Chapter fourteen

You roll around under the covers as you no longer feel the warmth of Kuroo's body beneath you. Patting around the bed you don't feel his presence at all.

You sit up before looking around. The bedroom was empty and the door was closed though you could hear faint talking coming from the living room.

You groan before getting up and off the bed. Peeking out the window, you see it's mostly dark out except the small sliver of sun that you could see.

You sigh before going towards the door. You hear a familiar voice that wasn't your boyfriends but you couldn't exactly remember who.

I Must've met them recently

Behind the chuckle of boys your hear a female voice began to talk. Your eyes grow wide as you slowly open the door and peek into the living room.

You meet the same green eyes as the ones at the volleyball camp before he nods towards you causing Kuroo to look back at you.

"Suna?" You rub your eyes as you also see the twins and three other girls sitting on the connected couch.

Kuroo reaches his hand out too you as you take it, enlacing your fingers in his. He slowly pulls you towards him as you plop down in his lap.

"Hmm, you know him?" Kuroo wraps his arms around your waist as he leans his head on top of yours.

You look upwards and meet his eyes before responding. "Not really, we met at the camp but we didn't talk that much."

"Hmmm." He pecks your lips a few time before placing his head back on top of yours.

He pulls a blunt to his lips as his hand plays with the end of your shorts. The smells sets in as you see a few small bags on the living room along with rello packets.

You turn your head and look at Kuroo as he exhaled the smoke. He smirks at your before chuckling.

"Here." He shoves the blunt in your hand as you stare at him.

The both of you look at eachother as if speaking with your eyes.

Why did he give me this?

A reassuring look in his eyes shows as he nods at you telling you to smoke it. You look at the blunt then at him again. "I shouldn't."

You hear a few giggles behind you as the girls continue to talk to the twins and Suna. They constantly peek over at you as if waiting for you.

You look back at Kuroo as he has an annoyed looks on his face. "Kuroo, I can't go home smelling like weed." You protest.

"Then stay here." His eyes bore into yours as if daring you to say no.

Did he plan to keep me here all along?

You lean towards his ear before whispering. "I don't know how."

A low chuckle erupts from him as he smiles at you.

You actually did know how
You just didn't want too

"You're wasting it." He grabs the blunt out of your hand before tapping the ashes off of it and onto a plate on the table.

He brings the blunt to his lips before the end of it becomes red.

You watch as he blows some smoke out before inhaling it again like he did before. He holds it in his mouth for a few seconds before finally exhaling again.

"See? Now you try." He holds the blunt infront of you as you look at him, his eyes redder then they were earlier.

"I really don't want to." you try to whisper as he continues to just look at you.