Call Me Master Mr Ex Presiden...

By janNder9

Book two of CALL ME MASTER MR PRESIDENT. MxM action Mature content More

BEGINER
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FAIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELOVE
THARTEEN
FOURTEEN
FFIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
Not an update
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
TWENTY
TWENTYWAN
TWENTY TU
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIT
TEENTY NAIN
ThARTY
Note
Thirty one
Thirty two
To Clarify
Thirty three
Not an update.
Epilogue 1
Announcement
Epilogue 2
Book 3

NINETEEN

807 40 3
By janNder9

Ezekiel's POV
.... "meet me at the usual place" I said then hang the phone up. I looked at Tony who was sleeping on my bed. Of course I couldn't let him sleep in the guest room since well he had a gun shot wound and I was worried that if I did it wrongly then he might sleep for real if you know what I mean. He then suddenly started moving like he was waking up.

"Hey sleepy head" I said with a smile on. And then he looked at me with sleepy eyes.

"Hey...did I die" he said softly.

"To be honest you almost did but like the god I am, I saved you. Now I have to take care of you like you're my wife." And then he chuckled.

"I want to go to the bathroom" he said and then I lifted off the bed and slowly got the covers off him. He shifted trying to get his feet off the bed and I quickly stopped him in his tracks.

"Don't move." And then I passed my hands below his body and asked him to put his hand around my neck.

"Don't fold your body. This will hurt a little but it'll fade" then I carried him bridal style but more straighter so that his torso doesn't hurt. As soon as I got him off the bed though he hissed in pain.

"Sorry" I piped up then walked to the bathroom and gently put him down. I stood there waiting for him to do whatever he wanted to do so I can get him back to bed. He stared at me like he was questioning my presence.

"Oh cmon I've been changing you for the past two days and that first day was worse cause I had to clean you up and stuff now if you're afraid to pee in front of me...I really don't get you." Then he furrowed his eye brows.

"I was naked in front of you?" he asked

"Wellll...fine do what you have to do. Call me when you're done" and then I walked out of the bathroom. I stood there waiting on him to get done. After some good minutes of waiting I finally heard the toilet flashing and like the good guy I am I waited for him to call me in but he instead came walking. I panicked running to him.

"What are you doing I told you to call me" I said holding him.

"It's just a gun wound Ezekiel...it's not like I just gave birth. I can move. The pain is subtle." He said

"You didn't complain when I carried you off the bed." I said lowly

"What?" He asked

"Nothing" I replied with a smile. " let me bring you some food. Also I want to bring someone to take care of you while I go out for a while." I continued then walked out

*****************************
"Your boyfriend is surely lucky." He piped up as he ate.

"Why?" I asked not knowing exactly where that came from.

"Hmmm the way you watch me eat and sleep and took care of me yet we're not lovers. I can only imagine what you do for him when he gets sick since you love him a lot." And I laughed

"Do you want to be lovers?" I joked and he smiled and shook his head in wonder and I saw his cheeks flush too.

"I know...my flirting game is good." I continued

"Yah right....by the way weren't you going somewhere?" He said and I know he was escaping the situation that might or might not be getting awkward for him.

"You really don't want me around so bad" I said frowning my face and pouting.

"But What is wrong with you." He said with a smile and then I stood up from the bed.

"Fine I'm leaving. The person whose going to keep an eye on you will be here in like fifteen. Hey I'm glad you didn't die. I don't know what I would have told your kids." I said

"What kids"

"I don't know. By the way also if you wouldn't mind...I think you should transfer to the guest room. You know now that you're not dying anymore. I have a strong feeling I'll be coming back home with that boyfriend you were talking about earlier." Then I ran to the bathroom to take a shower and get going.
•••••*••••*•••••*•••••*•••••*•••••*•••••*•••••*•••••*•••••*•••••••

I stood at the window looking out into the city that looked quite gorgeous as I sipped on a whiskey and listened to some soothing music. I had waited for over an hour now and I was almost starting to think that this mother facker was not going to make it but then I heard the door opening.

"You finally made it" I said still looking out of the window.

"Got caught up with some small matters but still I'm here now." He replied. I turned around looking at him and then wore a very not so genuine smile and then walked and took a seat and then he also took the seat across.

"So...what did you want to talk about?" He asked seeming excited I don't know for which reason. I reached into my pocket and took out the diamonds and threw them on the table. He looked at them and I could see his smile fade but it grew right back but this time I could see he was just forcing it even though it was quite believable.

"I want you to release Aiden. In fact I'm picking him up right after here. That was the deal and my end of the bargain is right there." He hesitated a little but then reached for them and picked them up looking at them critically occasionally lifting his eyes and looking at me and then taking them back down to the diamonds. After a few seconds he put them away and then stood up from his end and walked to my side as he said.

"You know Dana. Sometimes I feel like you get me so well. But other times it just feels like I'm a complete stranger with all the words sliding off your tongue." He said and sat down so close to me. I didn't want to seem fazed so I stood my ground and didn't shift looking at every movement he's making.

"I wonder why you think that way." I mocked and he smirked.

"You're still hang up on such small issues darling?" He said.

"Actually no I'm not. I have a way better person in my life now that I could never worry about him leaving me for another person." I assured him looking straight in his eyes and his smile grew wider. He reached for the glass of whiskey I had put down on the table and he turned it almost exactly where I placed my lips and he sipped at the whiskey finishing it all and setting the glass back down.

"You know. Now I can't blame you for it." He said then placed his hand on my thigh but still I didn't flinch. " Since you came back. I was watching you. I know you could see my eyes through all those men I sent to your house. I thought maybe you were bright enough to understand and come see me but no you weren't. So like any desperate man I came myself to hunt you down but then I found something better." He said all this moving his hands on my inner thigh squeezing and just massaging. I mean it felt good but...no.

"But we met right here. I think I did a number on you that night." I smirked knowing he will hate it.

"He must be good at everything..." he said moving closer to my ear whispering. Ezekiel you're stronger than you think. I lectured myself.

"He must even be better when he plays with himself." He said

"What do you mean." I couldn't help but turn around to face him contemplating what he just said but his face was so close our lips almost brushed and before I knew it he had his hands on my bulge.

"He has the cutest moans...and the way he arches his back, ooof..." he said as he kissed my neck. Wait did something happen between them. My mind was thinking about everything ignoring the man who was kissing my neck and then started rubbing me through the fabrick. I held his hand in place first then lifted it off me placing it on his thigh. Then he brought his face up from my neck.

"Did you do something to Aiden, Divine?" I asked with a smile on my face even though deep down I was so fucking angry but I couldn't do anything to him since I hadn't gotten Aiden back.

"I would never. I respect you a lot Ezekiel. He just played with one of those little butt plugs that you used to enjoy a lot from our dungeon." He replied. As long as you didn't touch him.

"Do I have your permission to pick up my boyfriend from your hell."I said bitting down at my jaw feeling the need to punch him but resisting. He pushed himself away from me and went around and sat back in his place.

"I'll let my men know that you'll be stopping by." He said and I-didn't waste time standing up and walking.

"Ezekiel." He called and I stopped

"Nothing's changed between us. You're still my pray and I'll get you." He finished and then I walked out and set for his house.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I picked Aiden up and he was really glad he was leaving. Not that he was being mistreated because I know Divine would never do that but maybe because he was coming home. I drove the car in silence keeping my eyes on the road for more than half of the journey. But as we got home he piped up.

"Are you ok?" He asked and I didn't reply. He kept quiet for some time then he piped up again.

"Are you mad at me?" He said and by now we were home. I packed the car and stepped out. He stayed in the car...not knowing what he was doing, I just walked to his side and opened the door for him but he stayed seated.

"Step out darling." I said not wanting to seem rude and he hesitated at first but he finally got out of the car. He was pouting and I hate seeing him like this but I'll solve that issue real soon.

"Walk." I said And we walked to the house and he started going slower when we reached inside so instead of delaying myself I decided to carry him over my shoulder right to the bedroom and as soon as I reached in. Good thing Tony had moved out already so I set him down.

"Do you know what happens to bad boys?" I asked and he looked up at me and nodded his head.

"Words baby" I reminded him

"Yes master." Wow he remembered the title. Just that got me excited for a second there but patience Ezekiel.

"What happens?"

"They get punished." He said

"Good"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 11.3K 107
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞...
35.5K 351 26
❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒎𝒎? 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊�...
323K 3K 22
I started to struggle to get up from his lap, but he tightens his grip around my waist. "if you struggle again, i will tie your hands with a fucking...
679K 15.6K 23
A lot of you guys wanted a sequel. Be careful what you wish for😈