Chapter thirty

Your eyes slowly flutter open as you feel yourself wake up. You feel someone's arm wrapped around you as you sit up.

Akemi's hand had been tangled in your hair and you were laying on her chest. You could feel how sore your eyes were from crying as you had cried yourself to sleep at some point while Akemi was comforting you.

She shifts under you as you start to sit up so that you weren't putting too much pressure on her. You watch as she opens her eyes before taking a deep breath and sighing.

"Good morning." she sits up and rubs her eyes before stretching her arms.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up-"

Pulling the covers off of her leg, she gets ready to stand up as you wave your hands a little. "You didn't wake me up."

You yawn as you try to force yourself awake. You weren't even sure how late the two of you stayed up but Akemi ended up bringing snacks halfway through the night while you were ranting.

She had glad listened to most of what you had to stay and most likely stayed up later than you because you noticed that the small bags of trash were no longer on her nightstand.

You crawl to the edge of the bed before swinging your legs off and standing up.

"Cmon, let's go eat." she starts to walk out of the room as you follow begin her.

You tiptoe as you walk on the cold hallway floor. Walking into the kitchen, you turn as you see Suna sitting on the couch.

He had an ice pop wedged into his mouth while scrolling on his phone.

"Hey, Suna." you smile at him as both Akemi and Rintarou look at you.

You stand there for a few seconds before watching as Rintarou pulled the popsicle out of his mouth. "Just call me Rintarou."

You nod before sitting down on one of the stools in front of the counter. You still hadn't porccesed the fact that Rintarou and Akemi we're siblings meaning that they had the same last name. It was easy calling Akemi by her first name since the how she Introduced herself to you but it would be harder to get used to her brother.

You swing your legs as they dangle before watching as Akemi starts pulling out food. Rintarou stands up before walking towards the trashcan and throwing the wrapper from his popsicle away. You turn to face him a little as he sits down next to you.

"Akemi, what are you doing? You know you can't cook."

Akemi glances at Rintarou for a few seconds before going back to pulling stuff out. You stand up before walking towards her to see what she was working with.

"I can try to make something if you want?" you open the crate of eggs as Akemo stands up straight.

You look up at her a little as you tap the pan on the counter. "You're the guest, you shouldn't be cooking."

"I shouldn't even be here at least let m do this much." you walk towards the sink before washing your hands.

Akemi stumbles to your side before doing the same. The both of you get ready to cook as you turn on the stove allowing it to heat up.

You let the rice soak before putting it in the pan and letting it sit. Putting the eggs in a separate pan you continuously break them until almost fully cooked.

Afterward, you mixed the frued rice with soy source before seasoning with salt and pepper.

Rintarou and Akemi stood in shock as you made sure that everything was evenly spread thigh before putting them in separate bowls.

You smile as you slide Rintarou a bowl across the counter before handing Akemi her bowl.

You grab your bowl before turning off the stove and sitting back down. Akemi sits on the other side of you as the three of you started to eat. You look at the both of them from the corner of your eye as they take their first bite before starting to eat more.

You smile, glad that they like it. After the three of you were dome you helped Akemi load the dishes into the dishwasher as Rintarou cleaned up the stuff you used to make it.

They both thanked you for cooking before starting to head back to their rooms. You follow Akemi as she grabs your arm, pulling you toward her closet.

She pulls out a usual outfit and hands it too you before handing it to you. She picks out her own outfit before going into the bathroom.

Not too long after getting dressed, she knocks on the door before coming in. You stare at her outfit in awe as she fixed her hair over her shoulder. It was beginning to get long compared to when the two of you first met.

She has on a big graphic tee with some baggy jeans and air forces. The whole thing would look gross ok other people but she manages to pull it off well as she slid on her rings adding to it.

You follow behind her as she grabs her keys before heading towards the door you almost bump into Rintarou as you look up at him.

"Thank you fit the food, y/n."

"You already thanked me.."

"I know." he slips his phone into his pocket before walking past you and down the hall.

You feel yourself become confused before brush ng it off and following after Akemi who had been waiting at the door.

She locks it before walking down the stairs, making sure that you weren't to far behind every now and then. Unlocking her car door, the both of you get in before pulling out of the parking lot and leaving.

You lean into your hand as you look out the window. "Where did you say we were going again?"

"To the tattoo parlor."

You nod. "What type of tattoo are you getting."

She smiles. "You'll just have to wait and see."

You groan before shifting in your seat. After a while of driving, you sat up as Akemi pulled into a small shopping center.

She parks before getting out and opening the door fit you. You quickly get out before walking towards the small shop.

As soon as you got in theycalled Akemi to the back. She looks at you as you get ready to sit down in the lobby to wait.

"You should get one too."

You shake your head. "I'm fine, it probably wouldn't look right on me.
plus, I would need someone over 18 to sign for me."

She smiles before waving and talking to one of the workers. You feel a few pieces of paper get shoved into your hand as she smiled at you.

"There, they've been signed."

Go read my new Izuku ff called Seraphic!It's a romance that's gonna have hella angst lmao

It's a romance that's gonna have hella angst lmao