Chapter six (halloween special)

"Where are we going?" You and Kuroo had just left the diner he took you to but when you got in the car he put a blindfold over your eyes.

"It's a surprise, we should be there soon so don't worry." He put his hand on your thigh and continued driving.

After a few minutes you felt the car come to a stop and you heard people outside talking. Kuroo opened your door and grabbed your waist to guide you out the car until he went behind you and finnaly took the blindfold off revealing a big old house.

"Oh hell no, I'm going home." You looked at the haunted house and went to turn around only for him to grab your hand and pull you towards the ticket booth.

"We would like two tickets." He smirked at you and put the money on the counter as he grabbed the tickets in exchange.

"I'm not going in there" you pulled against him as he dragged you towards the entrance before stopping.

"Why? You scared?" He chuckled and looked down at you knowing you hated it when someone tries to call you scary.

"n-no but don't be mad if I swing on somebody..." you pulled him into the entrance before stopping when finally inside.

"Wait, their aren't any clowns right?" You looked around the dark hall and slowly started to walk forward holding his hand tightly.

"I don't know maybe so maybe... not!" He grabbed your shoulder roughly causing you to jump.

He laughed at you as you stood their staring at him.

"That's not funny you play to much." You let go of his hand and slowed down so that you were walking behind him.

After about ten minutes you had gotten used to the creaking and wind up against the house that had creeped you out at first. Kuroo was still wandering around in front of you acting like the dumbass he was by doing noodle arms and hopping back and forth. You laughed at him until you felt someone touch your hair causing you to jump.

"Aww what's wrong? did you see a ghost?" He laughed and held his hand out for you to grab.

"No, I'm not scared of ghosts." You slapped his hand away and continued walking until you felt something touch your ankle.

You immediately clung to Kuroo's arm making him laugh at you even more.

"Did you not feel that?" You shook his arm looking up at him.

"Feel what?"

"Nothing touched you?"

"No... your probably scaring yourself, stop being dramatic"

"Whatever" your grip on his arm loosened as you grabbed his hand instead.

You both kept on walking for another 20 minutes and you both neared the end of the haunted house where the exit was. You only had a little while to go until you felt Kuroo tense up and stop in his tracks.

"What's wrong?" You looked up at him watching him as he looked around frantically.

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Their was a noise, then something touched me..."

"Kuroo shut up it's not funny anymore" you looked at him with a straight face but was confused when he continued to look around.