Ertugrul Halime Season 5

Autorstwa TheSoExtraGirl

Story of Ertugrul and Halime set in Season 5 with alot of twists, turns and more villains Więcej

All you need to know
12 years later
hunt
Dinner Table
Concerns
Breakfast
Attacks
Trust
Remember
Consolidation
Murder
Prison
Limits
Trial
Family Time
meeting
Dream
anger
Necklace
Church
Protection
Arguments
Uncomfortable
Permission
Hug
Raid
Taken Away
Clarifications
Invitation
Finding
Reunion with an interruption
Responsibility
Help
Realisation
Sunset
Confrontation
Wedding
Unexpected
Recovery
Confession
Murder
ErHal
Traps and Tricks
The end

compliments

183 8 32
Autorstwa TheSoExtraGirl

It was night. Ertugrul entered his tent and didn't found Halime.

Where can she go at this time? Ertugrul thought to himself.

Ertugrul went out of tent and saw Halime sitting on tent stairs. Ertugrul smiled.

He rested his hand on Halime's shoulder. Halime looked back at him and smiled.

He sat one stair below the stair Halime was sitting on. He looked at her very deeply. Her eyes were carrying so much sadness and tension.

Halime! My beautiful wife. What happened?

Halime looked at Ertugrul and smiled but remained silent for a little.

Nothing Ertugrul. I'm just drowned in thoughts. Everything happened not just today but since that Soğut feeling thing is just hitting me really hard and I cannot sleep.

Halime, why all those things are hitting you after such a long time and effecting you so much.

I don't know Ertugrul. I.... I don't even have the answer to any of my question. This is weird. I never felt like this. I don't even know why I'm even feeling like this. Maybe I'm thinking too much. I'm feeling confused.

Ertugrul held Halime's hand. Halime looked at it in a little shock and then came back to normal and gave a small smile.

I will never force you to say something but.... if you found words to describe this feeling anytime else then you can tell me.

I'm not lacking of words Ertugrul but there is something that is stopping me to say something about it like "Halime, don't do it. Stop thinking about it. It's gone. No one cares!" Then comes another voice which says "Halime, think about it. At least you will find the answers to your questions" I don't know to whom I should listen. I'm confused and very...... tensed. Wow! I never said this thing. Today I was about to lose two previous gems of my life. Thanks to Allah who sent Beybolat Bey and returned my children to me. He saved them and took them back. He even apologised about Ilbilge behaviour even though it wasn't his mistake. He is a nice and humble man.

Ertugrul looked away when Halime mentioned Beybolat name.

I will be fine. I will understand everything very soon. I will find out the answers.

My beloved wife, I will help you in every matter. I will help you to get out of this blind hole.

I'm not in a blind hole Ertugrul. I'm just confused and worried. I'm thinking about the worst that could have happened. I'm thinking about something which is gone. Maybe I'm thinking way too much.

I'm understanding you Halime. I understand your situation.

No you don't. You are just saying this to make me feel less tensed. I know Ertugrul. I know you.

Ertugrul got silent. After some time Halime giggled a little bit.

What happened? Ertugrul asked.

Halime looked at Ertugrul and said you suddenly got silent, I didn't meant anything rude and something that you are lying I was just you know... okay just leave it.

No I didn't felt anything rude about it. I think so we should sleep.

I told you I cannot sleep, but looks like someone else too cannot sleep. Halime said looking straight. Ertugrul didn't understood anything but looked straight where Halime was looking.

It was Turgut and Evdokye. They were standing at the bridge talking to each other.

Well my observations are working pretty well.

Evdokye made some samples for carpets today and they were very beautiful. She have so many ideas and very talented MashAllah. She have good sword fighting skills too.

I told you that I have this feeling that she is very talented.

I know, you said that. It was true. Halime was looking down kinda tensed.

Ok let's go, and don't look at them like this. Maybe if my head hit the pillow I will fall asleep slowly slowly.

I can tell you tales. It will help you fall asleep.

Allah! I remember that Ertugrul who was serious as hell and very ambitious and was used to remain angry. You changed alot, at that time I thought that time will pass and you will become more and more angry man but who thought that Ertugrul Bey will tell her wife tales to help her fall asleep.

You were used to hate that Ertugrul, and I know this. You were always calm and quiet and I was very angry and just wars and everything. Living with that Ertugrul was a really difficult mission. You passed that time.

I was not used to hate that Ertugrul. It was just, that Ertugrul was very strong and scary for me.

I remember you told me about that. I remember your words and you were right. Let's go in, let me make my queen fall asleep.

1 week later in Soğut

Osman apologised and it got normal betweem him and Halime. Ertugrul admitted this thing that Beybolat is kinda trustworthy. Nea told Evdokye that Osman brought her necklace back and stepped in danger because of her and didn't mentioned it to anyone else.

Everything was going good and Ertugrul conducted headquarters and also invited Beybolat and Ilbilge and other Bey of nearby tribes too.

Ertugrul was on a round of Soğut, just looking at things.

Abdul Rehman came

Beyim! Beybolat Bey have arrived with Ilbilge Hatun. Other beys are also coming.

EyVallah Abdul Rehman. Look at the arrangements in the caravansaray. Turgut! Bamsi! Go in caravansaray. I'm coming with Halime. She must be looking at trade.

EyVallah Beyim! EyVallah Ertugrul Bey!

Ertugrul went towards the Pazar and suddenly stopped.

Beybolat Bey was standing with Halime. Ertugrul was not able to listen to what he is saying but he can clearly see Halime laughing and Beybolat too was enjoying her laughs and looking at her. Ertugrul didn't liked it.

Ilbilge Hatun was standing at a distance looking at everything and was throughly enjoying Ertugrul jealousy.

Ilbilge went towards Beybolat and Halime.

Headquarters must be starting. I think so you should go to caravansaray.

Aren't you coming Halime Sultan?

What's my need in everything. I will stay out and look at security and arrangements.

Ilbilge looked around and saw alps attentively giving their duties.

Maybe Soğut don't need more security. She tried to taunt on Halime like you are not that important and all that.

Beybolat noticed her sister tongue and excused from Halime.

They stepped a little forward and saw Ertugrul.

Assalam O Alaikum Ertugrul Bey!

Wa Alaikum Asalam Beybolat Bey! The meeting is going to start soon. Please everyone is waiting. Ertugrul guided him way towards the caravansaray.

Aren't you coming with us Ertugrul Bey? Ilbilge asked.

Ertugrul looked at Halime. Beybolat and Ilbilge also looked back.

Give me some time. I'm also coming. Ertugrul went towards Halime. Ertugrul placed his hand on Halime's shoulder. Beybolat and Ilbilge were looking at them.

Ahhh I wish I could also just touch her skin just like Ertugrul can.

Brother! She is his wife. They love each other alot but I can see that jealousy on Ertugrul face when you are around Halime.

Really? Then let me build more trust on Halime. How lucky Ertugrul is, he got a beautiful wife with such beautiful gazelle eyes and a reason to get close to Sultan too and look at me who is alone, I'm more powerful than him but in this case he got something better.

You can take this gem from him. In order to get Halime to your bed and to touch her tender skin and smell the fragrance of her hairs you have to do something. If you will take his wife, he will get weak automatically. Just build your trust on her, she will slowly slowly slip from Ertugrul hands and he will slowly slowly lose his power. Halime is his biggest strength, their love makes each other strong. His wife will be in someone else's arms, he would not be able to raise his head in front of anyone. He will die with shame.

I didn't knew this thing that we can use Halime but I really love her. I lost my heart when I looked at her the first time. Her eyes are so big and pretty. I can burn the whole world for her. Ertugrul is nothing!

Ilbilge didn't even left her brother to ruin Ertugrul. She too knew that Halime love is making his brother blind. Her brother will get involved in ruining Ertugrul and she will just sit back and look at everything happening and at the end just run away.

Okay let's go to caravansaray. Leave him with his wife, let him love her and take care of her for more days because who knows that what will happen next.

Halime and Ertugrul conversation

Ertugrul came from the back.

Halime!

Yes Beyim!

Why are you still here looking at trade? We have meeting today. Every one is waiting.

So.... Go Ertugrul!

What do you mean? You are coming with me!

What? Me? What are you saying? Bey hatuns don't go on meetings.

And in which book this thing is written? Where you read this thing that bey hatuns can't go on bey meetings. I mean Ilbilge Hatun is also here in support of her brother so why can't you?

No I mean as Bey is here, his vice is here, his alps are here, his son is also here then why do he want to take his wife?

Because I'm going to make a decision today. It's related to tribe. You are coming with me and it's final. Everyone have a vice bey or alp on his back but I want to show that I have my Hatun on my back.

Okay, let's go.

Wait a minute! What was Beybolat saying to you. I saw you were laughing alot. It was so good to see you laughing because you were very tensed from few days.

Ohh Beybolat Bey have such a nice humor. He is such a nice and lively man. He was telling about Ilbilge and his childhood story. It was so funny. I really didn't laughed so hard in a while.

Good! I mean it's nice something made you laugh and brought smile on your face I want nothing else. Let's go everyone must be waiting.

Ertugrul thoughts

He came on my invitation to attend my meeting in my Soğut but he is telling my wife his childhood stories. You came here to meet me but you went to meet my wife first. Dumb!!

Caravansaray

Uç Bey Ertugrul Bey is coming! An alp announced.

Everyone got up in respect of Uç Bey.

Ertugrul entered with Halime. No one was really expecting Halime.

Ertugrul told everyone to sat down but Halime stood behind Ertugrul the whole time like his bodyguard.

Ertugrul discussed about lands and enemies and trade and all that and in the end he made an announcement about his decision.

My Beys! As you all know that behind every bey there is a vice bey who take care of tribe when the bey is not around. My vice Artuk Bey is going back to my brother Gundogdu's tribe because his tribe need some help. So as he is going I want to inform you all that my new vice is......

Halime Hatun!

Halime got a sudden shock. She looked at Ertugrul. Beybolat and Ilbilge looked at each ther like what the hell. The other beys started discussing.

You all must be wondering that how can Hatun be a vice bey. In our pasts, we saw alot of Hatuns who were the chief of their tribes, they looked at trades and did it better than men so why not.

You are right Ertugrul Bey! Congratulations Halime Sultan!

EyVallah Beybolat Bey!

Now please eat, we arranged this for all of you. Bismillah.

After Feast

Halime was standing outside the caravansaray looking at the arrangements of distribution of food to the poor people. Beybolat came out and stopped after watching Halime and stood with her.

May Allah bless you and Ertugrul Bey. You take care of everyone. Look at everyone they are so happy.

Thank you Beybolat Bey. May Allah bless Ertugrul Bey he thinks about everyone and he brought smile to their faces.

Well congratulations to you.

For what?

Ertugrul came out to look at things but stopped.

Ertugrul Bey made you his vice.

Well I wasn't really expecting that. It will be difficult. Maybe my brain will be everywhere. Tribe, children, workshop, Soğut, trade but I will try my best and never give him any type of tension especially from my side.

I believe you and I think so you can do everything perfectly. I know you will manage everything and you are very intelligent too. The responsibility of everything first goes on Hatuns shoulders. Everything will be fine just trust on yourself and be confident and whenever you feel stuck you have so many people around who can guide you I'm also here, you can ask me too.

Ertugrul raised his eyebrows.

EyVallah Beybolat Bey. If you don't mind I have some works please give me permission.

Yes Halime Sultan obviously you can go.

Please don't call me Halime Sultan. I'm not a royal princess or something, before anything else I'm Ertugrul Bey wife and I'm a Bey Hatun so you can call me Halime Hatun. It will be better.

As you wish Halime Hatun.

Halime left.

Ertugrul stepped forward and stood with Beybolat Bey.

Give us permission Ertugrul Bey. I have to reach the tribe before sunset. It was great sitting with you on the same table and InshAllah I will play my part in your vision and we will take turks to every part of world. My tribe and my alps are just waiting for your signal.

Thank you Beybolat Bey. Thank you so much for coming. May your journey be safe and easy.

Beybolat left.

Ertugrul thoughts

Ahhh Beybolat, are you really this good or are you just acting nice towards me to build my trust on you. I don't know but I will figure out this thing very soon, you will go through my tests but I'm sure about one thing. I don't want to see you near my wife and for that I will do everything.

Bey room in caravansaray

Gunduz entered

Assalam O Alaikum

Wa Alaikum Asalam my son!

Gunduz kissed Ertugrul hands and then went towards Halime. Gunduz kissed her hands and hugged her.

So you finally got your promotion Ana.

Ertugrul laughed

Yes Gunduz. After 20 years finally!

So what will you do with carpet workshop? How will you take so much pressure?

I will make Hafsa Hatun the incharge. She is very talented and very soft spoken too. She have been doing this with me from years she will manage.

It looks as Halime is my vice now. We will spend more time together.

Gunduz and Halime laughed

I was expecting this line from Aykiz tongue.

Me too Ana.

So what are my new duties Beyim!

Halime Hatun, when I will be in Soğut you will stay in tribe and when I will be in tribe you will stay in Soğut. You will go on missions as my vice. You will attend headquarters. Work like the bey when I will not be around.

EyVallah Beyim. InshAllah I will fulfil my duty and your expectations and prove to be a good vice.

InshAllah Hatun! InshAllah

As Artuk Bey is going, Savçi will now take the whole responsibility of medical tent but he is still very young and not very experienced like Artuk Bey how he will manage such big responsibility. I think so he need someone to help him.

Ilçin Hatun is a student of Artuk Bey and she is very good at her work too I will give her this responsibility. Don't worry about this Gunduz.

EyVallah Ana!

Let's go back to tribe now.

And the part ends with Ertugrul walking with Halime and Gunduz on each sides and add the slow motion too.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

152K 10.2K 47
| Düzenleniyor... | Kimberly Lamar, adı çıkmış bir leydi. Erkeklerin gözde sevgilisi. Onunla olmak için sıraya giren insanlar onları piyon olarak kul...
30.5K 1K 35
Algonsuz hayat hayat mıdır lov
14.4K 867 40
Veda Mektubu Alânur&Ziya 💞 Yarım kalan bir aşk hikayesi
846K 71.3K 58
On altı yaşındaki Reena zamanda donduruldu. Yıllar sonra gözlerini yeni bir dünyaya açtı. Ait olduğu medeniyet yok olmuş ve geriye yalnızca bir ülke...