Chapter seventeen

You sit up and instantly rub your head as you feel a heavy headache set in.

You look around as you see the bed is empty other then yourself. Getting up you wobble a bit as you feel your legs are sore. You look down as you see a pair of Kuroo boxers on you along with one of his t shirts.

Everything from last night seemed blurry as you tried to recall any of the events that happened. You groan as your head throbs along with the soreness from your legs pissing you off.

"Kuroo?" You call for him as you walk towards the door.

You hear the sink cut off as you walk out of the bedroom, the smell of food hitting you in the face.

You were surprised when Kuroo engulfed you in his arms pulling you into a bone crushing hug. You gently nudge him away as he looks at you confused.

You stand there for a few seconds before finally speaking up. "Did we... have sex last night?"

Kuroo's face drops as he looks at you. He turns around before beginning to go through one of the cabinets. "Here, your head probably hurts." He hands you the bottle of pain killers as you take it in your hand.

You look up at him as he smiles at you. "You didn't answer my question."

"Yes." He hesitantly answers as he sees your face flush.

"You don't remember?" He takes a step towards you as you stay in place.

"I do, but I don't, everything is kind of scrambled." You start to untwist the pain killers before taking two out.

"So I lost my virginity and I can barely even remember..." you look up at him as he looks back at you.

You feel your heart drop as you try to remember anything from last night. Yes, you could remember. The only thing that bothered you was that not all of the choices you made were something you would usually do.

"What's wrong?" Kuroo watched as you placed the bottle down on the counter before going over to the pantry.

You pull out a water bottle before taking the two painkillers. When done you go back towards kuroo before standing in front of him.

"I- huh? I'm confused, how come you remember?" You furrow your eyebrows as kuroo rubs the back of his neck.

"It was consensual, I promise. You said you were okay with it." A annoyed look flashes on his face as he tried to explain.

"Kuroo I was intoxicated."

"I was too-"

"No, I wasn't myself. Your tolerance is higher then mine, you know that." You began to tap your foot as you grow annoyed yourself.

How could you just have sex? And not remember?

"Was i the one who encouraged it?" You lean against the counter as you grow tired of standing.

"Not exactly, but I mean you kissed me..." he turns to face you as you play with your nails.

"That's it? I kissed you, and you just thought it was okay to continue-"

You were cut off as he grasps your hands pulling you towards him. You look up at him as he looks down at you.

"No, that's not what happened." He squeezes your hand as he watches you try to pull away.

"Never mind, it's fine, let go." You try to loosen his grasp on your hands as he holds you in front of him.

"Do you regret it?"