Maid To Wife - Luke Bryan

By metalcountry

Nikki has been a maid for quite some time. She has to change employer's because one can not keep up with how... More

1 - Meeting
2 - Contract
3 - Let me Know You
4 - Let's Go To Jason's
5 - Surprises
6 - Finally, It Comes Out
7 - Country Star Surprises
8 - Come With Me
9 - Florida Fun
10 - Forgotten Protection
11 - Your Own Room
12 - Tour Jealousy
13 - Tater Bug Mishaps
14 - Gratitude
15 - CMA'S
16 - Hotel Romance or is it Lust?
17 - I'm Gonna Miss You
18 - Photo Surprises
19 - Involved
20 - Reunited
21 - Old Life
22 - Date Night
23 - Pup
24 - I Don't Want This Night To End
25 - Hero Of War
26 - Christmas
27 - Presents
28 - Dinner With A Lonely Friend
29 - New Year
30 - Don't Forget Me
31 - Surprise Mommy
32 - Serious Family Talk
33 - Touching The Wrong Gal
34 - Video
35 - Life Or Death
36 - Derailed
37 - Rocky Relationship
38 - Hunter
39 - Unexpected Last Visit
41 - The News Is Out
42 - Where Baby's Come From
43 - It's A Boy
44 - Love Is In The Air
45 - Best Friends Girlfriend
46 - Baby Time
47 - Chandler Buck Bryan
48 - Breakdown
49 - Everything Will Go Back To Normal
50 - Wedding Plans
51 - A Long Time Over Due
52 - Bachelorette Party
53 - Bachelor Party
54 - Wedding
55 - Honeymoon
56 - Finally Home
57 - Happily Ever After Or Not
58 - He's Here and Hello New Things
59 - Surprise Luke
60 - Life Continues
Thank You

40 - Short and Sweet

3.2K 92 6
By metalcountry

I woke up extra early and got sick again. I was taking the boys with me to go get my prenatal vitamins and other things I should be having now that I'm pregnant. After I made the boys breakfast I made sure they got dressed. I got a shower and dressed. I got them in their car seats and went straight to Wal-Mart.

As I got all the stuff, I decided to get a few things for the house. I also was going to let the boys pick out a toy each since they were being really good. Once I got the things for the house I was heading towards the toy isle when I heard my name get called.

"Pup!" I heard footsteps coming towards me. I put a smile on my face and turned around to Steven. He had his daughter and son trailing behind him.

"Hey Steve!" I said happy to see someone I knew and cared about. He gave me a big hug then looked at the boys.

"Hey Tate and Bo." Steve said giving Bo a high five then one to Tate. They both smiled.

"I see you brought your little ones along. Hi Athena, Hello Junior." I said as they both came up and hugged me. I saw Steven still towards the cart. Tate was sitting in it because he didn't want to walk.

"Uh, pup. Why do you have prenatal vitamins?" Steven asked turning around. I looked at him shit; someone else is going to find out. The boys don't even know.

"Umm well..." I started but I felt a tug on my pants.

"Mama I wanna go look at the toys." Bo said all excited. I did promise we would be quick and leave so they could play. I looked at Athena and Junior.

"Well since it is about three isles away, as long as you stay in Athena's sight I have no problem if you four walk over there. As long as it's okay with Steve of course." I said looking at Steven.

"Yeah, Thena just don't let the young ones out of your sight or throw things to get kicked out okay? Junior doesn't do or encourage that." Steven warned they both saluted him and giggled before I helped Tate out of the cart but Steven got him for me. He put him down and Tate ran off to catch up to the other ones. "You're pregnant. You can't lift heavy object ya know." Steven told me I rolled my eyes.

"I'm only a month. I found out yesterday. Calm down. I'm still shaken up and Luke isn't talking to me much. He just…. I don't know. I'm kinda of afraid Steve." I said. Steven brought me into an embrace.

"It's alright. It's not that scary. Luke will come around. He loves you more than anything and I can see that. He is a great guy. Don't worry about him. Just give him space like all guys need after a pregnancy that we didn't expect to happen. I was like that with Thena. You'll be a wonderful mother. I'm happy for you." Steven said bringing me back in for a hug and making me feel a little better.

"Thanks Steve. I just don't know. I didn't get a good morning text from Luke yet. I haven't even tried to text him because I'm scared. What if he doesn't talk to me till he comes home?" I said getting freaked out now.

"Calm down. He will talk since 1, you are with his kids and he probably can't not talk to them for a long time. 2, you're his girlfriend who he loves beyond anything and you can tell. 3, you're baring his child right now. No man walks away from that unless they are not a man and Luke is a man. Come on, let's get out of here, go out and get lunch since it's like 2 and I haven't fed these kids since I got them at 10." Steve said grabbing my cart and walking towards the kids.

We went out to a diner with all four kids and ordered food. It did get my mind off of everything. I swore our waitress thought Steve and I were together and had all these kids. The only thing is none of these kids looked anything like me. At least Thena and Junior looked like Steve but Tate and Bo looked like Luke. This made me really wish Luke was here.

Steve and I ordered first and then helped the kids order. Thena had everything done on her own. Junior had Steve decide and I picked for the boys. We waited a little while in silence. The kids talked and made noises but my mind was off. I felt my back get rubbed and looked over at Steve. He smiled and kept rubbing my back to make me less stressed.

We finished eating and were waiting for the bill. I got out my wallet but Steve put his hand over it.

"I got this pup. Don't worry." He smiled. I shook my head.

"Luke gives me money, and gets mad when I don't use it on myself or the kids. At least let me pay our way." I told him.

"Nope. I'm paying."

"Then I got tip." I said he was going to refuse but the waitress handed him the bill. He looked at me and smirked.

"You guys have some wonderful children." She said as she waited for Steve to count his money. I rolled my eyes at that but then looked at her and smiled.

"Well those are his and these two are mine." I said pointing at the kids. She smiled.

"A conjoined family? That's wonderful. They even get along great too." I just laughed.

"Oh no, we are best friends and the kids are friends. My boyfriends busy traveling right now and my best friend takes care of his kids."

"Yeah, my dad's cool!" Junior said. Steven looked over at Junior and smiled.

"Stevie's cool!" Bo said and Tate nodded quickly to agree with his brother. We all laughed at the kids. Steve handed her his card because he must not have had enough cash.

"I'll be right back with your card, and about four boxes okay?" We all nodded.

We got ready to leave and I left a tip under my glass. Steve noticed but didn't say anything. He knew I basically gave her a tip that was the cost of the boys and my meal. I had to use the money somehow. We went into the parking lot and I got the boys in the truck before saying my byes to Steven and his kids. He wanted me to text him later if I needed him. I nodded and was off to the house.

When I got to the house nothing seemed out of place but there were lights on. That was odd. I must have left them on. I shrugged and let the boys out. I grabbed the few bags that we had. Bo carried in the two containers of his and Tate's left over food. They followed behind me as I opened the door which was actually unlocked. Damn, I'm really screwing up today.

We all went into the kitchen. I was putting away the food when the boys ran upstairs to go play like I told them too. I put away everything. I was going to walk upstairs when I heard the basement door open. I stopped in my tracks and instantly went into my purse to grab the knife I always carry on me.

I slowly turned to the door in fear but when I saw Luke standing there with pink and blue flowers and a shy smile on his face I instantly eased and felt like crying. He shut the basement door behind him and I dropped my bag.

He opened his arms and I went straight into them. I let out some sobs as he hushed me and calmed me down. I really needed this. I needed Luke to be here. Knowing that he came all the way here made me know that everything will be fine and should be fine. Why else would he come here? I pushed away from him to look at his face and he smiled down at me and kissed my forehead.

"Wanna talk downstairs so the boys don't interrupt yet?" He whispered I nodded. We both headed downstairs quietly so the boys wouldn’t hear and then we sat down next to each other. He handed over the flowers and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said leaning over and kissing him. He smiled and kissed back.

"It's the least I could do after basically shutting you out for a while. I needed to think. I still need to think to be honest but my instinct told me to come to you."

"I understand Luke. This is as scary and surprising to me as it is to you." I admitted. He nodded.

"When you told me, I was wondering how the hell did this happen. Then I remember those two times we were both in the moment and condoms were not thought of. So I could see how this happened and why. Now we are learning that we did create a life. I may not be ready for another but you want one, and I know you're a great mother so I'm not mad, or it's not that I don't want it. I'm just trying to let it sink in; I'm going to be a father again." Luke said. I nodded.

"I know. I'm just scared. I was scared after that dream and even more after the way you reacted because I thought you were mad or didn't want me around anymore. I was hoping that you would call me in the morning and tell me you loved me and wanted this baby. I can't help but be scared. I've never been pregnant before. This is a first and I honestly don't know what to do. All I know is vitamins and that it's not even a peanut size yet. I googled some things but who knows that I'll feel all what those women do." I said now worried about this being my first pregnancy and I don't want to do nothing wrong. Luke grabbed my hands and held them in his.

"You'll be fine. I only have a little more touring. Then I'll be home for a month, then I'll plan for a three month tour and that you'll come out until you hit the third trimester. When you're 7 months I'll be done until the baby is a few months and I know you'll be alright. I could always have my mama come around and help. Also Jess, she knows, talk to her since her and Jason do have two together. Don't worry baby. I'll help you out as much as possible." Luke said rubbing my knuckles.

"Thank you so much Luke. I said and he opened his arms for me to come in for a hug and cuddle into him.

I now felt so much better. Luke may not want to be a father again but he is dealing with it and in time he'll be fine just like me.  I think I will take his advice and talk to Jess, but I first want to be with him till he goes back on tour, and I also want to talk to a doctor to know what's going on with my body. Then when it's time tell the Kids, and people. I could only wonder what everyone is going to say because Luke and I are not even engaged. What is my brother going to say? What are his parents going to say? How are we going to tell them?

______

What do you think everyone is going to say to the pregnancy? Do you think Luke is going to be okay with it?
20 Votes for a new Chapter!

Thanks everyone!
- Pup

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 461 24
this is a fan fiction because i have figured there are not very many good fanfics for the couple so i decided to make one of my own so yah Bella Gon...
14.1K 883 41
When Luke Bryan looses one of the best things he claims to have ever had in the world it changes how he acts, him as a person, and his life choices...
179 22 22
The life of a young mother that struggled with juggling between raising a child and doing her studies. But with the help of the people around her she...
40.5K 1.2K 49
The last thing Serena expected was to be taken aboard by some unknown sailors. There she meets the first mate Ky. When Ky's father retires from sail...