Sk8 oneshots! :)

By lilah505

โœจRengaโœจ This will also include Matchablossom and some Found family moments! ๐Ÿ’œ= Renga ๐ŸŒธ=Matchablossom ๐Ÿ›น... More

Requests
Flustered Reki
Don't listen to them
Cuddle time!
My epsiode 8 rant
Have you seen Reki?
Meeting Langa's mom
You're my happiness
Tattoos
You're wrong about Reki
So... epsiode 9
Haha epsiode 9
The last of my ep 9 rant
Reki and Langa are parents!?!
Jealous Langa
Telling the others
9.5!
9.5 again!
You are my sunshine
Familes with kids eat free
GUYS I MADE A DISCOVERY
Ramen date
EPISODE 10!
EPISODE 10 AGAIN lol
Epsiode 10 just made my day
Thank you Episode 10 :)
AHHH EPISODE 10
WE STAN EPISODE 10
The last of my episode 10 rant lol
Sicky Reki
Cuddles no matter what
Slow dancing in the morning
Makeout sessions
Bruises
Happy Birthday Cherry!
Rant time about ep 11!
Ep 11 ahhh
Still ranting about ep 11
Ep 11 again
EP 11 IS *chef kiss*
Last of my ep 11 rant
Tending to wounds
Jokes
Calm your nerves
What's a love hotel?
Self doubt
Episode 12 predictions!
Episode 12 rant!
Ep 12 ranting!
Still ranting about ep 12
Ahh ep 12
Omg ep 12!
Ranting about ep 12
Ep 12 again
Last of ep 12 rant!
๐Ÿ›น Miya's friend ๐Ÿ›น
๐Ÿ’œ Sicky Reki pt 2! ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ›น๐Ÿ’œ Guilt ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ›น
๐ŸŒธ Will you... ๐ŸŒธ
Reki and Langa are parents?!? Pt 2
๐Ÿ’œ Plans that never happened ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Dancing in the rain ๐Ÿ’œ
๐ŸŒธ Anniversary ๐ŸŒธ
๐Ÿ˜บ Angry Miya ๐Ÿ˜บ
๐Ÿ˜บ Flustered Miya ๐Ÿ˜บ
๐Ÿ›น A trip to Canada pt 1 ๐Ÿ›น
๐Ÿ˜บ Valentines day ๐Ÿ˜บ
๐Ÿ’œ I love you... ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ›น Explanation ๐Ÿ›น

ANGST! :)

4.7K 159 516
By lilah505

SO, I've been reading a DabiHawks fanfic WHICH IS SO GOOD! LIKE THE AMOUNT OF TIMES IVE CRIED! So anyways I feel like making an angsty oneshot :) enjoy!

Okay, so I never do these because I expect you all to be wise before commenting spoilers. But because of episode 10 I will:

PLEASE PUT A WARNING BEFORE COMMENTING ANYTHING ABOUT EPISODE 10! THANK YOU! :)

"We meet again! My dear Snow! Oh I can't wait to skate with you!" Ad*m smiled at the blue head. It sent shivers down his spine, he honestly didn't want to do this but Ad*m wouldn't let him back out.

The lights started counting down. The green light was about to appear and they were about to start until,

"STOP!"

Everyone turned their attention to who yelled. It was Reki. He looked out of breath, like he came running as fast as could to get here. A small smile appeared on Langa's face when he saw the red head.

"Can't you see I'm about to race against my lovely Snow?" Ad*m got off his board, glaring daggers towards the red head.

"I challenge you... to... a beef!" Reki had a determined look in his eyes. Everyone gasped at the red head's stupidity.

Miya and Shadow looked nervous for their friend. They knew Reki wasn't ready to go up against Ad*m, physically and mentally. Langa also didn't want him to do this, he didn't want the red head to put his life on the line for him.

"What do you have to offer?"

"If I win, you let Langa leave. And stop obsessing over him. And if you win I'll quit skating FOREVER." Everyone gasped again. Miya had tears forming in his eyes but he fought them back.

"That's boring. How about, if I win you work for me." A twisted smile formed on Ad*m's lips.

Langa rapidly shook his head at the red head. But he didn't bother looking. He wanted to help Langa, even if it meant facing the clown.

Reki inhaled, thinking about the deal. He knew there was a chance he'd lose, but he wasn't going to give up! So, he nodded his head.

"I shall skate with you again, my dearest Eve!"

Langa picked up his board, walking towards Reki. The blue head had so much to tell him, but didn't know how to word it.

"Reki-"

He was cut off by the red head jumping into his arms. Langa dropped his board and wrapped both arms around Reki. The two boys were trying their best not to cry.

Reki eventually let go of Langa, giving him a weak smile. He made a fist with his hand and put it in front of Langa. The blue head made a fist with his hand and pounded it with Reki's (yeah, didn't know what to call it lol).

The blue head went to Shadow and Miya. They were both scared for their red headed friend. Shadow quickly told Miya to call Joe and Cherry to inform them on what's going on.

Reki went up to the starting line, board in hand. This will be the first time he's skating again since the fight with Langa.

The lights started counting down. Both Reki and Ad*m got into position. The green light appeared, signaling them to start, and they did.

Ad*m didn't wait, like he did last time. He was already in the lead and Reki was far behind.

Though the red head wasn't about to give up so easily. He was going to win, and save Langa.

He started picking up speed. It did feel weird for him to be skating again, but it felt right. Ever since their fight there was a hole in his heart, for two different reasons. One reason was cause he missed skating but he just couldn't bring himself to pick up his board. The other reason was cause of Langa, he came to realize his feelings towards the blue haired boy. It tore him apart that he couldn't be with him.

Little did Reki know, Langa had feelings for him too.

~~~

"You should've stopped him!" Miya cried out to Langa. A few of his tears escaped his eyes but he didn't care.

"I-"

"No! You could've said something! You didn't! Ad*m is crazy! Who knows what he'll do to Reki!" Miya was now sobbing, Shadow placed a hand on the younger boy's back.

Langa looked up at the screen, he watched as Reki was able to catch up to Ad*m and was now behind him.

The blue head was filled with so many emotions. Worried, scared, nervous, anger and love. He was worried, scared and nervous for Reki, he didn't want anything bad to happen to him. He was angry at himself, for not stopping him or trying to talk him out of it. He loves the red head, more than a friend. He wanted to be with him.

~~~

"How about a dance?" Ad*m asked as he grabbed Reki's hand. Slamming their boards together.

"Not-Not again." The red head mumbled trying to free his hands from his grasp.

Ad*m started spinning their boards, making them go in circle. Reki screamed in horror, getting flashbacks from his first beef against him.

The crazed clown eventually let go of Reki's hand, but still skating next to him. He then slammed his foot on the back of Reki's board. Making the red head lose his balance. He was about to fall until Ad*m caught him.

Reki lost his board, the only thing keeping him from the ground was Ad*m. But that didn't last long.

Ad*m eventually dropped Reki, though he was still holding on to one of his hands. He was dragging the poor boy, as he was skating. He started going faster, occasionally slamming Reki against the ground or a rock.

The red head started coughing up blood. He wasn't sure how long he could last.

~~~

"That's very uncool of Ad*m, bro."

"Right! Let the poor kid go!"

"Not very swag of him."

"No longer cheering for Ad*m."

"Ad*m is just a creep."

"Why were we cheering for him!?!"

People started hating Ad*m. They realize what kind of person he was, and they didn't like it.

"No. No. No!" Langa then ran off and grabbed the motorcycle he came to S with. He hopped onto it and drove off, hoping to catch up to Reki and Ad*m.

"Wait! Langa!" Shadow called out but he was too late. The boy was long gone, he needed to save Reki. But will he make it in time?

"Hey! What's going on- Reki!" Joe said. He and Cherry appeared behind Miya. Cherry still had a bandage wrapped around his head and his left arm bandaged too.

"He challenged Ad*m to a beef! Langa went after him!" Miya cried out, his tears still falling. Joe quickly pulled Miya into a hug, letting the small boy cry into his jacket.

~~~

"Know your place!" Ad*m yelled as he slammed Reki against another rock.

There a snapping noise. Reki cried out in pain. He was a mess. He had blood coming from his forehead, the blood got into his eyes. His stomach and back were getting scratched up from being dragged. And his back and stomach were in tremendous pain, he was sure he broke something.

"You won't steal my Eve!" He slammed him against the ground, adding more force than before.

"He- He.... wasn't... yours to begin with." Reki replied back. His voice hoarse from all the screaming he's been doing.

It was like a switch went off in Ad*m after Reki said that. He slowly turned around and looked down the younger boy, a twisted smile appearing on his face.

Ad*m then grabbed Reki's other hand and started to go in circles on his skateboard. Making Reki spin in the air. The crazed clown started gaining more momentum while spinning, making Reki get dizzy.

When he thought he got good enough speed he did one last spin before letting Reki go. He sent the red head boy flying into a rock.

More bones snapped. This wasn't looking too good for Reki. He thought maybe he could survive and see Langa again, but Ad*m slowed down and stopped.

He got off his board and picked it up. Walking over to the red head, he raised the board above his head. There was a sinister smile present on the older man's face.

Then, Ad*m swung the board down, using a lot of force. A large snapping sound could be heard. Reki yelled out in pain, more blood coming from his head.

"You should've never returned!" Ad*m yelled kicking Reki in the stomach. Making the red head cough up blood.

The crazed clown continuing kicking him till he got bored. He then hopped back onto his board and continued skating towards the warehouse.

Reki was still on the ground, bleeding. He was now in a puddle of his own blood. He couldn't even get up, he was useless. He wasn't even sure if he would make it, he was losing too much blood at a fast rate.

~~~

"Move! Carla alert the ambulances!" Cherry was now on his board, skating towards Reki. He didn't care if S got shutdown, he needed to help Reki.

"Everyone go! Run!" Joe shouted to the rest of the skaters. Some ran away while others stayed, hoping the red head would survive.

Joe then jumped on his skateboard and followed after Cherry. Hoping he could make it in time.

"Reki!" Miya shouted. Also following Cherry and Joe but he passed them immediately and was now leading them.

"Don't die now, kid. You're a fighter, keep fighting!" Shadow whispered to himself as he followed the others.

~~~

"REKI!" Langa quickly hopped off the motorcycle, running as fast as he could to Reki.

He didn't look so good, he was bleeding everywhere, he had some bruises forming, his clothes had rips in them and his hair was covered with dirt and blood.

"Don't worry! Help is coming! You'll be okay!" Langa reassured, tears were starting to form in his eyes.

He took off his jacket and wrapped it around his torso, to prevent blood loss. After he wrapped his jacket around the red head he gently held onto him, praying he'll be okay.

"Langa..." Reki was starting to close his eyes.

"No! Reki, don't go! Please!" Langa cried out, the tears falling from his eyes.

"I'm..... sorry."

"No! Don't apologize! Please, Reki, stay. Stay with me."

"I...... failed...... you."

"Reki, stop! You didn't! You'll be alright! You'll be fine!"

"Langa, I... love... you."

Reki placed one hand on Langa's cheek. His eyes slowly closing, his breathing slowing down. Until it stopped. His hand fell, hitting the ground.

"REKI! No! Don't go! Please... don't go. Don't leave me.. I can't lose you." Langa was now sobbing.

"Reki, I love you too."

"Reki! Don't worry-" Miya stopped himself. He saw Langa holding his body, his shoulders bouncing up and down.

More tears fell from Miya's eyes. When the other 3 showed up they were shocked and heartbroken, they were too late. Joe was holding on to Miya, letting the boy cry into his jacket again, a few tears fell from the older man's eyes. Cherry was trying to comfort Langa. And Shadow was trying to fight back his tears but eventually let them fall, he smeared his makeup a bit but he didn't care.

"Reki..."

🌴woah🌴woah🌴let's🌴keep🌴the🌴feelings🌴

"Langa?"

"Langa?"

"Langa!"

"Langa!"

Langa shot up. His breathing was uneven and his cheeks were damped. He looked around and noticed he was in his room.

"Oh good you're up!"

Langa's eyes went wide.

"Could you make one of those egg burrito?"

Langa wasn't even paying attention. Standing in his doorway was Reki! He wasn't wearing his headband, he had on an oversized t-shirt and some sweatpants. His hair looked as if he just woke up.

Before Reki could say anything else Langa quickly got up from his bed and jumped onto Reki. This caught the red head off guard, they both fell down.

Langa wrapped his arms around Reki's waist and the other wrapped his arms around his neck. Langa had his head positioned near Reki's heart, he was able to hear it beating. The sound brought comfort to Langa.

That was all just a nightmare. A horrible, horrible nightmare. One that would never come true. Cause Ad*m was in jail, locked up. Away from him. Away from Reki. Away from all their friends.

"Langa. As much as I love hugging you, I'm hungry. I would make us something, but you know, I can't cook." Reki mumbled. His head rested in Langa's hair.

"No. 5 more minutes." Langa also mumbled.

Once 5 minutes passed Langa got off of Reki. He helped the red head up, placing a kiss on his forehead in the process. He then took Reki's hand and led him into his kitchen, where he got to work on making them omelettes. Which Reki likes to call egg burritos.

"Hey, Langa," Reki was leaning against the counter, watching Langa cook. The blue head looked over at the red head, waiting for what he's about to say.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Langa went up to Reki and placed a gentle kiss on the red head's lips. The kiss made both boys feel butterflies, no matter how long they've been dating they always get butterflies from little things like this. And they wouldn't trade this feeling for anything else.

~~~
YALL I CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS! I WAS LITERALLY LISTENING TO A RENGA PLAYLIST WHILE WRITING THIS!

Let's just pretend Reki has never had an omelette before and when Langa made him one he loved it so much! But he has a hard time saying it so he just calls it an egg burrito, which Langa loves. JUST PRETEND!

Also, no joke, I wrote this before the new sk8 episode came out. And after watching it, :/

Like usual, the next chapter will be me talking about episode 10! Stay tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 3K 17
-๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ง๐™š๐™ ๐™ž ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง -๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™š๐™™-๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ค...
2K 54 24
"๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ?" "๐™Š๐™›๐™˜ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™ž๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ...
73.3K 2.5K 16
'I wish I could live another life. Maybe one where I have some friends.' For as long as you could remember, you had been alone and unable to make an...
10.3K 386 53
In this little masterpiece you will find: Matchablossom Fanarts Sk8 Memes And my bullshit They're canon. Because I say so.