Black bird

By XsleeplesswritingX

"I'm sorry Gemini." The blonde said to me looking like he was about to cry. "Why? Why would you do this?" I s... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
A/N
5
A/N
6
7
8
9
10
11
A/N
12
13
A/N
14
15
16
17
A/N
18
19
20
21
23
24
A/N
25
A/N
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
A/N
46
A/N
47
A/N
48
49
50
51
A/N
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61

22

546 12 0
By XsleeplesswritingX

Gemini Myth's POV

I woke up to the sound of a door closing. I realized I was in Draco's room and then I remembered the events of last night.

"Fuck." I mumbled towards myself as I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"Oh you're awake." Draco mumbled as he stepped out of the bathroom.

"Mhm." Was all I could conjure up.

"You didn't seem to have a vision." He said leaning against the bathroom door Fram with his arms over his chest.

"That's because I didn't." I said as I stood up from the bed and grabbed my shoes.

"Oh." Is all he said.

I slipped on my shoes and started walking towards his bedroom door.

"About last nig-"

"I know you didn't fuck Astoria." I said interrupting him.

"You heard us?" He asked quietly.

I clicked my tongue. "Yeah, I did." I said bluntly.

"I also heard that Theo knows I am a Tinsley." I said turning around to face him.

"I didn't tell him. He figured out the night of the party. He promised he won't tell anyone." He explained quickly.

"I know." I said with a slight smile.

I turned around again to leave, I was tired and I needed to talk to my Father about the pain but no visions.

"What are we Gemini?" He asked suddenly.

I stood there for a moment debating on what I wanted to say. If I said we were perfectly fine then it would seem like what happened last night was okay, but if I said we were over then I wouldn't have him anymore.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

I heard him sigh. "What I mean is what the hell was last night. I never kissed Astoria back, I was just taken by surprise and shocked and then I pushed her off. You full on kissed Blaise!" He said raising his voice.

I turned around to face him again to see he has stepped away from the bathroom door and was now standing in the middle of the room.

"It looked like you kissed Astoria back so I kissed Blaise. I wanted to give you payback and I did. You heard the dare she got and you didn't say no. You just sat there." I said back as I slightly raised my voice to match his.

"I wasn't paying attention! That fucking game is stupid! I never listen to anything in that game! I didn't know it was happening until it happened!" He yelled as he threw his hands up in the air.

"You listened when I had asked who you fucked and you answered with Astoria! You're lucky I didn't punch someone in the face instead!" I yelled as I stepped closer to him.

"I did though! I punched Blaise this morning! He is my fucking best friend!" He yelled as he stepped closer too.

"Well then you should have thought about that before you kissed Astoria!" I yelled back.

"Maybe we don't work for each other!" He yelled.

"Maybe we don't!" I yelled feeling my voice crack from the words we just said to each other.

"Then it's done." He said quietly.

"It's done." I said quietly.

I didn't look at him before opening up his bedroom door and leaving. The common room was quite due to everyone being in class, which I apparently slept through.

I decided to head to Dumbledores, I wanted to distract myself from my feelings and focus on my other problems.

I walked quickly to his office and whispered the password.

"Miss Snape hello." Dumbledore said not surprised at my presence.

"Professor Dumbledore, I am having an issue." I said as I sat in a chair and sighed.

"Would you care to explain?" He asked looking at me.

"You know how when I am in intense pain I get a vision with it?" I said as I slouched in his chair.

"Mm are you not having visions?" He asked already knowing the answer.

"No and it keeps lasting longer and longer." I said annoyed with myself.

"I think I know what is happening." He said standing up from his desk and going to his bookshelf.

"I knew you would, so what is it?" I asked as I anticipated an answer.

He grabbed a book for his shelf and walked back over to his desk. He placed the book in front of me.

"You seem like you are trying to distract something from yourself." He said as he kept the hand on the book, not allowing me to open it.

"Nope, I am peachy today." I said conjuring up a fake smile.

"You look stressed." He replied as he clasped his hands together.

"Well yeah, I am stressed about this whole pain thing." I said with a slight laugh.

"Right, of course." He said as he eyed me curiously not believing a word I say. "Go to page five-sixty-four."

I looked down at the book and quickly tried to find the page, once I did I looked back up at Dumbledore.

"Read it. That should have the answer I believe." He said with a smile.

I looked down at the page and started reading it.

The Tinsley family is known for their power in divination, but sometimes a vision does not appear while in pain. This is because the devil is trying to show a vision that their brain refuses to allow them to see. The vision is so painful and heartbreaking that their brains will block it, which causes more pain.

The only way to make it less painful is if a Tinsley fights their brain and allows the message to come through.

"I- I don't want to see something that horrible Professor." I mumbled quietly.

"I know Gemini, but in order for it to be better you need to allow yourself to see what is happening." He explained calmly.

"How?" I asked nervously.

"The next time it happens tell yourself that you can see it. Your brain is trying to protect you. Do not allow it." He said to me as he leaned back in his chair.

I nodded my head and then stood up from my chair. "Thank you sir." I said as I walked near the door.

"Oh and Miss Snape.." I looked back at him. "..Talk to him."

I gave him a confused look until I knew what he meant. "How did you-"

"I have know you since you were born, I can tell." He said standing up and walking around his office. "Have a good day Gemini."

I slightly gulped and then left the classroom. I headed towards the Gryffindor common room hoping for some silence.

"Miss Myth, why are you out of class?" Umbridge said as her, Draco, and Pansy stepped out in front of me.

"I was talking to Dumbledore." I said bluntly not in the mood to deal with this shit.

"No excuses. Mr. Malfoy if you would please bring Miss Myth to my office and have her write with my quill. Please stay with her. I have duties." She said with an annoying laugh. "Your father won't find out this time."

With that she walked away leaving Draco and I alone. I didn't wait for him, instead I just walked away to Umbridges office quickly.

I opened her door and sat down at the chair and a few seconds later Draco walked in behind me.

"I am not letting you write with that quill." He mumbled out.

"Give it to me." I said crossing my arms.

"Snape, your father will kill her." He said putting both of his hands on her pink desk.

"Oh back to last names I see? Well then Malfoy, I will grab it myself." I said empathizing his last name as I got up from the chair to grab the quill.

He watched me carefully as I grabbed the quill and sat back down on the chair.

"What should I write? Hmm.." I said as I slightly tapped the quill on my chin.

"Here's a good one, what about I am a dirty slut?" He said with a smirk.

"Good one." I said with a smirk back and started writing on the parchment.

No words were etching into my skin and there was no pain coming from my hand.

"Is this the right quill?" I asked Malfoy.

"Yup." He said as he moved to the corner of the room and stood there with his arms crossed.

"Well it's not working." I muttered out.

"What do you mean it's not working?" He said confused.

"I mean.." I held up my hand aggressively. "..it's not working." I finished as I scribbled on the parchment to show him.

He moved over to me and grabbed my hand and looked at it. "What kind of devil shit is this?" He muttered.

"I'm not doing anything." I said as I pulled my hand out of his grasp.

"Well obviously you are." He said getting annoyed.

"I don't have those types of powers yet Malfoy." I gritted through my teeth getting angry that he didn't believe me.

"Whatever you say." He said rolling his eyes.

I sighed lowly. "Well now what do I do?" I said to myself.

"I guess we will just sit in here until time is up." He said looking everywhere but me.

"I guess so." I said leaning back in the chair and crossing my arms.

Draco Malfoy's POV

"Stop patting your foot on the ground. The sound is annoying." I said towards her.

I wasn't looking at her but I could feel her smirk up at me as she made more noise with her foot.

"Snape I swear to god." I said as I brought one of my hands up to my forehead to massage the temples.

She scoffed loudly. "Ooo scary.. what are you going to do about it, hurt me?"

"I am really debating on it right now." I muttered to myself.

"Do it. I dare you." She said confidently.

I laughed slightly and turned around to look at her. Her big brown eyes were looking up at me seductively and she had a growing smirk on her face.

"No." I said to her.

"Mm okay suit yourself." She said seductively.

I gulped slightly as I watched her hands trace her collarbones and flick her hair over her shoulder. She bite her bottom lip and her hand traced down near her cleavage.

"Can you stop that?" I said annoyed that it is turning me on.

"Stop what?" She said pouting her lips with puppy dog eyes.

"That.." I motioned my hand towards her whole body.

"Oh you mean..." she licked her lips seductively and unbuttoned two buttons on her polo. "...this?"

"I swear to god Snape." I said trying to avert my eyes somewhere else even though I could feel myself growing through my pants.

"I mean if you don't like it I will find someone else who does." She said bluntly as she shrugged her shoulders.

"I know what you're trying to do." I said annoyed.

"Oh yeah? And what is that?" She asked as she twirled a piece of hair.

"You think trying to make me jealous and horny will make everything better. Well it won't work Snape." I said coldly.

She clicked her tongue. "Yeah I figured. Anyways I have been here long enough so I am going to go do something better with my time." She said getting up from the chair and smiling at me.

Don't do it.

Don't stop her.

"Fuck." I muttered under my breath as she got closer to the door.

I quickly walked up to her and grabbed her by her hair, pulling her head down to look at me.

"Be careful Malfoy I like that." She said smirking.

"You are not going to fuck someone else." I said threateningly.

"Why? I'm single." She said confidently.

I let go of her hair and grabbed her throat quickly and turned her around to face me. I got close to her face to the point where I could see the light golden flecks in her eyes and the tiny freckles you can't see with a naked eye.

"No you aren't." I said to her.

A smirk grew on her lips. "Couldn't even last a few hours without me huh?" She said to me.

"Shut up." I said threateningly as I squeezed her throat tighter.

"Okay Malfoy."

I cut her off with a hard kiss as I threw her against the desk.

"It's Draco." I groaned out.

I lifted up her skirt and slowly traced my fingers on her thigh. She shivered slightly from the touch which only motivated me. Once I got close to her underwear, I pushed the fabric aside and slowly rubbed her clit.. I looked up at her to see her eyes rolling back in pleasure and her lips quivering in pleasure.

I slipped a finger in slowly and a moan escaped her lips as her head rolled back.

"You're dripping Gemini." I said as I watched my finger go in and out of her.

I added another finger as I rubbed her clit with my thumb. A loud moan escaped her lips as she gripped the desk hard.

"Draco..what about..Umbridge?" She said in between moans.

"We have another hour before she comes back." I said as I slipped my fingers out and touched her lips telling her to open her mouth.

She closed her mouth around my fingers as she started to unbuckle my pants. I took my fingers out of her mouth and flipped her around. I unzipped my pants and slipped my underpants down.

I slowly teased her with my dick as I moved it up and down her pussy.

"Beg for it slut." I said into her ear.

She whimpered slightly as she just wanted me inside her already.

"Please Draco. Fuck me." She groaned out.

"That was weak try again." I said with a smirk knowing she hates when I do this.

"I am yours and only yours. I only want you fucking me. Please." She whimpered out.

"That is what I want to hear baby." I said as I stuck my dick inside her.

"God you are so tight." I moaned out.

Sex with Gemini was a whole other level. She knew what she was doing and she looked hot doing it. I've never had a girl make me cum with just a touch hell even a fucking blowjob and Gemini was the first to do it.

Her moans got louder and louder with each thrust, I could feel her walls clenching my dick making the feeling even better. Every time she moaned my name I couldn't help but fuck her harder.

I grabbed a fist full of her hair making her arch her back even more than it already was, allowing me to go deeper inside of her.

"Draco I'm going to cum." She said in between moans.

"Don't." I demanded as I pulled her hair harder.

Her legs were shaking from the sensation and I could tell she was struggling to not cum.

"Draco..let me." She said moaning my name in the sexiest voice.

I slammed her face on to the table with one arm and pulled her arms back with my other. I leaned down next to her ear while I was still fucking her.

"If I say you can't cum yet then that means you can't cum yet darling." I whispered threateningly in her ear.

Her walls clenched harder around my dick but not to the point where she was going to let go and cum. I thrusted her harder and harder, my dick was soaking wet from her.

"Good girl." I said slamming one last thrust into her. "Cum." I demanded.

I felt her walls clench my dick so hard that I had to pull out before I came in her. I quickly pulled Gemini down to her knees and put my dick in her mouth as she swallowed my load.

I pulled up my underpants and pants. Gemini was still in the same position not being able to move from her uncontrollable shaking legs.

After buckling my pants I kneeled down to her level and picked up her chin.

"Now blackbird, the next time you even think of kissing someone else I won't be so easy on you." I said as she looked me in the eyes.

She cleared her throat before speaking. "Okay." She said as her voice slightly cracked from her not being used to being submissive to someone.

I placed my lips on her forehead and gave her a small kiss. "Detention is over." I said with my lips still slightly on her forehead.

"Draco?" She asked in such an innocent voice that made it seem like she didn't just get her back blown out.

I hummed in response letting her know I was listening.

"I think I know why the quill wouldn't work on me." She said as she slowly stood up and steadied herself to get her legs to stop shaking.

"Why?" I asked her confused on how we went from fucking each other to this conversation.

"You." She said quietly. "Leave the room and the come back when I say."

I gave her a confused look but I left the room anyways and stood outside of the door. A few moments later I heard her call my name so I entered the room again to see her sitting down with a little bit of blood on her hands.

"It worked?" I questioned.

She nodded her head yes. "Watch."

She took the quill and wrote again but nothing happened.

"Why won't it work now?" I asked confused on how this has to do with me.

She looked up at me with pretty eyes and then she looked back down at the quill as she studied it with her eyes and hands.

"Draco..I don't think we can get physically hurt in each other's presence..It's almost like our presence protects eachother.."

"But your visions?" I said trying to prove that it doesn't make sense.

"That's different..nothing can stop those, but when someone or ourselves try to harm us I don't think it will hurt us if we are together..maybe I am wrong but I don't think I am.." She explained as she tried to poke the quill with her finger but feeling no pain.

"Give me your hand." She demanded.

I hesitantly gave it to her, she grabbed the quill and stabbed it hard onto my palm.

I expected pain but nothing happened I didn't even feel a prick.

"How is this even possible blackbird?" I asked as I stared at my hand in curiosity.

"I have no idea.."she said studying her hand too. "Come with me."

She grabbed my hand and started pulling me near the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"To see if my mom was the same way with my dad." She said as she opened the door and headed to her fathers classroom.

"How would that answer the question?" I asked her as she let go of my arm and I followed.

"I..don't know if I can explain it without you freaking out.." she said quietly.

"What are you going to tell me it's love or some shit like that?" I snickered.

"Fuck no. I don't do love but the Tinsley universe thinks otherwise.." she explained as we entered the dungeon where his classroom is located.

"Wait so you're saying we are..." I asked knowing she knew what I meant.

"For the devils sake..I hope not."

Well fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270 25 53
*Ongoing* (SEQUEL TO UNBREAK) UNRAVEL book 6: Hogwarts was no longer safe as it once was now that Albus Dumbledore, the only wizard capable of taking...
2.3M 60.9K 59
"Anyone you excited to finally meet?" she asked. "Harry Potter obviously! Then again, my dad does talk about this other boy a lot and from what I've...
632 10 20
Rhiannon Elizabeth Snape is the daughter of the infamous Sirius Black. Rhiannon just finished her sixth/seventh year at Hogwarts and now Severus and...
37 0 4
Adulation ❤︎ Excessive devotion to someone; Servile flattery. Born and raised as Severus Snape's daughter (Y/n) has quite the experience at Hogwarts...