𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 & 𝙈𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙨

BraedimusSupreme tarafından

A/N: the idea of this story originates from the anime 'Neon Genesis Evangelion', but I've opted to give this... Daha Fazla

Chapter One: Welcome to SHIELD
Chapter Two: Jaeger VS Demon
Chapter Three: Uncertainty & New Home
Chapter Four: School Transfer & Another Attack
Chapter Five: Medicals & May Watanabe
Chapter Six: Shawn Brixton
Chapter Seven: Asuka's Arrival
Chapter Eight: A Coordinated Attack
Chapter Nine: Japan's Jaegers
Chapter Ten: Deep-Sea Dive & City Fight
Chapter Eleven: Our History & Rouge Jeager?!
Chapter Twelve: Fights & Frustrations
Chapter Thirteen: The Rouge Attacks Again
Chapter Fourteen: Terrorists & Black Holes
Chapter Fifteen: Crimson Dynamo & Turmoil
Chapter Sixteen: The Breaking Point
Chapter Seventeen: I've Had Enough!
Chapter Eighteen: Troubleshooting & Problems
Chapter Nineteen: Secrets
Chapter Twenty: My Final Decision
Chapter Twenty-One: Mental Recovery
Chapter Twenty-Two: Blackout & Nitro Zeus
Chapter Twenty-Three: Death Wish
Chapter Twenty-Four: Nothing Can Stop Me Now
Chapter Twenty-Five: A Change in Management
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Triple Threat
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Ambush
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Future?
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Amy & Road Warriors
Chapter Thirty: James Admits
Chapter Thirty-One: All Hands On Deck!
Chapter Thirty-Two: Meeting The Queen
Chapter Thirty-Three: HYDRA Strikes!
Chapter Thirty-Four: A God Arrives
Chapter Thirty-Five: The Titan War Pt1
Chapter Thirty-Six: The Titan War Pt2
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Titan War Pt3
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Titan War Pt4
Chapter Forty: The Titan War Pt6
Chapter Forty-One: The Titan War Pt7
Chapter Forty-Two: The Titan War Pt8
Chapter Forty-Three: The Titan War Pt9
Chapter Forty-Four: The Titan War Pt10
Chapter Forty-Five: The Titan War Pt11
Chapter Forty-Six: Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Titan War Pt5

240 10 1
BraedimusSupreme tarafından

Below the shadow of the volcano, the city's sirens blared as the evacuation ensued. But mass panic was inevitable. The streets were littered with thousands upon thousands of people all scrambling to reach the choppers and boats leading off the island. At the choppers, capacity was being rapidly reached.

"Tell them to slow it down and stand back. Repeat: stand back!" Barnes ordered to a man with a megaphone speaking spanish to translate the orders.

Behind a dashing crowd and above the building rooftops, a small rising pillar of smoke from the volcano emerged. And following this pillar of smoke, a slightly muffled, but still very audible shriek like nothing any of them had ever heard before pierced the heavens.

The ORCA's pulse began reverberating, pushed out through the speakers atop the volcano's containment barrier. It cut through the silence of the world below as the containment barrier's lid was smashed by something hidden beneath it and sent flying into the air with a fiery explosion. And along with it, a massive plume of smoke and ash emerged and filled the skies like a black mushroom cloud.

Atop the volcano, MONARCH's stationed soldiers ran too and fro to their battle stations as a massive claw emerged, and three long, sharp claws dug into the metallic platform. Shortly after, two massive horns emerged from the fires, and a head still covered in lava was soon to follow. And as the soldiers beheld the reptilian avian's rise, two glowing orange eyes snapped open, pupils dilating against the sun's light, as it shook its head throwing small spurts of lava all across the platform. One of them struck a soldier, who quickly began burning alive beneath it as his friends attempted desperately, and in vain, to free him from his molten death trap.

This winged Titan is 154ft tall, weighing 9,043 tonnes, and with a 871ft wingspan. The physique overall bears a strong resemblance to a bird of prey. The head possesses a large, heavy beak lined with tooth-like spikes and a pair of horn-like spurs curl down from the back of the skull. It has a pair of ridge-like brows and beady, yellow eyes with circular pupils. It possesses large, digitigrade avian legs, with sickle-shaped hooked claws on each foot's three large toes, and a smaller near-vestigial toe at the back similar to tyrannosaurids. The shapes of the wings (which join the wing hinge directly to the tailbone in a bat-like manner, though the legs aren't attached to the wing membrane), along with the head, give him a resemblance to traditional depictions of pterosaurs, while the tail is spade-shaped. It has a hand on each arm that is partly detached from the wing (similar to bats' thumbs), with two long fingers and a thumb which are each equipped with long claws. The skin is burgundy-coloured and possesses a texture similar to molten rock with bumps and ridges along the chest and back. The lower-edges of the wing membrane appear to be lined with heated, red-glowing cracks, making it appear as if it's wings are smoldering or are oozing lava.

To the people below, it was like watching the winged form of Satan himself emerging from the fires of hell.

The creature spread its enormous wings and roared, splitting the skies with a concussive burst of power from the force of the roar alone which scattered the inhabitants in all directions. The screaming and alarms below caught its attention as its eyes finally began adjusting to the light of day for the first time in who knew how long it was living inside that volcano.

Down below, Nitro Zeus was looking up at the avian Titan, Nick lost in his own thoughts as he stared on in shock and awe.

"We're gonna need a bigger plane." Nick muttered. He then turned his head to see the Argo approaching the island with the F-35 squadron alongside it. "Better get flying!" He said, and he took to the air.

Up on the Argo's flight deck, everyone was now looking on at the new Titan that stood up on the volcano and announcing its call to the rest of the world around it.

"What do you call this one?" Mark asked.

"Local legends call it, Rodan, the Fire Demon." Ilene replied.

"...Well that's comforting." Mark replied sarcastically.

"Definitely holds that title." Braedey commented. He then saw Nitro Zeus flying up. "Nick, what's going on?"

"They're still evacuating down below, but I figured I join you lot up here." Nick replied, now hovering in the air alongside the Argo.

Rodan released another roar, catching all of their attention. But that's not all it did. In the Atlantic Ocean, racing around the Northwestern tip of South America, Godzilla's head snapped up slightly. Hearing the call, Godzilla increased his speed, breached his head above water, and he unleashed an earth-shattering roar which sent a concussive burst even larger than that Rodan had produced through the air.

Back at the mountain, Rodan sat and waited patiently. And then, it hit. The remnants of the concussive wave released by Godzilla arrived and it struck Rodan's chest. The flying demon's head turned towards the source of the burst, and from his throat he began clicking and growling.

"Uh, guys? You know that storm where we lost Monster Zero? It's changing direction, and uh... Guess where it's headed?" Sam stated urgently.

"That's impossible! No storm can just turn and move that fast!" Rick retorted.

"Wait..." Ilene said, closing her eyes.

"What is it, Doctor Chen?" Doctor Graham asked. A moment of silence passed.

"I don't think it's a storm." Ilene said at last.

"Serizawa, you got satellites up there, right? Have one of them take a picture of the centre of that thing, now!" Mark ordered.

Serizawa nodded and picked up the phone. A moment later, following his call, he hung up and they waited.

"Got it! Bringing it up now!" Rick said. On the main monitor emerged a picture of Monster Zero, partially hidden in the haze, at the centre moving towards Rodan. "No way..." Rick said in disbelief.

"We need time to finish the evacuation!" Serizawa ordered.

"Well, then you'd better hurry, cause it's closing in fast." Rick said.

"Serizawa. It's no coincidence that Monster Zero is heading this way. It's reacting to Rodan's cries." Braedey spoke up.

"That means it's either coming for a meal, or it's coming to settle a territorial disagreement." Mark added in.

"What do you suggest?" Serizawa asked.

Braedey tapped his Bluetooth. "Nitro Zeus, here's what I want you to do."

Rodan, meanwhile, was hit with another wave from the South. A second calling from Godzilla forced him to shake his head a bit and stop clicking. He unleashed another ear-splitting roar of his own, sending a wave back. And a few seconds later, out to sea, Godzilla felt the call and increased his speed yet again. His spines split the water fast enough to produce a misty spray several hundred meters in length behind him as he continued to tear through the water.

Back at the volcano, the fighter jets escorting the Argo began circling around towards Rodan, Nitro Zeus flying alongside them, and they unleashed a barrage of missiles into his chest and neck. Rodan roared in irritation as his eyes began trailing the fighters and Jaeger that raced past him. And then, he spied the Argo. His beak opened partially, and the brow-like ridge above his eyes dipped down in an unmistakable display of aggression.

"Oh, I think we got its attention!" Mark stated.

"Everyone, strap in. All ships, follow our lead." Foster ordered.

The Argo's main engines now burst to life as it began a sharp turn away from Rodan, who watched it like a hawk before spreading his wings and taking his first steps in millennia towards the edge of the volcano. And with a single beat of his mighty wings, he was airborne and gliding down towards the city below.

Due to his size and the pressure generated by his wings, Rodan's flight path above the city produced a trailing wave of hurricane-force wind, escorted by searing heat from his bio-volcanic respiratory system. Wave after wave of explosions and bursts of buildings suddenly being torn apart by the air pressure rippled through the city.

And all those unlucky enough to be caught directly beneath his path were sucked into the air and thrown for hundreds, if not thousands of metres from where they were first lifted. For some, death was swift and came as a result of the G Forces of the lift off. For others, it was a long way back to Earth.

The Argo burst through the clouds, aiming to seek temporary refuge from Rodan as they contacted the fighters and Nitro Zeus alongside them.

"Argo to Gold Squadron! Let's lure this turkey away from the mainland and straight into the path of Monster Zero! ETA, two minutes!" Rick called.

"Gold Squadron, engage on our six." Foster added.

"Copy. Start the clock." Gold Squadron Leader replied.

"Nitro Zeus, keep close to the Argo. We can't afford to lose you, Nick." Braedey advised.

The fighters all arced up and around, heading back towards Rodan who had appeared above the clouds about two miles behind them. As they launched the first wave of missiles at him, Rodan was struck and roared in challenge. As they approached a collision, Rodan flapped his wings downward, the wind force destroying two fighters, and propelling him skyward for hundreds of meters. Now far above his prey, he lined himself up...

"Bogey incoming! Nine o'clock high!" Nick shouted as Rodan began a dive.

Racing by and beneath the upper layer of fighters, he soared down at a rapid clip and grabbed hold of two fighters with his talons before biting the ships into oblivion. As he lifted his head, he was a bit too close to the water for comfort, and the tips of his wings grazed the water's surface as he angled them back to begin another ascent after the Argo.

"Duster 223! Get out of there! He's on your tail! Get out of there!" Foster called.

Beside Rodan was another helicopter which began unloading a stream of gattling bullets into the side of his head. But they might as well have been fleas with the lack of attention Rodan gave them as he chased down Duster 223 with a gaping maw. The pilot ejected... Only to be caught in Rodan's mouth as their readings went flat-line.

"ETA to Monster Zero, sixty seconds!" Rick called.

"Raptor 37, bogey on your six! Watch it!" Nick called out.

Suddenly, Rodan began spinning in mid-air. His wings came around and slammed into each fighter jet caught within their enormous width. Explosion after explosion erupted in the air in a dazzling display of power, grace, and intellect, as Rodan's flight path seemed to follow the gathered planes as they tried to escape. And at last, the last plane fell. Rodan's claws skimmed the surface of the ocean before he slammed his wings down and propelled himself skyward towards the now defenseless Argo.

"We lost the squadron! ETA to Monster Zero, thirty seconds!" Rick shouted.

"We won't make it in time!" Sam added.

"Shut up, Sam!" Ilene barked.

"Hang on everyone!" Foster ordered.

"Nitro, do it!" Braedey called.

Nitro Zeus flew up to the Argo's underside, gripping it and began to fire all engines to full powder, just as the Argo fired up its final wave of afterburners, reaching the top speed it was capable of reaching. With the Jaeger giving it more power, the plane was flying much faster than its ever gone before. But behind them, Rodan was catching up fast. Rising higher and higher, Rodan began a dive. And as he raced downward, the Argo arced upwards causing him to sail past. The pressure wave of his passing rocked the vessel, but they continued on towards Monster Zero as Rodan steadied himself.

But then, Rodan's head snapped towards the South, away from the storm. With a flap of his wings, he veered off course and headed in that direction.

"Where's he going?!" Mark shouted.

"Why did he fly off?" Braedey wondered in confusion.

"I don't know, but at least he's not-" Rick started.

Rick was stopped by a sudden surge of electricity striking the Argo, and as everyone's attention went forward, the enormous form of Monster Zero appeared in their field of view.

"DIVE! DIVE!" Foster shouted.

The Argo began descending rapidly as Monster Zero spotted Rodan and began a dive towards him. And with Rodan's attention fixated on something else, Monster Zero easily managed to catch up to and surprise him as his claws dug into Rodan's side resulting in a high pitched shriek of agony from the Fire Demon.

"Sensei. What happened? Why'd Rodan stop following us?" Doctor Graham asked. Serizawa shook his head in response.

"Look!" Rick shouted, bringing up a satellite image on the screen of a blue flashing light in the ocean rapidly heading their way.

"Gojira." Serizawa whispered with a slight smirk.

"All right! Big G's comin' to town Zero!" Rick shouted with a pumping fist.

"You think he's coming for Rodan, or Monster Zero?" Sam asked.

"Hopefully both." Rick said. "Hell, at this point, I'm rooting for him to take out all the other Titans so it's just him! Least we know he's gonna chill in the ocean away from humanity, right?" He added.

"Mark. What do you think?" Serizawa asked.

"Toasted Turkey over there looked towards where Godzilla's coming from just before veering off from the chase. I'm guessing Godzilla must have caught his attention somehow. Maybe a roar or a low pitch frequency that we can't hear, but it could feel. It's not uncommon in the animal kingdom. But as for whether he's coming to help or to take them both out... I don't know." Mark said.

Serizawa nodded as their attention was grabbed by the force of the Argo leveling out from its dive to escape Monster Zero.

"Mayday! Mayday! This is Raptor One to Argo! Do you read?!" Barnes's voice came in on the radio.

"Copy, Raptor One. What's your status?" Foster replied.

"We're screwed! That's what! And we got civies on board! We're gonna need immediate mid-air retrieval!" Barnes relayed.

"Lock onto their position, and prepare the hangar for emergency landing." Foster ordered.

"Hangar doors are unresponsive." Rick replied.

"Manual override?" Foster asked.

"They're stuck!" Rick retorted.

Mark groaned and got out of his seat, turning towards the back of the room. "Which way's the hangar?" He asked.

"It's uh... That, um... I mean. I know the way." Sam stuttered.

"Hope you got a big wrench!" Rick called after them.

"Nitro, get over towards the hangar bay, and try to pry open the doors. If you can't, keep us moving." Braedey called on his Bluetooth.

Meanwhile, Rodan fought for his life against the much larger Monster Zero. Having managed to shake off the first attack, Rodan circled around and prepared for a strike with his claws. But Monster Zero's superior leg length allows his claws to grapple Rodan's stomach and thigh first, pushing his lower body back as the two outer heads grabbed hold of his wings in their mouths while the third raced forward and bit into his shoulder. Rodan screeched in pain, and began pecking desperately at the neck of the center head as best he could. Thankfully, the curvature of his beak allowed him to get some good digs in, and the previously pristine golden hue started leaking a dark reddish-brown fluid as the centre head let go and shook off the pain. Rodan then turned his head and shrieked at the left head as loudly as he could, sending an air pressure wave straight into it which immediately forced it to let go.

With ears ringing and its thoughts scrambled, the head shook violently trying to regain its senses as Rodan turned the other way and rammed his beak into the base of the jaw of the right head. Spurting reddish-brown blood, the right head let go with a cry of pain as Monster Zero's feet let go of Rodan's body. Flapping his wings to propel himself upward, he turned quickly and began a dive bomb onto the back of Monster Zero, latching onto the musculature inbetween his wings with talons sinking deep into his flesh. Monster Zero's three heads shrieked in agony as more reddish-brown blood spurt free of its body, and all three turned 180°, and snarled at Rodan who snarled and roared back in defiance.

Back at the Argo, Mark and Sam reached the hangar. "What's wrong!?" Mark shouted.

"Hydraulics systems are jammed! I'm trying to jump-start power, but it's not looking good!" A soldier said.

Back on the bridge, a beeping alert came over the comms. "It's Admiral Stenz." Rick said, obviously disheartened. Stenz's face appeared on the main screen.

"Amdiral!" Serizawa said.

"Doctor Serizawa, Mr. Martin, and Colonel Foster. I need you and your forces to immediately disengage and withdraw to a safe distance." Stenz ordered.

"Admiral. I don't understand." Foster replied.

"Sir, what's wrong?" Braedey asked.

"We've been developing a prototype for a new weapon, code named the Oxygen Destroyer." Admiral Stenz explained, showing what the device was. "It does exactly what its name implies by activating a deadly chemical reaction in the air and in the water which destabilises and destroys all oxygen molecules within a 2-mile radius of the blast site. And since all life forms in this world need oxygen in one form or another, with any luck it will kill these things and this nightmare will finally be over." He stated.

"Admiral. We must keep our faith in Gojira." Serizawa begged.

"I'm sorry, Doctor. But you had your chance. The missile is already on its way... May God have mercy on us all. Stenz out." He said, cutting the feed.

"...He's not lying." Foster said, looking at their monitors tracking the inbound missile. "It's coming in hot."

"Nitro, get us outta here now." Braedey ordered.

"Argo, you gotta get those bay doors open, now! Have the crash and fire crews ready!" Martinez shouted.

Onboard the Argo in the hangar, Mark spied a weakly attached Osprey dangling above the bay doors. Looking down, he spied the button to release it, and pressed it.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" The soldier manning the station shouted.

With a pull of the final release lever, the Osprey fell through the bay doors, forcing them open along with Nitro Zeus. The falling Osprey just barely missed the oncoming Raptor One chopper, which began its ascent and prepared for an emergency crash landing inside the hangar. Everyone inside, meanwhile, scrambled for the exits as the chopper raced forward.

Finally, the moment of truth. The chopper entered the hangar and crashed into the railing. The chopper spun and twisted around and around, its blades being smashed off by anything and everything in their way with enough durability to withstand and push back. But at last it came to a stop. And miraculously, nobody was seriously injured. A few people had been roughed up or scared shitless, but they were alive.

Outside, things weren't going so well. Rodan, despite his best and most heroic efforts, was outclassed. Monster Zero's three heads were all clamped around his throat and dragging his back against the surface of the ocean. Small red rivers ran from Rodan's throat as he choked and gagged, fighting desperately for breath. Finally, Monster Zero unleashed his lighting blasts into Rodan's body, throwing him down into the water with tremendous force. Upon impact, steam erupted in massive walls clouding Monster Zero as he flapped his wings to remain in place and watch as Rodan's body sank into the gloom.

However... The left head, distracted by a familiar sound, looked out towards the open sea and spotted the Argo. The heavens shook violently as the Argo succumbed to a pressure wave generated by the flap of Monster Zero's mighty wings. A single flap was all it took to propel the leviathan forward towards the Argo, as its now only enemy in the skies. Each subsequqnet flat, as its body neared the water, beat the ocean back as if it were scared to make contact with the beast. And as Mark and the others watched the coming of this ancient wickedness, they couldn't help but feel in their hearts that the end had come.

"... Oh God..." Mark whispered.

Braedey ran up in worry. "Oh, no..."

However, just as Monster Zero reached the Argo and was about to destroy it in its powerful jaws, a familiar roar was heard as Godzilla breached out of the water like a giant whale grabbing the right head's neck in his jaws and dragging Monster Zero down into the ocean.

Mark's face shifted from acceptance to shock as he was pulled back by Braedey before he would have inevitably slid out of the Argo's open bay doors to his death. Now in safety, they all retreated to the bridge as the Argo flew away at top speed while continuing to track the oncoming Oxygen Destroyer.

Down in the waters below, Monster Zero's massive wings proved to be his greatest disadvantage. With such massive surface area they generated so much drag, it was almost impossible to move them through the water at all. Godzilla, meanwhile, cut through the water like butter, circling Monster Zero and grappling with him while keeping him under like a crocodile does its hapless victims. As the Argo began to retreat in earnest, they looked back at the disturbance in the water to see Godzilla's spines cutting the surface and continuing to circle forward like a series of shark fins in a feeding frenzy.

"We're gettin' outta here. The military's weapon is getting close." Rick said.

"Well, it's not the worst news I've heard today." Mark replied.

In the water, Godzilla continued circling and dragging Monster Zero down, down, down into the depths while pulling hard against the left-most head's neck now caught in his jaws.

"Oxygen Destroyer incoming, and we just cleared the blast zone." Rick announced.

"How long till it hits?" Foster asked.

"Ten more seconds." Rick replied.

Godzilla's circling and tugging finally pushed the left-most head to its limit, and as Godzilla gripped the neck with his powerful claws and yanked hard to the left, the head snapped off in his jaws and instantly went limp with brown-red blood pouring profusely from the wounds as a light high in the sky began to grow brighter and brighter.

"Five... Four... Three... Two... One..."

The missile pierced the water's surface, and a muffled explosion followed by a massive orb of green light erupted from the gloom and illuminated the sky as if it were the sun. For several long seconds, the sound was sapped from the world. And as the light faded, a massive mushroom cloud appeared over the blast zone in the water. This was all followed by a massive concussive shock wave which shook the Argo violently in the skies beyond.

Once the Argo had settled, all went quiet. Down in the waters below, fish began floating belly up by the hundreds of thousands. And the ocean had gone still as stone.

"Holy mother of God..." Rick whispered as the feeds came through.

Serizawa and the others all shared in their shock at just how quiet the world had become. But suddenly, from beneath the water, a large dark shape began to grow. Everyone leaned forward towards the feed, hearts racing, as the shape grew larger and larger. However...

Bursting free of the dead ocean was Monster Zero. Breaking the surface, his wings finally gained the lift needed to propel him up and out of the water and into the air he called home as his two remaining heads roared with a mixture of determination and pain from the battle.

"Doctor Stanton. Can you locate Gojira?" Serizawa demanded.

"...Yeah, I got something." Rick replied. Godzilla's heart rate played through the speakers as the signals came through. "His... His vitals are fading. Radiation levels plummeting." He said, his voice lower and less lively than before. The pulse of Godzilla's heart slowed with each successive beat, and the sounds the microphones picked up of his weakened growls also began to fade.

"Come on, Godzilla. Fight it!" Braedey urged quietly. He felt something inside of him starting to fade like dust.

One final beat, and Godzilla's heart went still followed by the ring of the flat-line reading. Rick took off his headphones, turning towards the others as he silently shook his head.

"He's gone..." Braedey sighed sadly. He turned his head away to look to the sea below.

Serizawa's head lowered and his stability faltered as he nearly toppled over in disbelief. Doctor Graham put a hand on his back to stabilise him, helping him to a chair as he leaned back and removed his glasses. Ilene moved closer to him as well, putting her hands on one of his to offer whatever comfort she could as he fought to regain his breath.

Mark stared at the flat-line reading, but as he did so he didn't feel the satisfaction he'd thought he would for all these years. Instead, it was more a feeling of... Defeat.

"Looks like you got your wish, Mark." Serizawa finally said, still struggling to breathe properly.

"Sensei, let's go. You need to get some rest." Doctor Graham stated as she took one arm and Ilene took the other to help walk him to his quarters.

Mark looked back to the monitor with Godzilla's flat-line vitals, and he felt his stomach drop as a wave of confusion and nausea overtook him.

All around him, everyone's faces had darkened. The light of the world outside had dimmed as the sun began to set. And the world itself seemed to cry as a rainstorm began gathering in the skies all around the Argo, pelting its windows and forward view pane with droplets of water.

Braedey tapped his Bluetooth device. "Jaeger Prime to all teams. Monster Zero... has taken down Godzilla. Repeat: Godzilla is... is dead."

~*~*~

Monster Zero, meanwhile, it landed up at the crest of the Isla de Mara volcano, now with gushing lava down its slopes. As it did so, the centre head looked at the left stump and noticed a thin, plastic-like covering with something happening beneath it. Something wriggling. Growing. Like a tongue flipping and lashing out in all directions.

Biting the cover and tearing it away, the sickening sight of Monster Zero's left-most head regrowing by the second filled the Argo's monitor feeds. Several on the vessel covered their mouths or looked away, until at last, the head regrew completely and joined the other two in a horrific and terrifying roar of unified triumph to the heavens above, golden lightning arcing across the black skies above.

It was his world now. And not even Godzilla can stop him now.

~*~*~

As the call reverberated throughout the world, the Titans, all previously slumbering or in suspended animation, suddenly began to awaken at the exact same time. At Outpost 55 in Sedona, Arizona, the legs of an arachnid-like Titan now erupted out from the ground in an oil field. Jaegers Nightwolf and Striker had to fall back to try and not be pierced by these huge spear-like legs.

"What's happening?" Matilda asked, her getting Striker away with Nightwolf alongside.

"The Titan is rising!" Dante realised. "They're waking up all around the world!"

"This must be Death Wish's doing!" Matilda growled.

At Outpost 67, in Munich, Germany, what was once thought to be a mountain burst to life, shaking off hundreds of tonnes of rubble as a massive white eye snapped open, a low growl and groan being heard. Nearby, Asuka could only watch on as she saw the living mountain rise up.

"What in the..." Asuka was unable to speak out a word.

Over in Outpost 91, JetBlackStar was sent flying back from a concussive explosion erupting from Mt. Fuji, just as a huge 656ft tall red eight-headed draconic beast rose out of the volcano.

This Titan goes by the designation of Yamato No Orochi, known as 'The Eight-Headed Dragon' by ancient legend. It is a Titan of a gigantic size, standing 200m tall, with a length of 300m, and an overall weight of 130,000 metric tonnes. He is a quadruped as he walks on four legs. His reptilian feet have two toes each, with the front legs being larger than the hind legs, with one of toes being larger than the other one. His scaly body is covered in red scales with his chest and underside are coloured yellow. On his chest are three large slightly curved horns. Spikes run down his back down to his tail. Orochi's tail is long and thick, at its end are several spikes: Two spikes on ether side and three spikes on the very end. Orochi's most distinguishing characteristic is that he posses eight heads, each perched on incredibly long necks with spines running down them.

"Whoa..." Was all Shawn could say, before taking to the air as Yamato No Orochi lets out a chorus of roars and snarls.

To the West in Outpost 65, Titan Sekhmet's eyes snapped open as she lets out a roar, now launching forward off her feet as if she wasn't sleeping, and she began slamming her form up against the confines of the containment, shaking the whole facility. Finally, Sekhmet smashed her way through the wall, making it crumble under her weight, now out in the landscape of Cairo.

Champion Knight now stood before the feline Titan, holding its hands out to try and calm down Sekhmet. However, that went out the window when the Titan tackled down the Jaeger and slammed Champion Knight into the ground, Sekhmet heading off to Cairo.

"Dammit. Guess I'll have to use the direct approach." Shinobu grumbled, shaking her head.

Over in Outpost 99, the ground began to suddenly shake violently, Kieron nearly falling over. He then got into Gipsy Avenger, as Uluru suddenly began to break apart and break in two. Before anyone could say a thing, the top of Uluru blew apart, as a Titan crawled out and lets out a roar.

The Titan Bunyip has matte brown fur with a black underbelly. It stood about 120ft tall, while about 400ft long with crocodilian scutes running down from its spine to the tip of his tail, the tail looking crocodile-like. It has a set of antler-like horns and a skull-like formation on top of its head, the head looking like they belong to some kind of mammalian creature, armed with sharp teeth and small acute ears. It's feet also looked to have claws and webs between the digits on its feet.

"Okay. So that's Titanus Bunyip looks like." Kieron noted. He then got into a fighting stance, ready to strike. But then, Bunyip snarled and roared out, running past Gipsy Avenger, heading off to the Southeast, and it was heading off towards Adelaide, South Australia. "Oh, Dammit." Kieron snapped, sprinting off after the Titan.

Over in Brazil at Outpost 58, Cherno Alpha had just arrived on the scene, only for one side of the mountain that held the Titan inside to suddenly collapse and fall away, revealing the Titan itself.

This Titan goes by the name of Titanus Behemoth. It looks to stand 354ft tall, with a weight of 90,000 tonnes. Behemoth looks to resemble a prehistoric ground sloth with large, curved tusks resembling a mammoth's, knuckle-walking in a way reminiscent to that of a gorilla. Behemoth's tusks also appear to have some sort of green algae or vines growing on them. He is covered in matte light brown fur, while his head resembled a mammoth with small ears and a short tapir-like trunk. Behemoth also has a row of serrated granite spines fortified with metal and ore running down his back. The ends of his forelimbs are tipped with broad fingers bearing large claws like an anteater, the hindlimbs being stouter for weight bearing; due to this, Behemoth is capable of standing on his hindlimbs.

The mammoth-like Titan lets out a trumpeting yell, just as Cherno Alpha grabbed onto the tusks of Behemoth, trying to stop the Titan from moving forward. The two pushed back and forth, only for Behemoth to swing its head left and right, sending Cherno Alpha flying through the air and slamming into the mountain, as the Titan stomped away towards Rio De Janeiro, Dimitri swearing in both French and Russian as he chased after the mammoth Titan.

At Outpost 75 in the Sudan, the facility was shaken by an unseen creature in the smokey haze. Jaeger Rodimus was suddenly picked up by the smokey haze and thrown into the city below, crushing buildings underneath its form.

Back on Skull Island on Outpost 33, Linx was taking the time to get along with Kong, the primate Titan and the pilot of Crimson Dynamo now sharing a symbiotic relationship of some kind. But then, the sound of a screeching cry echoed out throughout the skies. In response to this, Kong growled in frustration, then he pounds his chest as he lets out a primal roar, the ground and mountains shaking as a result of his roar. Linx even pounded his chest as he too yells out like Kong.

~*~*~

Down inside of the bunker, a few thousand miles away, Emma and Jonah looked on as Monster Zero continued roaring, with Rodan appearing in the skies high above and circling around it like a hawk waiting for the right moment to strike, all the while with showing footage of what's going on around the world at other MONARCH facilities.

"I thought we were going to release them gradually. One at a time." Jonah said, looking at Emma out of the corner of his eye.

Emma, in response, shook her head in disbelief. "I'm not the one doing this." She whispered back.

Jonah looked up at the monitors again just as Rodan, surprisingly, landed beneath Monster Zero and seemed to bow in submission. "...Long live the King." Jonah proclaimed, walking to his quarters.

Emma stared in wonder and horror. She then turned back to see Maddie staring at her with tears in her eyes. She could not believe what just happened, and that her mother had done all this.

"You're a monster." Was all Maddie could say, and she walked away, leaving Emma alone in the room.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

82 12 3
Multiple Shonen Jump worlds have fused into one big world. (Y/N) was a normal person who ended up getting powers through the miasma that the fusion e...
2.7K 72 42
After the failed attempt of Apex to defeat and replace Godzilla, Monarch decided to create another similar machine. This time, they wouldn't make the...
612K 17.4K 28
The year is 2043 and the nations of the world find themselves almost powerless against an unknown enemy known as Unknown Entities, or U.N.E.'s. The W...