Tea & Cookies

By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

Rose lives with BTS and is dating Jungkook but also very, very close with Taehyung. Both men don't mind shari... More

Get to know Rose
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(smut)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(Smut)
Chapter 6(Smut)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(Smut)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(smut)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(smut)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(smut)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(smut)
Chapter 45(smut)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52(smut)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58(smut)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(smut)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64(smut)
Chapter 65(smut)
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72(smut)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76(smut)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81(smut)
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88(smut)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90(smut)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94(smut)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96(smut)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99(smut)
Chapter 100(smut)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108(smut)
Chapter 109(smut)
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112(smut)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115(Smut)

Chapter 67

78 4 0
By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

⁽ˢᵖʳᶦⁿᵍ ᵈᵃʸ ⁻ ᵇᵗˢ⁾

(A/N: I can't believe I didn't use 'Spring Day' yet....Its literally my favourite song...Period. I mean this is my desktop background....)

Rose was lying on her back on the roof of the hotel, waiting for the boys to leave for their evening party. She had been thinking she needed some time without them. She loved them to pieces but she was also with them every single day. It would be hard to be away from her boyfriends especially, but she made her decision already. 

She called Yeonjun. He picked up on the third ring. 

Jun: Hello?

Rose: Junnie, I need a favor. 

Jun: What is it?

Rose: I need to come home, can you pick me up at the airport?

Jun: Did something else happen after I hung up? Are you ok?

Rose: Jun...I'm alright, I just need to come back, can I stay with you and the boys for a while?

Jun: Of course, you don't even need to ask, you are always welcome. When do you fly in?

Rose: I haven't gotten that far yet. But I know I don't want to wait, so I'm gonna use the rich card and have a LeeCorp. jet sent over for me. 

Jun: Wow, you really mean it. Call me when you know alright? I love you, be careful. 

Rose: I will. Love you too.

She hung up the phone and waited until the boys left the hotel before climbing back in the window. She called her company and had them send her a jet, then she packed up all her things and got changed.

 Before she left the hotel, she made a note and left it on the fridge. 

I'm not dead.
Went back to Korea early. 
I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly, 
Something in me just needed to go.
See you when you get home.
Love you all, 
                           Rose

She had a car sent to pick her up and drive her to the airport. Once she found out her estimated landing time, she texted it to Yeonjun. Then she wrote a message for Namjoon. She knew that the others would freak out and demand that she come back or try to leave with her because they were so clingy. Namjoon was the most reasonable one out of the bunch. 

Namjoon hyung, 
I am messaging you because you are you, I don't know how to explain that any other way. 
That's beside the point here, I needed to tell you that I'm making the choice to go back to Korea a week early. I don't want you to tell the boys that I sent this to you please. I'm going back because I need time to myself to think about the events that happened today. I just needed to let you know that I'm safe. I'm going to turn my phone off for the week after I land, (and let you know I made it back safe of course) so if there is an emergency, please contact Yeonjun, as I will be staying with him. Know that I love you and the others so very much. Please take care of my boys for me. Thank you, 
                                                      Rose

She sent him the message as her jet took off. Looking out the window, a single tear slid down her cheek. She hoped she was making the right choice. 

⁽ᶠᵃˡˡᶦⁿ ᶠˡᵒʷᵉʳ ⁻ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ⁾

During her flight back home, Rose couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung and Jungkook, so she ended up pulling out her sketchbook and spent the rest of her flight drawing her favourite boys. 

(Credit to original artists!)

A flight attendant walked over to her to tell her that they were landing soon and complimented her on her drawing, to which Rose thanked her with a gentle smile. She packed up her sketchbook in her backpack and put her seatbelt back on for landing and smiled, already happy to be back home on Korean soil. 

Before leaving the jet, she texted Joon one last time to let him know she landed safely and then powered off her phone. Walking down the stairs of the jet, she was met with none other than Choi Yeonjun leaning against his car with his arms folded over his chest. 

Walking up to him, she smiled and buried her face in his chest without saying anything. He was the one person whom she felt most comfortable around, just after knowing each other for so many years he was like the first breath of air after being trapped under water for too long. He knew everything about her, knew what to do when anything went wrong with her, and took her nightmares away. 

He wrapped his arms around her tightly, kissing the top of her head. He pulled her away from him after a moment, as he felt his chest getting damp. Smiling, he wiped away her tears with his thumb and wiped away her snot with the sleeve of his shirt. 

"Ready to go home?" He finally spoke up when her tears stopped falling. 

"I'm already home, Jun." 

"I'm not your home anymore Rose. Yes I'm always going to be here if you ever need me, but that doesn't make me your home. I'm more like your security blanket. Jungkook and Taehyung are your home now Rosie." He told her as she buckled herself into the passenger seat of his car. Her luggage was loaded into the trunk of the car by the airport workers and they set off for the dorm. 

The whole drive to TXT's dorm, Yeonjun never let go of Rose's hand. He knew something serious was bothering her and he also knew he had to wait patiently for her to tell him on her own, but it was hard for him because he was really worried about her. It had been quite some time since she had a PTSD flashback, and although they were something that couldn't be predicted and could happen at random...It had still been a while.

As they pulled into the parking lot at the dorms, Jun let out a big sigh. 

"Do you want me to text the boys to stay in their rooms as we come in or are you gonna be ok socializing for a little bit?" He asked her, tucking a fly away strand of hair behind her ear mindlessly. 

"Uh...I guess its fine to say hi for a little bit." She smiled, but he saw it was a little forced. 

"Listen Rose, when you're with me and we are alone, you don't have to lie. I know you better than anyone, and I can tell when you aren't sure about something. You're safe with me remember? You're allowed to be you around me. So I'm gonna ask you again, do you want to see the boys now or in the morning?" 

"I think I would like to see them tomorrow morning." She sighed.

"Sounds good, just give me a second to text Soobin. Then we can head up ok?" He smiled at her and she relaxed again. 

It was evening time and Rose was rather tired, she was looking forward to a night of sleep with no bad dreams. For some unknown reason, if she slept in the same bed as Yeonjun, she never got nightmares. It was miraculous that he was like a human dream catcher for her. 

Besides her backpack, Rose had two suitcases with her. Yeonjun grabbed one of them and she took the other as they made their way into the building. The receptionist gave them a sleepy nod as they walked to the elevators. 

In the elevator, Jun back hugged Rose and she melted into him a little bit. 

"Please don't fall asleep standing up, I don't think I can carry your luggage and you to the room love." He teased her. 

"Then don't hug me like that with your warm body and your good smells." She stuck out her tongue at him. 

"I can't help that I'm warm all the time and you're lucky I smell good right now, Soobin actually did the laundry for once when I asked him to." Jun gave a tiny pout. 

"Lucky you that I'll likely take care of all the house chores when I'm here. I know that's the real reason you let me stay with you." She continued to tease. 

"Alright, you got me. I only use you for your good housewife qualities." Jun broke out into laughter. 

Rose laughed too as she waddled after him down the hall to the dorm. Walking in, they went straight to Jun's room.

Rose let out a big yawn and rubbed her eyes. Yeonjun started to undress himself down to his boxers, handing Rose the shirt he had been wearing. She set it on the bed as she undressed herself. She was just unclasping her bra as the door opened. 

"Hyung, did Noona want some dinner?" Beomgyu asked as he poked his head through the door. 

He let out a squeaky 'sorry' as he saw Rose's naked breasts and turned bright red, closing the door and running away. 

"Well that might be a problem later." Rose shrugged her shoulders. 

"Just put the shirt on and get your ass in bed." Jun tried not to laugh. 

Doing as she was told, Rose crawled into bed in front of Jun. He wrapped an arm around her, slipping a hand under her shirt and rubbing her tummy in gentle circles as she drifted off to sleep. 

⁽ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ⁿᶦᵍʰᵗ ⁻ ᵛ⁾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 866 26
Y/n gg to move to a new place because y/m/n gonna marry a guy which soon gonna be ur stepfather .. He have a son which you have a stepbrother now...
687 14 9
(New) Alright folks, gather 'round for a tale of romance and hijinks! Our story begins with our heroes Jungkook and Taehyung, who've been shackin' up...
2K 8 26
I have decided to make a new book and to cancel my other one as I lost interest in it, but does have the same concept as the last book but it's going...
12.6K 564 38
This is my first BTS FIC! This story is about a girl trying to fight her way in world without being pulled down. This girl was known as The Boy a Sol...