Corporal ((ON HOLD))

By Anime_extraordinaire

Alright first things first this is a Reader X Levi story. You are a Corporal and the strongest soldier has t... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
A/N
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
A/N
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
A/N
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Eight

4.7K 191 107
By Anime_extraordinaire

Your POV
I sprinted around the mess hall chasing after Hanji.

"Give it back!" I screamed chasing after the surprisingly fast Squad Leader.

"I can't believe you drew this?!" She laughed holding the old wrinkled paper in her hand. I squint my eyes and glared at her.

"You don't believe I can draw?" I stopped and crossed my arms. She stopped and spun around.

"Well of course not!" She laughed.

"But why would you draw this?" She giggled showing me the drawing I made of Levi without a shirt.

I blushed in embarrassment. She chuckled and looked at it again putting her hand to her chin.

"I wonder what Levi would say?" She raised an eye brow at me.

My eyes widened.

"I swear to-" she ran up the stairs to the offices.

I ran as fast as I could after her finally catching up to her as she was about to open his door. I screamed and jumped on her back. She fell to the ground with a thud. Levi's door opened and Levi appeared in the door with a annoyed look.

"What the hell are you idiots doing?"

"Levi! Look!-" I covered Hanjis mouth and snatched the paper out of her extended hand.

"What's that?" Levi raised an eyebrow, and pointed to the piece of paper in my hand.

"Nothing!" I yelled standing up and getting ready to run when he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest.

I struggled to keep the paper in my hand as he grabbed it forcefully. I glared at him as he threw me onto Hanji. He opened up the crumpled up paper and his face turned red. I snatched the paper out of his hand and glared at him.

"Mine!" He blinked and then smirked.

"It's pretty accurate." I blushed and looked down.

Hanji started laughing under me. I stood up and so did she. I whispered in her ear.

"I'm gonna get you back for this." With venom in my voice.

She ran off laughing. I huffed and turned around to face Levi. He looked down at me and pulled me by my waist to him our hips met and his stare was toxic.

"I want you (Y/N)..." He leaned down and whispered seductively. I froze and my face turned red.

"Uh well you see-" he cut me off by kissing me aggressively.

I kissed back grabbing his face and pulling him closer. He pulled me into his office and shut the door, he pushed me against the door and locked it. He grabbed my ass and I jumped a little with surprise. And he smirked under the kiss. I slid my hands down from his face to his chest. Feeling his abs. God he's fucking fit.
~
I pulled The covers of Levi's blankets over my head as he emerged from the bathroom.

"Where did she go?" He played.

I giggled peeping my head out of the blankets. To my surprise he was gone. I looked around and frowned. I stood up grabbing my underwear and putting them back on along with my bra and a random shirt I found. I put my hair up in a messy bun and walked into his office.

"Levi!" I cried out in a whimper.

"Tch, don't be a baby." He smirked putting his arms around my waist from behind. I looked to the side where he was popping his his head out and I pecked his lips.

"Your so cute Levi." I giggled poking his cheek.

He walked away towards his desk where he sat. He was already dressed in his uniform to my surprise.
~
I grabbed my 3DMG and rushed to Levi's side.

"What's happening?" I shouted.

"The walls been breached." He said emotionlessly grabbing his horse and walking it to the dirt road.

My eyes widened and I ran to my horse and grabbed her and rushed back to Levi.

"Who's coming with us?!" I yelled getting on my horse and looking over at him with fear.

"My squad." He answered getting on his horse.

"Do you want my squad to come as well?" I asked grabbing the reins. He shook his head.

"We don't need many." He said, he then yelled to his squad who were grabbing their gear and horses to "Hurry your asses up" I just laughed and watched Petra shake in fear as she rode towards us. She rode up next to me.

I looked over to her and smiled.

"You'll be fine." I said in a calming voice.

She looked over at me smiled.

"Thank you Captain." I nodded and looked forward.

"Alright, let's go!" Levi yelled gripping the reins and whipping them down sending the horse flying.

We all followed after him. Mine and Levi's horse running at the same, fast speed.
~
After a few minutes of riding we made it to the wall. We entered and saw the town within being destroyed, and citizens were being eaten.

I looked around and saw about seven Titans total in within the walls. I looked at Levi and he looked at me and nodded. I rode forward alone towards the Titans.

I heard Levi give a command while I rode.

"Look for Citizens and get them to safety, Me and (F/N) will take care of the Titans." He shouted.

They all obliged and Levi rode away from them. I heard loud foot steps to the right of me. I looked over and a Titan was rushing to me. I looked at the ugly beast with a stoic face. I jumped off my horse and walked towards the Titan.

I smiled and shot my anchor to a house which was about the level of the Titan. The Titan looked at me and out stretched its hand to grab me.

I jumped on its arm and ran up and jump up and aim my anchor to a bell tower I sliced the Titans Nape mid air. Coming in contact with another Titan along the way I spun around and sliced it's neck as well. I landed on top of the tower and looked out. I saw Levi taking Titans down one by one. He was truly amazing. I felt something grab me and I quickly cut my way out of its grip. I shot my anchor to a near by house and looked at the 12 meter Titan in front of me. It wasn't attacking me it was watching me. As if observing me. I raised my eyebrows as I watched this unfold. I put my blades away and walked to the side, it's eyes followed me. I retracted my blades and flew towards it. It never attacked me. It just watched. I was truly amazed. Levi came towards me as I stood upon the Titans head.

"(F/N)! What the hell are you doing?" Levi growled flying towards me swiping me up and landing on a house with me still in his arms.

"Are you that stupid." I looked at the Titan that was just staring at us.

"Look Levi, it isn't hurting us." I smiled. He just stared at it. Then stood up.

"A Titan is a Titan." He said retracting his blades.

"No! Levi don't! we have to have Hanji study This!" I yelled he stopped in his tracks and sighed.

"Did you kill all the other Titans?" I asked standing up and walking toward him and leaning against him.

"Yes."

"Levi."

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too (F/N)."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 10.3K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...
30.7K 662 25
Tempest(You) rescued Hanji and Levi from the depths of their despairs. She raised them up to become the soldiers they are, and they gave their whole...
2.8K 131 63
'"Why is this mission so important? I don't care anymore so can it just be over? Before they find anything else about me?" I ask, finding information...
197K 9.4K 40
[COMPLETED] |Warning; many mistakes, will be edited in future.| |A/N: I dislike this book. Within the future I will be editing and re-going over it...