Tea & Cookies

By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

Rose lives with BTS and is dating Jungkook but also very, very close with Taehyung. Both men don't mind shari... More

Get to know Rose
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(smut)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(Smut)
Chapter 6(Smut)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(Smut)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(smut)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(smut)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(smut)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(smut)
Chapter 45(smut)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52(smut)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58(smut)
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64(smut)
Chapter 65(smut)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72(smut)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76(smut)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81(smut)
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88(smut)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90(smut)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94(smut)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96(smut)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99(smut)
Chapter 100(smut)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108(smut)
Chapter 109(smut)
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112(smut)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115(Smut)

Chapter 60(smut)

134 3 4
By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

(Ugh, why does he have to be so attractive? *internal screaming*)

⁽ᵏᶦⁿᵈ ⁻ ˢʰᶦⁿᵉᵉ⁾

"Ok I may have lied about my head hurting...." Rose smiled. 

"What do you mean baby?" Tae asked her, kissing her cheek. 

"I really just wanted them to leave because I needed something." She raised an eyebrow. 

"What do you need Rosie?" JK asked her. 

She didn't say anything, but her hand snaked down and grabbed Jungkook's balls. 

"Oh Jesus, fuck. Rose, can you maybe warn me next time?" He squeaked, throwing his head back. 

"And why should I do that daddy? That's no fun." Rose smiled, pulling back the covers and getting on her knees, purposely wiggling her ass at Tae. 

Tae growled and squeezed her thick ass with his big hands, spreading her cheeks to expose her pussy. He blew cold air on her, making her shiver. Rose began to suck JK's hardening cock as he quietly groaned. 

She squeaked at Tae licked her pussy and waited for her reaction before continuing. He chuckled, the vibration making Rose shiver. She focused very hard to keep up a consistent pace as she bobbed up and down on Jungkook's cock, using her small hands to pump what couldn't fit in her mouth. 

Rose moaned as Tae began to suck on her clit and she stopped sucking Gguk off from sheer pleasure. She fell forward onto his chest and cried out as Tae slid his slender fingers in her pussy, hitting just the right spots to make her lose her mind. She continued to whine, rocking her hips and fucking herself on his fingers. 

"Wow someone is very needy today." Taehyung smiled at JK. 

"Very needy indeed." Jungkook giggled. 

Removing his fingers from Rose, he grabbed her hair with his other hand; pulling her up to sit on her knees. 

"Turn around and face me." He ordered.

Rose whimpered from lack of contact and obeyed him.

He held his fingers in front of her face, "Suck." 

She looked up at him with hooded eyes and slowly grazed her tongue over the pads of his fingertips before taking his fingers fully into her mouth. Once he was satisfied that his fingers were properly cleaned of Rose's juices, he pushed her back onto Jungkook's lap and grabbed her hips; shoving himself into her roughly. She tried to scream but Kookie covered her mouth. 

As her breathing evened out, he removed his hand from her mouth and ran his fingers over her shoulders. Tae began to move inside her at a decent pace and Rose held onto his arms, letting out soft moans. JK reached down and started to play with her nipples, causing her to clench around Taehyung and he groaned in pleasure, going faster. 

"Taaaaeeeee....." She whined, getting close. 

"You can't cum yet baby girl, Gguk hasn't had his fun yet." Taehyung smirked, pulling out and kissing her stomach. He then pulled her onto her knees once more as Kookie slapped her ass, causing her to squeak. 

"Brace yourself love, I'm gonna fuck you're brains out." Jungkook giggled.

"That was so lam- Oh fuck!" She started to say but was cut off as he grabbed her hair and thrusted into her. He didn't let her adjust; slamming into her over and over again at a rapid pace. 

"Shit, Ggukk you're gonna make me come too fast..." She whined. 

"Not until I say you can, otherwise I'm gonna punish you. Got it?" He growled. 

"Yes daddy." Rose squeaked, biting her lip. 

Taehyung gently kissed her face and she smiled at him before reaching for his dick. 

"Baby you don't have to." He told her, affectionately running his thumb over her bottom lip.

"I want you to cum too." Rose licked his thumb. 

"Ok, just don't push yourself too hard my love." He sighed as she licked his tip. 

Tae was already close from earlier so it didn't take long before he was about to cum. 

"Rose, I'm gonna...Cum...Stop." He said between gritted teeth. 

"I wanna taste you." She smirked at him and he lost it. She swallowed all of it and he fell back on the bed. 

"Fuck that was hot." Gguk groaned, going harder. 

"Gguk....Ahhh..." She cried out, nearly losing control. 

"Just a little longer." He rasped; thrusts getting sloppy. 

"I can't!" She screamed. 

Tae quickly covered her mouth to muffle the sound. 

"Ok...Cum." Gguk panted. 

They came at the same time and Rose fell onto Tae's chest as she caught her breath and came down from her high. He just pet her hair as she eventually stopped shaking. Jungkook slowly pulled out and watched his cum drip from her pussy. 

"Fuck, that never will not be hot." He smiled, kissing down her back.

"Now do you wanna sleep baby girl?" Tae asked her, wiping a bit of his cum off Rose's face with his thumb. 

"Yeah, I think I'd like that." She smiled, grabbing his hand and licking his thumb.

"Damn it Rose, you're gonna make me hard again." Taehyung growled. 

She sat up on her knees and pushed his raven locks out of his face and kissed his forehead softly. 

"Not many people are brave enough to kiss a growling tiger." Jungkook giggled.

"Not many people are me. This tiger is also not as scary as most, he's a goofy cub." Rose said connecting her lips with Tae's. 

She kissed him softly as she slowly pulled back to the bed, making him follow her. He held himself above her body as he kissed her a little rougher. 

"Looks like I got hard anyway. Bummer." He grinned like a jackal before plunging his dick deep inside her. 

"TAEEEEEE!!!" Rose screamed. 

~NamJin's Room~

"I thought she said she was tired...." Namjoon sighed as he looked up at Jin who was giggling. 

"She's gonna be in a few minutes." Jin snorted. 

"You're just as bad as Jimin sometimes you know?" Joon groaned, rolling his eyes. 

⁽ⁿᵉʷ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ⁻ ᵛᶦᶜᵗᵒⁿ⁾

JK had set an alarm on his phone for 2:30pm so that they could get ready for Bangtan's little adventure that afternoon. 

"Ugh....I feel gross." Rose groaned from between her boys. 

"Did you pack your douche? Maybe you just need a little washing out." JK mumbled, kissing her head. 

"Oh! I forgot about that. It may help a little." She shot up in bed and waddled over to her suitcase. 

"Got it! Alright, be right back." She smiled at them. 

While Rose was cleaning herself up, Tae rolled out of bed and stripped the bed of the dirty sheets as JK dug in the small closet for new ones. They had requested several sets of fresh sheets for the bed before they stayed in the room. Being so sexually active as they were, the sheets got messy often and they didn't want to have to wait for room service to change them only once a day. The boys were used to changing their sheets often so it wasn't that big of a deal for them. 

Rose ran out of the bathroom and jumped onto JK's back like a monkey. 

"Thank you so much. I feel so much better now." She kissed his neck and cheeks.

"Glad I could help baby girl." He smiled, kissing her palms. 

Taehyung snuck up behind her and smacked her bum. 

"Yah! Kim Taehyung!" Rose squeaked angerly. 

She jumped off of JK and got in a fighting stance. Tae just walked closer to her without fear and grabbed her small fists, kissing them. 

"It still confuses the hell out of me that you aren't scared of her when she's ready to fight." Jungkook shook his head. 

"I can tell when she's actually serious. I trust her to not hurt me otherwise. It's worked thus far." Tae confessed with a smile. 

"It just makes me grumpy that you're right." Rose grumbled.  

He kissed her nose, making her smile even though she didn't want to. 

"I hate it when you do that!" She huffed, going off to find clothes to wear. 

"Do what?" Tae tilted his head to the side. 

"Making me smile against my will. It's not fair." 

"I didn't realize I was doing anything, sorry." He frowned. 

"No, don't be sorry...You are perfectly fine baby."

Taehyung looked back at her with bright eyes and his signature boxy smile. Rose was a goner, he just made her melt when he did that. She felt a bit conflicted because she knew she was in love with Jungkook...But she also was beginning to feel the same for Taehyung. Things were moving so fast, it was once just puppy love and sex. But now she was finding it harder to see her life without him. 

⁽²⁴ʰ ⁻ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ⁾

(A/N: Can we take a moment to acknowledge Choi San's abs? I felt my soul begin to leave my body when I saw the trailer for the new MV....) 

God damn I love Baekhyun. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 299 32
PLOT: Jimin & Jungkook were dating in middle school, Jungkook knew about Jimins past and how he was a little but he gotten over it but since Jimin wa...
283K 8.7K 30
❝I'm not falling in love with him. I know I'm not.❞ He was a roommate she never wanted, but he became someone she couldn't live without. --- M...
213K 6K 20
Another polyamory story for you guys 💖 It's a just a tiny bit different .. -not idol related -smut -and many more~ ⚠️-SMUT WILL BE IN THIS BOOK TH...
12.5K 554 38
This is my first BTS FIC! This story is about a girl trying to fight her way in world without being pulled down. This girl was known as The Boy a Sol...