An Angel In Disguise ‖ IE x OC

By blueberry-gems

Lily Roberts is a well know girl, a former cheerleading captain of Raimon and a good singer in a girl band na... More

◈ OC ◈
Chapter 1: The Bet
Chapter 2: The Song
Chapter 3: The Meeting {Part 1}
Chapter 4: The Meeting {Part 2}
Chapter 5: The Sleepover
Chapter 6: The Flame Striker
Chapter 7: The Match
Chapter 8: The Flyer
Chapter 9: The Inazuma Drop
Chapter 10: The Lightning Training Centre
Chapter 11: The Maiden Café
Chapter 12: A Peaceful Evening
Chapter 13: Wich Flower?
Chapter 14: A Problem
Chapter 15: The Park
Chapter 16: Going to Royal
Chapter 17: The BP
Chapter 18: The Shadow
Chapter 19: The Stalking Ends
Chapter 20: The Winning Team
Chapter 21: The Legendary Eleven
Chapter 22: An Operation
Chapter 23: A Project
Chapter 24: The Triplets
Chapter 26: Revealed {Part 1}
Chapter 27: Revealed {Part 2}
Chapter 28: Training Camp
Chapter 29: The Finals
Chapter 30: Aliens?
Chapter 31: Going on a Trip
Chapter 32: A New Member
Chapter 33: Snowboarding
Chapter 34: Cloister Divinity High
Chapter 35: A Night with the Stars
Chapter 36: A Turn of Events
Chapter 37: A Figure in the Water
Chapter 38: The Triple C
Chapter 39: Making Letters
Chapter 40: Genesis?
Chapter 41: Finding Some Motivation
Chapter 42: Beautiful Ocean Views
Chapter 43: The Flame Striker
Chapter 44: A Full Moon
Chapter 45: Meeting Mary Times
Chapter 46: A Beach Barbeque
Chapter 47: The Flame Striker's Return
Chapter 48: A New Formation
Chapter 49: In the Opposite Team
Chapter 50: Choas
Chapter 51: Mount Fuji
Chapter 52: The Mysteries Unveiled
Chapter 53: The End of Alius Academy
Chapter 54: A Not So Very Warm Welcome
Chapter 55: The Beginning of Inazuma Japan
Chapter 56: The Suprise
Chapter 57: Helping a Teammate Out
Chapter 58: Waiting for the Food
Chapter 59: Axel's Last Match?
Chapter 60: The Finals
Chapter 61: Liocott Island
Chapter 62: The Party
Chapter 63: The Storm Before the Calm
Chapter 64: A Day Off
Chapter 65: Italy's Representatives
Chapter 66: Too Late?
Chapter 67: Moon Rain
Chapter 68: A Mysterious Event
Chapter 69: The Notebook
Chapter 70: Quite the Suprise
Chapter 71: Blackmail?!
Chapter 72: The Symbol
Chapter 73: The Kingdom
Chapter 74: Old Childhood Friend
Chapter 75: The Worst Plan
Chapter 76: Going to the Finals
Chapter 77: Trying Something New
Chapter 78: The End of the FFI
Chapter 79: A Promise

Chapter 25: New Hissatsu's

280 15 0
By blueberry-gems

Yesterday we had the match against Kirkwood and we had won 3-2. So you would think that everyone was happy to go to the finals, then think again. It's true most of us were happy about it, but Mark was tensed because he still hasn't God Hand figured out. We tried to lift the mood, but he kept thinking about it. 

Right now, Mark, Jude and Axel were sitting in the clubroom, while the others were outside stretching. I was on the field practising two new shoots that I still hadn't fully under control. One was alone and the other one was together with Kevin. 

"Lily, let's try it again." Kevin said to me.

We stood in our start position and walked towards the goal. We both jumped in the air and kicked the ball.

"Ice Missiles!" We both said. 

The ball formed missiles of ice and went straight into the goal. 

"It worked!" Kevin said happily.

"We did it!" I said while giving him a high-five. 

"That looked so good, guys." Jack said to us. 

"It surely will have an advantage for our next match." Nathan then said.

"let's get the captain then you can show it to them too." Tod said while walking to the clubroom. While I stayed by the bench with the managers.

"Lily, you have to try your individual shot now too." Silvia said to me.

"Yeah, but I don't know why it won't work. I constantly do something wrong, but I don't know what it is." I replied.

"That's why you have to try again. I'm sure you will figure it out before the match." Celia assured me. 

I went back to the field with a soccer ball and concentrated on my surroundings. I looked at the ball and then I kicked it in the air in front of me. I ran towards the goal while the ball was flying above me. When it came down I spun around and hit the ball.

"Moonlight Burst!" I said while a pure glow came around the ball making it look like a full moon.

The ball went straight to the goalpost, but it got hit by one of the sidebars which made the ball come back straight to me. 

"Oh ow." I said and then the ball came in my face.

I fell on the ground while I felt a warm substance streaming down on my face. I initially knew that my nose was bleeding from the blow.

"Just great." I said while walking back to the bench. 

"Here Lily. Keep this against it." Silvia said while giving me a tissue.

"Thank you."

"Except for the fact that the ball didn't go in the goal, I would say that it went pretty well." 

"However it must've hurt really bad." Celia said a bit worried.

"Ow don't worry about it. It isn't the first time that something like this had happened to me. Trust me." I said a bit sheepishly.

"Say, Lily, you're pretty clumsy aren't you?" Nelly said out of nowhere.

"Hm, well you aren't the first one to ask or tell me that. So I guess I am a bit clumsy." I replied with a small smile which made the three of them sweatdrop.

"Right." 

"What happened to you?" Mark asked me.

"I got a ball in my face. But hey you're finally out of the clubroom so that's good and Kevin and I have a new shoot. So don't worry so much about the upcoming match alright."

"I don't have any words for that, to be honest. I probably just could have guessed it. Anyway, let me try to stop the shoot. I'm really curious now. If you're alright with it of course." 

"Alright."

 Kevin and I did Ice Missiles while Mark tried to stop it. However, he couldn't and it went straight in the goal.

"Woah, that was amazing! I'm sure we will get a score with that one." 

"Thanks." The both of us said in unison.

~I hope that he really is that excited about it and isn't losing his self-confidence.~ I thought to myself.

Three days ago, Axel, Jude and I helped Mark further with his training. However, we had to stop because he got hit by one of the tires pretty hard. After that, we went to coach Hillman's restaurant, where we found out from the detective that Ray Dark was somehow still part of this tournament. He was doing something named Project Z, but the only hint with that was something like the sky. Unfortunately, Axel also got to hear that Dark could be the reason for the accident from his sister. 

Luckily we had a free day yesterday. We went to see Mark in the park together with Eric and to no surprise, he was still training like a fool. However, we didn't see the point in stopping him because we knew that he wouldn't listen.

We just trained since then and my Moonlight Blast goes better every time. Hopefully, I can use them in the match. 

I arrived a bit later on the training field because I had forgotten my water bottle. So when I came back I saw a boy with long blonde hair talking to Mark. But it looked like he was making fun of him. Then he shot the soccer ball at him, he tried to stop it but he couldn't and flew back into the goal. Everyone went to him, but he said that he was fine and could take another hit. But the other boy just said that he looked more forward to the match than before and then he disappeared. 

Mark said down and I walked over to them.

"Who was that?" Eric asked Jude.

"Byron Love. That whole team is filled with arrogant people like him."

"Seems like the finals are going to be some hell of a match." Axel said then. 

We went over to Mark and landed him a hand.

"You know I felt like I got a grasp of my new technique against the ball." Mark said to us.

"So you think that you got it figured out now?" I asked him.

"I think so. I'm sure we can win." He replied with his usual smile.

"No." Coach Hillman said to us. "At your current level, winning will be impossible."

"So what do you suggest then?"  I asked him.

"You will see." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 7.3K 50
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! I also noticed I misspelled sometimes TSURUGI name to Tsuguri, my bad if you notice some...
1K 63 11
Nishi Rina is a 16 year-old teenager in NYC, captain of team Unicorn and living her best life. She has no interest in her excellent academics whatsoe...
13.9K 384 12
(Inazuma Eleven FF) (Dark Endou FF) Book 1: In Which He Plays Summary: Their story began with their captain. They grew when he did. They flew when he...
80.2K 1.8K 25
[Discontinued] [DON'T. READ. THIS. EVER. AGAIN. Because the book I made years ago is cringey to me, because it was written by a childish me in the p...