Tea & Cookies

By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

Rose lives with BTS and is dating Jungkook but also very, very close with Taehyung. Both men don't mind shari... More

Get to know Rose
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(smut)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(Smut)
Chapter 6(Smut)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(Smut)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(smut)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(smut)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(smut)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(smut)
Chapter 45(smut)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52(smut)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58(smut)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(smut)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64(smut)
Chapter 65(smut)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72(smut)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76(smut)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81(smut)
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88(smut)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90(smut)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94(smut)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96(smut)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99(smut)
Chapter 100(smut)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108(smut)
Chapter 109(smut)
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112(smut)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115(Smut)

Chapter 55

85 3 0
By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

⁽⁹⁰'ˢ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ⁻ ⁿᶜᵗ ᵘ⁾

While on the ride back to the hotel, Namjoon studied Jungkook, who kept nervously glancing at Rose. Joon was very curious what was going on with the maknae so when they got out of the car and walked into the lobby, he pulled Kook aside. 

"Gguk, can I talk with you in my room?" He whispered to the boy.

Jungkook sighed and nodded his head, knowing what was going on. 

The ride in the elevator was awkward to say the least, Rose reached out to touch Jungkook's arm and he pulled away. The hurt in her eyes was so clear, everyone could see it. Tae grabbed her hand and they left for their room as the elevator opened to their floor. 

Once in the room, Rose turned around and wrapped her arms around Tae's neck and he held her close for a moment. 

"TT, would you please unzip me?" She asked him, turning around. 

He obliged, swiftly unzipping her pantsuit romper. It slipped off her body and onto the floor; leaving Rose in just her bra and panties. Tae kissed her neck and rested his hand on her stomach. 

"Baby, please, not now." She whispered, placing a hand over his. 

"I know, I wasn't going to." He replied softly, unhooking her bra and then rummaging around in his clothing drawer for a comfy shirt and pants for her to wear.

He walked back over to her and slipped the shirt over her head and helped her into the pants. He had changed his own clothes while looking for hers so they were both comfy. He unpinned her braided bun and Rose's long hair tumbled down her back.

Rose loved that Tae knew exactly what she needed sometimes. He didn't hound her for sex or ask questions, he just gently dressed her and carried her to bed with him. She snuggled into his body and drifted off to sleep as he slowly pet her hair. 

⁽ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃᵍᵃᶦⁿ [ᶜᵒᵛᵉʳ] ⁻ ˢᵉᵘⁿᵍᵐᶦⁿ⁾

(Rooming arrangements: ||Tae, Rose, Jungkook|| Yoongi by himself|| Jimin, Hoseok|| Namjoon, Jin|| )

Jin went to have a meal with Jimin and Hoseok, meaning Joon had the room to himself for a little while so he could chat with JK. 

Jungkook nervously sat on the edge of the bed as Joonie calmly sat across from him in a chair. 

"Wanna tell me what's going on in that head of yours?" Joon asked him.

"I not completely sure hyung. I just feel weird." Kookie replied, his hands in his hair.

"What happened that made you like this?" 

"I was with Rose this morning and she told me she loved me, but it felt different from normal hyung. I don't know." JK whispered. 

"What do you mean it felt different?" Joonie tilted his head to the side.

"I guess I had already thought I loved her, but when she told me so seriously...I just felt something different. My chest began to hurt a little and I saw what my future held. I don't care what happens from now on, I just know that I need her. It scares me hyung, I've never really felt something so strongly." The younger boy rambled on. 

"Gguk, breathe. It's ok man." Namjoon soothed, placing a hand on the maknae's shoulder.

Jungkook took a few breaths and slipped down to sit on the floor. 

"So what you're saying is, you think you're in love for real now?" 

"Hyung, I have always just kind of seen Rose being with us as a member of our family, but now I know I couldn't live without her. I'm just scared that she'll leave me some day and I don't think I could survive that." Gguk confessed. 

Namjoon was silent for a moment before he replied. 

"I haven't been in love before, so I don't exactly know how to give you the best advice. But I know you and Rose have something special, you are two parts of the same soul, Gguk. Not everyone finds their mate so early in life, or at all for that matter; you're lucky. I think you two need to talk about what you want for your future together. I know you're scared, but you can't push her away like you have been today. She may drift away from you if you keep it up." He explained. 

"I'm not sure how to talk to her though. And what about Tae? I know he loves her too. I don't want to take her away from him, hyung." Kookie fussed, carding his hands through his hair once more. 

"I know personally, Rose and I have had a lot of deep meaningful conversations, we've talked about a lot of different things. She's very understanding and she cares so much about those around her. I go to her if I ever have something that I can't work out on my own." 

"Really? I didn't know that, wow. What have you talked about?" Jungkook asked, his eyes curious. 

"It's not really my place to share those things Gguk, some conversations are meant to only be heard by a select few. I can tell you something though. She loves you just as much as you love her. She would go to the ends of the earth for you. Don't let her efforts go wasted, tell her how you feel too." 

"I will, thank you. You've made my head a little more clear." Jungkook beamed. 

"I'm glad I could help you. Remember that I'm always here if you need someone to talk to." Joon said, fondly ruffling Kook's hair. 

Jungkook walked to his shared room and unlocked the door, walking in quietly. He saw that Rose was asleep with Taehyung, so he took off all his clothes except his boxers and climbed into the bed. 

Tae opened his eyes as he felt the weight on the bed shift. Jungkook made some awkward eye contact with him, but Tae just sighed and went back to sleep. Kookie pressed his body against Rose's and she let out a sigh as his warm chest touched her back. He smiled as she wiggled her body as close to his as possible in her sleep. Resting his chin on top of her head and placing his arm on her waist, Kookie fell asleep. 

Rose woke up an hour later to Jungkook spooning her. She rolled over so she was on top of his torso and Kook woke up, wide eyed. 

"What makes you think you can avoid me all day then cuddle me like nothing happened?" Rose asked him, a fire in her eyes. 

He just stared at her with fear in his eyes as she smirked at him. 

'Damn, girls are scary.' Kookie thought to himself as he gulped.

⁽ˢˡᵘᵐᵖ ⁻ ˢᵗʳᵃʸ ᵏᶦᵈˢ⁾

(A/N: I think I may post memes at the end of my chapters now...Its fun.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 286 17
This is a story about Y/N and how she agrees to do a small favor for her friend...a favor that changes her life forever. It brings back a painful pas...
12.5K 564 38
This is my first BTS FIC! This story is about a girl trying to fight her way in world without being pulled down. This girl was known as The Boy a Sol...
97.7K 3.1K 26
On one drunken night, you find yourself almost sleeping with your best friend... the same best friend that used to date your other friend and is the...
284K 8.7K 30
❝I'm not falling in love with him. I know I'm not.❞ He was a roommate she never wanted, but he became someone she couldn't live without. --- M...