Chapter three

"I brought some drinks, let's go get some!" He grabbed your arm pulling you off the couch and towards the drinks.

He poured you both a drink and handed it to you.

"I don't think I should" you stared at the cup but jumped a little as someone bumped into you.

"Y/n!" You best friend wrapped her arm around your shoulder and smiled at you.

"Come on if you drink a cup I will" she walked infront of you pouring her own drink.

"Ok" you drank the whole cup all at once hoping that they would leave you alone.

"I've never seen you drink like that! Ouuu is this some hidden side of my best friend? Do it again!" She jumped up and down talking really quickly.

She's definitely drunk

"Myah I think you should slow down on the drinking" you grabbed her shoulders and took her back on the dance floor where everyone else was.

You turned back around to see Terushima standing their hold his cup and yours.

"What?"

"One more come on pleaseee"

You grabbed the cup out of his hand and you both drank it at the same time.

I really hope he doesn't have any bad intentions
Wait, what if he spiked it
Omg y/n you dumb ass

"Why do you look like that? What's wrong you look a little flushed?" Terushima looked at you worried as he grabbed your shoulder trying to hold you steady.

"No im fine" you pushed his hand off and went to get something else to drink but the only thing left was alcohol, you poured yourself another cup and drank it feeling a little dizzy.

Either he drugged me or I drank way to much
I need to go lie down

You walked back to your best friends room and laid down on her bed trying to get your thoughts straight. The door opened and Terushima walked in with his phone in his hand.

"Hey, are you ok?" He walked towards you and sat next to you on the bed.

"Yeah I'm good, I think I just had to much to drink" you words were getting kinda slurred as you sat up trying to focus.

"How are you getting home"

"I'm catching a umm Uber"

"It's late, I don't think that's safe, I can take you if your ok with that? I would just need to tell my friends and we can go now if you want."

"I'm tired just let me sleep a little" you leaned on his shoulder trying to get comfortable.

"No come on we need to get you home" he pulled you off of him and pulled you out of the bed. You leaned on him for support while he helped you walk out of the room and to his car.

"What's your adress" he got in and helped you with your seatbelt before pulling off.

"Wait I don't wanna go home, he's always mad at me"

"What are you talking about, it's already late just tell me the address" he slowly drove down the road trying to figure out where he should be going.