𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 & 𝙈𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙨

By BraedimusSupreme

A/N: the idea of this story originates from the anime 'Neon Genesis Evangelion', but I've opted to give this... More

Chapter One: Welcome to SHIELD
Chapter Two: Jaeger VS Demon
Chapter Three: Uncertainty & New Home
Chapter Four: School Transfer & Another Attack
Chapter Five: Medicals & May Watanabe
Chapter Six: Shawn Brixton
Chapter Seven: Asuka's Arrival
Chapter Eight: A Coordinated Attack
Chapter Nine: Japan's Jaegers
Chapter Ten: Deep-Sea Dive & City Fight
Chapter Eleven: Our History & Rouge Jeager?!
Chapter Twelve: Fights & Frustrations
Chapter Thirteen: The Rouge Attacks Again
Chapter Fourteen: Terrorists & Black Holes
Chapter Fifteen: Crimson Dynamo & Turmoil
Chapter Sixteen: The Breaking Point
Chapter Seventeen: I've Had Enough!
Chapter Eighteen: Troubleshooting & Problems
Chapter Nineteen: Secrets
Chapter Twenty: My Final Decision
Chapter Twenty-One: Mental Recovery
Chapter Twenty-Two: Blackout & Nitro Zeus
Chapter Twenty-Three: Death Wish
Chapter Twenty-Four: Nothing Can Stop Me Now
Chapter Twenty-Five: A Change in Management
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Triple Threat
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Ambush
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Future?
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Amy & Road Warriors
Chapter Thirty: James Admits
Chapter Thirty-One: All Hands On Deck!
Chapter Thirty-Two: Meeting The Queen
Chapter Thirty-Three: HYDRA Strikes!
Chapter Thirty-Four: A God Arrives
Chapter Thirty-Five: The Titan War Pt1
Chapter Thirty-Six: The Titan War Pt2
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Titan War Pt3
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Titan War Pt4
Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Titan War Pt5
Chapter Forty: The Titan War Pt6
Chapter Forty-One: The Titan War Pt7
Chapter Forty-Two: The Titan War Pt8
Chapter Forty-Four: The Titan War Pt10
Chapter Forty-Five: The Titan War Pt11
Chapter Forty-Six: Epilogue

Chapter Forty-Three: The Titan War Pt9

214 10 0
By BraedimusSupreme

Previously...

The two Jaeger pilots narrow their eyes at one another, the two of them standing there like it is a Western showdown at noon. At the same time, the light from the flames shone on both Jaeger's armoured bodies. A moment goes by, no words spoke between the two. Jaegertron now deployed what could be a spiked mace out of plasma, as well as a sword, and lets out a war cry as he charged, Prime charging on after. The two swung their swords and collided. Prime then made a couple of strikes, but Jaegertron dodged them. Soon, he slashed Prime on the side, and continued his series of sword slashes. Prime blocked the last slash, and he slashed Jaegertron's sword, then his left arm and struck him in his face, sending Kraken flying back, but he then stabbed his sword to the floor to hold his ground. Prime charged at him and gave a strike, but Kraken blocked it with his blade. He grunted a little before tossing Braedey's sword aside, and struck back. Prime blocked it before making his move. The continued to battle each other, adding punches and kicks too in the process, while Demons started to rise out of Hell's Gate, Team Alpha now fighting against them to get through the flaming portal.

~*~*~

The two Jaegers deliver powerful punches to one another's faces, throwing off tonnes of sparks, and making the two of them slide apart on their feet. They come to a stop, both stunned for a moment. However, they quickly recover and charge at each other again, Jaegertron firing his cannon as he runs toward Prime. But, Prime redirected Jaegertron's arm and shifted his own forearm into a blaster, attempting to return fire. Instead, Jaegertron redirected Prime's arm as well. Both opponents try shooting one another, but every attempt is redirected by the other. Prime spun on his heel, lifting up his leg to slam into Jaegertron's Conn-Pod, but the Death Wish leader is quick to dodge back at the last second, next whipped forward and continue firing at Prime. The red/blue Titan again redirected his movements several times before both of them bring their blasters bare, aiming at their opponent's blaster, and fires.

The simultaneous shot sent both Jaegers careening backwards and skidding to opposite sides of the plateau on their backs. Prime is the first to get back to his feet; he shifted his blaster into the OP-7 Chain Sword form, and with a battle cry, charges forward. Jaegertron, who had returned to his feet too, holds out his fusion cannon and fires bright amethyst bolts at Prime. Prime, however, deflected every blast with his blade. Gathering up enough speed, he leaped high into the air with his sword raised, descending to his archenemy. Jaegertron is swift to deploy his own blade and blocked Prime's blow as he lands. The two's blades are now locked as they struggle against each other's strength.

The two break apart, Prime jumped back as Jaegertron slashes upwards at his broad chest. The warlord Jaeger quickly readjusts though and steps forward, slashing back down at the Jaeger. Prime dodges the attack again before slashing vertically at Jaegertron. The Death Wish Jaeger parries the blow and swipes at Prime once more, only for him to avoid it again. Prime twists and slashes at him, but Jaegertron knocks the blows away. The red and blue titan continues pressing the advantage, and then slashes at the Jaeger's legs, making Jaegertron stagger back.

As this was happening between the two Jaegers, nearby the burning inferno of Hell's Gate, Jaegers Rodimus and Gipsy Avenger, armed with saw blade, swords, and blasters, with Eva, Crimson Dynamo, Champion Knight, and JetBlackStar all shooting, cutting, slicing, and ripping down Demons left and right of them, protecting Jaeger Striker from any incoming forces.

Some of the Demons include some kind of dinosaur-like monster. It stood about 150ft tall and weighing 3,000 or so tonnes. It has huge sharp claws and spines sticking out all across its body and spine, the head having huge teeth and a long Venom-like tongue, with huge horns on either side of the skull, while there's blood red claw marks across the body and neck. It also has a set of pincers at the tip of the tail.

"Man, these things just keep on coming." Linx fumed in frustration, striking left and right. "They must've known that we were coming."

"Yeah. We need to get moving and take out the beasts before we head for Hell's Gate." Matilda added in, now using the Sting Blades on Striker to cut, slice, and even cauterise the Demons.

Suddenly, a bolt of lightning shot down from the skies above, making a few Demons snarl out in pain, just as Thor flew in with Mjølnir in hand, and he threw his hammer right at one Demon, shattering its skull and blasting right through the torso of the creature, making it fall back into Hell's Gate. Thor summoned his hammer back, and he threw Mjølnir again at another beast, shattering its legs and leaving it immobile and it was destroyed by JetBlackStar.

"We need to try and create a path to get through." Amy spoke out, firing all weapons on Jaeger Giant.

"That, and to maybe try and help out Jaeger Prime." Shawn grunted in frustration, firing the Death Machine at the Demons. "For the love of..."

"Dammit." Asuka yelled in anger, using the Progressive Knife against another Demon, ripping right through the head of the beast, and knocked it away. "What can't just these monsters go and just drop dead?"

Just then, the sounds of growls and roars could be heard in the distance, the ground shaking from some kind of vibrations. Some of the Jaegers looked over to see what could be three huge forms sprinting towards their area. Champion Knight zoomed in on what was going on, and Shinobu's eyes widened at what she saw ahead of them.

There was Titanus Sekhmet, the large feline-like Titan that stood on all fours, reaching about 120ft tall, while its length looked to be over 300ft from nose to tail. She has tan fur, has a set of long canine teeth jutting out from her top jaw down to her chin, while having a set of spines running down from the top of her neck down to the base of her tail, the tail having a tuff of fur on the tip of its tail, three spikes jutting out of her elbows, and black claws on her paws.

Alongside Sekhmet was a four-legged dinosaur-like creature that looks to have the combined features of an Ankylosaurus, a Styracosaur, and a crocodile. This creature stood 80m (262ft) tall, a length of 100m (328ft), and it weighed about 54,000 tonnes. It has several horns at the top of its head and a single rhino-like horn above its nose. It's face is elongated with a long snout bearing rows of jagged, serrated teeth and the carapace is studded with long, sharp spikes. The tail is longer than its body and makes up most of the body length, and is also covered with spikes. The hind limbs are longer than the forelimbs, possibly enabling it to stand up on them to its full height, but looks to generally act as a quadruped.

The third Titan that was with them could be described as a grey quadruped with a pebbled reptilian back, with a head resembling an earless elephant, although with tusks pointing down instead of up. It seemed to stand around 200ft, while weighing over 50,000 tonnes or so. Each of the feet possesses five claws, and the front legs are slightly longer than the hind legs. The tail is 2/3 the length of the entire body. It's mouth looks to open like a crocodile to reveal thousands of sharp teeth. It also has a curved horn on top of its head, which pulsates with a faint green glow.

"It's Sekhmet... with Titanus Mokele-Mbembe... and a third Titan?" Shinobu realised in surprise. "What are they doing here?"

Shinobu got her answer when Sekhmet leaped forward, tackling down one of the Demons and started to rip into the beast, tearing off parts of the creature. At the same time, the armoured Titan began to sprint forth, slamming its form against some advancing Titans, some even getting stabbed by the many horns on his shell and head, as he also grabbed them in his jaws, thrashing them about like they were dog toys, and then threw them away, the Jaegers shooting the Demons apart. Mokele-Mbembe also started to trample and stomp down on the Demons, crushing them under his feet, while swinging his tail about like a whip or a club, slamming them into the heads of Demons, leaving them disorientated, only to be gunned down.

"Man, talk about a helping hand from a Titan." Linx commented, after slicing through another one.

"Wicked stuff." Shawn added in, opening fire with Death Machine down on another Demon.

"Thank you." Shinobu whispered to herself, just as Sekhmet walked up to Champion Knight, gently rubbing her face against the mech's leg like a normal cat would.

Thor looked to the Titans, then held up Mjølnir, which created thunderclouds in the sky. A bolt of lightning struck the hammer, then he threw the hammer at another Demon, making it fall over and allow the turtle-like Titan smash its spiked shell into the falling Demon.

"For Midgard!" Thor declared, now airborne.

Meanwhile, Prime jumped forward, spinning mid-air, and slashed his sword across Jaegertron's chassis. It left a thin, faint gash across the chestplate. In response, Jaegertron growled in irritation and counterattacked with his mace, forcing Prime to backpedal away. Despite his evading, Jaegertron's huge blade leaves a thin gash in the red/blue Titan's lower abdomen area. Braedey touched the injury briefly; nevertheless, he ignored it and resumed his attack on Jaegertron, their swords flashing through the air at incredible speeds. The SHIELD Jaeger and the Death Wish Jaeger locked blades once more and their pilots glared at each other with hate and rage. They grunted and growled while they wrestled against one another. Jaegertron separated from his adversary and slashes at his Conn-Pod. Prime was quick to duck under the attack, his then thrusted his own blade up, leaving another gash across Jaegertron's chestplate. This caused Kraken to snarl angrily as he slashed downward vertically, but Prime used his own blade to block each blow, and then shoved the evil Jaeger back.

The tyrant roared viciously and attempted to cut Prime from the side, but again, the red/blue Titan parried the blow. It was short-lived as Jaegertron slammed his fist into Prime's battle mask, causing the helm to whip back, and stun Braedey shortly. He looked back up, only to see Jaegertron deliver a powerful kick into his faceplate. Prime was sent flying back; however, Braedey managed to land the Jaeger on his feet and skidded across the ground, leaving marks in the ground.

Shifting the sword away back into the arm, Braedey began to charge, Jaeger Prime doing the same with a bellowing foghorn. Jaegertron began to open fire at the charging mech, only for Jaeger Prime to tank the hits and keep running forward. Jaegertron couldn't react in time as Prime slammed into him, knocking the Death Wish Jaeger off its feet and down into the ground with an audible crash. Kraken lay down there stunned, his systems flooding with pain. Prime jumped into the air, letting out a war cry as his feet slam into Jaegertron's body.

Jaeger Prime clenched his fist, and he delivered a quick strike into Jaegertron's Conn-Pod, cracking the built-in optics and visor. Kraken waved his hand around, searching for a part of Prime's body so he can pull him off. Jaegertron got a grasp on Prime's Conn-Pod, and with an enraged yell, he flung Prime off him. The Prime skidded on his feet while Jaegertron, who has returned to his feet, Kraken trying to get systems back online to see outside. Prime took this golden opportunity and sprinted forward, delivering a nasty haymaker into Jaegertron's faceplate. Still blinded, the Death Wish Jaeger swung wildly, hoping to land a blow. However, Prime easily dodged these attacks and lets loose a bombardment of ruthless punches. He punched up, which knocked the silver mech into the air. He backed this up with a quick right hook, knocking him to the side, then repeated this process. Jaegertron's form is thrashing madly as Prime pressed his onslaught. He then punched him straight in the head, followed up by a punch to the midsection, which caused him to double over in pain. Another right hook makes the mech stumble back.

The visor broke apart to now allow Kraken to now look outside. But, he was too late, as Prime charges straight at him for a final time. "GRAAAAGH!" He bellowed out furiously and delivered a final fist into his faceplate, sending him careening backwards. He crashed and rolls across the ground uncontrollably, Kraken being taken out of the harness.

When Jaegertron finally came to a stop, all its systems had shut down and the mech was unable to fight back. Kraken was venting heavily, his body flooding with agony. He rolled over onto his back and weakly tried to sit back up. Jaeger Prime stalker towards him, his heavy footsteps sounding menacing. Kraken could feel his little dark heart actually beat faster. Was he actually afraid? Prime stood above the downed mech, glaring down at the man in the Conn-Pod intensely. Kraken looked on in shock as Prime deploys his cannon again, its metal glistening in the red glow of the flames from Hell's Gate.

'N-no... this can't be. It can't be.' Kraken thought in disbelief, refusing to believe what is now currently transpiring. "My... destiny." The mech shuddered when it's upper body was slammed back into the ground by Prime's foot. Kraken looked back up at his archenemy, his eyes flooding with awe and disbelief. "This... isn't how it's supposed to end." He rasped; his voice weak and not as intimidating as it usual is.

"On the contrary, Silverback." Braedey replied, aiming the barrel of the cannon right at Kraken, which began to power up. "I could not have allowed this to end, otherwise."

For the first time in a long time, Kraken Silverback's eyes open wide in utter fear. Without a second thought, Prime's blaster opened fire, blasting apart the whole Conn-Pod and taking away Kraken Silverback in the explosion.

Braedey sighed to himself, knowing that Kraken was no longer a problem. But he knew this was just the start. He turned to see the Demons attacking his teammates, but there were also Titans fighting alongside them. Braedey began to sprint forward, Jaeger Prime now charging onward, leaving the remains of Jaegertron behind.

~*~*~

Back in Boston, now screeching to a halt, Emma's jeep pulled up in front of the pile of rubble where the Russel family home used to be. Mark threw open the door causing it to snap from the hinge and hang loosely as he leaped from the vehicle and sprinted towards the ruins.

"Maddie!" Mark shrieked.

Mark slipped in a slick mud patch, slamming his arm into the ground and feeling a pop and a zing of pain in his through through his mid back. Groaning and grimacing, he forced himself to his feet as Emma rushed to his side to help him up while the soldiers checked the area.

"Help them look! I'm fine!" Mark ordered.

Emma dashed into the ruins shouting for Maddie as Mark lay on his back in the mud, rain pelting his face, as he gripped his injured shoulder as he listened to the soldiers and Emma's shouts.

"Maddie! Where are you?!" Emma cried.

Suddenly, a flash of light brought Mark back to their cabin in the woods. He was standing on the front steps, looking out at the lake beyond the trees. He heard laughter to his right, and when he looked he saw himself chasing a young Andrew and Maddie around and around the largest tree in the forest which happened to be just a stone's throw away from the cabin.

"Maddie! Where are you?" Mark heard Emma shout from behind him. Mark turned around to see Emma emerge from the door and walk past him as if he weren't there. "Hey, Maddie! Come here! I need to talk to you!" Emma called with a wave and a smile.

Mark looked out towards himself and the kids, and saw himself shoo Maddie away to talk to Emma while he continued to chase Andrew around the tree. Another flash, and he was inside the living room, and he instantly remembered what it was about.

"Maddie. Tell the truth, sweetheart." He watched himself say to her as she sat on his lap with a semi-angry and guilty face.

"Maddie. It's okay, baby. Just tell me the truth. Did you break the chime?" Emma asked softly.

Maddie fervently shook her head and buried it in Mark's chest, gripping his shirt tightly. Mark smiled and gently rubbed her back. "It's okay if you did, sweetie. We're not mad at you." He cooed.

"I didn't do it!" Emma cried.

Andrew, sitting next to Emma's hip, rubbed his hands together and looked down and away while Emma rubbed his shoulder. "Andrew?" Mark asked. He couldn't make eye contact.

Emma smiled and pat his back. "Andy. Did you accidentally break the chime?" She asked.

Mask only let out a frustrated breath. "Hey, don't worry about it, big guy. It's just a chime. We can get a new one." Mark assured.

Andrew shook his head. "I didn't break it." He said.

Mark and Emma looked to each other, not knowing which child to believe.

"So if Maddie didn't break it, and you didn't break it. Do you know who did?" Mark asked calmly, still rubbing Maddie's back as she peeked out of the corner of her eye to look at Andrew.

"Yeah. It was a bird." Andrew said.

"A bird?" Emma asked. He nodded.

"It was pecking at Maddie, so I threw a rock at it. It flew away and smashed into the chime and knocked it down." Andrew replied.

Emma and Mark seemed to share a moment of understanding as they looked to each other with an "aaaahhhh..." kind of face, mouths slightly agape before nodding to one another.

"I guess that explains the feathers next to the swing, then." Mark said. Andrew nodded, still not making eye contact.

"It's okay, Andy." Emma said, giving him a hug and a kiss. "I'm sure that neither you nor the bird meant to do that, right?" She asked. He shook his head.

"Well hey, that gives us an excuse to go buy an even BIGGER chime!" Mark stated happily as he picked Maddie up and held her aloft, much to her growing delight.

"Yeah. What do you say Andrew? Want to help us shop for a better chime tomorrow?" Emma asked, giving him a reassuring side hug.

Andrew chuckled and nodded while Maddie cheered at being held up by her father. And as Mark himself watched this scene and conversation unfold, he looked at Andrew and noticed for the first time his discomfort. And now, he understood why the discomfort was there.

Andrew said he'd thrown a rock at the bird and it flew off towards the chime. There were feathers by the swing set, meaning he didn't just throw the rock at the bird. He got a direct hit. Mark had spotted a dead bird not far from the cabin the next morning as they were driving away, but back then, he hadn't registered what it meant. He thought it was a simple case of predation or poor health which took its life. But now he understood after remembering Andrew's face.

Andrew killed the bird by accident while trying to protect Maddie...

A flash of golden lightning snapped Mark back to reality. He grimaced as he forced himself to stand and plodded through the mud towards the wreckage of their home as he and the others searched for Maddie. Mark pushed over every slate of wall and flooring he could, aided by Barnes and one other soldier while the rest combed the area with Emma to see if Maddie hadn't gotten away from the house.

"Madison!" Mark shouted.

"Sir! Over here!" Martinez called.

Mark saw what looked like a hand hanging over the edge of the bathtub which had previously been on the second floor, and a massive slab of roofing partially covering it. Mark sprinted over as best he could and helped the team lift the roofing while Barnes called Emma and the others over for backup. Together, they all managed to lift and throw the roof to the side revealing Madison's body inside the tub, her eyes closed and her chest still and stone.

Mark, despite his wounded arm, lifted Maddie carefully out of the tub. "Maddie!" He yelled, sitting down and cradling her across his lap as he held her head.

"Madison!" Emma shrieked as she slid to a stop and knelt beside Mark, grabbing Maddie's hand and holding it tightly in her own.

Maddie wasn't breathing.

"Maddie!" Mark shouted, trying to shake her awake.

Maddie? Baby! Can you hear me?!" Emma cried, kissing Maddie's hand.

"Get the defibrilator!" Barnes shouted.

"It was in the chopper when it was destroyed, sir!" Martinez replied.

"Dammit!" Barnes exclaimed.

Mark continued trying to shake Maddie awake, to no avail. "Maddie! Oh, God. Maddie! Wake up baby! Please!" He begged, holding her head against the side of his face and gently rocking forward and back. "Please, baby girl. Please wake up! Daddy's here! Wake up!" He pleaded.

Emma wept bitterly beside Mark, still holding Maddie's hand as the soldiers all stood up and backed off to give the pair space.

"Please, not again. Please, God. Not again. Don't take my baby girl from me. Please!" Mark begged.

Suddenly, a slab of debris fell to the ground just fifty metres away. The soldiers all brought weapons up to see what it was, and the entire group was shocked to see Mothra crawling across the ground.

"Hold fire!" Barnes shouted, lowering his weapon while the others did the same.

Emma looked to Mothra, shaking Mark and trying to get him to look at her. But Mark wouldn't stop cradling and rocking with Maddie.

Mothra let out a slow, soft, pained whimper of a cry as she looked down at the humans gathered before her, while a roar from Godzilla in the background briefly diverted her attention. As the roar died away and a flash of blue light lit the skies, Mothra looked back towards the humans as they all stared up in wonder as she got just a little bit closer.

"Mark!" Emma shouted, shaking him violently.

"What?!" Mark cried.

Emma turned his head to see Mothra, who was staring directly at him. Mark then remembered Ilene telling him, "Myth is our compass." He wasn't much for myths, but he did know that some deities were capable of interfering with the process of death. It wasn't much, but it was the only hope he had left. Mark stood up, carrying Maddie in his arms as he approached Mothra whose giant blue eyes tracked him every step of the way.

Pausing before her, Mark held Maddie close to his chest and fell to his knees. "Please..." He said quietly. "I don't know if you can understand me, or even if you care. But please, if there's anything you can do for my baby girl. I beg you to do it." He whimpered, tears rolling down his cheeks.

Mothra let out a small warble, and looked up slightly more towards Emma. Emma remained silent, but as Mark observed her head tilt ever so slightly, he realised she was remembering something. Mothra looked back to Madison in Mark's arms and leaned forward gently. The closer she got, the faster Mark's heart pounded in his chest. Mothra was so, so close. If Mark just reached out a hand he could touch her. Emma walked up beside him, and took Maddie's hand and held it out as Mothra inched closer.

Connection.

Maddie's hand lay flat against Mothra's lower jaw as Emma held it out, and Mothra again let out a soft warble. The sound of the rain began to fade. The pounding of his heart now the only thing filling his ears. As he looked down at Maddie's face, Mark leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"Come on, baby girl." Emma urged quietly.

As Emma's voice seemed to be reverberating through the area, Mark slowly heard music begin to fill the void left by the rain. It was the same music he heard before when Mothra appeared in the skies above Castle Bravo while glowing like the sun. A soft, soothing melody filled the air, and Mothra's wings began to shine as glowing specks of energy seemed to rise out of them. Mothra looked down at Maddie and chirped. And after receiving no response, the music grew louder and her wings glowed brighter as she lifted her head skywards and let out a much more powerful shriek. An instant later, Maddie's eyes shot open as she suddenly took in a huge gasp of air before entering a coughing fit while the sounds of the world flooded back into their ears like a tsunami.

Mark and Emma instantly collapsed to the ground, hugging Madison as tightly as possible while she coughed up a small amount of water and hugged them back. The soldiers all looked at the family, and then to Mothra, who lowered her head and seemed to be panting from exhausting.

"What the hell..." Asked one soldier.

"Never underestimate a Titan, man." Barnes said, shaking his head with a smile.

But before the group could celebrate further, a high pitched shriek from Godzilla caught their ears. And slowly, they all turned around to look towards the ongoing battle between the Alpha, the Jaegers, and the False King.

A single stomp shattered the asphalt in the street and crushed the concrete sidewalks underfoot as Godzilla stumbled backwards following a massive surprise dual-tail whip from Ghidorah. His arms shot out to the sides to try and break his fall, but his massive claws shredded the buildings and he tumbled to the ground onto his side.

Ghidorah stood tall and spread his wings with a mighty roar as all three heads snarled and hissed at Godzilla who slowly pushed himself to his feet. Be it arrogance or confidence was anyone's guess, but Ghidorah remained stationary and gave Godzilla all the time he needed to catch his breath and turn around to continue the fight. That left the three-headed dragon exposed to incoming gunfire, thanks to Jaeger Team Beta and their weapons, making Ghidorah shriek out and step back. Godzilla took a deep breath and let fire with his thermonuclear breath, but Ghidorah simply lurched its centre head out of the way as Godzilla closed his mouth. The three heads hissed and cackled at Godzilla, taunting him as their two tails shook behind them like rattlesnake tails with all spikes extended out. The Jaegers bellow out their foghorns back in response.

Godzilla snarled and roared in anger, his spines flashing brightly as he began a charge towards Ghidorah. The False King stood his ground, and as Godzilla reached him all three heads lunged forward and slammed the tops of their heads into Godzilla's chest. The impact caused a shockwave, and Godzilla stumbled back letting out gasped breaths, as if coughing. Ghidorah cackled again, flapping his wings at his opponent and blowing all of the rain that fell before him onto Godzilla. The Alpha Predator took a few steps back and shielded his face from the winds producing by Ghidorah's wings and roared angrily. As the flapping came to a stop, Godzilla threw his arm to the side and snarled as Ghidorah continued cackling at him, only for Phantom Assassin to strike it in the back with its large sword, the golden beast snarling back but unable to find the mech. Godzilla's spines flashed violently, as did his eyes. But Ghidorah was not impressed.

But then, Godzilla let out a roar which produced a shockwave that struck Ghidorah's body. It didn't damage him, but it made the cackling stop as the three heads looked at one another wondering what he'd just done. Not two seconds later, a screech and a roar came from above as Rodan and Nitro Zeus pierced the cloud layer like a burgundy and silver bullet and the two slammed his talons and fists into Ghidorah's back just below the wings. Ghidorah screamed in agony as Rodan buried his beak into the flesh just below the point where the necks connected to the torso producing a spurt of brown-red blood. Nitro Zeus did the same with the blades on its arms. Godzilla now charged his thermonuclear breath, and let fly into Ghidorah's chest, which caused the creature to roar out again in pain, the Jaegers opening fire with Godzilla. The two outer heads turned around and blasted Rodan and Nitro Zeus with lightning, forcing them off of his back, while the middle head blasted Godzilla in return for the thermonuclear blast. The lightning struck Godzilla's stomach, and had he not been gashed, it would have been easy enough to deal with it. But with the gashes still present, the lightning seared his softer flesh beneath his rugged hide and forced him to turn away to protect himself.

Rodan and Nitro Zeus flew up and back, circling overhead like vultures waiting to dive on a carcass as Ghidorah's outer two heads tracked their every move, mouths agape with the glow flashing along their throats. Rodan began a dive, Nitro Zeus doing the same; and as the two heads let fly at them, Rodan flapped one wing and rolled to the side to avoid the blasts before slamming his talons into Ghidorah's right wing as they brought it up to defend themselves. The talons tore the thinner layers of flesh, producing four long claw marks through them as they were ripped downwards before Rodan was grabbed by the centre and right head and blasted in the side of the head by the left. Nitro unfortunately got a blast of lightning and it shorted out the mech's systems, making the Jaeger crash to the ground. The two heads holding Rodan whipped him around in circles before letting go and throwing him into a building which collapsed and buried him under hundreds of tons of rubble.

A flash of blue light to the side made the three heads turn, and they were all met by a direct hit from Godzilla's thermonuclear breath and Jaeger cannon fire and thrown backwards. The breath and cannon fire came to an end, and Godzilla snarled with a huff through his nose producing a puff of steam. However, the three heads slowly came up to full height, slightly singed, but began cackling again as Godzilla's eyes widened slightly. But then, Ghidorah was bombarded by incoming weapons fire from the Jaegers, all of them circling around the golden dragon to distract it from Godzilla.

"Whoa. What happened? That should've knocked them off their feet, right?" Sam asked, the Argo flying around the area and witnessing the battle below.

"It's his breath. It's losing its potency!" Doctor Graham called.

"No kidding. Godzilla's radiation levels are still critical, but a secondary scan shows his tank's running on empty." Rick shouted, displaying the readings on the screen.

"Wait. Isn't his radiation level how he charges the breath?" Sam asked.

"Not entirely." Doctor Graham stated. "Godzilla's body uses radiation as a fuel source, yes. But his body also has its limits. He can only process so much radiation at once before his body runs dry. The radiation we're seeing that indicate an explosion is radiation that's running unchecked throughout his body and not actually being used for his other natural processes." She continued.

"It's a bad plumbing leak, basically. All that radiation we're seeing is water that's escaped the piping while a little bit manages to keep flowing before it runs dry. And once that happens, all we're left with is the water damage afterwards. But in this case the water is volatile nuclear waste that's primed to blow." Rick added.

"Oh... Great." Sam stated as he looked at the screens.

"All ships! Give Godzilla some cover! Get all three of that freak's heads' attention!" Foster called.

"Copy that." A pilot replied.

All remaining squadrons immediately formed up and circled around as they began a strafing run of attacks against Ghidorah, the Jaegers also doing the same. The explosions of their missiles barely did more than irritate him, but Ghidorah let them continue as Godzilla stomped towards him ready to continue.

"Damn that lizard's tough! I love it!" Rick shouted.

Godzilla and Ghidorah now collided as missiles weaved in and out of the space between them, and struck Ghidorah's body while Godzilla continued swiping with claws and aiming to bite the necks whenever they came close enough. The distractions from the planes and Godzilla's onslaught were starting to drive him back. But as Godzilla pinned two heads to a building, the third looked over to a nearby power plant as it sparked and cracked in the rain before biting it. Godzilla looked down too late to stop it, and Ghidorah's body began letting off stray sparks of lighting which hit Godzilla and forced him to take a couple steps back. A few bolts connected from Ghidorah to the clouds, and as he threw his wings open he unleashed an almighty burst of electrical energy into the skies.

All of the fighters within a certain range were instantly wiped out while Godzilla was seared all across his body with the supercharged attack. He staggered back, slamming his claws into a building for stability as a freshly opened gash across his left brow and cheek, just barely missing his eyeball, now sizzled and let off steam in the cold rain. The Jaegers all staggered back from the blast, the arms shielding their pilots' eyes from the intense brightness.

"Dammit! All remaining craft, retreat!" Foster called, not willing to risk another life.

The planes all fled the field, including the Argo, leaving Godzilla alone to face this menace as he took deep, desperate breaths in a bid to recover. Rodan had since recovered and he arrived once again to help, but Ghidorah's counterattack left Rodan incapacitated as a building was demolished by Ghidorah's tails at the base causing it all to fall directly onto Rodan's head. His wings went still against the ground, but the subtle rise and fall of his chest indicated life.

Ghidorah returned full attention to Godzilla who was still struggling to breathe, and all three heads began cackling and shaking themselves at him. Godzilla snarled, trying hard to get one last breath out. But the flashing in his spines had died away, and had become little more than a weak flickering.

"Oh no..." Serizawa stated quietly.

"He's out of power." Doctor Graham whispered.

"His tank's empty, but the leakage is beyond critical! We got three minutes!" Rick shouted as a "WARNING" sign appeared on all monitors.

Ghidorah, roaring at the weakened Godzilla, leaped high into the air and slammed its feet into his face and stomach. The one on his face wrapped its claws around his head, clamping his mouth shut as the claws on the other foot dug into Godzilla's hide while the tails wrapped around his lower mid-section. With a single mighty flap which produced a sonic boom, Ghidorah amazingly lifted Godzilla into the air and began to ascend. Higher and higher and higher into the skies Ghidorah flew with Godzilla while one head had since come down to wrap around his neck and choke him out until he lost the strength to struggle. Reaching the peak of his ascent, Ghidorah's three heads looked down at Godzilla. The Alpha Predator slowly opened his eyes and snarled, leading to a sinister hiss... As both feet and tails suddenly let go.

The world went quiet to Godzilla as he began a rapid and uncontrolled descent towards the Earth below. Reaching terminal velocity, his body ignited with flames produced by the enormous friction generated by his massive bulk colliding with the atmosphere and all elements present within. Down, down, down the fiery form of Godzilla fell like a giant meteorite with all down below watching in horror and with bated breath as the mighty Titan struck the Earth, producing a massive concussive shockwave that shattered buildings within several hundred meters of his impact zone. The burst also blew back the rain for several seconds, giving the world a few seconds respite before it all came falling back down.

A subtle electric glitch sizzled through the Argo's feeds before it corrected itself. "Oh God..." Doctor Graham whispered.

"...Gojira..." Serizawa whispered in awe.

Everyone onboard the Argo held their breath as the smoke cleared, revealing Godzilla lying still in a massive crater. Rodan had awoken and freed himself from the rubble, but was too weak to rejoin the fight as he limped to a safe place on the edge of the battlefield and slumped to the ground on his stomach. The Alpha Predator's eyes fluttered halfway open, accompanied by the weak sounds of breathing and subtle puffs of steam from his nose.

"He's still alive." Sam said quietly.

"Barely." Rick replied halfheartedly.

Ghidorah, meanwhile, landed at the edge of the crater looking down at the once proud Alpha Predator. Ghidorah's three heads cackled loudly as he flared his wings as if declaring his victory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 242 6
In the hold world people thought that reincarnation was nothing but a dream for stupid people. And yet here I am, reincarnated in a new and yet stran...
1.4K 69 29
{Godzilla belongs to toho and legendary pictures} {there are kaiju I made up on here} (I WILL USE KAIJU FROM THE MONSTERVERSE,aka.Legendary godzilla'...
25.4K 596 35
(Y/N): "I am....Death...Chaos...Judgement...Hakaishin...that's who or what I am...A Real King Of Monsters." After (Y/N) was been defeated by the huma...
7.8K 194 9
Y/n is your average high school student reaching the end of his final year of high school. Well average as a boy from a rich family who goes to a pri...