Blood Sport

By LordOfTheBiches

(BNHA x gn! Reader) Once upon a time, you wished to be like your idol, All Might. You even had a quirk that w... More

Prologue
Quirk and user info
1: the afflictions of a blood donor
Blood sport art (gore warning)
2: Exams are a b!tch.
3: class 1b
4: his burden...
5: foreign exchange student and the blue footed booby
6: Early release
7: Daddy bento
9: old advice
More art
10: explosive issues
11: redirection
Incorrect quotes (chap comes tomorrow)
12: a promise
13: sports festival
14: promises kept
"Do you see this shít!?" Art
15: Blood God
Incorrect quotes 1.5 (short)
Simp material/Art 😉
16: internship
17: Turning point
Killer thighes art
Fanart!!!!!
Sorry, just showing you something i photoshopped
I made some art for yall (blood warning)

8: training turns south...

4.2K 257 148
By LordOfTheBiches

Training wasn't hard for you, all you had to do was figure out what needed to be improved and then improve it.

It was working with others that wasn't easy (and reading boring textbooks).

More specifically, it was hard dealing with the silver haired prick, Tetsutetsu. One one hand, he does try to work with you, but on the other, his temper makes him flip flop between being tolerable to being a nuisance.

Unfortunately, you didn't really have a choice.

You knew Sekijiro-sensei was forcing you and the guy to train with one another in a training exercise outside on the field. Although the man didn't say it outright, you knew he was trying to get you to open up and... bond? With the guy.

"Hit me with your best shot!!!!" Tetsutetsu yelled.

You scowled at the teen and charged him while he charged you back. He wasn't hard to move around and punch, it was just the fact that his stupid quirk kept him from bleeding.

He quirk turned him into a living metal statue, taking in your blows better than he would without his quirk.

He was the only one in the class that could land some good hits on you and stay standing long enough. He had a higher percentage of being able to take you down.

How did he know this?

Well, he had you bruised up and panting, sometimes collapsing to one knee.

However, the longer the two of you fought, the weaker his metal got... and the stronger you got.

You thought you were pushing your limits when training by yourself, but this reached a whole other level. Due to Tetsutetsu being a challenge, you were breaking new limits you didn't know were there.

Now, you were discovering something new about yourself, and that was how long you could go against an opponent...

And how more aggressive you get.

As time passed, you grew more and more angry and unpredictable. Your movements became more rapid and you started losing your rhythm.

Tetsutetsu was growing fatigue due to using his quirk for far to long and soon found himself becoming less immune to your punches. Your blood was covering most of the ground and you. Your sweat glands practically squirting out blood.

By now, everyone stopped what they were doing and watched in morbid curiosity and awe at the display.

You were reaching a new height.

A new level.

And unfortunately, like a fledgling flying for the first time, you were losing control.

You uppercut the silver haired teen, sending him in the air a couple feet before he collapsed on the ground. He was no longer moving, clearly unconscious and his quirk deactivated, leaving bruised, pale skin behind.

He was no longer the threat, in your eyes.

But everything else was.

"That was amazing!" Pony exclaimed with a clap of her hands.

Her voice and the sudden clapping sound made you snap your head in her general direction.

Your teeth were bloody and bared and you slowly began approaching her and the brown haired kid next to her. She didn't even realize the danger she was in as well as a few others, though some could see what was about to happen.

When you were within 10 feet of her, you launched yourself towards the girl with a bellowing war cry. Luckily for the foreigner, a large body made its way in front of her and took the blow to the gut.

Vlad King let out a sharp exhale and stumbled back a bit, bumping into the poor girl before engulfing you into a bear hug.

"Get Aizawa in here, NOW!!!" He yelled and pushed you back enough to let Pony and Kaibara escape.

Kendo ran into the building, leaving the rest to watch in abject horror. Ibara pulled Tetsutetsu's unconscious body with her hair towards the group and hid him behind them with the help of her classmates.

"The rest of you stay back, I-" before he could finish, you gut punched him two times and forced him off his feet.

The man quickly used his quirk, engulfing you in a bloody cocoon. You snarled and growled, struggling to get the man's hardened blood off of you while Vlad scrambled up and pinned you to the ground.

You twisted in his grip, snapping your teeth at him and nearly slipping from his grip. He held you steady, looking down at your enraged expression.

"(L/n), you need to calm down. Deactivate your quirk. Now."

The adrenaline pumped harder than before, heart racing fast, and muscles tending to the point of pain. Your mind was completely gone, relying purely on instinct, and having your teacher telling you to calm down did not help at all.

"Sekijiro-san!" A voice called.

The man didn't look up to see who it was, already knowing the boisterous voice belonged to All Might. Aizawa stood behind, still covered in bandages.

The blonde man rushed over and helped to hold your head down, surprised by the fight you put up.

"Are they restrained enough?" Aizawa said in a serious tone.

You snarled at the blonde for holding your head tight, getting blood all over his hands and wrists.

Within seconds, your quirk began to weaken. Blood no longer pumping through your body at a fast rate. It was as though you took a high quality chill pill that took away all your stress and worries.

Your body grew limp and your eyes grew heavy. You couldn't stop sleep from taking hold of your body, and you stared blankly up at the sky for one last time before closing your eyes.

"Just what the hell was that?"

Sekijiro winced at the scruffy man's tone. You were currently resting at the nurses, recovering from low iron levels, dehydration, and the filling of your lungs.

Toshinori stood at the coffee maker in silence, listening to the conversation.

"They just... lost it. They never did this before. Sure, they have a temper, but their actions are always directed at the people who got on their bad side."

In front of the two men sat the principal of UA, Nezu.

He held a file in his paws, reading through it before placing the file down and turning it toward Sekijiro.

"Their quirk heavily involves adrenaline and aggression. Seeing something like today hasn't been mention before, I would have guessed that this is something new." The mouse chimera said.

"Kids have discovered new things about their quirks inside and outside of school, either by strengthening themselves or something else. Either way, in most cases, it's on accident." He placed his paws together.

"So the kid is the embodiment of a ticking time bomb? Tch, troublesome." Aizawa muttered the last part under his breathe.

"Hm? What do you mean?" Nezu cocked his head.

"That kid has apparent anger issues. Unlike the kid in my class, Bakugou, (L/n) is more unpredictable." He said before turning to Sekijiro.

"You said it yourself, they have physically harmed others, correct?"
"W-well, that's just a little exaggerated, I mean, they haven't necessarily beat someone up..." he tried to defend you.

"But today, they attacked you." Aizawa stared bluntly.

"They... they aren't sadistic. And they're a good kid, I've seen how they act when they aren't inconvenienced-" he said but stopped when he felt he was getting nowhere.

"You're getting attached, Sekijiro-san." Aizawa stated.

Toshinori stared at his steaming black coffee but didn't reach out to grab it. His body was ridged and he was ready to butt in at some point. A sigh rang into the air, catching the men's attention.

"...but... I'll admit that I do see something in them." Aizawa muttered.

"They aren't a bad person, but they are dangerous. It's obvious that they don't have complete control over their quirk, nor their behavior, so..." Nezu said before taking a sip out of his tea cup.

"Sekijiro-san, I'm going to need you to train with (L/n) during your tutoring. Help them blow off steam, redirect their aggression." He said, earning a nod from the larger man.

"Mister Nezu."

The two men and mouse turned to the deflated blonde.

"If they have another incident like this... will they be kicked from the program?" Toshinori asked, afraid of the answer.

"That would be last resort, Yagi-san. If they have another incident, we would have to put them into counseling." Nezu said while waving this off.

"(L/n) isn't someone we want to pass up on. They have great potential, they are astounding when it comes to combat... they could do better in math and writing... and they work well with others despite their antisocial traits." Nezu clapped his paws together and stood up.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some tea to taste test." The principal said and left the three men in the teachers lounge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nezu has his priorities straight!

Sorry about the short chapter... don't worry though, it'll get good, especially in the sports festival arc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.3K 46
Its exactly what the title says. In this however the Story lines not the same as the anime. The reader is immortal and is the first person to ever ha...
270K 5.2K 22
You're a girl with a very powerful quirk and a kind personality! You finally make it into the school of your dreams! U.A.! You felt that no one could...
1.1K 63 4
"Your existence in itself is a stain on our family." For as long as she could remember, Erumi grew up hearing those words. As an illegitimate daught...
402K 16.4K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...