Ertugrul Halime Season 5

Oleh TheSoExtraGirl

Story of Ertugrul and Halime set in Season 5 with alot of twists, turns and more villains Lebih Banyak

All you need to know
12 years later
Dinner Table
Concerns
Breakfast
Attacks
Trust
Remember
Consolidation
Murder
Prison
Limits
Trial
Family Time
meeting
Dream
anger
compliments
Necklace
Church
Protection
Arguments
Uncomfortable
Permission
Hug
Raid
Taken Away
Clarifications
Invitation
Finding
Reunion with an interruption
Responsibility
Help
Realisation
Sunset
Confrontation
Wedding
Unexpected
Recovery
Confession
Murder
ErHal
Traps and Tricks
The end

hunt

314 10 15
Oleh TheSoExtraGirl

Halime left the tribe. Everyone got involved in works. After around forty minutes the drums srarted beating.

Ertugrul along with Aykiz came out of his bey tent.

May it be good!

InshAllah my daughter. InshAllah.

A women came with a boy with curly long hairs and brownish skin tone was lying on his horse.

OSMAN!!! Aykiz screamed.

Ertugrul slowy calls his name and ran towards him.

Ertugrul took him off his horse and held him in his arms and ran towards the bey tent.

Call Artuk Bey!! HURRY UP!! My son be patient! You will be fine!

Savçi came running.

Savçi where is Artuk Bey?

Baba he is coming. I told an alp to call him. He is gone to collect some herbs. Let me see.

Savçi slowly turned Osman, removed his hairs from his forehead. Osman forehead was bleeding.

Aykiz run towards the medical tent and you will find some clean clothes and a medicine of brown color quickly go and grab it.

Ok Savçi.

Savçi! Savçi! How is he? What happened to him?

Baba! He is fine. Looks like he hit his head somewhere. But the wound isn't that bad. Maybe he just fainted because of hitting something. He will open his eyes soon. We just have to clean his wound.

Artuk Bey entered.

I'm sorry bey! What happened to him Savçi.

He is fine! Looks like he hit his head somewhere. We just have to clean the wound and wait for him to open his eyes. Aykiz is bringing the things that are needed from the tent.

Beyim that women who brought him to tribe is standing outside. If you order I will interogate her about what happened.

Wait Bamsi! Let Osman open his eyes first. Then we will ask her. Send an alp to Soğut. Tell him to go and tell Halime about the situation and this thing too that he is fine so don't panic. And Halime will interogate that Hatun by herself. She will do better as she is a mother.

As you order Bey!

Aykiz entered and gave things to Artuk Bey.

Let's leave my daughter. Artuk Bey and Savçi are with him. They said that he is fine.

Ok baba!

Ertugrul and Aykiz came out.

Aykiz since when was Osman not in tribe?

I didn't noticed baba! I noticed it when Ana told me to look for him. Aybars too didn't knew where he went. Even though they both do everything together and literally stick together wherever they go.

No one noticed when he went out and he didn't even told anyone.

He went without your or Ana permission. We will ask him when he will open his eyes.

Yes we will ask him and he will answer because he have to. Hope that Osman won't make me mad like his elder brother. Aykiz! My daughter! Take that women who brought Osman to your tent and look if she is okay or not. Complete her needs.

As you order my bey!

Soğut

Hafsa my sister! These clothes are very beautiful but there is something that I'm not liking about these.

I know Halime Hatun. I can feel what you are trying to say. The way trade is going on is not satisfactory.

Hafsa we have to determine what is this before telling it to our beys. We have to look at things more carefully. I have a inner feeling that something is going wrong that is not in our knowledge.

I will put all of my effort to determine what's the issue Halime Hatun.

We will come here tomorrow too. Be ready!

An alp came running towards Halime.

Halime Hatun! Ertugrul Bey wants you to return to tribe.

Is everything okay? What happened?

Osman!! Osman came back to tribe few moments ago. He was injured. Artuk Bey has examined him. He said that he is okay they are just waiting for him to open his eyes.

Osman! My Osman! Is he really okay?

Yes Halime Hatun! Nothing happened to him. A woman brought him back to tribe. She is a turk women, she looks like a soldier hatun. Ertugrul Bey wants you to interogate that woman about the matter and how she found Osman.

Okay! Bring our horses. Let's see. Ahhh my Osman.

Back in tribe

Halime entered the tent.

Ertugrul along with Savçi, Bamsi, Turgut and Artuk Bey was sitting in the bey tent.

How is my Osman?

He is fine Ana! He opened his eyes, few moments ago. He was asking about you. You can go and look at him.

And what about that Hatun who brought him?

She is with Aykiz. Turgut! Bring that Hatun. Let's see if Osman story and her story matches or not.

You all can go! Only Halime will stay.

As you order my bey!

Everyone left.

Halime did you had any idea about Osman leaving the tribe?

No Ertugrul! He didn't told me. He left without our permission.

Yes he went for hunt!

What? Without anyone? You stopped him from going to hunt as it is very dangerous few days ago but still. This is not good

Yes! I didn't got angry on him but I'm very disappointed he didn't obeyed my orders. He is fine that's what matters but I'm very angry on him.

Do we have permission to enter?

Yes Aykiz! Come!

Aykiz entered with that Hatun.

Welcome back Ana!

Good to see you back my daughter.

Baba! Ana! If you give me permission then can I please go and take a look at Osman?

Yes you can go! Savçi is also inside.

Aykiz left.

Please sit Hatun!

Thank you Halime Sultan!

Ertugrul giggled a little as someone after such a long time called Halime as Halime Sultan. Whatever happens she can't dismiss the thing that she is Halime Sultan first then everything else.

My name is Ilbilge Hatun. I'm daughter of chief of Umuroglu Tribe  Umur Bey. Umuroglu id my sweet little Tribe, my home and we live in forests. We migrated few days ago, my father and my siblings are in Konya. They will reach soon.

Can we ask few things about today's incident?

Yes Ertugrul Bey! It's your right.

How this thing happened Ilbilge Hatun? Like how you met Osman and where? Halime questioned.

I was out for hunt with my soldiers. I don't know why but as my tribe have stepped on these lands it seems that someone doesn't liked it. Some mens appear. They were our double or maybe more. They attacked us. They were strong. I don't have any idea what they wanted or anything else but then your son Osman came and shot arrows on them. I was generally shocked how such a small kid was fighting so bravely but then a man attacked him from back and Osman fell to ground. I killed him and took your Osman to you.

How you got to know that he belongs to Kayi Tribe?

I looked at the mark on the arrows and everyone living in these areas recognise Kayi Tribe.

Halime took a deep breath and thought something for a little.

You did great Ilbilge Hatun! You brought our son back safely! Thank you so much!

No need to say thank you Halime Sultan. Give me permission. I will go back to my tribe. I have to look at other matters too.

This tribe is also yours and you can come anytime to meet us Ilbilge Hatun.

Please come to my tribe too I would love to see you there.

InshAllah Hatun! InshAllah.

Allah Hafiz Ertugrul Bey! Halime Sultan.

Allah Hafiz Ilbilge Hatun!

Ilbilge Hatun left

Ahhh good to see that some good people are still left as we have been surrounded by enemies for a very long time it had became very hard to determine who is our enemy and who is friend.

True Halime Sultan! True!

I was not able to correct her because I don't know her and she don't know me but you know that I can correct you so please Halime Hatun is good.

Okay Halime Hatun so how's Soğut?

Soğut is fine, everything is good but there is something which is not making me satisfied with things.

What is that Halime?

I don't know Ertugrul! I will go again and look at things and observe things with more concentration. I will determine soon. Hafsa too was not satisfied. Let's see. We both will go tomorrow too.

Okay Hatun! Don't worry everything will be alright.

InshAllah Ertugrul Bey! Everyone in Soğut was praising you alot and giving you so much prayers. Soğut really feels like a home. Everyone helps each other and stay united and that's the first thing we are missing now days and that is being united. Feels like we have to work more to get everything together. We don't even have enemies around which is good but still the atmosphere isn't that good but still hope that may it get better by time.

InshAllah Hatun.

Ertugrul held Halime in a tight hug.

Aykiz came out and turned her back towards her parents.

Ertugrul and Halime got attentive.

I haven't seen anything, don't worry. My Allah why you always put me in such awkward situations? What is my mistake?

You can turn! You dramatic girl!

I was just coming to ask about the dinner like we have a patient too now so are we too going to eat that food that literally taste worse than medicine.

Ohh yes yes yes, I will make a soup that will give him energy and help him to get better. And don't worry I will prepare something separate for him you don't have to eat that tasteless food.

Yeah prepare a soup to give him power so that he can go again on hunt without our permission. Ertugrul murmured but it was loud enough for Halime and Aykiz to understand.

Okay then I will make a soup that will make him lazy and take time to make him recover. Then Osman will spend days and nights on bed and we will take a deep and relieved breath as one tension will be gone for some time.

Ertugrul and Aykiz laughed

Do whatever you want Halime! I will not stop you in both situations.

I will help you Ana! Let's go!

Am I dreaming? Aykiz Hatun wants to help me. What's the matter? What do you want from me?

Nothing Ana! I'm not as bad as you think. I do help in things.

Yes! We all see you Aykiz. You just revolves around Turgut to interogate him everyday to know about the situations and matters and tease your brothers.

This isn't true baba!

Ertugrul and Halime laughed.

I love it when you get angry Aykiz! You look exactly like your mother when you get angry.

Ok enough! let's go and prepare food for that patient.... oh sorry Osman my mind is literally everywhere except the thing I'm trying to do.

Halime entered in her tent. Aykiz was following her but stopped when Halime went in and looked back at his father.

Your wife says that I don't help her in work so that's your duty to make her realise that I work alot but not in front of anyone because you know I don't like to show off. And I see that you are not taking care of her nowadays here face literally got the size of a pea. Take care of her Ertugrul bey! She is your wife! Don't let tensions take away her beauty and that shine in her gazelle eyes! 

Okay my daughter, I will take care of her and I'm concerned about her beauty more than you and don't worry I will tell her about how much energy and effort you put into things. One day the whole universe will admit this thing that Aykiz works the most.

Aykiz Hatun! Do I have to give you invitation to come inside and help me in things?

Coming Ana! Ahhh so many works and so many tensions.

Ertugrul laughed a little then got drowned back in his thoughts.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

327K 32.8K 36
2022 WATTYS KAZANANI Lale lise son sınıfa geçtiğinde düşünmesi gereken tek şey üniversite sınavı değildi. Uğraşması gereken, yeni bir cici annesi ve...
27.3K 2.7K 21
Bedenim tir tir titremeye başlamıştı. Gözlerim dolmuş neredeyse ağlayacaktım. Etrafta yeni yeni fark ettiğim geçmişe ait şeyler vardı. Tabelalar, ara...
847 60 6
"İnancımı bıraktım yada o beni bıraktı"
902 99 5
Sabrina kendi ikili benliği ile bağdaşmaya çalışır. Yarı cadı yarı ölümlü bir hayat süren Sabrina, kendisini tehdit eden şeytani güçlere karşı savaşı...