You are mine | Deku x Ochako...

By That1GirlChloe

The love story of Izuku and Ochako. They're still in UA This continues after season 4 (I know their will be a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 FINALE PT 1
Chapter 46 FINALE PT 2
Chapter 47 FINALE PT 3
UPDATE FOR NEW BOOK
Extra ❤️

Chapter 24

305 3 2
By That1GirlChloe

She smiles to me as I brush through her hair. I sigh and lay down in my bed, "I'm tired after today.." I say. She lays next to me, I drag my blanket over her and me. I kiss her forehead and she cuddles up to me. I quickly fall asleep next to her.
Meanwhile at the Midoryia household..
Inko Midoryia POV:
I silently wash the single plate in the sink. Every since Izuku has been living in the dorms, I've been Really depressed. Last time I saw Izuku I had a panic attack, Every day I get more lonely. All might sends me letters to keep me informed about my son. I appreciate the letters, But it's not enough. I want to know if my son is okay. I slowly walk to the table and sit down. I glare at the vase sitting on the table with a single rose in it. Suddenly I hear a knock on my door. The sound makes me jump, I quickly brush the dust off my shirt skirt and rush to the door. I open it and..
"Izuku!" I say hugging him in the doorway. "Hey, mom!" He says smiling. "How are you? Why are you here so late?" I say him. He nervously laughs, "Nevermind, Let's talk! Come in!" I say to him as I take his arm and drag him to the table. I sit him down in the chair that was opposite of my chair. "Oh, Izuku. Do you want me to make your favorite?" I ask him. He smiles at me and nods. "Well, if I can remember it.." I say thinking out loud. "Do you remember, Izuku?" I ask him. He brushes through his hair. "Uh, It's been so long! I'll take anything." He says. He continues to smile. I turn to the fridge and look through it. "Oh, Remember that old All might video you used to watch everyday all the time?" I ask him getting some food out of the fridge. "How can I forgot?" He says. I look at the clock on the wall, 9:30. Why is he here so late? "Well, Dear. Are you wanting to stay here tonight?" I ask him. "That would be nice!" He says. My phone starts ringing from my room. "I'll be back, Izuku. That must be mitsuki!" I say waving as I walk to my room. I walk into my room and pick up my phone. "Hello?" I say into my phone. "Hey, Inko." Mitsuki says. "Hey, What's up? Do you still need help finding out That restaurants location?" I ask her. "No, I see something on the news about the League of villains trying to Attack U.A." She says to me. "Oh, I knew Izuku hasn't been okay! I'll talk to him." I tell her. "Well, They're saying all the students were safe." She says. "Well, I know Izuku is." I say to her. "How?" She asks me. "Well, He came to visit me." I say. "Inko, are you imagining stuff? U.A makes sure all of their students are in their rooms by 9:00." She tells me. "Maybe I am.. Izuku isn't the kind of person to sneak out.. I'll call you tomorrow." I tell her. "Bye." She says. I hang up and pick my phone up. I look around the corner and still see Izuku sitting at the table. He was looking at his phone. I scroll through my phone and find his number. I do a quick pray that he's phone will ring. I call it..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 277 16
This will be based off of Zane~Chan after When Angels Fall! Credit to @/AliceLand for the drawing on the cover - Credit to Aphmau on YouTube for...
62.1K 1.7K 31
(COMPLETED) They both love killing as much as they love each other, but maybe they love each other a little bit too much. It's not as though they...
28.4K 1.4K 38
~ដំបូងស្អប់នោះស្អប់ ដល់ពេលស្រលាញ់បាត់មុខមិនបានថែមទាំងចេះប្រច័ណ្ឌទៀត~🙇‍♀️🦋✨🐝🐯🐰 #ជុងហ្គុក នឹង ថេហ្យុង #ថេហ្គុក🐯🐰 Sep.21.2022
45.4K 677 28
This is literally for Only Nuzi Shippers (or if you aren't a hater on this ship. you can read) tiny rules to follow: No Judging this book or those wh...