Tea & Cookies

By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

Rose lives with BTS and is dating Jungkook but also very, very close with Taehyung. Both men don't mind shari... More

Get to know Rose
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(smut)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(Smut)
Chapter 6(Smut)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(Smut)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(smut)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(smut)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(smut)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(smut)
Chapter 45(smut)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52(smut)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58(smut)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(smut)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64(smut)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72(smut)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76(smut)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81(smut)
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88(smut)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90(smut)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94(smut)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96(smut)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99(smut)
Chapter 100(smut)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108(smut)
Chapter 109(smut)
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112(smut)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115(Smut)

Chapter 65(smut)

118 3 3
By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

⁽ᵈᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ ᵏⁿᵒᵗ ⁻ ˢᵗʳᵃʸ ᵏᶦᵈˢ⁾

The boys had a small award ceremony they had to attend that evening, but otherwise their schedule was free for the morning and afternoon. Rose wanted to check out the small shops down the street so she took Jimin, Tae, and Hobi with her. She went for a relaxed boho look with low braided pigtails and baggy overalls. 

They were all wearing masks to hide their identities as they left the hotel. Since they weren't in a hugely populated area, Tae and Rose didn't really need to hide their relationship. They held hands as they walked down the street....But she was also holding Hobi's arm while Jimin ran ahead of them like an excited puppy. 

"Can we go in here? It looks really cool!" Chim asked them when they were walking by a antique store. 

"Sure, why not?" Hobi shrugged. 

(A/N: Once again, words spoken in Japanese will be in bold.)

"Hello young ones! Welcome!" The owner of the store smiled cheerfully as they walked in. 

"Thank you!" Rose bowed as they began to look around.

"Look at these shoes! They're so cool." Jimin squeaked as he found an old pair of geta sandals. 

"You should try them on Rose." Hobi giggled. 

"Sure why not?" She smiled, taking the shoes from Jimin. 

With the sandals on, she was now almost the same height as Taehyung.

"Woah...It's weird having you almost as tall as me." Tae laughed. 

Rose pulled down Taehyung's mask along with her own and kissed his lips. 

"That was very different...Didn't have to bend down for once." He laughed. 

"I'm gonna get them for myself, but you can borrow them sometimes if you want Rosie." Chim Chim smiled. 

"Thanks, but I'm happy with the height I am now." Rose smiled, resting her head on Tae's chest.

(A/N: I did a bunch of google research and estimated that Rose would stand roughly at Tae's shoulder, she'd have to lean her head down just a little bit to actually be at chest height with him...Its so complicated for me to try and understand centimeters since America uses feet and inches...Ugh, why can't we all just use the same thing?) 

 The boys wandered around the store for a few more minutes as Rose had a friendly conversation with the store owner. 

"You really speak Japanese so well for a non native speaker young lady, I wouldn't have known you weren't born and raised here unless you told me." The shop keeper was astonished, like most people were when they learned she wasn't Japanese. 

"I was taught many languages when I was young, my parents wanted me to be well educated. It certainly comes in handy." Rose giggled. 

"What other languages do you speak?" The shop keeper asked curiously.

"Korean is my native language, but I also speak English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Thai, and of course Japanese, fluently." She sighed. 

"Wow, that is absolutely incredible! You are a very talented young lady.

"Thank you very much. Alright, it looks like my friends are ready to purchase their finds." Rose smiled as the boys came up behind her and Tae pinched her bum.

They bought their items and bid goodbye to the nice shop keeper as they left. Spending the next couple hours checking out a few more shops and buying a couple things here and there...Tae started to feel aroused without warning. 

He mentally smacked himself for it, knowing that this was most certainly not the time for sex. But try as he might, he couldn't make his erection dissipate. 

They had stopped for lunch in a small restaurant and Rose sat on his lap, making him let out a whine at the contact. Her eyes widened and she turned around to look at him. He had a slightly pained expression and his eyes were very puppy like, pleading for her to help him. 

She knew he was uncomfortable, but he was trying very hard to not ask her to fix it. Rose knew he was holding himself back because they were in public but he was in pain. She looked at the menu and decided what she wanted and picked something that she knew Tae would like. 

"Jiminie I need you to order for me and Tae alright? I gotta take care of him real quick, we'll be back in ten minutes." She smiled at him. 

Jimin understood what she meant, it happened on rare occasions that one of the younger maknaes would get horny by accident and need Rose to help fix their problem for them. So he simply nodded at her as she dragged Tae off to the bathroom. 

⁽ʷʰʸ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵉ ⁻ ʳᵃᶦⁿ ᶠᵗ. ᶜʰᵘⁿᵍʰᵃ⁾

~SMUT~ 

As Rose walked into the bathroom with Tae, she locked the door behind them and dug around in her small backpack for a condom. They would use condoms if they had public sex so there wouldn't be a mess as the boys came in her. Finally finding one, she unbuttoned Tae's pants and pulled out his throbbing cock as he groaned from contact. She knew he wouldn't last very long because of how long he had been suppressing it.  

Tearing open the packet with her teeth, she quickly rolled the condom onto his dick. Then she unclasped her overalls and slipped them down to her ankles. Grabbing a bandana from her bag she had it ready to muffle her noises. 

"Hurry baby, make it quick ok?" She kissed his lips then leaned over the sink, stuffing the bandana into her mouth. 

Tae moved her underwear over to the side and shoved his cock into her pussy. Rose let out a muffled cry as he grabbed her hips and fucked her as hard and fast as he could. 

He groaned deep in his throat, elated to finally be relieved of his painful erection. She felt so fucking good, he knew it wasn't going to take him very long to cum. Growling, he let go of one of her hips and picked her up and moved her to the other wall. 

"Grab the window sill and lean back." He demanded. 

Rose did as she was told like a good girl and he began to thrust into her again at a different angle. She wanted to scream bloody murder because of how good it felt; Kim Taehyung knew what he was doing. 

"I'm getting close babe, what about you?" He groaned. 

"Mmmhmmm." Rose let out a muffled cry. 

"Fuck..." He grunted, spilling his load into the condom. 

Rose came when she felt him release inside her, her walls tightening around his cock as he slowly thrusted into her a few more times. She lost her grip on the window sill, but Tae held her up so she wouldn't fall. He also took the bandana from her mouth so she could breathe better. 

He held onto her with one hand on her waist while his other was on the sink, supporting them. Her back was against his chest as they both tried to catch their breath. 

"Rose....Thank you." TaeTae whispered in her ear. 

He pulled himself out of her and flushed the used condom down the toilet. Still holding her up, he pulled Rose's overalls back onto her shoulders and wiped the sweat off her forehead. 

"You good baby?" He asked her once they were both dressed and looked somewhat normal. 

"Yeah." She smiled at him as they left the bathroom to go back to their table. 

"Woah dude, that was a new record, seven and a half minutes, damn." Jimin giggled. 

"All better now little bro?" Hobi patted Tae's arm as he sat down at the table. 

"So much better." Tae smiled with a light blush on his cheeks. 

Rose was exhausted from how intense their quickie was and leaned against Hobi's shoulder in their booth. 

"Someone is tired." He rubbed her back. 

"No...I'm fine." Rose said with a yawn. 

"Uh huh, sure you are honey." Jimin laughed at her tired state. 

"Its ok baby, we'll get your food to go. Just lay down in my lap alright?" Tae kissed her cheek. 

Rose didn't reply, already asleep on Hobi's shoulder. The boys giggled as Taehyung gently pulled her over to him and rested her head in his lap. 

⁽ᶠˡᶦᵖ ᵃ ᶜᵒᶦⁿ ⁻ ᵛᶦᶜᵗᵒⁿ⁾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 299 32
PLOT: Jimin & Jungkook were dating in middle school, Jungkook knew about Jimins past and how he was a little but he gotten over it but since Jimin wa...
115K 6.3K 87
Aila moved with her boyfriend Erick next door to a group of soulmates that consisted of Seokjin, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoong...
390K 13.3K 51
Two Rich business men are close friends and once their two sons are born they agree to have them get married in the future. will it go as planned? J...
11.7K 650 8
Another jinkook story. Where they love each other, then they mess up badly and separate just to meet years later and fall in love all over again. Som...