Chapter thirty four

"I have no reason to not dropkick your ass right now." you glare at him as he frowns, looking down at you.

"Babe, can't we just talk-" he reaches towards you as you smack his hand away.

"I'm not your babe anymore. Don't call me that." you cross your arms across your chest as Akemi pulls you closer to her.

"Why are you here?" Akemi sits up a little as a scowl forms on Kuroo's face.

You stare at him, clearly vexed because of him ruining your mood. His eyes scan over you as he sighs. "I came to talk to
y/n."

"How did you even know I was here?" you snap back.

"Atsumu told me they were going to the club with Suna and Akemi so I assumed you were with them." he shrugs as you stand up.

You grab Akemi's hand before pulling her off the couch. You brush past Kuroo as he stares at the both of you. "Where are you going?"

"To get a drink. Don't follow us." you start to walk away before feeling him grab your arm.

"Y/n, you know you can't handle your alcohol." Akemi quickly notices you're uncomfortable as she grabs his hand, pulling it off of you. They both stare at each other as Kuroo stepped closer to her, looking down a little.

"What? Is there a problem?" her face drops as she lets go of your hand.

Kuroo steps closer to her, barely giving her an inch of space. "Yeah, there is."

You glance over at Rin as you see him stand up from the corner of your eye. He shoves Akemi to the side a little before standing in front of Kuroo. "What we're not gonna do, Is threaten my sister.. or
y/n."

"So now what? Cause I know you're not gonna hit me." Rin shoves his hands into his pockets as Kuroo chuckles, looking at you from over Rin's shoulder.

Rin looks back at you and Akemi before nodding. "You can go now. Here."

He shoves something in her hand before she shoved it into her pocket. Akemi grabs your hand before starting to drag you towards the bar. You stand in front of the counter as the bartender groans, annoyed from seeing you for the second time tonight.

Recommended
2 on - Tinashe

He walks over to you before smiling a little. "Sex on the beach?"

You nod. "Yes please."

He turns around before starting to fix a glass. He looks back at you before holding the glass up. "One or two?"

You look over at Akemi as she sticks up two fingers. The bartender nods before beginning to fix the drink. You lean on the counter before turning to face Akemi, the both of you standing up.

The two of you wait for your drinks before grabbing them. Akemi grabs your hand before leading you towards one of the lounge areas near the back of the club. You sit down on one of the couches as she suts down next to you, the cool leather sticking to your thighs.

You smile at her a little. "You sure you want to drink more?"

She smiles back. "Those aren't for me, their for you."

She starts to rummage through her pocket before pulling out a small plastic bag. "This.. Is for me."

You eye the small bag of weed as she opens it. She pulls a pack of rellos out her pocket before getting ready to roll. You grab your drink, starting to drink it as she places the weed into the rello beginning to roll it.