Chapter four

"Kuroo?" You looked around the empty bedroom and slowly pulled yourself out from under the covers. Your head was throbbing as you started to remember some of last nights events.

You walked into the kitchen going straight for the medicine cabinet only to see someone from the corner of your eye causing you to jump.

"Goodmorning, why didn't you wake me up?" You looked at Kuroo who was sitting on the counter scrolling through the phone.

"Can you get the pain killers, you used them last and put them on the top shelf so I can't reach it"

No answer

"Kuroo?" You walked towards him and pulled the phone out of his hand.

"Is this my phone? Kuroo why are you going through my stuff?!!" You clenched the phone in your hand and looked at him only to meet an annoyed look in his eyes.

"Somebody kept on calling you non stop so I answered." He snatched the phone back into his hand and continued scrolling.

What the hell
I know he did not just snatch MY phone back

"Why didn't you just wake me up? Who was it that called?" You were frustrated at the fact that he hadn't asked and just used your phone anyways.

"Because it was Terushima who called so I answered."

Shit
I forgot we exchanged numbers

"What did he say?"

"I don't know, I told him to fuck off and to stop calling you then I hung up." He jumped of the counter and shrugged his shoulders while walking past you.

"what the hell! Why would you do that?!!" You grabbed his arm pulling him back to face you.

He hovered over you and looked down as you both made eye contact.

"Because I don't like him and I don't want you around him."

"Well that's not your choice to make, you can't pick and choose who I'm friends with." You let go of his arm and went to grab your phone again only to be met with him gripping the phone to tight for you to grab.

"let go." You pulled at his fingers trying to pry them a loose.

"how would you feel if I came home with another girl?" He yanked away from you and stepped closer to you making you take a few steps back.

"are we really do this again? You said the same thing last time. I could honestly care less" you crossed your arms and looked up at him trying to show that you weren't gonna lose this argument.

"You could care less?" He took another few steps towards you until your back was up against the counter. He put his hand on the counter behind you and leaned on upper cabinet with his other arm.

Why does he always corner me
He knows it makes me nervous
It's okay just keep your composure

"no because I trust you, why can't you just trust me" you looked down at the floor as your headache was only getting worse making it harder to keep your temper.

" why should I trust you?"

"Because that's what you do in relationships!"

" that's not how it works with me"

"whatever Kuroo, get the fuck off me I'm going home." You pushed at his chest trying to move him out of the way but he only slammed your phone on the counter and grabbed one of your wrists.

"that's bullshit!" He pushed you back against the counter still holding onto your wrist.

*smack!*

Before you knew it you had landed a hard hit across his face with your free hand  out of reflexes. He grabbed the side of his face which was slowly turning red then looked back down at you. The grip on your wrist loosened and you scurried from under him going straight to the bedroom shoving your clothes into your bag. A few minutes later you heard a cabinet open then close and shuffling around in the kitchen before your phone started ringing and you realized you had left your phone in there.

"Hello?"

Did he just answer again

"Give me my phone." You went back in your kitchen with all your stuff packed ready to go.

"How are you getting there cause I'm not taking you." He had the phone up to his ear but was clearly not engaged with whoever was on the other line.

"I'll drive myself." You grabbed the keys on the counter.

"No your not it's my car." He pulled the keys out of your hand and they slid out of reach as he threw them on the counter behind him.

"Fine I'll walk or catch a bus I don't know, just give me my phone!!" You reached for the phone and pulled it out of his hand. "Hello? Who is this?"

"Y/n? Hey it's Teru, what's wrong? why didn't you answer earlier?"

"Uhmm sorry I didn't have my phone, do you think you could come get me?"

"Yeah-"

Kuroo grabbed the phone and hung up before you could react. when you went to grab it again he pushed you making you stumble over your shoes and hit the floor knocking the wind out of yourself.

"No."

"I'm already packed and I was leaving today anyways" you finally caught your breath and sat up on your elbows.

"I don't care"

"Kuroo I don't know if this is working..."

"What are you talking about? are you trying to break up with me?!!"

"No I never said that I just feel like we should take a brea-"

You flinched as the small bottle of painkillers from earlier hit the floor next to your head causing pills to go everywhere.

"Kuroo what the hell that almost hit me!!" You slowly got up shaking a little from the impact of the loud sound.

"I didn't mean to I'm sorry." He pulled you towards him forcing you into a hug.

"Get off of me your bipolar as fuck." Your voice quivered on the verge of crying.

"No, no I'm sorry I'll stop, I was just still mad from last night." He pulled you tighter as you struggled to push him off but you eventually gave up and had just started crying into his shirt.

After about five minutes of crying he kissed your forehead and loosened his grip. you slipped from under him and grabbed your phone from off the counter along with your other bags before walking out the door closing it behind you. Terushima was already outside waiting so you wiped your face getting rid of the tears but your eyes were still puffy when you got in the car.

"You ok? What's wrong?" He turned down the music and looked at you concerned.

"I'm fine, thanks for picking me up though."