Farewell to You (Deku x Reade...

Por IzumiiHoshii

ఌYou take a vacation to Musutafu for the summer. Where just happens to live a smol broccoli. You explore the... Más

Chapter 1~The Milk
Chapter 2~The Jacket
Chapter 3~The talk
Chapter 4~Moonlight
Chapter 5~ Beach Day
Chapter 6~Be Careful!!
Chapter 7~The Accident
Chapter 8~Goodbyes
Chapter 9~Part one
Halloween Chapter Thing??
Chapter 9~Part two
Chapter 10~Bakugo
Chapter 11~'Your on TV!?'
Chapter 12~Clouds
Chapter 13~Wet Cheeks
Chapter 14~The phone call
Chapter 15~Home Again
Chapter 16~Yakeru
Chapter 17~Uh, who are you again?
💚❤️💚Christmas Special❤️💚❤️
Chapter 18~So we meet again
Chapter 19~Just a another day
Chapter 20~Hotaru Ukiiyo
Chapter 21~Teeny Tiny Y/N
Chpater 22~Problem solved?
Chapter 23~Mochi Date
Chapter 25~♥︎♥︎♥︎
Chapter 26~ Heaven's Eye
Chapter 27~Resolution
Chapter 28~Return
Chapter 29~Quirks
Chapter 30~Farewells

Chapter 24~keep chasing

215 7 5
Por IzumiiHoshii

You don't waste any time, the first thing you do is head upstairs to get ready. You put together an outfit such as this:

(Apologies if ya don't like it (•́•̀)

In the meantime you decide to catch up on some of your books. As you get absorbed into the book, you start to lose track of time. You glance up at your alarm clock.
7:13 p.m.
Oh crap! How could I lose track of time!? Idiot!

You scatter your things together and head out the door.

"Be back before 10!" You hear your mom shout as you run. Mmmmm I hope I'm not too late....

You arrive at town square, you sit down at a nearby bench. Phew, I'm not tardy after all...

You take out your phone and scroll through your text messages. He still hasn't read the text..? Your stomach growls. Mmmmm I'm so hungry~
I only had that mochi, and that wasn't very filling....

You decide to call him, the phone rings. But it only goes straight to voicemail. You sigh.
He's probably just running late, I hope nothing bad happened...

About 45 minutes pass and still no reply. You decide to head home, since it doesn't look like he's coming. I wonder why he didn't show up ..? Maybe something came up..?
You head to a nearby ramen place and head inside. You head inside and  order a bowl of ramen and start munch on it. You overhear someone's conversation.

"Did you hear, All Might's at the beach!" You hear a lady say.

"What no way! Here!?" A man replies.  That's so cool! I'd never thought he'd be here, in the same town...
You slurp your ramen fascinated with hearing more.

"Yeah! My friend just sent me a pic right now. Apparently this girl was taking a late night swim when she started to drown. But uh don't worry she's safe, a boy with messy hair saved her. It looks like he was with All Might." The lady shows her phone to the man. You look up to get a glimpse of the picture. You see All Might standing with a boy and-Izuku? You drop your chopsticks. N-no way, t-that couldn't be him. H-he's probably at home or something...

"Wait! Can I see your phone!" You blurt out loud to the couple. The give you an uncomfortable stare knowing that you were eavesdropping. The lady then hands you her phone with the image. You stare at it aggressively, trying to determine an answer. Your chest feels a strike of pain as you realize it's really him. I don't get it...
You stare at nothing thinking about all kinds of things. You accidentally drop the lady's phone as your fingers loose the grip.

"What, hey!" She says. Her words don't mean anything to you, all that's on your mind is him.

You run back to your seat and pay the chef while thanking him for the bowl and begin to sprint to the beach.
I-it can't be...did he really forget? And what's he doing at the beach this late..? I-it can't be true I need to see this for myself...

You make it to the beach, all the palm trees lighten up with lights. You push through the crowd, so you're not at the way back. You look over a man's shoulder and see a girl hugging Izuku. You see Izuku blushing with an abashed look, but with a nervous smile. You stare at him for a bit thinking all kinds of thoughts, then suddenly your eyes meet with his. His face lights up when he sees you.

~Izuku's POV~

As this girl that I just rescued hugs me, I can't help but blush. I scan throughout the crowd cheering for me. I give them a nervous smile. So this is what saving people is like...
I seek trough the crowd and suddenly spot Y/N.

"Y/N? -" I say, but before I can finish I feel someone's lips press against my cheek.

~Your POV~
Your heart drops, your expression turns gray, you feel everything become a little fuzzy for a bit. You start to feel nocious. He looks at you with his face red from blushing. You take a few steps back, and before you know it tears start to form in your eyes.

~Dekus POV~

I stop smiling at what just happened. I make eye contact with Y/N, I spot tears in her eyes. The girl releases me with a smirk as the crowd commences to surround her. All that's left is Y/N.
I feel my heart drop as I realized what I had screwed up.
Damnit I can't believe I forgot, she comes looking for me to find this!

"Y/N, I....-" I express softly, but before I can talk she runs off in the opposite direction. She runs with one arm over her eyes, trying to wipe away the tears.

"Wait, Y-Y/N!!" I shout. I start to run, but I then feel an arm wrap around my neck. I turn around and see the girl who I saved.

"W-what are you doing? L-let go of me..." I yell as I struggle to get loose. W-what the hell is she doing!? I see Y/N get further and further away, as I struggle to get loose.

"Let her run, you don't need her~" I hear the girl whisper into my ear. What is with this girl!? I finally manage to get loose. The girl falls onto the sand.

"Your wrong , I do l need her, a-and right now...s-she he needs me." I say, I begin to run again as fast as my legs can carry me. I can't believe I forgot!! How could I have been so stupid!? We were supposed to meet up and hangout! I look through all the streets but still no sight of her, and since it's dark that makes it even worse.

~Your POV~

You keep running and all you can think about is to get as far away as you can. That scene keeps replaying perpetually again in your head. H-how could he? After everything we've gone through...I thought maybe that this relationship wasn't just one sided....that maybe there could have been a chance.....
No you're stupid! You knew he never felt that way about you! I should of never come here...
More tears start to fill your eyes as you keep at a steady pace. You keep running until you find a tree, a tall one covered in leaves. You use your quirk to teleport into a sturdy branch. You sit down, trying to catch your breath. You wipe your tears away, but they keep coming back. You wrap your arms around your knees and lay your head on them. Your breathing becomes unsteady. I should of never gotten out of bed, I should of just stayed home, with mom, and my books.....

~Izukus POV~

I run through the streets desperate to find any trace of Y/N, but still no sign of her. Man, I really screwed up. Tears of frustration and anger start to form in my eyes. I'm so stupid I couldn't even remember! This is all my fault!

I finally end up at a dead end, with a tree nearby, I go over to it and lean against it while sitting, trying to catch my breath. I sigh. As I do so I hear something move in the tree. I stand up startled. I squint my eyes and see Y/N standing on a tree branch. I see her make eye contact with me a quick sec then she turns away.

" Y/N...." I begin, but the I pause after I hear her sniffle, as if she was crying. I feel a heavy guilt strike through me.
I see her jump down from the branch. She holds her arms together in front of her.

"Y-Y/N...."  I reach my arm out but then it slowly falls down.

"You really forgot huh," she says in a low tone.

"No, Y/N...I didn't I just...-"

"So you didn't forget about today..?"

I stand there in silence, not knowing how to respond back. She looks at me with sad eyes.

...

"Thought so..." she says softly as she turns away. We stand in silence trying to figure out our complex feelings.

...

"I....I Gotta go.." she says with a shaky voice as she walks pass me. I manage to get a glimpse at her face as she stares down. It's drenched in tears. I feel my heart start to race, knowing this wasn't going to be an easy apology. I stand there frozen, unable to move. I look down at the ground terrified. Come on damnit! Move, do something! Don't let her walk away! Move!!
But for some reason I couldn't even move and inch of my finger.

As soon as you gotten home you managed to wipe some of the tears off your eyes. You were so mad and frustrated at what happened, but you weren't quite sure who you were mad at. Your mom came in your room trying to find out what happened. You only told here a summary of what happened, not about your feelings or how you thought you felt. She made you some of your favorite milk bread which kinda made things better. But it didn't fix the way you still felt.

The Next Day

You woke up the next morning not finding any reason to get out of bed. Your heart couldn't stop aching. You were so confused and frustrated at it. Why do I still feel this way...? Shouldn't this feeling be gone.

You couldn't help but feel a little upset at Izuku, so you decided not to go out into town or any place you might run into him. You hear your mom scream down stairs. It startles you. It didn't seem like a threatened scream but you ran downstairs worried of what happened. You see your mom holding a piece of paper and smiling with biggest one you've ever seen.

"What is it...?" You ask softly confused. Why's she so excited...?
She hands it over to you and holds her hand to her chest with a bright smile.

"You got accepted!! Into Shiketsu High!!!" She begins to clap and celebrate. Your eyes widen a bit as you hear the news. I really got in.....I...I'm going to one of the top eleet hero schools in Japan! Hearing this somehow brings a slight smile to your face. I gotta tel Izu-
...
Oh wait....
You shake your head trying to get the idea out.

You slightly smile with sad eyes.

"Yeah." You say trying to sound more cheerful. Your mom leans in for a hug, you hug her back. She releases you and goes into the other room continuing with her day. You look around the room trying to figure out how to occupy your time, since there's nothing better else to do. You make contact with a yoga mat. You sigh, I guess that'll do....yoga's supposed to call anxiety and anger, so I guess I'll try.

You start off with some simple poses, you then get loss in the silence and calmness. Huh, Maybe this is actually working....
You transition into downward dog, and that's when you hear footsteps come into the room. You get one your knees to see who it is. It's Izuku.
You look away frustrated.

"What do you want. A-and how did you even get in here?" You say stubbornly with her eyes shut.

"Uh, y-your mom let me in...ah look, a-about yesterday..." he says.

You turn your head.

"I-I don't want to hear it, I've seen enough-"

"Y-Y/N! P-please...." he says as he grabs your hand. You pause for a moment then sigh.

...

"F-fine...but uh...let's go somewhere else" you say. You get up and start to walk out the door as Izuku follows you. You walk to a nearby alley with no one around. You lean against the side wall.

"Yeah....ok?" You say. How did I end up in this situation that I was trying to avoid?

"I didn't mean to upset you ok? I was just by the beach, a-and I saw this girl, s-she needed saving. Things have been really complicated for me lately...R-recently my hearts been feeling stirred up...and e-every time I'm with you....I-I feel all warm inside...." he says. You look up at him.

"Wait...w-what are you saying..." you ask nervously.
He looks down and hesitates. He shuts his eyes.

"I......I-I love you Y/N!!" He says. You feel yourself freeze.

...

You lend out your hand to him.

He smiles and takes it. You smile back.

.......

Then quickly yank it, you push him to the ground and pull his other hand to his back.

"W-what are you doing!?" He exclaims.

"What do you think I am, and idiot? Your not Izuku. Your an imposter, most likely....a villain." You say.

You see a glimpse of his mouth as he's in the ground , he's smirks.

"Clever girl..." he says. Suddenly his body turns into liquid slime, you jump away, it gathers into a pile and starts to take into the form as Yakeru. You glare at this sight.

"You again..." you say in a low tone. Yakeru smirks. He chuckles.

"So, how did you figure it out." He asks.

"Well first of all, he wouldn't just come over here after what happened and tell me how he felt, right now when I'm a mess."

"Ah, I see. Guess I need to work on my acting..." he says. He starts to laugh, he hovers over the ground and floats to you in a sitting position, he whispers into your ear.

"Wanna know a secret? That girl yesterday, the one who made you jealous...."

"was me......"

You feel yourself freeze as your heartbeat increases.

...

"W-what!? Y-you're gay!?" He exclaim pointing a finger out to him.

He sighs annoyingly.

"You're missing the point here!" He yells as he floats back and gets into a fighting stance.

"Your coming with me..." he says with an evil smirk. You close your eyes and look down.

"I'm warning you, you picked a really bad day to mess with my feelings."

You look up at him, your eyes now a shade of blue with no pupil.

"I'm in a really bad mood."

.....To be continued.....

The suspense!!
Lol I don't have much to say....Huh....
Uh have a great day I guess! ◕◡◕

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

46.6K 1.7K 35
"𝘪'𝘮 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵." 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍. 𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣・/əˈten(t)SH(ə...
1.1M 50K 55
Todoroki, Bakugou, and Midoriya are now pro heroes. They have finally reached their dream. Despite their drastically different personalities, the thr...
465K 9.8K 65
Y/N was 4 years old when she went on holiday to Japan. She meets Izuku and Bakugo and she stayed in Japan for two years before going back to her home...
1M 37K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...