The Broken Rule (TaeMinaKook...

Par Violuximori

WARNING: This is just a fanfiction. If you can't support this story, just look for other stories that can sat... Plus

Prologue
Autumn
Saved
Sing for you
Nicknames
Hero
Mad or not Mad?
Game Over
Expect
Sorry
Promise
Knight
The Rival
Whisper
Useless
Trust
For you
Why?
The Twin
Reason
Confession
Trouble
It's You
Christmas Gift
Truth
Give in
Meet
The Rule Breaker
Impact
Fiancee
Prove
Darling
Noticed
Ambush
Revelation
One Thing
Epilogue

Let Go

152 19 3
Par Violuximori

"What are you doing?"

He tooks the papers right away and keep in inside of his blue envelope.

"Nothing." I found him suspicious.

"Were you hiding something?" I raised a brow when he just sighed.

"Just don't mind it. I'm just making something." He stood up and left me at the terrace.

I pouted and sat on the couch. He's hiding something. I wonder what is it.

After how many minutes, he called me to eat lunch.

"I'm going out again at 1:00 pm. I'm with Brandon again so you don't have to wor--"

"So what, if Brandon's with you?" I frowned.

"You told me to tell you everything and now you're acting like you don't care. What the hell?" He rolled his eyes at me.

"I know that Brandon will be with you again. What I mean is, he can't always be there for you." I stopped eating when he said that.

He's right. Brandon can't stay with me the whole time. He got some girls to talk and you know..

"But, I'm in the same place with him so you don't ha--"

"I'm going with you." I dropped my spoon at his last statement.

"No way!" He raised a brow. Okay, I'm overreacting. "I mean, you'll get bored there easily." He stared at me and gave me a serious look.

"Choose. I'm going with you or you'll stay here for a week?" I quickly grab my plate and put it in the kitchen before running to my room.

"Ugh! He shouldn't be there.. He'll report it to my father once he saw me." I said while grabbing my hair.

°°°

Brandon's frown went into a grin when he find out that Autumn's with me.

"Hey bro." Autumn just nodded at him and looked at me.

"Where are you going?" I bit my lower lip.

"I'm going to the rooftop. You can stay with Brandon, he'll accompany yo--"

"Yeah men! Let's play girl's meow.." I slapped my forehead.

"Damn you, pervert." I shaked my head before leaving them.

Every saturday, I take the whole four hours in dancing ballet. Well, I'm also singing and knitting when I got bored.

Brandon's uncle owned this club. I got a VIP room, but I chose rooftop for now because I need fresh air and watch the sun set.

"One, two, three.. Three, two, one.." I counted as I pointed my foot on the floor.

I stopped when I noticed someone opening the door. I slightly stiffened.

It's Hero!

"Hey Noona. I'm sorry, I heard your music.." He grab another bottled water from his bag. "Here.."

"Thanks. What are you doing here?" He smiled.

"I'm also practicing. Dancing."

"Never thought you're also practicing here."

"Well, I'm a VIP client here." I smiled and nodded.

"I'm more on interpretation and free styling. I guess, you love ballet so much." I nodded and sighed.

"Actually, I stayed here because no one will notice me." He nodded.

"You.. Want to try? Dance with me.. Noona.." I laughed.

"Why not?" He's not a harm to me. He don't know my Dad, so he can't report this.

I turned on the speaker and let his phone connected to it and let him choose the music.

"Nice choice of music." We both laugh at each other before dancing with our own actions.

It was, 'In the name of love' by Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha.

I enjoyed the song. Seriously. But I felt awkward when he suddenly grab my hips and pulled me closer. Thinking that it was part of the freestyle dance so I gave him access and go with flow.

Professionalism.

My breath hitched when his ending pose was his lips, touching my neck. I swallowed hard. Do I look professional after that awkward dance with Hero?

"Geez! That was fun! I gave my all and got carried away by the music. I'm sorry.. About that.." A small smile formed over my lips.

Though that made me nervous, I still manage to talk to him calmly.

"You really are carried away by the music. Too professional." Well, he really is a professional dancer.

"You got a.. Nice body, Noona.. And, the way you danced. It was so graceful and elegant. I'd like to dance with you someday at stage." I bit my lower lip.

"I think, that won't happened.." He looked at me.

"Why? I'll let it happen." You don't understand Hero.

"I'm sorry.." He nodded when he noticed I can't tell him anything.

"I'm the one should be sorry here. But we can still, you know.. Dance together, here right?"

Before I could utter another word, Autumn showed up with a serious look, addition of those hands inside his pocket while looking at Hero's back.

"Ohh.." Hero moved and slowly put his hands on my shoulder. "Who is he?" Autumn smirked and raised a brow.

"Why are you asking her when you can ask me directly?" Hero chuckled.

Okay, the tension between this two is.. Kind of.. Weird.

"Pardon?" He looked at me and smiled. "Is he your boyfriend?" I widened my eyes and shake my head..

But damn..

Autumn just butt in!

"Yes I am, so back off and let go of her.."

°°°

Oopsss, it's starting!

Happy Mina Day!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

61.4K 485 197
✿ Completed | 09.11.21 Top Jungkook and Bottom Taehyung Complete and Happy Ending
27.6K 1.4K 19
A sookook fanfiction (Completed) Jisoo x Jungkook A story of a simple girl and a rich boy As a daughter of a middle class family Jisoo have to go t...
81.4K 3.7K 37
❝ I have been waiting for a century now, just to be with her. ❞ - 𝗝𝗝𝗞 ༺༻ ➳ romance/fantasy/mystery/thriller/melodrama/angst ✦ - HIGHEST RANKING: #...
124K 3.4K 33
boy×boy mpreg #1 taekook 26 June 2021 #1 taekook 26 November 2021 #4 fanfiction 26 November 2021