Danny Phantom One Shots

MyDeathlessDeath által

One shots of...you guessed it! Danny Fenton and co. Fieldtrips, AUs, Identity Reveals, and Quick Shots! Disc... Több

A Field Trip to Remember pt 1
A Field Trip to Remember pt 2
A Field Trip to Remember pt 3
A Field Trip to Remember pt 4
A Field Trip to Remember pt 5
A Field Trip to Remember pt 6
A Field Trip to Remember pt 7
A Field Trip to Remember pt 8
A Field Trio to Remember pt 9
A Field Trip to Remember pt 10
A Field Trip to Remember pt 11
A Field Trip to Remember pt 12
A Field Trip to Remember pt 13
A Field Trip to Remember pt 14
A Field Trip to Remember pt 15
A Field Trip to Remember pt 16
A Field Trip to Remember pt 17
A Field Trip To Remember pt 18
A Field Trip To Remember pt 19
A Field Trip To Remember pt 20
A Field Trip To Remember pt 21
A Field Trip To Remember pt 22
A Field Trip To Remember pt 23
An Update?!
A Field Trip to Remember pt 24
A Field Trip to Remember pt 25
A Field Trip to Remember pt 26
A Field Trip to Remember pt 27
AFTtR Bonus

How to (Not) Reveal your Secret Identity

1.3K 44 14
MyDeathlessDeath által

A/N Written by @Red'Allen'Walker.

It was as normal as a normal day in Amity Park can be. It was a Tuesday, the sun is shining, the ghost birds are shrieking (they're realtively harmless so who gives a damn), the school bells are ringing, business in town is doing as great as it will be ever be, and the school bells are ringing. Did I mention the school bells are ringing? Because the school bells are ringing.

But no one ever listens to that thing anymore.

Why?

Because it's Tuesday.

"Hurry Danny! We're going to be late!"

"You. Think. I'm. Not. Hurrying? I- OOF!"

And also Danny Fenton who'd just made a loud crashing noise as he managed to 'trip' himself over thin air.

Danny knew it wasn't going to be a good day. He freaking knew it. And the day did not disappoint in being horrible.

Everyone snickered. Especially the A-listers. Especially Dash.

"You should've worn shorter pants Fenturd!"

Danny rubbed his sore forehead and frowned. "Yeah thanks Dash. I'll be sure to keep that in mind." He turned his attention to his friends.

"Wow, seriously?" Sam and Tucker stopped giggling.

"Sorry Danny," Sam smirked, "it's not our fault you have wardrobe malfunctions." She pointed at the pant's hem, which were touching the floor. "Also your shoelaces are weird."

"Yeah!" Tucker butted in. "We did tell you that they were a little too long."

Danny pouted at Tucker, still rubbing his forehead.

"Ah dang, I doesn't feel like I tripped. I feel like I got hit by a truck. Also Tuck, it's not my fault they always buy me the same get up. I don't think they realize it. Seriously! I have like, 20 pairs of these pants."

"Don't overexaggerate Danny." Tucker inputed.

"He isn't. Trust me Tuck, I've seen it."

"Should I be worried about why you know how much stuff is in my closet?"

Sam smirked. and continued walking forward, Tucker trailing after her, not before whispering a 'I think you should'. Danny shrugged it off and continued on his path. He has 5 minutes before Mr. Lancer's 'forgivable range". Not that Dash and the others were also in a hurry.

CRASH! ZAP!

"WHAT THE-!"

Everyone jerked their heads back to the source of the sound. Danny Fenton was thrown THREE FEET back from the sidewalk and was now currently sporting a headache. Is that... smoke?!

He winced.

"What in the actual heck?" Danny groaned, his face twisting into terrible confusion. He glanced at his surroundings. Oh great, everyone was watching. Dash was laughing his butt off.

"Tripping twice Fenturd? So lame."

Danny chuckled awkwardly. What the heck did he bump into? There was nothing there! An invisible ghost? But his ghost sense didn't go off, and there was a weird zappy feeling.

"You okay dude?" Tucker ran up to him and helped him stand up.

"Yeah... What was that?" He huffed.

"Come on, we got to get you 'checked'." Tucker pulled his arm, and hurried towards the entrance only to be jerked backwards as Danny, very visibily, crashed into thin air in front of everybody. ZAP!

"AGH!"

Everyone stopped laughing.

It was obvious that something was very, very wrong. Everyone watched as (a smoking) Fenton, very visibly, placed his hands on the offending spot, as it there was something very solid about it. Dash would've said something about miming, but everyone gawked as Danny tried his hardest to push the thing.

"Fenton... can't get in?" Soon everyone was filing up and walked right past the spot with no problem, leaving everyone, including Danny in a state of shock.

There was definitely something fishy
going on here. Danng position himself so that no one could see what he was going to do. His eyes lit up in toxic green as he outstretches an arm in front of him. And he realized what was going on. At the same time that alarms and red lights blared.

"Aw crap!"

It was an invisible ghost shield.

And in JACK FENTON'S voice an announcement screamed, "GHOST ALARM! GHOST ALARM! GHOST ALARM!" repeatedly.

"Why can't today be a normal Monday?!" He groaned.

"Cuz today is Tuesday Danny!"

"Not helping Tucker!"

He took a quick sweep of everyone around him. The attention was divided between him and the slowly reddening sky. It took a few moments for all of them to realize that the red 'sky' was actually a dome around Casper High. A ghost shield. One that had Vlad written all over it.

Like literally.

There was a small plaque right there beside the entrance of the school that has 'SHIELD DONATED BY VLADIMIR MASTERS'. How again did he not notice that before?

"Danny, your eyes are glowing." Sam warned him.

"What?" He cupped his face and blinked. He feels his core pulsing. He cracks an eye.

"It's still glowing, Danny."

He hissed. He hissed. "I know!" He groans as he throws his hands up in frustration. "I can't change it!" He looks at them in total panic. "My parents are going to be here any second! What do I do?! They'll think I'm overshadowed or something!"

If he bolted for it right now many people would notice. How many would care? Ehhhhhhhh... maybe not so much. It would be suspicious though. Was it worth it though?

The doors of Casper High flew open as students shrieked and pushed their way out and into open. Why they did that when they were perfectly safe inside a ghost shield where ghosts cannot get in? Danny had no idea.

As if on cue, the Fenton RV's tires shriek as if they were contesting the previous noises made by the students.

Jack Fenton flops out of the car and jogs fullspeed towards the shield wielding a Fenton Bazooka. Maddie Fenton slides across the rough asphalt (how?! How?! Just- how?!) with a big ectogun.

She shouts "FREEZE!" at the same time as Jack screams "WHERE IS THE GHOST?! WHERE IS THE GHOST?!" as he mimics a chicken bobbing his head in every direction.

Silence.

Danny swore he heard crickets.

Then there was faint humming. Like some sort of frequency echoing deeply.

It was his core.

Oh ghost, he needed to get out of there as soon as possible. His powers were going haywire.

Jack and Maddie immediately began snooping around, but to no avail.

Danny thought he'd gotten away when Jack sighed deeply.

But then his mom whips out a scanner and what do you know?
There was a big, bright green dot right where he was standing. Danny immediately turned around from his parents and closed his eyes.

"I FOUND IT! JACK!" Maddie ran towards him.

Jack pushed him to the side and stared at... nothing. His eyebrows wrinkle in confusion as he looked around. His eyes widened with understanding when he saw Danny.

"Oh! It's just Danny-boy again!" He patted his back. Maddie sighs, disappointed that they missed another ghost.

"We uh... the ghost went that way?" Tucker spoke 'helpfully'. Maddie and Jack nodded.

"Oh well," Jack said with his booming voice, "Let's go look around Maddie!"

He hurls his bazooka over his shoulder. Danny sighed in relief. Another day with his secret safe-

The end of the bazooka knocks the back of his head and sends him crashing into the ghost shield.

ZAAP!

Spoke too soon.

Everyone stands in shock as a bright light engulfs Danny, starting from his waist, splitting and gravitating towards opposite ends, transforming him into...

"PHANTOM!"

He was sizzling. He was glowing, he was pulsing, and he was smoking with sound effects. He was sizzling after that shock. He watched as people debated on whether or not open or close their mouths.

"Aww crud. I knew I should've just bolted."

Comment, Like, and Follow :3
Words: 1300

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

27.2K 475 32
[Phantom planet did not happen] Danny and his class go on a field trip to the ghost zone. Will his secrets get revealed? Will his coronation be a suc...
1.8K 52 53
Set immediately after the end of the series, Danny's life has become entirely more complicated now that he's revealed his secret identity to the enti...
30.4K 1K 22
Read to find out....... Ranking- #7 danny fenton -#9 Dannyfenton -#8 Danny Fenton -#6 Danny Fenton ...
1.1K 17 9
It all started like a normal Wednesday, only some ghosts acting off and weird, until their teacher, Mr. Lancer, announced a Field Trip. At first, his...