part15

Suddenly Radhika felt a strange dizzy, he tried to ignore the matter, but fainted ... Mr. Pratap was terrified and took her to the hospital ...

- After several checks..Radhika got well finally ... She tried to sit down, but the doctor prevented her..and told her that he had given her medicine to alleviate this pain ... Radhika asked him ..

- Radhika: Didn't she tell me that I would soon be cured then why all these pains  .

- Doctor: Mrs. Singh, as you know that cancer is dangerous and difficult for a person to recover from..so madam these pains are very normal in your cases ... and these are signs suggesting a near recovery ... be comfortable ...

- Radhika: Thank you  ...

- A few moments after the doctor left, Radhika’s doctor went to check on her ...

- The doctor: How are you, my love, when you are so pale in color ... And these clothes, were you in a wedding party?  ...

- Radhika: I am fine, and these clothes are for my wedding ...

- The doctor: Wow, warm  congratulations ..I don't have something to offer it to you..but I have a gift for you that will really please you..

- Radhika: What do you mean?  ...

- The doctor: Congratulations again, you will soon become a mother ...

- Radhika was completely shocked, and she could not understand what was happening ...

- Radhika: How ... how is that ... how could this happen ??  ... And at this age too ???  ... and I had never ... Suddenly she remembered for a moment that night "moonlit night" ..

- The doctor: Your body is strong, dear, and you have not reached menopause after you are only in your early forties..More importantly, now get ready to enter the best stage in a woman's life and take care of yourself  Well..she left after that

- Radhika remained in a state of shock that had her memories of that day, moment by moment ... Radhika put her hand on her stomach ... Her tears that express her joy and sadness fell at the same time ... “Oh my God, what is happening with me, how my life turned upside down between night  Overnight? How will I deal with the situation now, I will never be able to tell Kabir, nor Mr. Pratap, not even my friends..What is the guilt of this little soul who is growing within me to pay the price for his parents' mistakes..but whatever happens, I will not allow him to live far from his mother and father  I will never allow this to happen! I will take my life back as it was before, and now I have motivation while he is my little boy/girl who lives in me!

Five months later ....

- New York City organized a huge party honoring the best faces of the year, to present awards to successful people in various fields, including business managers ....

- Radhika was one of the attendees to the party .. She wore something classic and made it more elegant .. She never changed. She is still beautiful as she was only a little weighted ...