Tea & Cookies

Oleh _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

Rose lives with BTS and is dating Jungkook but also very, very close with Taehyung. Both men don't mind shari... Lebih Banyak

Get to know Rose
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(smut)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(Smut)
Chapter 6(Smut)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(Smut)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(smut)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(smut)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(smut)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(smut)
Chapter 45(smut)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52(smut)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58(smut)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(smut)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65(smut)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72(smut)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76(smut)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81(smut)
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88(smut)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90(smut)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94(smut)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96(smut)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99(smut)
Chapter 100(smut)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108(smut)
Chapter 109(smut)
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112(smut)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115(Smut)

Chapter 64(smut)

132 3 0
Oleh _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

⁽ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁻ ᵇᵗˢ⁾

Rose woke up before Taehyung and Jungkook like usual, but JK woke up as she tried to wiggle out of their grasp. 

"Where do you think you're going?" Jungkook rasped, half awake. 

"Coffee and Jin." Rose shrugged. 

"Mmm...Ok." He murmured, eyes closing. 

She leaned forward and kissed his lips gently.

He licked his lips as she pulled away and it nearly made her jump his bones. (A/N: Lmao this is such an old saying...)

She shook her head to clear it of lustful thoughts and quietly left the room. 

Walking down the hall in just her underwear and Jungkook's shirt, she wound her hair into a twist braid over her shoulder as she walked.

(A/N: Sorry I write the same 'Jin and Rose sitting together in the morning' bit over and over. I just really love it and it's a main part of their mornings. It happens nearly every morning for them and its just their time to enjoy the quiet before the chaos of the day begins. It's special time...*pouts in tiny*)

"Jin?" Rose called out, not seeing him in the kitchen. 

"Over here." The oldest member poked his head up from the couch. 

"Oh, there you are. Good morning hyung." She smiled, setting up the coffee machine. 

"Are you doing better now? I was worried about you last night." He said, getting up from the couch. 

"Yeah, I'm good. Gguk and TaeTae calmed me down pretty quick after you all left." Rose patted his cheek gently to reassure him. 

"What on earth made you scream like that?" He asked the question she hoped to avoid. 

"I...I'd rather not talk about it if you don't mind." She replied politely. 

"Oh...Ok." He sighed, walking back to the couch. 

She closed her eyes tightly for a second, sad that she upset her Jinnie.

Once the coffee was ready, she brought it over to Jin and set it on the table. She then crawled into his lap and leaned against his chest. 

"I dreamt of my parent's death, that's why I screamed." Rose whispered to him.

"You didn't have to tell me about it. I understand why you don't want to talk about that, I wouldn't want to either. I'm glad you trust me enough to tell me though." Jin smiled, kissing her head.

"I don't like seeing you sad. I felt like I should tell you that much." She mumbled into his shirt. 

"Thank you Rose, you're too kind." Jin sipped his coffee and smiled at how perfect she made it every time. 

They had their quiet time together for a little while before the others started to wander in with messy hair and puffy faces. 

Rose got up to make each of them coffee the way they liked it, earning a smile after they took their first sips. She made hot cocoa for Taehyung since he didn't like coffee and was about to make Gguk his matcha latte but he gently pulled her out of the kitchen before she could. 

"Baby...What are you doing?" She murmured as she followed him back to their room. 

⁽ⁿᵃᵖ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ˢᵗᵃʳ ⁻ ᵗˣᵗ⁾

~~~SMUT~~~

Closing the  door behind him, Jungkook slipped off Rose's shirt and nipped at her collarbone, making her gasp. 

"Gguk..." She whined, her hormones going wild. 

He delicately cupped her breasts in his hands and rolled her nipples between his fingers, pinching them ever so slightly. 

Unexpectedly Rose slipped a hand into the waistband of his boxers and grabbed his cock. JK let out a groan and crashed his lips onto hers, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. His hand traveled down to her underwear and rubbed her clothed clitoris; earning a squeak from his Rose. 

"Someone's eager....Hmm?" He smiled at how wet he had already made her.

"How can anyone being touched by a beautiful man such as yourself not be eager?" Rose moaned into his shoulder as he played with her sensitive clit. 

"Mmm....Perhaps I should tend to my needy girl huh?" He grabbed her chin and looked into her eyes. 

"How about I take care of my needy boy first?" She smirked at him, catching him off guard.

Rose pulled down Kook's pants and got on her knees in front of him, taking his cock into her mouth as he groaned. 

It still baffled him how she could effortlessly take most of his length into her mouth at once; it made his knees weak. 

"You gotta stop...I'm not gonna last if you do that." He slurred, almost falling forward. 

She pulled her mouth off his cock; looking up at him with a smile and a wink. Jungkook picked her up off the floor and threw her on the bed. He removed her underwear in a single movement and shoved his length deep inside her. 

Rose bit back her scream as his first thrust just about sent her over the edge. She did however come undone as he slowly pulled out until just his tip was still inside her and slamming back in all the way. Her body shook as she whined and Gguk continued to pound into her. 

Gguk bit his lip; trying to hold in a loud groan as her walls contracted on his cock, the sensation unlike anything he had ever experienced before dating Rose. She felt so good around him it drove him wild and he struggled to keep control. Every ounce of his being wanted to let his instincts take over and fuck her senseless but he knew that they weren't home and the noise would be a problem. He also was afraid of breaking the bed...

When her orgasm finished, Rose wanted to be on top so she sat up and pushed Jungkook's chest as she kissed him. He understood what she wanted, pulling out of her and crawling onto the bed by the headboard. 

Rose climbed on top of his body and grinded against his rock hard cock as she kissed him hard. Gguk moaned into her mouth at the friction she was creating, and Rose smirked, pulling back to kiss his jaw. She continued to kiss down his neck slowly before tracing his collarbone with her tongue; teasing him. JK closed his eyes in pleasure and Rose took the opportunity to bite one of his nipples. He let out a whiney moan and immediately covered his mouth, embarrassed. 

Rose giggled at him and pulled his hand away, kissing his blushed cheeks. 

"T-That was weird..." He stuttered. 

"Good weird or bad weird?" Rose hummed. 

"I...I think good..." Jungkook replied, a little breathless. 

Smiling, she went back down and blew cold air on his nipple, making him whimper again. She then slowly licked it with the flat of her tongue, gently pinching the other one. 

"Umm...I think...We should wait to continue this when we're home...I don't know how loud I might get...It feels unusually good and I can't think straight." Kookie blushed, looking away from her.

Rose gently grabbed his jaw and kissed his softly. He began to relax again and ran his hands down her back. 

"I love you so much." He whispered on her lips. 

She slipped his cock inside her and began to move slowly, each movement a declaration of love. JK ghosted his hands over her body as she rode him, cupping her breasts in his large palms. 

Rose began to go faster, bouncing up and down on his pelvis and placing her hands on his chest to support herself. Gguk eventually took over, holding her above him by the hips and he thrusted up into her hard and fast. They both reached their high not long after, the room silent except for their heavy breathing. 

"Well now I'm hungry..." Kookie giggled, kissing Rose's cheeks playfully. 

"I think I have to pee..." She groaned back in response, exhausted. 

"Want me to carry you baby?" JK teased her. 

"I think I can make it on my own..." Rose mumbled, getting off him and wobbling on her feet for a few seconds before heading to the bathroom. 

⁽ⁿᵉᶜᵗᵃʳ ⁻ ʷᵃʸᵛ⁾

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.6K 93 79
--- Warning: Please only read if you're mature--- Chapters with: ! :Involves sexual activity Chapters with:...
97.7K 3.1K 26
On one drunken night, you find yourself almost sleeping with your best friend... the same best friend that used to date your other friend and is the...
53.4K 2.2K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
213K 6K 20
Another polyamory story for you guys 💖 It's a just a tiny bit different .. -not idol related -smut -and many more~ ⚠️-SMUT WILL BE IN THIS BOOK TH...