• louis partridge imagines •

By partridgeswifey

Louis x y/n imagines a collection of small stories including fluff and angst (and some poorly attempted dra... More

Wouldn't change a thing.
Baking with Lou.
Study period
He teaches you how to skate
Ditching prom
He watches your hockey game
He cheats
Videogames
Haunted house
GOLDEN MUSIC VIDEO
Kiss in the kitchen like its a dance floor
Cramps
Pup adoption
Fake
Fake pt2
Meeting Harry Styles with him.
Drunken giggles <3
His sisters dont like you (think you are using him)
His sisters dont like you - part two
"What are you, five?"
A kiss caught on camera
He says you're too clingy
The first time i love you
You're my new pillow
Petty fights
Acting on love.
Halloween
Amortentia
Truth or dare?
Amortentia part 2
A relationship is a two-way sacrafice
Insecure and Anorexic
Paper boy
Paper boy part two
Laser tag
Canyon moon
The maze runner
Tutor
A penny for your thoughts?
The boy next door
Spill your guts or fill your guts
Yule ball
New cover
Christmas cheer(up)
Rating my imagines hehe
Omegle/'stranger disconnected'
Hate comments
Instagram flirt
THANK YOU.
Secret Santa
The new Greenie
"A baby?"
"A Baby?" part 2
He gets his ear pierced
Red carpet saviour(famous y/n)
Christmas lights
'I miss you'
'Come back to me' (i miss you part 2)
Snow day
New Years kiss
All-telling interviews
Number Neighbour
THE CAPITAL SITUATION
The Art Gallery 👅
We can make this leap
"i will always need you darling"
"can i break up with you for 34 mins?"(tiktok au)
skin care with louis
enough for you
best friends brother
'nope, im being serious'
1 step forward, 3 steps back
you are insecure about your height so he comforts you
you are insecure about how tall you are but he helps
small update
"yeah, sick with love"
gratitude
sydney chandler
my favouite comments
Pistols
a little note from me
Syd again
im not dead
We are back
"Home with you"
Merry christmas
Other works
We are old
stroke signs
hey
No
its my bday 😜

Lipstick Kisses

12.1K 189 285
By partridgeswifey

The sound of your phone chiming under your pillow wakes you up as the light filters through the gaps of your blinds.

You reach under your head and pull the charging chord out of your phone as you bring it round in front of your face.

The brightness of the screen makes you squint as you read the notification resting over a picture of you and Louis.

'A package has been delivered'

Its a message from your doorbell app that allows you to see what's at the door just in case it's some creepy man or a robbery.

You furrow your eyebrows in confusion, having not ordered anything in a little over a week.

You reluctantly pull yourself out of bed and shrug one of Louis' hoodies he left when he was last at your house over yourself before padding downstairs quietly.

You rub at your eyes in efforts to rid of any sleep and water in them, the sleeves of the hoodie covering your hands so the gesture seems more comforting.

You get your keys from the table by the door and push it through the lock as to open it.

After struggling with the lock, something you have found to be a common occurrence, you push the door open and look down to see a large rectangular pink box.

You pick it up and take it inside before setting it down on the kitchen counter.

You rest it on its side gently so you can open it from the pull tag.

You pull the tag and watch as the box spins slightly as the cardboard separates from its self.

The bottom opens up slightly and leaflets fall out so you pick them all up and begin to read.

One says 'how to care for the flowers'

The other states 'flower food'

And at the bottom of your mini pile is a small lilac purple card.

You open it will a soft smile on your face and you begin to read.

'To my darling love,
Every day seems so much
Brighter with you and I
Am finding myself struggling
With every day I am away from you,
Be expecting more,
All my love,
Lou x'

Your heart flutters at the sight of his messily scrawled words in the black ink of his favourite pen.

Each curve of the letters seems so familiar to you and your heart aches at the longing to be with him.

Of course you knew it was Valentine's Day but you didn't expect anything considering the last you had heard from him, he was across the globe.

You place the note down with a sigh before pulling the bunch of flowers out of the box.

You wrap the baby blue ribbon around your finger as you pull it gently and watch at the top of the white box the flowers are in pops off.

Small gold confetti flakes flutter majestically onto your counter top and you watch as the morning sunlight reflects off them and onto the wall.

The sight is dazzling as it almost seems like the lights are dancing around the kitchen reminding you of you and Louis from a while back.

You let your eyes fall back on the flower bouquet and you take in the blues, purples, pinks and peaches.

Some of the confetti still rests within the flowers making the whole thing even prettier.

You snap a photo on your phone quickly and send it to him with a message.

'I love the flowers. Truly. Happy Valentine's Day my love <3 x'

You frown slightly as he doesn't reply straight away.

Usually Louis is the fastest replier, within a matter of seconds a response has already come through, perfectly crafted in his own little way.

But this time, he didn't.

You sigh before placing your phone upwards ok the counter so you can see if he reply's.

You then get on with arranging the flowers into a vase before resting them on a windowsill in the sunlight.

You make yourself a cup of tea before walking back up stairs and fixing yourself up.

Because even if you aren't spending the day with Louis, you still want to look nice for yourself.

-

After finishing the third and final instalment of the 'To All The Boys' series with tears down your face, you get up from your bed and decide to make some cookies.

You found a way to mail things to him without them breaking, and by that it means you found a better mail service.

You spend a few hours in the kitchen making some heart shaped cookies before boxing them up in an old gift box and some pink ribbon.

You then walk back upstairs expecting to have a bath and paint your nails and glam yourself up for a zoom call you scheduled with Louis last week.

Before you got in the bath however, Louis sent you a message with a photo of an airport.

He scribbled out the name of the air port which left you in confusion but without thinking too much of it, you got in the hot water and painted your nails.

-

After sitting there for an hour, you pulled yourself out and went over to your bed to check your phone.

Yet another message from your doorbell had been sent.

'A package has been delivered'

You shake your head before pulling some clothes on and hurrying down the stairs.

You pull open the door and look down to find a red box with the word 'Chanel' written across it in fancy white calligraphy.

You bring the box inside, same place you did with the first one and open it.

Inside rests a small note on top of some red fabric.

You pick up the note and begin to read.

'Get changed into this as soon as you get it'

You put the note down hesitantly and pick up the fabric.

It's a dress.

The most gorgeous dress you think you have ever seen.

You rush upstairs excitedly and pull it on. You do your hair and makeup before glancing at yourself in the mirror.

You look beautiful.

Your hair wavy and cascading down and your makeup perfected right down to the matching red lipstick.

The white of your nail polish complimenting the bold colour as you stand there in red heels.

"Woah" you hear from beside you and your breath hitches in your throat.

"You look absolutely beautiful Y/N" Louis says as you turn to look at him.

"What? How?" You say as he slowly walks up to you.

"I came back home. To you" He says making your heart burst with love.

You immediately leap into his arms and he lets out a loud laugh as he catches you and spins you around.

You pull back and admire his grinning face as you pepper kisses all over.

You tangle your fingers in his wavy hair and pull him closer to you when you feel him try to pull away from your lipstick kisses.

He sets you down eventually and steps back to admire you once again.

"How am I so lucky?" He says and you say the same thing back to him.

"I'm the luckiest man alive. By far" He says making your cheeks heat up.

"Anyway, we have got a date to go on miss Y/L/N so let me ask you this" He says as he gets down on one knee.

The obvious thought of him proposing clouds your thoughts and you get overwhelmed with your own thoughts of denial.

"Before you say anything, I'm not proposing" Thank God. "Not yet anyway" he says with a wink.

Better.

He reaches into his pocket and takes out another box, this time smaller.

He opens it and inside rests a ring.

"I promise to love you for the rest of my life and there is no one else I'd rather spend it with. I know we are both young so it's not the real thing yet but, this is a promise ring. A promise that when the right time comes I will make you my everything confirmed and I truly can't wait to start a future with you. So, Y/N will you take this promise ring and accept to being my valentine?" He says with a laugh at the end as he tries to put on a posh accent.

Even more posh than he already is.

"I do" you say as you play around with him and wipe fake tears from under your eyes.

Little did you know that that would all happen all over again in a little over three and every tear would be real.

-

Surprise shawtyyyyy

Happy Valentine's babies <3

Thank you for your endless support !

I love you more than Louis loves you here.

Will I be back? That's a secret I'll never tell,

Xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 14K 46
𓂃 ♯◍𑂺ི⸼🍓⃕ louis partridge x fem!reader 〭✴ ̽ ࣩ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ ❛ it's a pretty cliché story. two strangers, one camera. two polaroid photos ⠀a...
16.1K 324 30
❝𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩...
3.7K 59 35
When Y/N randomly decides to audition for a TV show only with her voice, she doesn't expect to get picked. Nor does she expect to work with Him.
162K 4.2K 27
✔ FINISHED louis partridge x fem!oc [ irl && social media ]