Chapter nine

"Fuck..." you sat up rubbing your eyes as you heard knocking on the door.

Looking around you noticed no one was in the room but Kiyoko's and Yachi's luggage were still sitting on their beds.

"Y/n?"

Oh
It's you

You slowly got up and put a big jacket on to cover your arm.

"Y/n, you up?"

You heard him knock again before rushing over and opening a door.

There stood Kuroo leaning over the door frame looking down on you with a grin on his face.

"Goodmorning..." you walked back into the room sitting on your bed as he sat down next to you.

"Morning, I missed you last night."

"Sorry, I was tired so I went to sleep early."

"Oh, well since I missed them last night can you give them to me now"

"Give you what?"

He wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged you tightly before leaning over so that you were on your back.

"I just wanted to cuddle, that's all" he laid down on your chest holding your waist.

"You're such a kid, don't you have practice?" You tangled your fingers in his hair trying to detangle it.

He didn't respond but just sat there with his eyes closed, his breath softly hitting your chest.

You decided to just ignore it and lay there. Both of your breathing were in sync as you closed your eyes holding him closer.

You slowly started to doze off again

Your eyes shot open as you heard someone knock on the door. You tapped Kuroo signaling for him to get up before walking over to the door.

Terushima and Nishinoya stood in the doorway smiling

"Who is it?" Kuroo got off the bed and tiredly walked towards the door before standing behind you.

"Morning, y/n!" Noya excitedly chirped at you as Kuroo stood behind you blank faced

"Hey guys" you greeted them both letting them in

Teru and noya sat on Kiyoko's bed as you and Kuroo sat on yours

"You guys know practice starts soon right?" Teru leaned back on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah I was trying to hang out with my girlfriend before you guys came."

Your eyes shot open at Kuroo's response. You glared at him before standing up.

"I need to get dressed, I'll see you guys later." You waved your hands telling them to get up as they all pouted

"We just got here..." Noya complained while fidgeting with the blanket

"I know and you're not even supposed to be in here. I'll see you guys in like ten minutes."

You struggled before successfully shoving the boys out of the room.

You went to your suitcase and pulled out some ripped jeans and a shirt with a small character in the pocket design.

When you finished changing you pulled on a jacket leaving it unzipped. Afterwards you went to the mirror and fixed your hair up a little before brushing your teeth and leaving your room.

You wandered down the hall occasionally passing the taller volleyball players on the way. You finnaly found the gym where most boys were at practicing. You locked eyes with Kuroo and smiled at him, he nodded at you in response and went back to spiking the ball.