STAY. . . seavey โœ“

By -ADOREMARAIS

๐‘†๐‘‡๐ด๐‘Œ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- "๐—•๐—”๐—•๐—ฌ ๐—œ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—› ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—›๐—”๐—— ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฌ๐—˜๐——." ... More

STAY
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ- fine!
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ- that's it he's dead.
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ- you two need to talk.
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ- he won't be there.
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ- time for me to walk my snail
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ- valentines day- ugh.
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ- you did what jonah?!
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด- are those flowers?
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต- he still cares
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ- wouldn't miss it for the world.
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ- you haven't changed it.
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ- when's the wedding?
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ- you still love daniel,
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ- that's my girl
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ- want to get out of here?
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ- morning love.
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด- i guess so.
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต- time to pay up
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ- happy birthday my love
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ- do you like it?
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ- you don't want sex on the beach?
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ- she's going to love it.
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ- i think i am whipped
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ- it's your job to catch me
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ- you've ruined my plan
#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ- i love you.

#๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ- i might have wrote it.

944 53 64
By -ADOREMARAIS

STAY

≫ ──── ≪
5th April 2020
≫ ──── ≪

──DAHLIA SMILED to herself as she watched daniel hard at work from where she was laying on his bed. after she said she wanted to hear the new songs that daniel was creating for the boys new and upcoming album, she was intrigued as to what songs were going to be on it.

in addition to hearing the songs, dahlia was also excited to see daniels new addition to the family, kobe. the puppy had grown a liking to dahlia, so much so that it was sat on her lap, fast asleep.

she sat in awe looking at kobe, so much so that she didn't realise that daniel had turned around to look at the girl. he smiled to himself as he watched dahlia cuddle the sleeping dog, him loving looking at her and kobe.

"i can sense you looking at me dani." dahlia whispered as she glanced up to see daniel look quickly away, his hand glancing up to the ceiling. thinking she was no longer looking at him, daniel looked back down, only for him to look back up again after having met dahlia's eyes.

"he is so stupid." dahlia whispered to kobe as she spoke about daniel, him gasping before pretending to throw something, to which backfired as he had gotten a pillow to the face from the girl.

"so how many songs do you reckon you'll put on the album?" dahlia asked daniel as she felt kobe get off her lap, instead sitting beside her before returning back to sleep. since having seen his new puppy get off dahlia's lap, daniel ushered the girl to come over so she could see what he was currently doing.

she did just that, getting up from the bed, walking over to where daniel was sat down on his chair, his headphones wrapped around his neck.

she kneeled down slightly as she stood next to daniel, the girl glancing over at the screen where daniel was in the middle of producing one of the boys' new songs.

"you can sit down you know." daniel said, directing his comment to the fact she was currently standing up when she could just sit down. he leaned forward to add some things to the section of the song he was currently working on, when he felt a tap on his arm.

he looked up to dahlia to see her smiling at him, that making daniel know exactly what dahlia wanted. he lifted up his arm from the table before feeling dahlia sitting on his leg. his immediate reflex to that was to wrap his arm around her waist, keeping her stable on his leg.

this wasn't unusual for the two to do. well it wasn't when they were together of course, but since having become exes, daniel was surprised dahlia was actually sitting this close to him right now.

feeling his arm around her waist, she gave his hand a squeeze before focusing her attention on the screen.

"can i hear it?" daniel nodded his head, leaning himself forward so his head was leaning on dahlia's back. she smiled pressing place on the certain song daniel was working on.

the sound of daniel's vocals ran through her ears, that making the smile on dahlia's face grow larger as she listened to the lyrics.

'but i can't let you go. gave you all i could give you, now all that's left is 'i still miss you'

daniel looked up to dahlia, seeing if he could see any reaction to the part of the song that he was working on, as it was one of the ones he had only wrote recently with jonah, him and the boys having sung it not too long ago.

'but who was there when you were crying on the ground?'

daniel widened his eyes, realising that those words that zach was singing might have just given away the inspiration to the song to the girl sat on his leg. he waited for dahlia to look at him, but her attention was just on listening to the song, her head swaying back at forth- it being clear she was enjoying it.

the thing daniel did notice though when watching dahlia's reaction to the song was whenever his vocals could be heard, her face would light up and she would smile.

and daniel couldn't help but find that extremely adorable.

after having heard the whole song that was titled stay, daniel awaited for dahlia's reaction. seeing her turning her whole body to look at him, dahlia grabbed either side of daniel's face, that catching him off guard.

"this album is going to be fucking fantastic." dahlia whispered as she brought a huge smile to her face before dropping her hands from his face, but she made sure to give his cheeks a squeeze before doing so-that causing daniel to groan in annoyance.

"so you like it?"

"daniel it's amazing, like you've stepped up your producing game." dahlia exclaimed, her grabbing ahold of daniel's hand to give it an excited squeeze, him letting out a laugh at the girls actions.

"really? because i had the worst teache-" dahlia turned around, a blank expression her face as daniel tried to hold back his laughter.

"i'm joking." he sang out, wrapping both his arms around dahlia's waist, giving her a huge squeeze.

"you better be." dahlia mumbled, her ignoring daniels eye, him leaning his head up, placing it on her shoulder to grab her attention.

"i am sorry." daniel whispered, him sticking out his bottom lip as dahlia finally glanced down at him to see him frowning. the girl rolled her eyes before flicking his forehead, him glaring at the girl.

"okay i was being cute and you go and do that." daniel mumbled, dahlia smiling as she stuck her tongue out at daniel before turning her attention back onto the computer screen.

"i guess you can be cute dani- but changing the topic- who wrote this song?" dahlia asked as she pointed to the screen, daniel looking up at the girl as he debated what to say.

"why?"

"because it's beautiful that's why- now tell me which one of you wrote it?" dahlia repeated her question, the girl looking down at the boy whom she was sitting on, her eyebrow raised as she watched daniel scratch his neck.

"i might have wrote it." daniel whispered, dahlia smiling at his sheepish behaviour, his head looking down to avoid her eyes.

"i knew it-" dahlia whispered, daniel smiling as he leaned forward, taking dahlia off guard as he placed a kiss on her cheek. he saw her cheeks flush a slight tint of pink as she turned away- trying to hide it from daniel, but it was too late.

"oh is dahlia getting shy?" daniel teased as he watched dahlia shake her head, focusing her attention onto the producing of the song, the girl making a new file, just to experiment with the song that daniel was working on.

"shut up dani- but i have an idea for the outro of the song, how about you get either corbyn or jonah to sing the chorus again for the ending, but with a effect on top?"

"what do you mean?" daniel asked he leaned forward again, tightening his arms around dahlia as he smiled at the girl whilst she explained what her idea was to the blonde boy.

"sing the chorus for me." daniel did just that, dahlia looking at the boy as the sound that came out of his mouth sounded so effortless. daniel watched as dahlia began to work on what daniel had just recorded onto the computer, daniel admiring how much dahlia knew what she was doing, the girl being one of the best producers,

not that he was being biased at all.

"like how about this?" dahlia pressed play, daniel listening to what she had done, dahlia watching daniels face to see it light up at her quick work on his voice.

"i love it. gosh you are amazing i could kiss you right now!" daniel exclaimed as he grabbed dahlia's face, cupping both sides of her face as the two smiled at one another.

dahlia didn't waste time to give her ex-boyfriend a kiss, him smiling at what was happening right now. it didn't take long for dahlia to break the kiss just from both her and daniel smiling at one another. daniel lifted dahlia's head down so he could plant a kiss on her forehead before she then reached for his phone.

"what are you doing?" daniel asked as dahlia managed to unlock his phone, the shock evident on her face as she still had her Face ID on his phone.

"texting jo- he'll want to come over once i tell him i have an idea." dahlia commented, daniel shaking his head as he pulled the girl back so she was resting on his chest, dahlia surprised she was managing to stay on the chair,

but that was probably due to daniels arms being tightly wrapped her waist.

"why are you texting him now? on my phone? i want you and your genius and gorgeous brain to myself."

"so smooth daniel."

≫ ──── ≪AUTHORS NOTE
ugh- not daniel and dahlia being cute
and reminding me how single i am😌

um anyway,
hope you lovely people are having an amazing day/evening/night, stay hydrated and ily all byeeeee🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.5K 74
โ happy mistakes โž a boy texts a wrong number, not realizing the recipient of his text would soon be the reason he wakes up in the morning. ใ€” jack...
16.7K 508 17
โ˜พเผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœงโœฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ
132K 2.6K 30
๏ผˆ๐Ÿ’๏ผ‰ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญโœ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ โ†ช๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ป๐—’๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—Ž๐–ป๐—‹๐–พ๐—’...
77.2K 1.4K 45
"its hard to love someone and not know if they even feel the same way. Because one day they will be in someone else's arms. They will be happy and yo...