Battle Scars (Daughter of Aiz...

By AniMCU

Following in her parent's footsteps and one day becoming a hero herself has always been a dream of Tsuki's. L... More

Author's Note
Character Info/Bio
Chapter 1: Basic Training
Chapter 2: Loosen Up
Aizawa Residence
Chapter 3: I Have Snacks
Chapter 4: Have You Seen My Tie?
Chapter 5: Classmates
Chapter 6: A Rational Deception
Chapter 7: Enter Jienni Shikaumo
Chapter 8: Heroes vs Villains
Chapter 9: Breakfast For Dinner
The Curious Case of Katsuki's Feelings Part 1
The Curious Case of Katsuki's Feelings Part 2
Chapter 10: Mom?
Chapter 11: USJ Part 1
Chapter 12: USJ Part 2
Chapter 13: USJ Part 3
Chapter 14: Be More Careful Dumbass
Chapter 15: Truth
Halloween Chapter
Chapter 16: New Abilities
Chapter 17: Nightshade
Chapter 18: UA Sports Festival
Chapter 19: King Explosion Murder
Chapter 20: Cinnamon Spice

A/N

451 14 2
By AniMCU

Hi loves!!! I know it's been a while since you all have heard from me and I've updated on here. I've had a lot of things take place in my life in the span of the past few months and it's honestly been taking a huge toll on my mental state. Because of that it's been pretty difficult for me to find the urge to write and create any new content which has left Battle Scars at a standstill for about the past month or so.

I've been trying on and off occasionally and each time I still felt like it's been turning out crappy because of the state I've been in. I never want to give you guys any of my work that I'm not 100% comfortable and confident with, that's just not me. There has been a few moments however that I've been able to jot down a few good things. Like other than the chapter that's supposed to be next, I already have 6 more chapters after that lined up that need to be finished.

Despite this, I hope you all are doing well. I don't like leaving you guys hanging so I wanted to at least let you all know what's been going on.

From here on out, updates will most likely continue to be a bit slower than I would like but I hope you all will stick around regardless and continue on this journey with me.

As an apology, I'd like to share a quick drawing of Tsuki I did a little while ago in my art style wearing her hero costume (minus the goggles).

I love and appreciate every single one if you very very much and I'll see you all in the next chapter!!💜

Carter xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 568 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
423 2 40
Yagi Kita has always looked up to her father, All Might, and wanted to be just like him when she goes pro. So when he told her that he inherited his...
148K 4.7K 17
THE HUNT | BNHA | Three. That was how old the daughter of two pro-heroes was when she was arrested. She wasn't even sure that was legal, but alas, i...
847 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...