broken (k.p.)

De kissykissyrry

"Kai, please." I whine. A smirk comes upon his face as he looks at me and my reactions. "Please what? You wa... Mai multe

Blueberry Pancakes
The Ascendent
Stuck
In Denial
Special Place
Confusing Feelings
You're Breaking My Heart
To Mend a Broken Heart
My One And Only, Right?
I Love You, You Love Me
It Might Be The End For Me
Magic Hands
No Control
Just the Two of Us
Hell On Earth
I'm Struggling Here
I Thought It Was You
There's No Escape
It's Like a Bump in The Road
You're Using Me
We're Starting Over
It's Not a Dream
Good Morning to You
Just Another Day
Are We Leaving Yet?
Add Two, Kill Two
Mortuus Viventes
I'm Feeling Nothing
Tell Me How It Feels
I Need You Back
It's A Turning Point
It Hasn't Been The Same
What Are We Going To Do?
Can't Get Enough
Something New
Cake And Kisses
Breaking Away
Taken
Spare Me
Not What I Expected
Thoughts Racing
The Difference Between Them
Breathe In, Breathe Out
A New Place
Kiss Me, Please?
Touch Me
Going Back
I Need The Truth
Are We Normal Yet?
It's Almost Too Much
The End For Now
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
You Make Me Happy
update.
UnPublished Extra

I Need You

5.1K 92 215
De kissykissyrry

I hop off the counter as soon as Kai disappears from my eyesight.

Getting a glass of water can't take too long. I'll have it before Kai can even get back.

I walk towards the cabinet in front of me and grab a glass. I go to the sink and turn it on, filling the glass halfway. I bring it up to my mouth, taking a sip. I suddenly hear a small cough, making me turn around.

"What did I fucking say?" Kai asks.

Okay, so he's a little mad.

"I was going to stay on the counter, but I was thirsty. I haven't had a real drink since this morning." I admit. Kai walks closer to me, and I can feel myself become nervous.

I can see that he took his jacket and shirt off, only his pants on his body. He has a glare in his eyes as he comes closer.

Kai keeps his promises, if he says he's going to fuck me until I can't walk, he'll do just that.

He stays a few feet away from me, but he makes sure I'm keeping eye contact with him.

"Take your clothes off." Kai states.

"What?" I ask confused.

"I would do it for you, but you can't seem to fucking listen. Take your clothes off." He repeats. Kai takes one step forward.

"You won't like what will happen if I have to take them off for you, Elle." He whispers.

I can feel myself shudder.

He has so much power over me.

Because damn that was hot.

I grab the hem of my dress and lift it over my head, dropping it on the floor. I already took my shoes off, but I still have my underwear and my bra on.

Kai gestures his fingers at me to keep going. I unclasp my bra, also letting it fall to the floor, and I shimmy out of my underwear, kicking it off.

"I want you to touch yourself for me, princess." Kai states.

I think I may have misheard that.

"Go on. Slip your fingers in between those legs. Feel yourself for me." He adds.

I decide to oblige, slipping my fingers down my body until I reach my center, tracing them in slow motions against my heated skin. A moan escapes my mouth from the feeling, some of the built up tension releasing.

I can see Kai clench his jaw as his eyes stay locked on my body. His hand drops down to adjust himself, and I can see how hard his.

Poor guy.

I rub my fingers against myself again, my eyes shutting from the pleasure. Kai's fingers on my jaw make me immediately open them again. His grip is tight, focused on keeping me looking at him.

His hand suddenly lowers, resting over mine in between my legs. He then pushes my fingers over my nerves, applying pressure in slow circles.

I almost choke on my breath.

He applies more pressure against my sensitive heat, and I can feel my knees buckling.

"Does this feel good, baby?" Kai asks in a whisper. I nod frantically.

"Yeah, I bet it does." He whispers in response as he pauses my hand, taking it away from my center.

I look at him with desperation and confusion.

He brings my hand up to his mouth, and then he surprises me when he takes my fingers into his mouth, sucking on them and tasting me on them. I can feel his tongue against them before he slowly drags them out of his mouth.

"You make me crazy." He whispers before he brings his mouth to my neck, leaving open mouthed kisses.

I then feel his teeth sinking into my neck, and I place my hands on his chest, trying to get a grip. As he continues to stay latched onto my neck, I drag my nails down his chest, trying not to moan. I feel him groan against my neck as I do so.

He pulls away, and for a split second, I can see the dark veins under his eyes.

Fuck, those turn me on even more.

He looks down at his chest, red lines where my nails were marking him.

Just barely, though. Him being a vampire means those won't stay long.

"Do it again," He whispers. "Harder."

I just blink at him, but I place my hands back on his chest, digging my nails into his chest as I drag them down. A deep throaty groan leaves his throat.

His hands suddenly grab my hips, lifting me up and setting me on the counter. He grabs my knees, pushing them apart so he can stand in between my legs. Kai grabs my jaw, attaching his lips to mine and kissing me roughly.

He pulls away to grab the side of his pants, pulling them down along with his briefs quickly. His hand grips his length, and I let out a gasp when I feel his tip just barely brush against my center. He pushes his hips forward, sinking into me.

"Fuck." I moan.

"You feel so fucking good, Elle." Kai lets out a groan.

His hands stay on my hips as he draws his hips back and snaps them forward again making me moan and grasp onto his arms. He starts driving into me, letting all the tension out. He roughly thrusts into me, making me yelp.

My hands travel up to his hair, gripping onto it, making his head fall back a bit and drawing a moan from his mouth. I wrap my legs around his waist as he continues to thrust into me.

I pull his hair tighter than planned out of reflex, and another moan comes out from his throat.

"That's it, baby. Hurt me." He breathes out.

I give him a confused look, and he grabs my hand from on his head and lowers it to his neck, wrapping my fingers around him.

"You want me to-" I start to ask, but Kai cuts me off.

"Don't overthink, just do it." He replies.

I tighten my fingers around his neck which makes him groan and roughly thrust into me again. His eyes rolling back make me moan. His hand falls from my hip, snaking down in between us to press against my sensitive nerves.

The added pleasure makes me screw my eyes shut and tighten my grip on Kai's throat even more. His moan makes me open my eyes, and I can see him biting into his lower lip before he drops his head down.

"Just like that." He whispers breathless. I can feel my orgasm building up as Kai continues to slam into me.

"You close, baby?" He asks, lifting his head to look at me. I nod and let out a whimper.

"You can let go, go on." He assures. My orgasm side sweeps me, and I can feel that Kai is close, too, but I'm too out of it to even move.

He lets out a groan as he releases. His breathing is heavy as he stands still for a few seconds. He pulls up his pants, but he doesn't bother to button them or redo the belt that's still in the loops.

I try to catch my breath as he pulls out and grabs my hips, taking me off of the counter and setting me on the floor. I grab Kai's arm for leverage, and he holds onto me.

"I have to get cleaned up." I state. His hand wraps around my throat, tilting my head back to look at him.

"Who said we were done, princess?" He asks. I can feel a smile spread across my face as he smirks at me.

His hand travels up to hold my jaw.

"Can you take what I'm about to do to you?" Kai asks.

"Yes." I whisper.

His hands travel down to his pants, grabbing his belt and tugging it through the loops. He tightens it in his fist, and I gasp as I feel the leather material against my inner thigh. A moan escapes my mouth when he drags the belt higher up my thigh, grazing it against my center.

"Go to the living room." Kai orders. I just stare at him. His hands comes back up to grip my throat tightly.

"You heard what I said. Use your fucking legs while you still can." Kai states.

My eyes widen a little bit, but as soon as he drops his hand from my throat, I make my way to the living room. I stand near the couch as Kai follows me into the living room standing a few feet away with the belt still in his hand.

"You know, I've let you have it easy." Kai says as he looks down at the belt in his hand and takes a few steps closer to me.

Easy? Since when?

He comes close enough to cup my cheek, looking straight into my eyes.

"I even let you choke me," He whispers. "But it's time for me to have some fun. Don't you think?"

I can't find anything to say as he smiles at me with a glint in his eyes. He leans closer to my face, and grabs my hands, placing them behind my back.

"You're not going to be able to even blink after this, baby." Kai whispers again, and I feel the leather of his belt being wrapped around my hands behind my back.

I gasp as he tightens the belt, the material digging into my wrists. His hand comes back up to cup my face, and his thumb traces my bottom lip.

"I've been wanting to fuck this pretty little mouth of yours for a long time. Will you let me?" He asks. His words definitely surprise me, but I immediately nod. He laughs.

"Desperate, aren't you?" He asks, and his demeanor immediately changes as he grips my hair, pulling me down. "On your knees."

I just look up at him.

"Get on your fucking knees. Now." He repeats, and I fall onto my knees.

The longer pieces of his hair fall onto his face as he lowers his pants. He palms himself over his underwear, and a deep moan leaves his mouth.

I think I nearly just passed out.

"Are you going to let me fuck your mouth until your eyes are watering? Until you're choking? Can you handle that?" He asks with humor in his eyes.

He's definitely enjoying this.

"Yes." I meekly whisper.

"That's my dirty little whore." He smirks at me. He plays with the hem of his briefs before pulling them down low enough to release himself.

His fingers wrap around his length as he roughly pulls me forward by my hair.

"Open that pretty little mouth," Kai orders. "And let me use it how I want."

I let out a small moan at his words before parting my lips and staring up at him. His teeth clench as he pushes his hips forward. He tangles both of his hands in my hair and keeps me still as he inches his hips forward.

I can feel the ache between my legs as he starts moving slowly and he's struggling breathing.

He rocks his hips forward to slide further into my mouth until pulling back, repeating the same movement a few times.

"You're doing so good," Kai praises. "That's my good girl."

I swallow around him as he thrusts forward just barely brushing the back of my throat which makes his fingers tighten in my hair and his hips buck forward as I choke around him.

"Fuck. Choke for me." Kai whispers as he continues his steady pace.

He suddenly thrusts forward, but this time, he hits even further down my throat, making me gag. His face is a sure sign that he is absolutely loving this.

His hips pull back as he thrust again, and I'm trying to get any air that I can. I'm digging my nails in my palms, trying not to gag.

His thrusts become more rough, I whimper as my throat begins to burn. He hits the back of my throat with each movement, and I try not to choke and cough. I can barely breath as he knocks the air out of me. I look up to see his head rolling back and a growl leaving his mouth.

"Fuck-" He whines through gritted teeth.

I only have a second of relief before Kai pulls back and snaps his hips forward again. The pressure is beginning to make me feel faint, and I can feel my eyes begin to water. And then I feel him twitch in my mouth, and I don't take a second thought before I'm swallowing his come and moaning at the taste.

His hands suddenly leave from being tangled in my hair, and he's pulling me up by my arms to stand. He swipes his thumb over my lips, wiping away the saliva. His hands cup my cheeks as he tilts my head up.

"You okay, baby? That wasn't too much?" He asks.

"I'm fine." I can't even recognize my own voice as I say the words.

Kai literally used my throat as a punching bag for his dick.

He looks into my eyes to make sure I'm telling the truth before he's crashing his lips against mine. His hands travel down to my ass, grabbing it to pull me against him.

It feels like he's trying to suffocate me with a kiss. He's not pulling away, just kissing me roughly.

I get whiplash as he suddenly pulls away and turns me around, bending me over the arm of our couch.

There's no way I can possibly move from this position with my hands tied behind my back.

I feel helpless, but the thought of what Kai is about to do has my thoughts wandering.

He leans over me, placing his hand next to my head as he grinds against me. His lips brush against my ear.

"You may have been a good girl, but that doesn't mean you get a gentle fuck," Kai whispers. "But you like it rough, don't you? So I guess it isn't a problem."

I don't have any time to process his words before he stands up, and he smacks my ass, harder than he's ever done.

A small scream leaves my mouth as he smacks me again, right over the same spot. The metal of his rings on his fingers just make it hurt even more.

I like the pain, though.

I can already tell I'm going to have bruises, but I know that's Kai's intention.

I get ready for him to smack me again, but his hand goes in between my legs, making circles on my clit. He smacks me again, just when I was least expecting it.

It adds on to all the pleasure, though.

"You want me to make you come again, princess?" Kai asks.

"Please." I whine.

"Beg for it." He whispers. I let out a groan as I turn my head to the side to look at him.

"Please, Kai. I need to come. Fuck me with your fingers. Fuck me with your tongue. Just fuck me. I can't take it anymore." I beg.

"Well, I guess that's good enough." Kai shrugs.

His hand smooths over my ass, and his rings are actually soothing for once as his other hand moves fast and deliberately against my sensitivity, proving that he could have me coming in seconds.

I can feel the pressure building up in my belly as Kai's fingers move faster.

But then he pulls away.

"Kai, what the fu-" I get cut off by my own moan as I feel his tip press against my entrance before he slams his hips forward, burying himself inside me.

Kai grabs my throat, lifting me up off the arm of the couch to where my shoulders are just barely touching his chest. I can feel his grip tighten around my throat as he keeps me pressed against him.

"I am about to ruin you, Elle," Kai whispers in my ear. "I mean, now that I know you can take it, there's no stopping me from fucking you until you can't breathe."

His words are making me go crazy.

He makes me crazy.

He drops both his hands to grip my hips, keeping me steady as he draws his hips back and slams them forward.

I let out a moan that gets cut off as he pulls his hips back again and begins to slam into me again in quick, rough thrusts that has the air knocked out of my lungs. His grunts are in rhythm with his thrusts.

"You wanted this. Fucking take it." Kai growls. My moans mix with his growls and groans as he continues to thrust into me.

"You wanted to be fucked like the dirty little whore you are. You're enjoying this, aren't you?" He asks. I can't answer as his hips continue to drive into me.

His hand comes up to pull my hair, making my head my head tilt back.

"Answer me." He orders.

"I enjoy it." I meekly whisper, my throat too hoarse to actually say a viable sentence.

He chuckles before removing his hand from my hair and traveling down my body to press his fingers against my clit.

I begin to feel numb as his fast strokes have the pleasure overriding me.

"Please, Kai." I whine, not entirely knowing what I'm begging for.

"Please, what?" Kai asks. "Use your fucking words. You know how to."

I can't stop the pants and moans coming from my mouth.

"Make me come, please, Kai." I beg.

He doesn't answer, but he begins rubbing my clit again before pulling his hips back and slamming them forward, giving me an answer.

"Fuck." I groan out as my head rolls back, falling onto Kai's chest.

He's using every bit of strength he has to slam into me, his grip on my throat combining with that to make me feel like I'm hitting a high that I don't want to come down from.

He thrusts into me once more before my orgasm comes crashing down on me, and Kai releases his grip on my neck, but his hand wraps around my middle, keeping my back pressed against him.

He continues to thrust into me, trying to reach his high. I can tell before he does as I feel him twitch inside me.

"Holy fucking shit, Elle- ah-" He moans, his release spilling into me again.

We both slump down near the floor, our orgasms wrecking us.

I close my eyes, resting against Kai. I feel his hands brush the hair away from my face.

"I love you, baby." I hear him whisper.

"I love you, too, Malachai."

—————————————————————————
A/N holy fucking shit... that was something-

This chapter took me FOREVER to write. I would've gotten this posted earlier, but I've been busy, I really have. I'm playing tennis and I'm in a musical, and it's already been stressful enough to keep up with those two things together let alone school and this ff.

I haven't forgotten about you guys, though. Next chapter will be sort of a filler, so I will try and get that posted soon, but the next few chapters after that will be dramatic so be prepared.

Here's a little present:

I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT YOU PERFECT ANGELS🤍

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.1K 326 15
❝ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ... ...ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏ ɪ ᴀᴍ, ...
25.4K 592 32
ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃⁱᵈ ⁱᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵗʳᵘᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵇᵉ ʰᵃʳᵈ? ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃⁿʸᵒⁿᵉ 'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ᵃ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᴵ ᵗʳⁱᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʸᵒᵘ ᵒᵘᵗ ⁿᵒʷ ᴵ ᵏⁿᵒ...
41K 934 60
Him and everything he was made my blood boil. His family didnt like mine, mine didnt like his. Our covens were so different there was competition to...
674K 17.6K 104
"I desire things which will destroy me in the end" Heroic sacrifice and selflessness were in Andie Walkers nature, so when push come to shove she sa...