Vampire's Apprentice // Larry...

corgilouis tarafından

Louis hunts Vampires for a living. He had been raised to hate them all his life. Louis' world will be changed... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 6

15.4K 402 86
corgilouis tarafından

"So how did your Father find out?" Harry looked over at me as we walked to my house.

"He found pictures." I said quietly. I felt ashamed of this situation. I shouldn't have let Harry come to work with me so much. I should have kept him away from my Dad.

"And where did he find these pictures?" Harry seemed calm about this whole situation.

"I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders. "He knows people."

"Oh."

We walked in an awkward silence all the way there and I was actually glad when we reached the front door. It was replaced with fear as soon as I rang the door bell. Never had I been so afraid of entering my house.

"When do you think he will open the door?" Harry looked over at me.

"I don't know if he's home." I answer. Harry nodded and looked back at the door. His eye brows were frowned and he looked a little nervous. "Are you okay Haz?" My eyes widened. "Harry." I corrected myself. He clenched his fists together and looked at me.

"I guess."

The door swung open and my father stood sipping his coffee. He narrowed his eyes at Harry and Harry stood there with a blank face. He finally waved his hand signaling for us to come in. I walked through the door but Harry just stood there.

"Come on." I whispered. He shook his head. "Oh you can come in." I forgot he had never really been inside of my house. He walked inside and my Father slammed the door shut making both of us jump.

"Do you guys want something? Anything?" Father asked.

"I'll have a water." I said.

"Me too." Harry added.

My Father nodded and walked out of the room. He was giving Harry the cold shoulder, which I found was very rude. It was almost dark and I saw a small pair of sun glasses hanging off Harry's shirt that he was wearing when it was sunny.

"Let's sit shall we?" I locked eyes with Harry and he nodded. He sat down on the couch and I plopped down next to him. Our legs slapped together accidentally and we both took deep inhales at the same time. My face felt like it was turning red and I looked the other way.

"Here we go." My father handed me the glasses and I handed one to Harry. Our legs were still touching. "So Harry. What are your intentions with my son?" He sat down on the rocking chair and started rocking back and forth.

"What?" Harry's eyes widened in surprise. "Intentions?"

"What have you two been doing lately. That's another way to put it."

"Working." He spoke calmly but he looked shaken up. "He's helping me with things at my house."

"Like what?"

The questions went on forever and I began to close my eyes because they were all so plain and boring.

"Have you ever you know.." My father stopped talking and made a little gesture with his arms. I raised my eyebrows at him and smiled. "Bit my son?" The smile fell from my face and I looked at Harry. He looked as hard as a rock and he wasn't moving.

"Yes." He answered quietly. My fathers body tensed but he nodded.

"And what's the worst thing you have ever done to him?"

Oh please don't bring up the basement. That doesn't count Harry! You didn't know me yet. I forgive you for that. Don't say anything. I wanted to scream at him.

"One time I pushed him down a staircase but only because he was being a pain in the arse." A small smile spread across his lips and my mouth fell open slightly. Harry never curses. Ever.

"I see and how was he being a pain in the.. arse?"

"Your son can be really annoying at times but sometimes he can be nice. It depends. I've noticed patterns." My eyes widened. Patterns? What does he mean? My father asked it for me though.

"What kind of patterns?" He asked.

"Well whenever he's gone hunting or whatever humans call it." He took a deep breath. "He seems unhappy or tired. Almost as if he's drained in a way, I don't really know how to explain it." He glanced over at me but then looked away.

"Go on." My father ushered him.

"And when he gets enough sleep and he's had a good day he's a little bundle of joy."

I felt my cheeks heat up at the choice of his words. I brushed and looked down at my feet. Harry's body felt cool against mine which meant I was heating up.

"Bundle of joy eh?" My father said unamused.

"Yes." Harry answered satisfied.

"Harry what if I told you to stay away from my son and never talk to him again?" My father asked.

"Then I would respect that."

"What!?" I spoke up. "No! I'm not leaving him! I need him!" I yelled. Harry looked at me with wide eyes telling me to shut up but he also looked surprised. Another face I've never seen before.

"And why do you need him Louis?" Dad asked.

"I don't know." I mumbled. I honestly didn't. It just felt right when he was with me. Father decided to ignore me and go back to Harry.

"And what if I tried to kill you right now?" My head snapped up again and I watched Harry. He blinked a couple of times and pursed his lips. "Well?"

"I would kill you first." The words shot out of his mouth and he suddenly looked mean and angry. I leaned away from him but he kept his eyes locked on my father.

"That's what I thought you would say." He spoke calmly. Harry's face relaxed and he suddenly looked confused. "Louis he can hurt you easily. He can't control himself." My father spoke as if Harry wasn't in the room all of a sudden.

"What?"

"He can't control how he acts when it comes to something food related. If you know what I mean." But I didn't. I shook my head. "Even if Harry doesn't want to kill you he wouldn't be able to control it if his body wanted to." I looked at Harry but he stayed quiet this time. I saw him slightly nod but then he closed his eyes.

"I don't care." I spat. Dad raised his eyebrows at me but nodded.

"Fine but if he hurts you then I'm killing him." He spat back with the same tone as I used and it sounded harsh. I'm sure threatening to kill someone would thought.

"Fine." I spat back and stood up. I grabbed Harry's hand and yanked him up. Well it was more like he stood up because I couldn't pull him. Then I lead him out the door and turned around to say something. "I'm going to be gone. Don't worry about me!" I slammed the door shut without waiting for an answer and stormed down the street.

**

"You can stay in my room." Harry said nervously.

"Don't you have other beds? There are like a thousand rooms in this house."

"Most of them are empty. I only have this one. I can go buy you one tomor.." But I cut him off.

"No it's fine we can share." I mumbled. I brushed past him and threw my stuff onto a sitting couch facing the bed. All I had was my bag and a couple pairs of clothes. I slid off my shirt and pants and tucked them into my bag. I turned around and saw Harry was staring at my chest.

"Sorry." He looked up at me. He quickly turned around and slipped his own shirt over his head. Damn that boys body was H.O.T. Ugh why was I thinking that? He was wearing tight underwear that were all the way up his legs and barely covered anything.

"Sorry." I mumbled. A smile appeared on his lips and he shook his head.

Luckily he had a huge king sized bed so it wasn't hard for me to space myself from him. I was sleeping peacefully until I awoke to somebody screaming. I sat up and looked into the hallway. We were one floor up. I knew for a fact there were two floors below us. Harry rubbed his eyes and groaned. He rolled out of bed and started walking out of the room.

"Where are you going?" I whispered. He stopped and turned to look at me.

"I need to take care of something." He looked annoyed and tired. I just sat there and I heard footsteps trot down the stairs and then another pair. The screams got louder and louder and I covered my ears but they wouldn't go away. I buried my face into the pillow Harry was using and covered it over my ears.

Eventually the screaming did stop and I sat back up and waited. Ten or Twenty minutes passes and suddenly Harry came through the door. He didn't look at me but I could see the blood dripping down his face and running down his almost bare body. He kept walking and opened a door on the other side of the room. That must have been the bathroom.

After another thirty or so minutes he came out and crawled back into bed with me. He was facing me and grabbed his pillow back from my hands. Then he laid his head down on it and sighed. I kept sitting up thought. Unable to process what just happened. Did he just kill somebody?

"Louis go to sleep." Harry muttered in his sleepy voice. I didn't know weather to smile because that was the most adorable shit I have ever heard or to question him. "I'm tired and it's winter." He mumbled again.

"What does winter have anything to do with this?" I asked.

"Oh did I say that allowed?" He opened his eyes and looked up at me. I nodded and he shook his head.

"Sorry."

"Harry do you like me?" I sucked in my breath. He didn't answer me but he closed his eyes and sighed again. "Harry?" I asked again. Maybe I shouldn't have asked that. Maybe he's going to take it the wrong way but what way did I want him to take it?

"Ask me later." He replied. I sighed and let the covers devour me in comfiness.

"Goodnight." I said as I drifted off to sleep.

_________________

AN:

Sorry the story is really slow right now. I haven't even introduced the main conflict yet but it's coming!! You just wait!

I'm also really surprised how many reads this has so far. Thank you guys so much! I love you haha!

Katie

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

262K 8.3K 24
England has become a place of a desolate and deadened humanity, due to Vampires overthrowing the originating government, reigning for two hundred yea...
170K 4.3K 40
!!MATURE CONTENT!! lower case intended there will be trigger above chapters, don't want to spoil anything! you have been warned !! book cover on p...
23K 752 36
"Another murder." "Eva Anderson age 20 found dead on the street." "Tuesday Morning, 35 year old James found dead." 22 year old Harry Styles is a murd...
888 22 13
Vanessa is in a nightmare with One Direction. When she on the verge of death, Niall has no choice but to turn her. Harry is trouble. What happens whe...