part17

- They all left for their work as Kabir, Ajay and Pooja ... Radhika remained alone in the home ...

- Radhika went to Kabir's room..and found it the same, nothing changed, that deep arrangement that Kabir loves and no one is allowed to take away..she opened his closet and took a shirt from his shirts and took it on her lap..a tear dropped from her eye ... “I'm sorry Kabir so sorry.  I didn't mean to hurt you in this bad way, but I don't have another option to save your life, but I promise you that I will fix everything, the quiet life that we are used to will return.

- Isha suddenly entered the room and found Radhika there ...

- Isha: What are you doing in my house, are you not ashamed of yourself for entering my bedroom this way?  ...

- Radhika: Let me explain two things to you, dear, first, this house is not your home from today, it is mine, and secondly, this room that you claim to be your room will soon become my room and by the way I do not see any evidence proving that it is your bedroom with my husband, where are your clothes and your private things.  ... it is possible that you have not yet emptied your bags, or that you do not have a place in this room, or rather, in this house from the ground up ...

-isha grabbed her fist trying to control her anger ...

- Radhika: Oh ... no..no calm down. Anger is not good for your health and beauty and save a little bit of anger for the coming days.  Radhika left the room leaving you in that sore ...

Mr Pratap was on his nerves in his office trying to comprehend what had happened ... “Whoever said that women become a lioness at the time she wants“ all that silence that Mrs. Pratap was showing me burst out this way ... But no .. I can't stand  More ... Something needs to be done to break Mrs. Singh's pride ...

- Mr. Pratap made a call that he never intended for good ... he is planning something ... something that will shock everyone ...

Radhika went to work, she had an important meeting ... while Mr. Pratap took the opportunity to implement what he wanted ...

- Kabir was feeling tired, it was a little late, so he decided to return home to rest ...

On his way back ....

Mr. Pratap was also on his way to implement his plan .. Someone called him and told him that he would be on the main road in about ten minutes ..

-Kabir drove his car in front Mr. Pratap..

Mr. Pratap: Now we'll see what happens to you Mr. Singh ....

- He was following him and was trying to hit his car in various ways ... It did not work out for him the first time ... because Kabir sensed something wrong, made him speed up his car ... Mr. Pratap got angry and headed towards him as quickly as possible until he hit his car far away where it collided  In the trees among the woods, he did not calm down until after he caused this fatal accident !!! ...

He parked his car in the other direction and sat watching what was happening ... People screaming and wrapping around Kabir ... Suddenly Pooja was passing by in her car from there and she saw that large crowd gathered around someone..she got off to check the matter..and she was able to pass between  That crowd with difficulty ... paused for a moment, dumbfounded by what she saw, and scream "Kabir !!!!"  Oh my God, what is happening here? How did that happen? please someone help me to take him to the hospital ...

One of them said: ma'am , there is someone who did the accident and does not want to get out of his car ... I headed towards him to see him, so he left the car quickly, but was dumbfounded after she saw Mr. Pratap .. "This means this despicable of  He did the accident, I will not have mercy on him. "... Help me, what do you see? I am a doctor. I will take him to my clinic. Help me carry him to my car. Come on !!!  Some men helped her put him in the car and she ran to the hospital while Ajay and Isha   followed her ...