Chapter twenty seven

"Myah, pull your fucking pants up." You pull on the waistband of her sweat pants as she jumps away from you.

"You gave me a wedgie" she whines as she tries to pull them down a little.

"Theirs no point in a gym uniform if you're gonna let your underwear show. Yknow if coach see's you, she'll send you to the office." you think back to the time the both of you got dress coded because your gym shirts were to tight.

She groans as she slides on her gym shirt. "It's not fair that the other girls don't get in trouble, it's always us."

"It's cause we're older, most of our class is still 16 and 17

Myah let's loose a laugh as she points at you. "You turn 18 next year y/n, calm down."

"You're literally like the only third year in our gym class Myah, shut up." you slide on your shirt as the both of you get ready to put on your shoes.

"It's not my fault I didn't want to take gym my first year... or my second year." she slips on her shoes as you do the same.

The both of you walk out of the locker room as you go towards the gym. Myah had a different gym class but ended up getting her schedule changed due to 'conflict in her other class'. You weren't complaining since you got to actually have a friend in your class now.

"You ready for tomorrow?" Myah looks at you as you turn the corner, sliding open the large doorway.

You nod your head. "Yeah, I think I wanna surprise Kuroo." You smile as you think about what you could do and the outcome.

Tomorrow would be one of their big games and since you were the manager you were always one of the first people their to support the team. Most of the time afterwards the both of you would go out to eat with each other or the other members.

Kuroo would be graduating soon meaning that his high school volleyball games would be coming to an end. You had been planning for a while now to surprise him before the game so that he could enjoy the little time he had left.

"What are you gonna do?" Myah looks at you as you approach the rest of the class.

"I'm not sure but I'll probably need the rest of the teams help."

·✦▭▭▭✧◦✦◦✧▭▭▭✦ ·

"I have to run an errand after school tomorrow, is that okay? I'll make it before the game just not as early as usual." You look up at Kuroo as you tried to keep a straight face.

You could see him frown before smiling. "That's fine!"

"Kuroo, go practice!" The coach yells at him as you laugh a little.

You had already talked the team other team members and had the whole thing set up. Everyone but Kuroo knew what you had planned and they were glad to help you with it.

You smile heavily at the thought, wanting nothing but tomorrow to come so that you could see his reaction. It was so cliche for a boy to show up and surprise a girl at events but you wanted it to be the other way around.

In reality you were gonna excuse yourself from your last class to get everything ready, then you were gonna come a little earlier then usual so that you could be waiting for him. It wasn't anything too big just something that would boost his confidence for the game and enough to let him know that you care.

All you had to do was wait.

You watch as the team practices, constantly refilling water bottles as they came and went. Your mind was drifting as you struggle to think about a way out of class.