Legacy Of The Gun Hero (Risin...

De ShihoFujioka

What if there was a fifth hero summoned to Melromarc but it was unintentional. Enter Scottie Collins, a young... Mais

Introduction
Summoned
A New Adventure
Level Up
New Teammate
Slave Crest
Mistreatment
Fight
I Need Your Help
The Wave Of Catastrophe PT. 1
The Wave Of Catastrophe PT. 2
We Been Tricked!!!
I F*cking Hate That Bitch!
Lullaby At Dawn
More Teammates~!
Dragon Egg
Holding On
Nessie
Return To Lute Village
A Dark Truth
Rino
The Rescue
Safe
Conspiring Aganist Heroes...
The Duel
Glass & The Blair Witch
Gathering
Rebellion
Van Reichnott
Save All Demi-Humans
Open Your Heart, Lock...
Fitora The Filolial Queen
Filolial Heirs
Affection
Filolail Egg
Framed? Again?
You Idiots...
Good v.s Evil
Trial
Public Execution & Ceremony
Gabby
Cal Mira
The Third Wave
Announcement - New Story

The Party

1.1K 23 50
De ShihoFujioka

Thanks to magic thread from Emil and Alyssa's persuasion of sewing. The two hybird kids now had clothes they could wear.

Nessie now wore a white frilly blouise with a matching black dress and ribbon.

Gabby wore a sky blue overalls and was barefooted like Filo was.

Scottie: It's still hard to believe that Gabby is a Filolail King candidate.

Lock: Well Fitora-san will be asking about him later.

Scottie: I know...*Groans* (I was expected Nessie to have a human form but now Gabby too? It's too damn early!)

Alyssa: Ummm...Sir Scottie?

Scottie: What is it?

Alyssa: They're fighting again.

Nessie and Gabby were hitting and slapping each other.

Nessie: You poke me with your elbow!

Gabby: No I didn't!

Nessie: Yes you did!

Gabby: No I didn't!

Nessie: DID!

Gabby: DIDN'T!

Nessie: DID!

Gabby: DIDN'T!

Nessie: DID!

Gabby: You got no proof, Lizard Breath!

Nessie: Who you calling Lizard Breath, you dumb chicken! You're lying! Don't deny it!

Gabby: I'm gonna hit you!

Nessie: JUST TRY IT!

Scottie: Gabby! You be quiet now!

Nessie: *Smirks at Gabby*

Scottie: That goes for you too, Nessie!

Gabby: *Smirks at Nessie*

Scottie: Ugh...I did not sign up to babysit a bunch of kids. I wanted a badass dragon and super big filolial but look where that got me.

Hazel: Ehh... Don't beat yourself up, at least they're cute.

Scottie looked at Nessie and Gabby who are glaring each other while being five feet away. Their expressions show cute pouts on their faces...

Scottie: (I guess they are really cute...)

Nessie: Master! Do I really need to work together with him?!

Gabby: Yeah! Master! Why do I have to work with her?! She sucks!

Scottie: You two BETTER work together. That's final. Or you won't get any sweets later.

Nessie/Gabby: *Whines* Awwwww....

Alyssa: Wow...I'm surprised at how well you handled them, Sir Scottie.

Hazel: Yeah...are you like secretly a Dad or something?

Scottie: No. Last time I check, I haven't lost my virginity yet. Like I told Lock and Emil. I have many younger siblings who I looked after and took care of for a long time. I guess Mom and Dad been rubbing off on me.

-Later-

During the night party, several entertaining things occur Filo, Nessie, and Gabby were singing and dancing to the island's native culture; Alyssa and Hazel were watching. Emil was doing some fortune-telling.

Motoyasu performing his idiotic antics; Lock, Raphtalia, and Mald, both drunk with wine, engage in arm-wrestling, with tanuki girl and wolf boy beating him effortlessly.

Gabby: Hey! Master! Master!

Scottie: What is it?

Gabby: Can I go play with Filo? She's much fun to be around with instead of Nessie.

Scottie rolled his eyes and nodded.

Scottie: Just stay out of trouble.

Gabby: Okay~~~!

The little yellow angel boy took off.

Naofumi: I can't believe that's what came out of your egg. He's a little too hyperactive.

Scottie: IKR. Well.. I was too when I was a little brat. They call me one big firecracker that wouldn't go out!

Naofumi chuckled at that before he stopped and glared in another direction.

Scottie: What?

Naofumi: Look...

Scottie looked into the direction when Naofumi was pointing...his temper flared once he got a good look.

Motoyasu was at it again.

His mouth was drooling and hearts were in his eyes as he started at Filo and Gabby playing together! He was making a creepy pedophile like face and was advancing towards them.

Motoyasu: Oh~! Filo-chan! Gabby-chan!

Filo looked at him in disgust while Gabby looked at him in cofusion.

Gabby: Whose that?

Filo: Ugh...It's Spear Guy.

Motoyasu: You both are soooooo cute! Nothing can top your angelic appearances and cute adorable smiles! It's feel like heaven had just bestowed me a wonderful-?!

*Gun Clicks*

Motoyasu: ?!

The ponytail man stopped in his tracks feeling a dark aurora and fearfully looked behind to see Scottie pointing one of his pistols at the idiot's temple.

Scottie:.......

Motoyasu: *Fear* Uh...It-It's not what it looks like...

Scottie had pulled out a teddy bear with a picture of Motoyasu's face on it. He pointed the gun towards the stuffed animal's lower regions.

*GUNSHOT*

Motoyasu: AHHHHHHHHH!!!(°□°)

Gabby/Filo: *Confused* Huh?

Motoyasu: I-I mean...go on and have fun~!

Filo: Yay~~~!

Gabby: Thanks! See ya Spear Guy!

They both took off.

Scottie:.....

I'M. WATCHING. YOU.

He backs away very slowly keeping his scary look on Motoyasu. Not even turning away. Everyone nearby felt their hearts drop watching the whole scenario.

Motoyasu: *Nervous* (;;;・_・)

Naofumi: *Trying not to laugh*....

Emil: *Sighs*

Lock: That guy will never learn...

Hazel: Yeah...Too busy being a dumbass...

Alyssa: An insufferable idiot no less...

-Later-

Naofumi eats a number of Lucor Fruit without side effects as Motoyasu promptly passes out from eating just one.

Scottie: Whoa...Pfft...

Naofumi: That idiot...

Scottie: Luckily you're sense of taste is bland.

Naofuni: L'Arc had explained that the fruit is so strong...it must be first diluted in huge barrels of water before consumption.

As everyone is happy, Naofumi spends his first quality time since his summoning and Scottie is happy for him...

-OMAKE-

Never in their life would the Gun Hero's party see this happening. At the beach, Scottie and Lock were arguing.

Alyssa: What are they arguing about....?

Hazel: IDK. Something men do occasionally.

Lock: Briefs!

Scottie: Boxers!

Lock: Briefs!

Scottie: Boxers!

Lock: BRIEFS! *Shows his briefs*

Scottie: BOXERS! *Shows his boxers*

Hazel: *Wolf Whistle*~!

Alyssa: -_-;

Hazel: What~? XD

Scottie: I SAY BOXERS STUPID WOLF!

Lock: Sir Scottie! This is where I'm going to have to disagree with you! I say briefs!

Scottie: Ha?! Fighting back are we?! You got some nerve, Wolf Cunt!

Hazel: I think Nessie and Gabby rubbed off from them...

Alyssa/Emil: Agreed...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

671 16 16
GLITCH WARNING: parts of this book are not showing as published on the moble app, I will see how this may be resolved, asap. If you love anime, you a...
120 13 13
(hey, just a little note: this is my guideline for when I can illustrate my comic. The writing is not good, but I try my best. TY) In a world where m...
17.6K 441 20
(Hey guys as you can see by the title this is a Kagekao x Reader type of thing, but those who are a guy, this is a girl Reader.) You have been abuse...
10.2K 219 30
!DISCLAMER! I do not own any artwork or the anime/manga To Your Eternity. I do own some of the characters and the plot. CHAPTERS ARE STILL UNDER EDI...