Ertugrul Halime Season 5

By TheSoExtraGirl

Story of Ertugrul and Halime set in Season 5 with alot of twists, turns and more villains More

All you need to know
12 years later
hunt
Dinner Table
Concerns
Breakfast
Attacks
Trust
Remember
Consolidation
Murder
Prison
Limits
Trial
Family Time
meeting
Dream
anger
compliments
Church
Protection
Arguments
Uncomfortable
Permission
Hug
Raid
Taken Away
Clarifications
Invitation
Finding
Reunion with an interruption
Responsibility
Help
Realisation
Sunset
Confrontation
Wedding
Unexpected
Recovery
Confession
Murder
ErHal
Traps and Tricks
The end

Necklace

147 6 18
By TheSoExtraGirl

Ertugrul went on a mission with his alps.

Evdokye tent

Sister! Nea called Evdokye who was concentrating on making patterns for carpets.

Speak up Nea. What do you want to say?

I was thinking that.... baba gave me this necklace when he came back from Lefke Castle after meeting Tekfur Yannis. He gave me this and said to always keep it with myself and protect it more than anything else. Why is this necklace so important? Do you remember baba said to look deeply and we will find the answers of the secrets and this thing too that they are very close to us so instead of this necklace nothing else is more close to us. Who knows maybe the secret is hidden in this necklace.

Evdokye got shocked. She looked at Nea.

Nea, give me this necklace. Take it off.

Nea handed over the necklace to Evdokye. Evdokye looked deeply at it and it was opening from the middle. It had a piece of paper with a different language written on it. Evdokye couldn't understand the language.

Let's take it to Halime Hatun.

Bey tent

Hafsa, my sister. Aslihan, my daughter. You both have worked alot in carpet workshop and helped me alot.

Astagfirullah Halime Hatun. We are family, what are you saying.

Helping you is an honour Halime Hatun. You always treated me like Aykiz.

No! She treated you better than me.

Everyone laughed

Do I have permission to enter?

Come in Evdokye.

Evdokye and Nea entered

Come! Sit with us and drink some sherbet

Halime Hatun!

What happened Evdokye? You are breathing heavily. Is there something that you want to tell us?

Halime Hatun! We found out about the secret between Tekfur Yannis and my father.

WHAT?? HOW??

Evdokye explained the whole necklace thing.

Halime looked at that piece of paper.

Savçi! This is Latin language. Hurry up! Tell me what is written in it. What is the hidden message given in it.

As you order Ana!

After some time

Savçi came out of his tent running.

Ana! Ana!

What is written Savçi? Tell me

Ana, to be very exact it's written that "You will find the secret about Dragos in the Lefke Castle, in the room where you will find nothing other than the answers"

What does that mean Halime Hatun? Who is Dragos?

I don't know either Hafsa sister. I don't know either.

Dragos.... Dragos.... Evdokye was calling his name thinking deeply about it.

Do you know anything about Dragos, Evdokye?

I heard this name, my baba told me that Dragos will be the one who will set the fire between two brothers, who will make brothers burn each other alive and the one who will be among us but we will not able to see him.

The tension was increasing. Everyone was in deep thoughts.

They mentioned about Lefke Castle. Everything is hidden in that Castle. We are very near to the secret. I have to go to Lefke Castle.

But Halime Hatun... Ertugrul Bey is not here, we cannot take a step without his permission and this is way too dangerous.

Hafsa! For these reasons he made me the vice. I will go alone and I will secretly enter the castle but I need Irene help in this. First I have to ask her about that room. If we will wait for Ertugrul Bey then it will be very late. We can't afford more loss of our beloved people.

Ana! We can't let you go to that castle in so much danger and alone. Baba will also not allow this.

But Aykiz, we don't even have any options either. I will take every step very carefully.

But Ana......

Halime looked at Osman and he stopped there.

Prepare my horse. I'm going to Lefke Castle and if I don't come back then send alps for my help and inform Ertugrul Bey too. The tribe is your responsibility Hafsa Hatun and Savçi. InshAllah I will come back safely and we will hang the head of our enemies in Soğut Pazar.

InshAllah Halime Hatun! InshAllah Ana! InshAllah!

Give me your blessings and keep praying for me. I will come back with good news.

Lefke Castle

Mara entered Irene's room breathing heavily followed by a woman whose face was covered with hood.

Who is she Mara?

Halime took off her hood. Irene got shocked.

Halime Sultan! Why are you coming secretly like this?

Princess Irene, look! With your help we found out about the secret. The answer of everything is hidden in this Castle. It was written that:

"The secret to find Dragos is hidden in Lefke Castle and in a room where you will find nothing other than the answers"

What are you saying Halime Sultan? In Lefke Castle? How is this possible?

I don't know either Irene. I need your help. Help me find out that room in the castle. It's the time to end our enemies. No one should know about me. I enter secretly and I will leave secretly.

Halime Sultan, we have no idea about the room you are talking about.
We can't check every room because there are about hundreds of room in the castle.

Princess Irene, do I have permission to enter?

Tekfur Lais! what will you do Halime Sultan. Please hide here.

Tekfur Lais entered and had a word with Irene.

I'm increasing the castle's security Princess Irene. Guards will be outside your door. Try not to come out because I care about you and your safety.

Tekfur Lais left. Irene took a breath of relief and Halime came out.

Why he increased the security?

He is afraid from Turks but didn't really show this thing. He think that we have a traitor in the castle. I told you there is danger, now soldiers are everywhere. We have to convert you to a safe place. Mara! Look for a room which is of no use and make sure that it's safe for Halime Sultan to stay there.

As you order Princess Irene.

But what about the secret?

Halime Sultan, the most suitable time to check rooms such as basement room and study room kind of rooms is night. Wait in that room Mara will get the information and will take you and we both will help you to find out. This is way too dangerous.

Don't worry Princess Irene. I will be very careful. If something happens to me or if they caught me then please send this news to tribe.

May God protect you Halime Sultan.

Obviously I will not die too soon, because I want to see my Gunduz marriage too.

Irene looked down and blushed.

Mara entered

I found a room. No one goes there and it is safe for Halime Sultan.

It's going to be night soon. We two will look at every room of castle. Please don't worry.

At night in Lefke Castle

Halime and Mara went out for searching. There were soldiers everywhere and was very difficult.

It's very difficult Halime Sultan. Very difficult.

But it's not impossible Mara. We can do this but I don't want to put you in any type of danger. Please guide me the way. I will go by my own.

I can't leave you like this. Princess Irene gave me your responsibility.

A soldier came from the back.

Who are you?

Mara looked at Halime, Mara was scared as hell. Halime noded her head. That soldier placed his hand on Halime's shoulder.

Halime turned back and killed that soldier. Mara was shocked.

We have to hide his body somewhere. Help me Mara.

Mara and Halime hide that soldier body in the store room.

Let's quickly move from here.

Halime and Mara searched alot and it was about to sunrise in few minutes. They were searching in a study room and suddenly heard some soldiers running and loudly saying.

"There is someone in the castle, our soldier is found dead. Look everywhere, check every place!"

Mara and Halime stood there with eyes open like what to do now.

Halime Sultan! Go back to your room. We are in trouble. It's morning, we looked approximately every room.

Two soldiers came inside. They walked towards Mara and Halime.

Who are you? What are you doing here?

Mara attacked one of them with candle stand and Halime twisted the other one neck.

We have to leave them here! Let's move!

In morning in Kayi Tribe

The drums started beating. It was Ertugrul and his alps.

Ya Allah baba is back but no news about Ana. Ya Allah save us from his anger.

Halime Hatun! Where are you? What are we going to do now Savçi?

Ertugrul stopped in front of Bey tent.

Welcome back Ertugrul Bey! Welcome back baba! Welcome back Gunduz brother!

Good to see you back Hafsa Hatun and Savçi.

Ertugrul looked around and asked. Where is Halime?

Hafsa and Savçi looked at each other. Ertugrul Bey please come inside. We have to tell you something.

Ertugrul entered and saw Aykiz, Aslihan, Aybars and Osman sitting.

Welcome back Beyim! Welcome back baba!

Happy to see you back my kids. Why are you all so worried?

Ertugrul Bey.... Evdokye managed to find out about the secret.

What? How?

Savçi showed the necklace and the letter to Ertugrul.

Halime Hatun..............

Ertugrul looked at Hafsa Hatun.

Halime Hatun went to Lefke Castle!

Ertugrul looked at everyone in disbelief.

What? How can you send her in that castle full of danger?

Ertugrul Bey you know her, we had no idea when you will come back. Our alps were being attacked and martyred everyday, we lost so many alps. Halime Hatun wanted to stop this before something worst would happen.

When she left for Lefke Castle? Any news that came from here?

She left the tribe yesterday evening and no news from her. We have been waiting for her.

I won't wait more. My wife is in danger. I'm going to Lefke Castle!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 10.2K 47
| Düzenleniyor... | Kimberly Lamar, adı çıkmış bir leydi. Erkeklerin gözde sevgilisi. Onunla olmak için sıraya giren insanlar onları piyon olarak kul...
148K 6.2K 40
Sesiz bir ağıt yaktı genç kız yaşamına ve yaşayacaklarına. Onun adı olmuştu zaten uğursuz ama kızın bir suçu yoktu ki onun kaderi böyleydi. Adam içi...
764 76 11
Elizabeth Hermandez, Tom Riddle ile geçirdiği küçük anlar sonrası kafası karışmış bir şekilde kendini savaşın ortasında bulur, karanlık tarafın başın...
14.9K 1.2K 44
Selamm! Ben ölmeye çalışan mümkünse ilk fırsatta ölecek olan bir yazar olarak kendimce güzel bir Eddie Munson hayran hikayesi yazdım. Alın tepe tepe...