The forgotten promise ( Compl...

By hersaesthetic

We are afflicted by the hand of fate, which we think is unjust ... but from it it breathes life again More

the forgotten promise
part2
part3
part4
part5
part6
part7
part 8
part9
part 10
part11
part12
part13
part14
part 16
part17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part21
part22
part23
part24
part25
part26
part27
part28
part 29 the End

part15

192 4 2
By hersaesthetic

Suddenly Radhika felt a strange dizzy, he tried to ignore the matter, but fainted ... Mr. Pratap was terrified and took her to the hospital ...

- After several checks..Radhika got well finally ... She tried to sit down, but the doctor prevented her..and told her that he had given her medicine to alleviate this pain ... Radhika asked him ..

- Radhika: Didn't she tell me that I would soon be cured then why all these pains  .

- Doctor: Mrs. Singh, as you know that cancer is dangerous and difficult for a person to recover from..so madam these pains are very normal in your cases ... and these are signs suggesting a near recovery ... be comfortable ...

- Radhika: Thank you  ...

- A few moments after the doctor left, Radhika’s doctor went to check on her ...

- The doctor: How are you, my love, when you are so pale in color ... And these clothes, were you in a wedding party?  ...

- Radhika: I am fine, and these clothes are for my wedding ...

- The doctor: Wow, warm  congratulations ..I don't have something to offer it to you..but I have a gift for you that will really please you..

- Radhika: What do you mean?  ...

- The doctor: Congratulations again, you will soon become a mother ...

- Radhika was completely shocked, and she could not understand what was happening ...

- Radhika: How ... how is that ... how could this happen ??  ... And at this age too ???  ... and I had never ... Suddenly she remembered for a moment that night "moonlit night" ..

- The doctor: Your body is strong, dear, and you have not reached menopause after you are only in your early forties..More importantly, now get ready to enter the best stage in a woman's life and take care of yourself  Well..she left after that

- Radhika remained in a state of shock that had her memories of that day, moment by moment ... Radhika put her hand on her stomach ... Her tears that express her joy and sadness fell at the same time ... “Oh my God, what is happening with me, how my life turned upside down between night  Overnight? How will I deal with the situation now, I will never be able to tell Kabir, nor Mr. Pratap, not even my friends..What is the guilt of this little soul who is growing within me to pay the price for his parents' mistakes..but whatever happens, I will not allow him to live far from his mother and father  I will never allow this to happen! I will take my life back as it was before, and now I have motivation while he is my little boy/girl who lives in me!

Five months later ....

- New York City organized a huge party honoring the best faces of the year, to present awards to successful people in various fields, including business managers ....

- Radhika was one of the attendees to the party .. She wore something classic and made it more elegant .. She never changed. She is still beautiful as she was only a little weighted ...

- Mr. Pratap entered the room where Radhika was preparing herself ...
- Mr. Pratap: Mrs. Pratap, are you ready?  Everyone is waiting for us ...

- Radhika: Yes, I am ready. I will get off shortly ..

- Mr. Pratap: I will wait for you in the car ...

- Arriving at the ceremony ..

everyone welcomed them more warmly..after they were blessed with a comfortable sitting..the ceremony began with prizes, performances and speeches ... until it is time for Radhika to receive her award for the best business manager over the past 10 years ...

Presenter: The one who will announce and present the award to the best female business manager for this year is Mr. "Kabir Singh" ...

_Radhika was astonished by what she heard, finally after all this time she will meet her lover ...

- Kabir: Good evening everyone, the award for best female business manager for this year goes to .... he was shocked after he read the name with difficulty pronouncing it .. Mrs. Radhika Mehra Pratap.  ..

- Radhika went up to receive her award nervously ... they exchanged hands , then Kabir approached her ... kissing her cheeks "congratulations" and presented her with her prize ... Radhika had difficulty uttering the word "thank you" ....

- Mr. Pratap tried to control his anger when Kabir  fell, tight fist of his hand ... and kept staring at them ..

- Radhika felt a strange pain, she could not hold her balance until ... Radhika tried to call  Kabir, who was about to drop off the stage and leave her, until the prize fell from her hand..Kabir turned and found her about to fall too. He ran to her and hold her.  She lost consciousness...

Kabir did not hesitate for a moment and did not care whether Mr. Pratap was present or not, carrying her to the hospital ...

After about an hour of waiting ... the doctor came out with a frowning face ...

- Kabir: What is happening, doctor, how is Radhika's condition?  ...

- The doctor: Unfortunately we will have to undergo a brain surgery as soon as possible, otherwise we may lose her ...

- Kabir: No..no, it will not happen .. Please proceed with the operation ...

- Doctor: I cannot start the operation  Only after completing the medical form ...

- Kabir: Damn to you and your medical form!  I am the one who will fill form, and whoever will pay the price, just go ahead, please ..

-Doctor: Ok ....

After about six hours ...

-The doctor came out of the operating room..Kabir was on his nerves waiting for news about her ...

- The doctor: Mr. Kabir ..

- Kabir: Yes..How did Radhika become ..

- The doctor: Don't worry, Mr. Singh, your wife has really succeeded.  Strong, she was able to overcome the most difficult disease..it would take time to regain consciousness due to the narcotic and the speed of her brain response to the operation and medication ...

- Kabir: Well..I can go in to check on her ...

- Doctor: Of course ...

- Kabir: Thank you.  ..

Kabir entered the room, found devices surrounding her on every side ... At that moment he wanted to be able to carry her and escape with it from this hell in which they live and are forced to endure it!

-Sitting near her while holding her hand ...

-Kabir: I wish I could tell you how much I missed you ... I wish I could say I could no longer bear leaving you yet ... I have had enough of silence..I do not know when I feel that you really can hear me  I will tell you the truth what happened and how it happened. How did I marry that Isha!  ...

- Kabir: As you know about seven months ago ... I met Isha at the party that you held to honor your workers ... I do not know how I was comfortable with her and told her about everything that was going on in my personal life..and she promised me that she would help me ... the meetings between us continued ... After that, I began to notice her approaching  In an inappropriate way ... but I ignored the matter ... to the point of the cruise when I joined her and forcibly asked me to marry me after she blackmailed me into my company, and with you, on that day, I knew her true purpose in helping me ... so I had no choice but to marry her..I had to  To take the risk ... I am so sorry for doing this to you. I hope you can forgive me ...

---- A few seconds later..a involuntary tear fell from Radhika’s eye ... Notice Kabir after the tear fell on his hand..wiped the tear off her face, kissing her forehead and ran off to call the doctor ... When they came back, they found Mr. Pratap there, Radhika had regained consciousness.  ..

- The doctor examined her completely after it was confirmed that she was completely cured .. He was allowed to go out after prescribing some medicine for her to take it regularly ...

The doctor then came out and left them ...

_ Mr. Pratap: There was no reason for you to do that drama at the party, and to interfere in my personal affairs ...

-Kabir: On the basis that you were going to do the same thing..You were right at the party..you saw her before me when she was going to fall if you really considered her your wife  yoy would have run towards her and carried her here ... I would have stayed there..so don't teach me the principles of behavior that teach them for you first ...

- Mr. Pratap: I warn you for the last time, stay away from my wife, otherwise the consequences will not satisfy you ...

- Kabir: What are you going to do, for example.  What else are you able to do? You took my life completely out of me. There is nothing left unless you take it off from me.. Kabir wanted to hit him and he was about to create a huge mess there ... Radhika noticed that the situation would get worse ...

- she stood up with difficulty and shouted ...

- Radhika: Stop this drama now ... I said stop !!!  I just got out of an operation, I'm exhausted, I don't want to meet either of you, get out of here right now ... I don't want to hear anything ... and you, Mister Singh, there is no need for you to show interest in me, it is better for you to go and take care of your wife..For my husband will take care of me and in the best case ..  .

- The nurse came and told Radhika that the exit papers were ready and helped her prepare herself. After that, she left the hospital with her husband ...

- Even Kabir no longer spends time in the palace, he returns at the end of the night to sleep only ...

- Ajay called him ...

- Ajay: Where are you Kabir? Why was your phone switched off? Didn't the party end yet ..-

Kabir: I'm not at the party, but at the hospital ...

- Ajay: The hospital ??  Why are you okay or something happened to you?  ...

- Kabir: Not me, but Radhika ...

- Ajay: Radhika ?!  ... How did you meet her and what exactly happened ...

-Kabir: I'm on my way to the palace. I will tell you when I arrive ...

- Ajay: OK, don't be late ...

- Kabir: Ok ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 593 9
Anuseena ka pyyar ki nishanni ❀❣ Anuseena ka pyaar ko Abad Rakhe woh hain Unki pyaar ki nishaani !! Cover Credits@AnushkaNarnaware!! Thank you so mu...
4.7K 110 19
Finding each other as complete strangers . The son of a rich business tycoon and a fashion designer come together as one in LOVE . Will fate actuall...
91.7K 5.2K 52
Do you see how I love him true~ it could have been you. As for you and your love for she~ ...
519K 34.1K 126
I don't like the way ASR and Khushi are being exploited on the name of relation or they let other exploited them because of the emotion. When love be...