Chapter twenty four

"Baby, I told you I'm sorry and that I didn't mean it. What else do you want me to say?" Kuroo walks behind you as you ignore him continuing to walk to lunch.

You had successfully avoided him between classes but as soon as the bell rung for lunch he was already waiting for you outside of your classroom door. You were hoping to run into Myah or any other person who wasn't Kuroo so that it would be easier to ignore him but just to your luck, there he was in front of you.

"Please stop following me." you shove your books into your locked as Kuroo stared you down.

"It wasn't even that big of a deal. Yes, I got a little jealous, but I mean that happens in a relationship." he messes with your lock as you look at him.

You almost say something before sighing and just snatching the lock out of his hand. You lock your locked before turning around and heading towards the cafeteria. The while time Kuroo walked behind you as you swiftly slid between people in the crowd.

"Kuroo! Y/n!"

You turn around as you face Yaku, this time only Lev and Kenma stood at his side. You wave at them as they approach the both of you.

"Hey, guys-"

"So did you ask?" Yaku cuts you off as he looks over at Kuroo.

"Ask what?" Kuroo looks at the four of you as you look around looking for Myah.

"Are you coming to practice? We need you for the game on Friday."

"Yeah, of course I am."

His eyes scan over you as you peep your best friend at the end of the hall. You anxiously wait for her to notice you as the three of them talk. Looking over, you make eye contact with Kenma as he looks up from his game.

"You know, you're gonna get that taken if you okay it out in the open like that." you smile at him as he dips his head a little.

"I know."

You slowly walk away from Kuroo before standing next to the blond. "It feels like I haven't talked to you in ages. Where have you been?"

He looks back at his game continuing to play before responding. "I hang out with Kuroo a lot, just not when you're around."

You frown at the statement. "Oh..."

He glances at you as he notices your response. He didn't know that you would be bothered by that even though the both of you used to be close. Was he ignoring you?

"Not like that, y/n." he turns to face you more as you pull your phone out of your pocket.

"I know, I'm kidding." you flash a smile as he returns a smaller one. Turning your phone on you text your Bestfriend as you watch her talk to other people in the distance.

"I'm gonna beat tf outta you if you don't hurry up."

You click send and watch as she pulls out her phone looking at the text. She looked around for a few seconds before the both of you made eye contact. She dismisses her other friend before walking towards you.

Kuroo scoffs behind you as you look at him from over your shoulder. You were about to say something but we're quickly cut off as Myah beat you to it.

"What? Is there a problem?" a scowl shows on her face as both her and Kuroo stare at each other.

It's not that they disliked each other but she could tell whenever something was going on between the two of you. You had already told her over text during class but you have that the chance to actually talk to her about it until now.