Chapter twenty five

You walk down the hall and out of the building. You were ready to finally go home after school so that you could see your family.

Kuroo was out front waiting so that he could say goodbye and drop you off. You hop in the car as you throw your book bag in the back seat.

He pulls off as the both of you drive in silence. In all honesty, Kuroo didn't want you to go but he knew that you had been gone for too long, You did still live with your parents after all.

You soon find yourself on the side of the street in front of your house as you see your sister outside. She looked like she was on edge, almost ready to have a mental break down.

"Where are you going?" You walk up to her as she shoves bags into the trunk of her car.

She turns to you before a look of regret flashed in her eyes. "Away from here. I can't stand to hear them argue any longer, I'm sorry."

She wraps her arms around you pulling you into a hug. Her body was shaking a little as she trembled under your touch.

Of course it would be hard on her she was the first born. She practically watched their relationship grow together and was now having to watch it fall apart.

You nod as you rub her back trying to calm her down. She slowly pulls away before turning away from you.

"It's fine, I understand." you smile at her as she smiles back.

She turns around before opening her car door and getting in. You watch as she pulls off, leaving you alone in front of the house.

You pull your keys out before unlocking the door. Turning around, you face your boyfriend as he looks at you from out of his car window. "Hold on."

You walk inside as the smell of alcohol immediately hits your nose forcing your face to scrunch up. You hear your parents yelling from afar as they blame each other for your sister leaving.

You shake your head before kicking off your shoes and heading upstairs. Grabbing some clothes, you shove them into a bag before heading back down the hall. You walk back down the steps as you see your mom and dad standing in front of the doorway.

"You can't just keep leaving, we have kids to raise!" your mom snaps at your dad as he stares at her, his hand on the door handle.

"You act like I don't come back." your dad rubs his temple as he gets ready to open the door.

"F/n, you come back at 3:00 in the morning, the kids barely even get to see you, I barely get to see you!" your mom clutched your dads shirt as she clung to him, tears running down her face.

You sit at the top of the steps trying to listen as you wait for your dad to respond. You jump as your phone rings causing your parents to shift a little.

They peek around the steps as you decline the call.

"Y/n, I didn't know you were home." your dad looks at you as you mom chewed on her lower lip.

You stood up before walking towards them.

"I know you haven't been home much but I think it would be better if you didn't stay here right now. I'm working on moving my stuff out and I don't want it to interrupt school." your dad pulls you into a hug as you hug him back.

You hear your moms muffled sobs behind the two of you as she stuffs her face into her hands. You pull away before facing your mom in effort to comfort her.

You go to disagree with your dad but could barely respond as she cut you off. "Your dad is right, I think that's for the best too, Y/n."

You frown a little as your heart throbs. You had come here in hope to spend time with your family but it seemed to be falling apart quicker than you expected.