STAY. . . seavey โœ“

By -ADOREMARAIS

๐‘†๐‘‡๐ด๐‘Œ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- "๐—•๐—”๐—•๐—ฌ ๐—œ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—› ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—›๐—”๐—— ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฌ๐—˜๐——." ... More

STAY
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ- fine!
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ- that's it he's dead.
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ- you two need to talk.
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ- he won't be there.
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ- time for me to walk my snail
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ- valentines day- ugh.
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ- you did what jonah?!
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด- are those flowers?
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต- he still cares
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ- wouldn't miss it for the world.
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ- you haven't changed it.
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ- when's the wedding?
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ- i might have wrote it.
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ- you still love daniel,
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ- that's my girl
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ- want to get out of here?
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ- morning love.
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต- time to pay up
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ- happy birthday my love
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ- do you like it?
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ- you don't want sex on the beach?
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ- she's going to love it.
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ- i think i am whipped
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ- it's your job to catch me
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ- you've ruined my plan
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ- i love you.

#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด- i guess so.

884 50 76
By -ADOREMARAIS

STAY

≫ ──── ≪
10th April 2020
≫ ──── ≪

──"HEY LIA? you ready to go out love?" daniel shouted up the stairs as an inpatient kobe stood by his side. he got no answer, the blonde ready to shout again when he heard movement upstairs.

soon enough, his ex-girlfriend came into view, a smile visible on her face as she leaned over the bannister at the top of the stairs. daniel held his arms out to the girl, indicating for her to hurry up, dahlia walking down the stairs at a slower speed than usual- resulting in daniel scoffing.

"you are so annoying dahlia."

"you love it." dahlia said with a smile, walking into daniels arms, giving him a warm hug. daniel sighed, placing his mouth against her forehead before giving it a kiss, that gesture making dahlia smile.

"i don't love it." daniel mumbled against her forehead, dahlia scoffing before giving him a shove. daniel just laughed at the girl before bringing back into his arms, him swaying the two back and forth.

the pairs attention was brought away from one another when they felt kobe pawing at their legs. dahlia smiled at the dog, leaning down to give him loads of love and affection, daniel just smiling and watching in awe.

"you want to go out don't you?" dahlia spoke to the dog in a higher pitched voice, kobe responding with jumping up at the girl, his tail wagging at a fast speed- showing the puppies excitement.

"lets go then."

dahlia winked at dahlia, the girl grabbing ahold of kobe's lead, walking both him and her out of the door. daniel smiled before following behind the two. dahlia waited for daniel to lock the front door before walking further with kobe.

"so, what did you want to do today?" dahlia sparked up the conversation as they walked down the street of daniels home, them both smiling at kobe's excitement.

"i just wanted to spend it with you." daniel whispered, grabbing dahlia's hand- swinging them arms back and forth.

"what spend it with your ex who is just so amazing?" dahlia teased, daniel scoffing before untangling his hand from hers, instead wrapping it around her shoulder so he could bring a kiss to her temple.

"yeah," daniel let out a nervous laugh, dahlia looking up at him, to see him already looking down at her, a smile on his face. "can we speak about something dahlia?"

"oh we're using the full names- okay that's something serious." dahlia tried to joke, daniel grabbing dahlia's hand in his, giving it a squeeze as they continued to walk kobe.

"yeah what do you want to say?"

"oh it can wait till we get back." daniel responded, him ignoring dahlia's glances up at him as he placed a kiss on her temple.

walking kobe was soothing for the two, it almost seeming very natural to both dahlia and daniel- that being the reason why both of them were being so happy and smiley in this moment in time.

daniel had thought about teasing dahlia throughout the walk, him jabbing at her sides every so often, making the girl squeal before running away from the blonde boy.

so now the two were headed back to daniels house, after a good forty minute walk for kobe. the pair would have stayed out longer them two enjoying one another's company as they walked the puppy, but kobe had had enough of the walk, and wanted to get back home and sleep.

dahlia couldn't relate to that more.

both of their phones were vibrating from their separate group chats they had and the one joint group chat they had with the entire group of ten. the group of four girls that dahlia was in a separate group with, were messaging- well spamming her- wanting to ask about her and daniels night went due them having left together.

the boys were asking the same thing to daniel, but either of the pair were responding to the messages deliberately just to annoy each of the group.

that was the reason why both the boys and the girls decided to message the group chat for all ten of them, seeing if either daniel or dahlia would respond to that one, if they spammed it enough.

"the group are very persistent." daniel commented once he had pulled out his phone as well as his front door keys, him unlocking the door to allow kobe in before tilting his phone for dahlia to see.

"you've only just found that out?" dahlia joked, daniel laughing as him and dahlia walked back into the boys home, kobe welcoming the two, even though he had just been out on a walk with them both.

"do you want something to drink?" dahlia asked the boy beside her, taking off her shoes whilst she awaited his answer. hearing no response, she looked up to see daniel looking down at his phone, clearly intrigued on something that was on the screen.

"earth to dani." dahlia sang, waving her hand in his face, the girl not getting any attention. the next thing she did however did catch his attention.

"ow what was that for?" daniel groaned, rubbing his forehead from the flick he had just been given. he looked up from his phone to see dahlia looking at him, eyebrow raised.

"you ignored me you little shit." dahlia whispered, daniel noticing her trying to hold back a smile as she walked away into the kitchen. he followed her into the room, running to wrap his arms around her waist, that taking the brunette off guard.

"okay- what is this for?"

"nothing- don't question it." daniel mumbled into her shoulder, dahlia tilting her head so she could see the boy behind her out the corner of her eye.

"or what?" dahlia challenged, before she knew it her sides were being tickled, unconscious laughs coming out of her mouth, it filling the quietness of the room. daniel laughed also, but at the way dahlia was wiggling herself out of his grip,

well attempting to anyway.

"okay! okay truce! leave me alone daniel!" dahlia managed to shout in between breaths, daniel reluctantly stopping himself from attacking her sides with his hands- him deciding to let her be free of his tickling.

"you are the most annoying person ever." dahlia stated, the brunette walking over to daniels kitchen cabinets, preparing herself a cup of coffee. she asked daniel if he wanted one again, this time him responding with a 'yes' whilst he took a seat at one of the stools situated around his kitchen island.

"dahlia, do you still think we're exes?"

dahlia turned around, giving daniel her full attention whilst the water for their coffees heated up, leaning herself against the corner kitchen counter.

"well daniel, we will always be exes- uh, but before you give me that look-" daniel gave her the look, his head tilted to the side, a confused look on his face alongside a frown.

"but what if i don't want to be just exes anymore? like you can't seriously think over the last few weeks, we haven't just been exes." dahlia sighed, daniel growing a hint of optimism as he watched dahlia nod her head to his words.

"true, but what are you trying to ask me dani?"

"i am asking if- if you would be- be my girlfriend? again." dahlia watched in awe as daniel stumbled over his words, her also noticing he rubbed his hands against his jeans- that being an action of his that told dahlia he was nervous.

"i guess so." daniel looked at the girl, deadpan as she held back her laugh. it didn't take long for the two to let out small laughs, daniel holding his arms out for dahlia. the girl walked over to him, engulfing herself in his arms, instantly feeling his warmth.

"you do realise- now that i am your girlfriend, again- i will be adding more clothes to that drawer upstairs."

"you can have as many as you want love."

"oh you spoil me."

AUTHORS NOTE
ATTENTION:
the ship for dahlia and daniel is officially sailing
woooooooooooo

felt like doing a cute chapter☺️
stay is at 4K reads like holy shi-
ily all with my heart🥺

hope you are staying safe, staying hydrated🤍
okay? okay byeeee🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 845 28
โ–บ ; โ™กโ‹†.โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Š๐ŸŽงโœง ๐˜Ž๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜  IN WHICH daniel doesn't realize that the girl of his dreams is slipping through his fingers
93.4K 1.4K 40
โ‚Šหš.เผ„ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐›๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๏ฟฝ...
73.6K 1.9K 52
โœฏ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐—ผ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐—ผ๐ง๐ ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐œ...
132K 2.6K 30
๏ผˆ๐Ÿ’๏ผ‰ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญโœ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ โ†ช๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ป๐—’๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—Ž๐–ป๐—‹๐–พ๐—’...