Quirkless but dangerous (quir...

By AU-lover-505

(Finished) Deku decides to take Bakugo's advice after All Might says he'll never be a hero luckily for him he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 14

150 2 0
By AU-lover-505

Bakugo was sitting at a lunch table with Uraraka and Iida it's not that he wanted to they just followed him. He stares at his food thinking he was angry but also scared though he'd never admit it.
Uraraka taps Bakugo's shoulder "Bakugo?"
Bakugo jolts and goes to hit whatever is behind him with his elbow unfortunately for him it was the back of the chair.
Bakugo groans grabbing his elbow "what is it round face?"
"Well, are you ok? That looked like it hurt"
Bakugo glares at Uraraka "you think?" He sighs looking away "I'm fine now what?"
"Iida was asking you about the villain you two met"
Bakugo glares at Iida "why are you talking about him?"
"Well you seemed to know him so assuming we may face him again I was wondering if you knew what he's capable of"
Bakugo scoffs "I knew him for years but when he disappeared he changed I don't know what he can do all I know is that he's quirkless"
Uraraka's eyes widen "he's quirkless and did that much damage to you two?!"
"he didn't do that much! We were fine! He's still quirkless and still....." Bakugo looks down at the table "and still useless"
Iida shakes his head "if he was in the past he certainly isn't now he's very good with guns"
Uraraka smiles "we have a gun hero though so I think it's safe to say we'll be taught how to deal with him"
"There's no way he only uses guns people who died by his hands died in multiple different ways" Bakugo leans his head back "he's bound to know how to use more then just guns"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 120 16
Updates every Wednesday "You're quirkless." "Useless!" "You'll never make it!" Of course these word were nothing anymore. Midoriya has to learn to fi...
60.7K 1.4K 25
Katsuki Bakugou becomes depressed when he believes he's been the one to end All Might, a green haired boy named Izuku Midoriya will help him through...
1.3M 42.9K 21
"Take a swan dive off a building, you might have a quirk in your next life." Katsuki laughed maliciously. Izuku had finally had it, that was the last...
5.1K 139 37
STORY: COMPLETE!! Start: April 30 ,2024 End:June 15 ,2024 BKDK (Bakugo x Deku) If you know me very well, you'll know I never been great of desc after...