π“πŽπ—πˆπ‚ T. Kuroo

By sugacxxkie

❝ he'll only continue to hurt you. ❞ a story in which you love someone who does just as much harm as they do... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six (halloween special)
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
epilogue

Chapter twenty four

2.4K 74 36
By sugacxxkie

"Baby, I told you I'm sorry and that I didn't mean it. What else do you want me to say?" Kuroo walks behind you as you ignore him continuing to walk to lunch.

You had successfully avoided him between classes but as soon as the bell rung for lunch he was already waiting for you outside of your classroom door. You were hoping to run into Myah or any other person who wasn't Kuroo so that it would be easier to ignore him but just to your luck, there he was in front of you.

"Please stop following me." you shove your books into your locked as Kuroo stared you down.

"It wasn't even that big of a deal. Yes, I got a little jealous, but I mean that happens in a relationship." he messes with your lock as you look at him.

You almost say something before sighing and just snatching the lock out of his hand. You lock your locked before turning around and heading towards the cafeteria. The while time Kuroo walked behind you as you swiftly slid between people in the crowd.

"Kuroo! Y/n!"

You turn around as you face Yaku, this time only Lev and Kenma stood at his side. You wave at them as they approach the both of you.

"Hey, guys-"

"So did you ask?" Yaku cuts you off as he looks over at Kuroo.

"Ask what?" Kuroo looks at the four of you as you look around looking for Myah.

"Are you coming to practice? We need you for the game on Friday."

"Yeah, of course I am."

His eyes scan over you as you peep your best friend at the end of the hall. You anxiously wait for her to notice you as the three of them talk. Looking over, you make eye contact with Kenma as he looks up from his game.

"You know, you're gonna get that taken if you okay it out in the open like that." you smile at him as he dips his head a little.

"I know."

You slowly walk away from Kuroo before standing next to the blond. "It feels like I haven't talked to you in ages. Where have you been?"

He looks back at his game continuing to play before responding. "I hang out with Kuroo a lot, just not when you're around."

You frown at the statement. "Oh..."

He glances at you as he notices your response. He didn't know that you would be bothered by that even though the both of you used to be close. Was he ignoring you?

"Not like that, y/n." he turns to face you more as you pull your phone out of your pocket.

"I know, I'm kidding." you flash a smile as he returns a smaller one. Turning your phone on you text your Bestfriend as you watch her talk to other people in the distance.

"I'm gonna beat tf outta you if you don't hurry up."

You click send and watch as she pulls out her phone looking at the text. She looked around for a few seconds before the both of you made eye contact. She dismisses her other friend before walking towards you.

Kuroo scoffs behind you as you look at him from over your shoulder. You were about to say something but we're quickly cut off as Myah beat you to it.

"What? Is there a problem?" a scowl shows on her face as both her and Kuroo stare at each other.

It's not that they disliked each other but she could tell whenever something was going on between the two of you. You had already told her over text during class but you have that the chance to actually talk to her about it until now.

You look between the both of them as Yaku and the others get quiet. the tension was thick as you desperately wanted to just leave.

Myah rolls your eyes before grabbing your hand. "Let go, y/n."

You follow behind her as she pulls you away from the group. Her grip was right as she pulled you up the stairs and into the roof where the two of you usually hung out.

She finally alt let's go before turning around to face you. "You guys get into arguments every other day, I would've been broken up with him by now."

She reaches into her bag before pulling out a bag of your favorite chips. "Here I got us both a bag." she hands it to you as you grab it.

"Thank you, And I know but it's just like... I don't know, it's weird." you shrug your shoulders before pulling open the bag of chips.

"If he keeps messing around, I'm telling you I'm gonna beat the shit out if him." she pops a few chips into her mouth before sitting on one of the cars the both of you had dragged up there.

You sit down next to her as you put some of your own chips into your mouth. "Not if I don't do it first, and you know we can't eat chips for lunch everytime you're to lazy to get in the lunch line, right?"

"I know, I know... It's just that the lunch line was really long today." she groans as you laugh a little.

"Just remind me to pack or to stop and get something next time."

She hums in agreement as the both of you continue talking about stuff. You shift in your seat as soon as the word volleyball tournament comes our of her mouth.

"A few of my friends might be coming since it's a official match." she continues on as you kick your legs back and forth.

"Youre going right? Aren't you the manager?" she turn to look at you as you nod.

"Yeah I'm going, I'm just hoping me and Kuroo can at least be on different terms before then." you roll your eyes just thinking about it.

The fact that the two of you were gonna have to talk it out at some point was urking your nerves. You already knew how it was gonna go and you weren't looking forward to it.

You jump a little as the bell rings. Looking at Myah she smiled at you before starting to brush the crumbs off of her lap. You do the same before standing up.

"I guess we wasted most of our lunch time talking, huh?" your grab your book bag before starting to head towards the staircase.

Myah follows behind you as you go inside starting to walk down the stairs. "Yeah, I wish we could hang out more..."

"We will, I promise." you give her a hug as she kisses you on the cheek.

"Let me know if anything happens between you and Kuroo, or if you just wanna come and talk."

"You too!" you ever at her as you go your separate ways.

·✦▭▭▭✧◦✦◦✧▭▭▭✦ ·

"You seriously skipped practice yesterday just to avoid me?" Kuroo leans against the wall as you fill up the water bottles.

"No, I told you I want feeling good."

"Yeah, then you proceeded to stay the night at your best friend's house instead of mine."

"Oh my good Kuroo, fuck off-" you push him as he reaches his hand towards you trying to pull you into a hug.

You see other team members look at you from the corner of your eyes as they noticed Kuroo's larger figure stumble a little.

"So what? We get into one small argument and you don't want to be around me? Sounds to me like you're breaking up with me." he glares at you as you look up at him.

"I never said that."

He grabs your hand as you sit down one of the water bottles. "Then please y/n, stop acting like this."

You look at him as his eyes softened a little. His eyes started to water a little as you looked away.

"I know you aren't about to cry." you look at the floor trying to avoid eye contact as he squeezed your hand a little.

He stood there in silence as you sigh. "Okay Kuroo, but If you mess up again I'm unleashing Myah on you and you know how she is." you you'll your hand out of his as he wiped his tears, a smile starting to form on his face.

He pulled you into a hug before placing a quick kiss onto to your lips. "You're such a faker."

You wwtx as he chuckles a little, the small redness in his eyes starting to go away." I wasn't even faking."

"Please, Kenma has told me all about how you would fake cry or complain your way out of situations."

He crosses his arms as he glances over at his Bestfriend.

"Snitch." he mumbles it as Kenma looks at the both of you.

"Just so you know, that isn't  cute." you turn around as you wave at the team members to come over.

He follows behind you as you hand him a water bottle of his own. "It worked on you."

You shoot a glare at him as a fat smile spreads across his face. "No, I just wanted you to shut up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 428 45
**A revival of the fanfiction moved from my old account.** You hated reality. You hated yourself and what you did. You hated everything, and you just...
3.5K 67 43
(ON HOLD) Your Kuroo's sister... or you thought. Ever was normal until you got a illness that you have to move for. Not to mention there is two peopl...
775K 22.3K 68
(I'll write this in later) It's been years an I did not write that in later 🧍
53.1K 1.4K 38
-status: ongoing but all the chapters are written! x reader ...