Tea & Cookies

By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

Rose lives with BTS and is dating Jungkook but also very, very close with Taehyung. Both men don't mind shari... More

Get to know Rose
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(smut)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(Smut)
Chapter 6(Smut)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(Smut)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(smut)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(smut)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(smut)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(smut)
Chapter 45(smut)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52(smut)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58(smut)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(smut)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64(smut)
Chapter 65(smut)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72(smut)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76(smut)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81(smut)
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88(smut)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90(smut)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94(smut)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96(smut)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99(smut)
Chapter 100(smut)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108(smut)
Chapter 109(smut)
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112(smut)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115(Smut)

Chapter 63

77 3 2
By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

⁽ˢᵒᵇᵉʳ ⁻ ᵇᶦᵍᵇᵃⁿᵍ⁾

Gguk ended up being the one to carry Yoongi back to the car because Rose had fallen asleep too and was being carried by Tae.

He was glad everyone was tired and wouldn't notice his behavior. It was hard for him to hide when he was upset about something. 

After they walked a few blocks, they spotted the car and hobbled over to it like a herd of zombies.

Tae plopped down in his seat and curled up with Rose, falling asleep after a big yawn. 

"So does this mean I have to carry the three of them?" Jungkook whined to his hyungs. 

"I can carry Yoongs." Hobi sighed. 

"Gguk if you could carry Taehyung, then one of us will carry Rose for you." Joon comforted the maknae. 

Yoongi was out cause he hadn't slept in a few days, and Tae was notorious for being difficult to wake up. They also wanted to let Rose sleep since she didn't sleep much the previous night. 

"Thanks. I may be strong...But even I have limitations." JK laughed. 

"No way!" Jimin fake gasped. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes but still smiled. 

"Can they get any cuter?" Jin cooed over Tae and Rose as he took several pictures of them. 

"Hyung you're being creepy again." Jimin cringed. 

Jin reluctantly put away his phone and leaned back in his chair awkwardly. 

Namjoon carefully picked Rose up out of Tae's lap and carried her into the hotel. Meanwhile Jungkook threw Tae over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Taehyung let out a groan but somehow didn't wake up. 

Once they got to their penthouse floor, they stumbled off into their respective bedrooms. Namjoon walked into TaeKook's room and gently placed Rose on the bed as JK walked in after him. 

"Thanks hyung, have a good night." Jungkook nodded to his leader. 

"You as well Gguk." Joonie bowed as he left their room, closing the door after himself. 

Jungkook sighed and looked over at his two bedmates, who were still very much asleep on the bed. He undressed Tae down to his boxers and pulled the covers over him. Then he did the same for Rose, pulling his shirt over her head. Finally, he undressed himself and crawled in beside her. She rolled over and hugged Taehyung's body in her sleep. JK ghosted a hand down her back and kissed her shoulder before falling asleep. 

A few hours had passed when the boys woke up to Rose screaming from a nightmare. She thrashed and screeched violently as her dream horrified her. 

"Rose...Baby...Wake up." Tae gently shook her shoulder. 

She gasped for air as her eyes shot open and her face was stricken with fear. Tae tried to calm her down but she was in the midst of panic. The other boys rushed into the room to see what the source of the commotion was. 

Rose screamed once more at seeing multiple people enter the room. She covered her ears and cowered; shaking like a leaf. 

Jungkook had completely forgotten about his anger from before; pulling Rose into his lap and rocked her. 

"Baby, its ok. We got you. It was just a dream, you're safe now." He soothed her.

Gasping once more, she was free from the clutches of her nightmare; sobbing into JK's chest. 

"Thanks for coming guys, I think we got it under control now." Taehyung smiled at his brothers.

They all nodded and went back to bed, leaving Tae and JK to comfort Rose. 

"Hey, Rose...come back to us alright?" Tae rubbed her back. 

"Been a while since you had a nightmare huh?" Jungkook asked her. 

"No...I have them every night. Sometimes they are just worse than normal and this happens." She mumbled. 

"What? Really? I didn't know that." Taehyung was shocked.

Jungkook was still holding onto Rose very tight, she looked up at him. 

"I thought you were mad at me." She said to him. 

"Shut up and just let me hold you." He grumbled. 

Rose reluctantly leaned into him. Taehyung leaned forward and kissed her forehead. 

"Do you really have them every night?" He whispered. 

Rose nodded her head, "Every night since it happened. I've just gotten used to them for the most part. Yeonjun and his parents didn't sleep much for the first year that I lived with them because I'd wake up screaming every night." 

"What happened to you?" Tae asked. 

"Tae, don't." Jungkook warned.

"I'm sorry baby...It's hard to talk about..." Rose drifted off, looking away. 

"Sorry I asked." Tae lowered his head in apology. 

"No...Don't feel bad, I want to tell you TaeTae. I...Think I should try." She struggled to say.

"You don't have to, I don't want you to bring it up if its so scary." Taehyung took her hand in his own. 

"I need to, Tae, I love you. I need to have you by my side along with Gguk for as long as I possibly can. I want you in my future baby, so I need to tell you about my past." Rose told him genuinely. 

"Really? You want to spend your life with me too? Rose, you have no idea how happy you make me. I love you too, so much." Tae began to tear up a little. 

"Don't cry my love." She reached out a small hand to wipe away his tears. 

"If you feel safe telling me about your past, I will listen to every word you say." He smiled, kissing her hand. 

⁽ʷᶦⁿᵗᵉʳ ᶠˡᵒʷᵉʳ ⁻ ʸᵒᵘⁿʰᵃ [ᶠᵗ. ʳᵐ]⁾

~WARNING, MENTION OF MURDER AND TORTURE, IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE SKIP~

"So you learned recently that my parents were murdered when I was young right?" Her voice wavered. 

"Yes..." 

"Well first my family was kidnapped by a mafia gang. They wanted our money for themselves so they took my parents and I from our home one night. No matter what the mafia did, my parents refused to give them the information they wanted. It got to the point where they threatened to kill me, so my parents gave their lives for me. They were murdered and dismembered before my eyes."

"The mafia thought that I knew about where my parents kept the money, so they tortured me every single day for months. I truly didn't know anything about the money and they gave up on me one day. They beat me so badly that I was very close to death, and they believed me to be dead. They dumped my body near the Han River and I was found by some kind strangers who took me to the hospital. I was put into a medically induced coma for a few weeks so that my body could try to heal itself, but the doctors didn't think I would make it."

 "Yeonjun was by my side every day and he would talk to me, I could actually hear him and he gave me the strength to continue living. So I held on and never gave up. Eventually they were able to take me out of the coma and I woke up on my own a day later. I was so scared of everything, Jun was the only person I trusted. His parents took me in and raised me as their daughter. It took years for me to begin to feel human again, the nightmares and anxiety is something that I will likely have for a very long time, possibly forever." 

~END SCARY STUFF~

"Rose...Baby...How are you alive?" Taehyung was a sobbing mess. 

"I couldn't tell you. I shouldn't be here today, but by some miracle I am." She gave him a weak smile. 

Jungkook was silently crying as he held her close to him, but Rose could feel him. She turned around in his lap and wiped his face of tears. Tae fell forward and hugged them both. 

"Please don't tell this to anyone. I trust you to keep my story safe."

"Of course, we could never do that to you." Jungkook whined. 

"Lets try to get some more sleep alright my loves?" Rose wiggled loose from their grasps for a second. 

She pushed Jungkook back down on the bed and gave him a slow soft kiss and repeated the action with Taehyung. She then cuddled up to JK and Tae wrapped himself around her. She was able to fall back asleep because her boys kept her safe till morning.

⁽ᶜᵃᶜᵗᵘˢ ⁻ ᵃᶜᵉ⁾

(A/N: Ok so I found some A.C.E memes to share...Stan my crackheads....Do it...You know you wanna....)

Donghun makes me soft...

Junhee is the most extra crackhead in this group...Look at this derp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 299 32
PLOT: Jimin & Jungkook were dating in middle school, Jungkook knew about Jimins past and how he was a little but he gotten over it but since Jimin wa...
236K 9.8K 38
COMPLETED "I think I'm falling for someone. She was right beside me the whole time. I don't know why it took me this long to realize." "W-who's the...
663 13 9
(New) Alright folks, gather 'round for a tale of romance and hijinks! Our story begins with our heroes Jungkook and Taehyung, who've been shackin' up...
11.7K 650 8
Another jinkook story. Where they love each other, then they mess up badly and separate just to meet years later and fall in love all over again. Som...