part 19

After the celebration ...

- Kabir helped Radhika to get to her room ... When he was about to leave the room, Radhika asked him about the reason for the preparations that are taking place in the Home now since the hollyday celebration has ended..He told her that tomorrow is the birthday of isha and that Ajay and Pooja are the ones who ordered the preparation of the party .. 

-Radhika: OK, thank you..

Kabir smiled to her and left the room ... “Wonderful, the party is being prepared below and my gift to her is ready Happy Birthday Isha Pratap!”
Radhika speaks to herself ...

The next morning ....

- Radhika woke up and found Mr. Pratap working on his computer while on his nerves ... she prepared herself and then was going to ask him why he was worried ... so she heard his talk on the phone ...

-Mr Pratap: How can that happen? It is impossible !! who dares to take over Mr. Pratap's company!  ... The spokesman told him that it is a well-known company with high shares and cannot be beaten now ...

- Mr. Pratap: I want full information about this company and its manager, everything about him within an hour! hear?  ...

-Radhika: “There is no reason for that” I am in front of you ... Mr. Pratap disconnected the line and headed towards her ...

- Mr. Pratap: What do you mean? 

- Radhika: Do you think you are the only one who can destroy people's lives and they will not be able to destroy you as well?  Try to live the loss sometimes ...

- Mr. Pratap: What do you mean by Mrs. Pratap? 

-Radhika: I am the one who destroyed you!  I am the one who destroyed the Pratap empire!  ...

-Mr. Pratap was astonished at her words ...

- Mr. Pratap: How did you do that? 

- Radhika: Why are you so amazed?  If everyone submits to you because you are Mr. Pratap then they will also submit to me because I am Mrs. Radhika Mehra Pratap in their view that if they rejected me an order the consequences will be dire ...

- Mr. Pratap: This silence and calm during these months you have been plotting destruction?  ...

- Radhika: Exactly!  What do you think then?  I will bow to you and remain blind?  Start!  I learned something from you ... that money corrupts people, weakens in front of them, and transforms them like a small child who carries out the orders of his parents ... so I used the time in my favor and drew up this solid plan without knowing  ... I first started collecting information about you..and then planning a distribution party  Prizes by offering Kabur the award to me..and then controlling Singh’s property to win your trust .. Then I found out that you are really guilty in the incident that happened to Kabir. I heard your conversation last night and it might be recorded with me .. when you confessed everything that you had done the accident with all the details .. and that you went to bribe  That policeman is to walk on your plan. I think I am stupid so as not to expose you and also pay your bail. It was also part of the plan .. but you were right when you told him, it is time for the farewell mission, Mister Singh ... because the countdown to your survival begins now ...

Now I will propose to you a bargain since you are fond of deals ...

- MR. Pratap: What?  ..

- Radhika: To stand with the truth and expose your daughter Isha with me this night of the party and take back your company or go to hell with her!

-Mr. Pratap: one minute.. how did you know that isha is my daughter ?? 

- Radhika: Doesn't matter how I learned that, tell me what your decision is?  Is it difficult?  I told you that whenever someone made me suffer, he would pay double the price of my suffering..this was my goal from the first to make you feel the difficulty of the situation and the deep wound that you caused to us..I learned one thing from my father who always said to achieve justice, do what you want until  And if it was wrong in the eyes of people, you should  do it without thinking!  So you tell me what your decision is now?  ...