𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 & 𝙈𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙨

By BraedimusSupreme

A/N: the idea of this story originates from the anime 'Neon Genesis Evangelion', but I've opted to give this... More

Chapter One: Welcome to SHIELD
Chapter Two: Jaeger VS Demon
Chapter Three: Uncertainty & New Home
Chapter Four: School Transfer & Another Attack
Chapter Five: Medicals & May Watanabe
Chapter Six: Shawn Brixton
Chapter Seven: Asuka's Arrival
Chapter Eight: A Coordinated Attack
Chapter Nine: Japan's Jaegers
Chapter Ten: Deep-Sea Dive & City Fight
Chapter Eleven: Our History & Rouge Jeager?!
Chapter Twelve: Fights & Frustrations
Chapter Thirteen: The Rouge Attacks Again
Chapter Fourteen: Terrorists & Black Holes
Chapter Fifteen: Crimson Dynamo & Turmoil
Chapter Sixteen: The Breaking Point
Chapter Seventeen: I've Had Enough!
Chapter Eighteen: Troubleshooting & Problems
Chapter Nineteen: Secrets
Chapter Twenty: My Final Decision
Chapter Twenty-One: Mental Recovery
Chapter Twenty-Two: Blackout & Nitro Zeus
Chapter Twenty-Three: Death Wish
Chapter Twenty-Four: Nothing Can Stop Me Now
Chapter Twenty-Five: A Change in Management
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Triple Threat
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Ambush
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Future?
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Amy & Road Warriors
Chapter Thirty: James Admits
Chapter Thirty-One: All Hands On Deck!
Chapter Thirty-Two: Meeting The Queen
Chapter Thirty-Three: HYDRA Strikes!
Chapter Thirty-Five: The Titan War Pt1
Chapter Thirty-Six: The Titan War Pt2
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Titan War Pt3
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Titan War Pt4
Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Titan War Pt5
Chapter Forty: The Titan War Pt6
Chapter Forty-One: The Titan War Pt7
Chapter Forty-Two: The Titan War Pt8
Chapter Forty-Three: The Titan War Pt9
Chapter Forty-Four: The Titan War Pt10
Chapter Forty-Five: The Titan War Pt11
Chapter Forty-Six: Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Four: A God Arrives

358 8 14
By BraedimusSupreme

"As we speak, MECH has been defeated. HYDRA's forces are now 3/4 of what they were before. On the other hand, we've lost track of Kraken and Death Wish themselves."

"We sent out patrols to where the base would be, but when we arrived, all we found was smoking remains. It seems they had destroyed their base, then they took off with everything they could with them and left."

After the HYDRA/MECH and Death Wish assault on Manhattan, the Jaegers were getting repairs and some modifications to get them ready for another chapter in the war against the Demons and their enemies. At the time, they were also tracking any and all information about the Titans and MONARCH, all the while with everyone getting geared up for anything that can happen.

"So, Kraken took flight, and no doubt he took off with his craft 'The Grimm'." Sheeva took a guess. "He could be anywhere around the world right now with that huge winged behemoth." She sighed. "I should've blown that thing up before-"

"Sheeva. Don't think about what you could've done." Braedey reassured to her. "Let's think about what we can do now to try and stop him."

"Agreed." Alexander nodded to Sheeva.

"Same here." Mashima agreed.

"He's right." Scorcher agreed. "We need to do what we can at this moment to get back at Kraken, the Demons, and any hostile Titans that might be out there." A bark then got his attention as he looked to his right, seeing his new dog, Buster, sitting next to him. "That's right, Buster." Scorcher smiled, patting the Golden Retriever's head.

Buster was a stray dog who was left on the street when the evacuations happened. Buster had to steal food from people in order to survive. Then, Buster came across Sheeva and Scorcher when the two were checking up on the shoreline for any hostile forces, the two taking a liking to the Golden Retriever, and they adopted him, making him the first ever animal member of SHIELD.

(A/N: Buster belongs to RickyArgueta60)

"You really love that dog, don't you?" Sheeva smiled.

"Who wouldn't?" Shawn shrugged, patting the dog's back.

"So, Braedey. What's our next move?" Linx asked.

"Why do you ask me?" Braedey asked back.

"Because you're leader of the Jaegers." Linx clarified, Braedey taken aback by this. "You take charge most of the time, and you stand up against others. Plus, you have grown out of that shell of yours overtime."

"He's right, you know." Shawn nodded.

"Agreed." Hawk smiled.

"Alright. Sure, I'll do what I can." Braedey spoke up. "Okay. We need to strategise about what Death Wish and anyone aligned with them will plan. After what we have encountered over the last few months during this war, we can't be sure it won't be normal at-"

Braedey was suddenly cut off when a beam of white light shone down from the roof above, everyone shielding their eyes from the light. The light soon faded from sight, allowing the others to see that the bright light had left an ancient rune-like pattern burnt into the ground.

However, that wasn't the big eyecatcher: it was who is standing in the middle of the rune. The person was a male who looks to be in his 30's or so, with long flowing red hair, plus a full red beard, with brown eyes. He has very large muscular arms and long legs, while standing 6ft tall. He has on a silver medieval helmet, a red cape, black armour with silver ab-like plating, brown leather gloves, a brown tunic-like piece and a codpiece, and tall brown leather shoes. In his right hand is a mighty hammer, one large enough to knock the wind out of anyone with a single swing.

"Whoa. Who is that?" Shawn wondered, he and the others getting in defensive stances.

"Who are you?" Nash demanded, pulling out his sidearm pistol. "State your business."

The warrior-like male held up his hammer. "T'would be wise for you to stand down before anyone is hurt, and you all may walk away." He spoke in an old English dialect.

"Easy, easy, everyone." Braedey told everyone, holding his hands out in a placating manner, trying to stop things from getting ugly. "Let's not do anything stupid." He looked to Asuka with narrowed eyes. "Especially you, Asuka." He emphasised this with reaching his hand over to behind his back, and pulled out a cannon that looked similar to Jaeger Prime's.

"Whoa, whoa. Easy on that." Linx advised. "Take it easy, Prime. Let's not do anything crazy."

"Put the gun down, Prime." Shawn added in.

The medieval male looked to Braedey, taking note of the brunette's burning look in his eyes, as well as the blaster, along with the name 'Prime'. "You there, young man." He spoke, Braedey now looking to him. "You are the red and blue Titan known as Prime, are you not?" He asked.

Braedey took a few seconds to register what this man meant, then he nodded to him. "I am Braedey Martin of SHIELD, the pilot of Jaeger Prime, and leader of the Jaeger pilot team." He introduced himself. "And you are?"

"I am Thor, of the realm of Asgard, son of Odin, God of Thunder, and Heir to the throne of Asgard." The man introduced himself, placing his hammer on the table with a dull thud.

Braedey waved his hand to the others to stand down and lower their weapons, which they all do, Asuka fuming to herself that this was happening. "Sorry for the sudden hostility of us. We're a bit on edge because of what we've been dealing with for the last few months."

"I understand. You all have gone through hardship and troubled times." Thor said to them.

"How and why are you here?" Shinobu asked to him.

"I was foretold of a cataclysmic event that will transpire during this point in time by my father Odin, who spoke of the ancient Titans attacking the Earth and destroying many cities." Thor explained. "I was sent forth from my realm in the past to yours in the present to assist you in this endeavour."

"So Odin predicted the uprising of the Titans, but we don't know who starts the whole apocalypse." Braedey said to himself. "No doubt it be Kraken or someone who is also working with him."

"Silas and James are gone for good, so we can count them out." Shawn shrugged. "It be someone else we don't know about."

"Best we give a heads-up to MONARCH in case." Hawk advised.

"I shall assist you in your endeavour." Thor spoke out. He then noticed Linx trying to pick up his hammer, Mjølnir, but to no avail. "Sorry, but only those worthy shall wield Mjølnir." He held his hand out, his hammer flying into his hand and he caught it without any issue.

"I'll make a note of that." Linx commented.

Nick suddenly ran up to the group. "Guys! We've got bad news over the airwaves!" He called to them.

"What's wrong, Nick?" Shawn asked.

"We've got another Demon spotted on the radar." Nick informed, now bringing it up on holoscreens. "It looks to be a horde of some kind of manta-ray creatures, and they're now moving towards Washington, D.C. at threatening speed."

"Right. We'd best get ready for action." Braedey declared to the others, as they head off to get suited up. Braedey turned to Thor. "I guess you'll get the chance to pin us in the fight."

"Very well." Thor nodded sharply.

Alarms began to blare out throughout the base. The pilots all nodded to one another, and they go forth to the Jaeger launch bays. Down at SHIELD HQ control, many were underway of tracking the Demon as they speak, with both Matilda and Ritsuko remaining calm and collective.

"Assume battle stations, level one." Morato announced. "Have we got a fixed position as to where the Demon is?" He next asked.

"The target has been sighted." Mr. Hyuga informed. "It's heading towards Washington, D.C. as we speak."

"Roger, prepare for anti-aircraft interception." Matilda ordered in next.

"Present effective rate of anti-aircraft interception: 72%." Mr. Hyuga added in. "We've already received reports that the area is being evacuated."

"Any scans of the Demon?" Matilda asked.

"Bringing it up on screen." Mr. Hyuga reported in.

A second later, the image appeared on the screen, revealing the Demon. It is a creature whose upper body is shaped like a manta ray and has electrical and electromagnetic powers.

"That's a new one." Hyuga commented.

"We need to send out the Jaegers." Ritsuko said to Matilda. "Prepare to launch Prime, Gipsy, Eva, Nitro, Lady Strike, Jet Jaguar, and Rodimus."

"All Jaegers, report to your positions, and be ready for the attack." Matilda ordered.

"Jaegers, launch." Ritsuko announced next.

At once, Jaegers Prime, Gipsy, Eva, Nitro, Lady Strike, Jet Jaguar, and Rodimus were launched up the launch tubes to the surface, all of them ready for battle. Once on the ground, they began to make their way towards where the Demons will strike.

Jaeger Rodimus was Hawk's replacement for Striker, but more like a prototype model for the time being. This mech stands about 140ft and weighed 1,500 tonnes. It has a red, orange, and yellow colour scheme. It has a squarish chest with broad shoulders with vents on the top of the shoulders, a set of blasters on the forearms, a set of yellow wings on the back, with orange legs and dark blue boot-like feet.

"Let's pick up the pace, and move on out." Braedey said, the Jaegers beginning to walk forward to where the Demons might be located. Braedey looked to see Thor flying ahead thanks to his helmet and Asgardian powers. "Looks like our God of Thunder will take the lead for this one."

"And for gosh sake, watch your language." Nick advised over to them. Braedey rolled his eyes at this.

~*~*~

Meanwhile in Washington, D.C., people were all running for cover as the horse of Demons were approaching the city. Many of these beasts began to tear apart and crush some of the buildings, sending rubble falling to the ground. People had to run as fast as they can to try and get away from the monsters and get to bunkers or anywhere underground.

These electrical manta-ray monsters stood 100ft tall, with the upper body of a manta-ray. It has four purple eyes with a dark grey colour scheme. It has some kind of purple crown-like structure on its head, a mouth lined with several sharp teeth, with a set of elephant-like legs and sharp claws on slender arms.

These beasts snarled and began to chase after the humans to try and catch them in the open. But, as they do so, the thumping of metal feet could be heard, just as a loud foghorn-like sound echoed out. A few of the Demons snarled and growled to one another, a number of them turning around and facing the approaching Jaegers.

Jaeger Prime was leading ahead, Gipsy Avenger, Eva, Rodimus, Lady Strike, and Jet Jaguar behind him. Nitro Zeus was flying overhead, just as dark clouds were rolling in, as lightning bolts could be seen within the dark clouds. The Jaegers stood forth against these monsters, the manta-ray Demons snarling and arcing electrical energy from two tendrils either side of their faces.

"So, what's the plan?" Mashima asked to Braedey.

"Alright. Until we can find which one of these things is the head honcho, we're gonna use containment." Braedey began to formulate a plan. "Nitro, you've got the perimeter. Anything gets more than 13 blocks out, you turn it back or your turn it to ash."

"On it." Nick replied, Nitro flying overhead.

"Right. Thor, slow them down. You've got the lightning. Light the bastards up." Braedey spoke next. Thor, who was standing on Prime's shoulder, nodded sharply, then he spun around his hammer Mjølnir, and he shot up into the air. "Gipsy, Rodimus, you're with me to the North towards the National Mall. Jaguar, you, Lady, and Eva head to the South."

"You got it." Kieron replied, Gipsy and Rodimus now following on after Prime, Jet Jaguar, Lady Strike, and Eva going to the South.

"Let's go to work." Braedey announced.

The Jaegers began to sprint forward and they started throwing punches and kicks at the Demons, knocking some away. Prime grabbed one Demon and ripped it in two, Gipsy and Rodimus going back-to-back and firing their main weapons at the Demons trying to advance on them.

Up above, Nitro was firing his cannon and a lot of missiles at the Demons, blasting them apart. Thor held up his hammer, lightning bolts arcing across the skies, then struck the hammer, and he threw Mjølnir as hard as he can, the lightning-charged hammer now striking out three or four of the Demons, reducing them to ashes and fading away.

Jet Jaguar, Lady Strike, and Eva, meanwhile, they were all busting up any approaching Demons, using any kind of object they can find to cause damage against them. Eva had its Progressive Knife in hand, Lady Strike now armed with its blaster on one arm, the arm blade on the other, with Jet Jaguar using Stormbreaker that he picked up before they left.

"Man, this is a nice axe." Alexander commented, while swinging around and slicing another Demon in two, the two halves fading into ashes. "I should get me one of these."

"Eyes on the battle, Jaguar." Mashima called, blasting down and cutting through another Demon, just as Jaeger Eva leaped overhead and judo-kicked another Demon. "We still need to find the Alpha among these things."

Just then, a 100ft tall black and dark purple samurai-like Jaeger appeared out of nowhere, as if out of thin-air, and slashes its huge katana right through another Demon, before striking back another one that was about to ambush Jet Jaguar, much to the other's surprise due to seeing a new Jaeger, or the fact that they didn't even know it was here.

"Greetings." A message appeared on Alexander's HUD, which was coming from the black Jaeger. "I am Phantom Assassin. Thought I could give you some backup when this happened."

"Thank you, Phantom." Alexander thanked to the Jaeger.

At the same time, Jaeger Prime swung its sword right at another Demon, stabbing it right into its head, and reducing it to ashes. It was at that moment Braedey notices a much larger Demon approaching their place. This beast stood 150ft tall, with the upper body of a manta-ray. It has four red eyes with a black colour scheme. It has some kind of red crown-like structure on top of its head, a mouth lined with several sharp teeth stained in blood, with a set of T-Rex legs and jagged claws on slender arms.

"There's the Alpha. We take it out, the others will fall." Braedey called out. He then kicked another Demon away from him. "Thor, Nitro. Open fire at the Alpha to try and keep it distracted until we're ready." He advised to them.

"You got it." Nick acknowledged.

"Have at thee!" Thor announced, now shooting lightning bolts at the Alpha.

"All Jaegers, once done in your sectors, all converge on the Alpha, and take it down." Braedey said to the others.

Jet Jaguar, Lady Strike, and Eva managed to get over to Prime, Gipsy, Rodimus, Thor and Nitro flying in and landing on the ground. All the Jaegers armed their weapons and charged them up to full power, the Alpha manta-ray Demon letting out a snarling roar to charge forward. All Jaegers opened fire, making the Alpha groan and snarl in pain from the attacks, flailing its arms about, shooting beams of lightning around, only for Thor to redirect them away with Mjølnir, and send it back at the beast. Jet Jaguar threw Stormbreaker over to Prime, who caught it, while Eva threw its Progressive Knife at the Alpha, stabbing it in the eye, Lady Strike blasting the claws off the beast. Ghost and Rodimus now tackle and hold frown the Alpha, Phantom Assassin grabbing onto the tail of the creature, Thor throwing his hammer right at the Alpha, slamming it into the beast's abdomen, making it keel over. Finally, Jaeger Prime leaped into the air, with Stormbreaker at the ready. Finally, with the rocket motors firing, Prime threw the giant axe at the Alpha Demon, bisecting it right through from head to tail. The axe hits the ground with the blade in the ground, while the Alpha manta-ray Demon and the others began to fade away into nothing but dust and ash.

"A valiant effort by everyone." Thor proclaimed, holding his hand out, Mjølnir flying back into his hand, and he raised his hammer up to the air, a crack of thunder and lightning echoing up above them.

"Good job." Kieron announced to the others.

"We did good, didn't we?" Linx smiled.

"Yes, we did." Hawk agreed, turning to Gipsy Avenger, who gives her a thumbs-up. "So, Prime. What's our next move?" She asked.

"All Jaegers, report back to Manhattan-2.0, and get recuperated yourselves for the next battle." Braedey said to everyone. "We need to get ready for whenever Death Wish or the Titans attack or up to something suspicious."

~*~*~

Later, all the Jaegers and Thor finally arrived back at Manhattan-2.0, mechanics and technicians beginning to work on repairs on the mechs. The pilots were being checked out by medics to see if they're alright, Thor stating that due to his Asgardian heritage and magic, he was practically unhurt.

Everyone also got introduced to Phantom Assassin's pilot, Keiko Viktor. She is a Japanese/Russian teenage girl who can speak 3 languages: Japanese, Russian, and English.

Keiko is a 17-year-old female, who is bisexual (though she keeps it to herself unless someone asks her directly). She has short black hair that stops at the nape of her neck, green/yellowish eyes that can pass as moonlight eyes. She stands about 5ft tall, weighing only 110lbs, and she has average-size breasts, but she mostly wears boy's clothing, which makes is hard to tell which gender she is. She has on a black hat, black hoodie with a touch of yellow strings, a light purple shirt under the hoodie which reaches down to her legs, black jeans, and purple/black tennis shoes.

Keiko's father is a Japanese military man in the same unit what will fight the Demons, his name being Tanjiro Viktor. Her mother, a Russian woman named Isabella Viktor, was a pilot before getting married and being pregnant with Keiko.

Keiko lived in Japan for her childhood life, next in Russia for 3 years. Then, in America in Washington, D.C. for the rest of her life with her parents. But then, when the Demons began to attack, Keiko was trained by her parents but it never prepared her for the loss of her birth parents: she was just 15 when it happened. So, she was in and out of foster care. Not only she became mute, she also had enough of the system to go missing and rogue.

To be exact, Keiko became a phantom. However, she had been spotted many times before by SHIELD but they had been too busy with the Demons and Keiko disappearing like a ninja, so they couldn't recruit her. She had also stolen a Jaeger from Japan she called Phantom Assassin, which pissed off SHIELD officials and some of the higher-ups.

Keiko used to be a talkative, reckless, stubborn, kind, and courageous girl, but after the death of her parents, she became mute. She doesn't talk anymore: she comminuted through writing and texting, sometimes with sign language. She is still surprisedly really stubbornness Ren and kind, but she's more cautious: like a cat that doesn't trust anyone due to being in the foster care system. She is also highly athletic and crafty.

Keiko likes strawberry cheesecake, spicy things, green tea, pranks, and animals. She doesn't like coffee, being pranked herself, Demons, bullies, and pineapple pizza. She has an obsession for strawberry cheesecake, has indeed killed corrupted soldiers, politicians, and cops with or without her mech. She would hide whenever she feels threatened or scared. She is a wonderful artist, and she's on her own; no other known relatives or part of any foster families.

(A/N: Keiko belongs rightfully to Sorablu12)

After his examination, Braedey made his way along the corridors to go to the command centre, still in his red/blue Drivesuit. He had been told by Commander Nash that they could be getting a message from Serizawa about anything regarding MONARCH and the Titans. As he walked along down the halls, he saw Amy standing nearby, almost like she's been waiting for him.

"Amy. Hey, what's going on? Do you need to ask me something?" Braedey asked her.

"Braedey. I would like to ask you a question. It is about something between Mr. Kieron and Miss Hawk, as well as Miss Mashima and Mr. Cooper, that I find incomprehensible." Amy clarified.

"What's that?" Braedey replied to her.

"What is 'love'?" Amy asked.

Braedey found Amy's question quite a surprise and he looked at the girl quizzically, trying to think of an answer. "Well... Love is when you care about someone. It is when you're happy because the person you love is happy or safe. Love is when you wish to be with the person that you truly love forever. This feeling is like that between a mother and her child or a husband and a husband's wife." He answered to her.

"I do not understand." Amy said in confusion. "I have observed many folks' behaviour towards each other, but it does not fit the definition you gave me." Rei explained.

Braedey shrugged a little. "Well, between some folks, it can be a bit more complicated." He remarked. "Love can be strange in ways."

"Braedey..." Amy started, hesitating about something.

"Yes?" Braedey encouraged.

"If your definition is correct, then that means I love you." Amy finished, Braedey looking at her utterly shocked. Noticing the boy's confusion, Amy spoke up again. "I feel at ease when you are safe. I do not wish harm to come upon you. I do wish to be together, and I am happy you are still alive. I do not really understand this feeling but your definition closely matches it." She clarified.

Braedey was truly taken aback by the young girl's confession. The conversations between him and her were short and never had they discussed something as deep. The young boy wondered what had caused the blue haired girl to open up to him more; perhaps it was just curiosity.

"Thank you for your attention, Braedey." Amy said at the boy's silence. "I must take my leave." She bowed, before walking off down the corridor.

Braedey watched Amy go along down the corridor, his mind lost in his thoughts about what Amy said to him. He wondered why she would ask him the question she did, as well as say that she loves him. He shook his head, then he headed off to go and talk to Nash, who's now talking to a holoscreen of Serizawa and Graham, the two of them who look to be in the cargo bay of an Osprey.

"Doctors, what's going on?" Braedey asked to the two.

"Mr. Nash, and Mr. Martin, we have a situation." Graham began. "Outpost 61 in China has been compromised, and the Titan specimen Mothra has vanished."

"What? What happened?" Braedey asked in surprise.

"We haven't gone over the security cameras at the moment, but we can be certain it could be Death Wish and eco-terrorists." Serizawa informed to him. "Mr. Martin, I would like you to travel with us in your Jaeger to our base of operations." He asked. "We must be ready for anything. I will send coordinates."

Nash gave a nod. "Very well. Jaeger Prime will be sent to your location at once, and we will have our other Jaegers standing by. Braedey will call us to tell about our next course of action." He replied.

"Thank you. We await your arrival." Serizawa replied, the holoscreen shutting down.

Nash turned to Braedey at once. "You and Jaeger Prime better get moving at once. If this is Kraken's doing, we need to get one step ahead of him to cut him off." He said.

"I'm on it!" Braedey saluted, and he sprinted off to the Jaeger hangar bays. "Out of the way!"

Shawn, Linx, Nick, Kieron, Hawk, Shinobu, Thor, Mashima, Alexander, Sheeva, Asuka, and Amy, along with Matilda, they were all getting themselves fixed up and be ready to call it in, only to hear running footsteps heading towards them. They looked to see Braedey running towards them and passing by.

"Your friend is indeed of a hurry." Thor noted. However, his many years of battle made him feel tense, since he could sense something was amiss.

"Where's he going?" Shawn wondered.

"Hey, Braedey! Where you going?!" Linx called out.

"MONARCH Outpost has been compromised!" Braedey called out as he ran off. "Death Wish might be involved in the attack!"

"What? Someone attacked MONARCH?" Shinobu asked in surprise. "But why?"

"That's what Braedey is about to find out." Nash spoke up, now walking towards them, just as Jaeger Prime was getting transported to the launch platforms. "Dr. Serizawa called us in to tell us MONARCH Outpost 61 has been attacked and compromised by an attacking force. We aren't sure as of what they want or why, but I'm not taking any chances." He turned to watch Jaeger Prime launch up the chutes to the surface.

"There he goes." Amy said softly.

"At least he's not in my hair-" Asuka was cut off when Shawn smacked her in the back of the head. "Ow! Will you stop that?" She fumed.

"Only if you shut up." Shawn stated back.

"Best we be ready for anything." Kieron said to them.

"T'would be wise for us to be ready." Thor agreed. He picked up his hammer Mjølnir, and held it at the ready. "Whatever beasts we shall face against, we must be prepared."

"Yeah. God of Thunder got his mind screwed on straight." Nick nodded, Thor raising an eyebrow at him.

Soon enough, it'll be the time of the Titans uprising, and humanity will have to choose a side to fight; the good or evil...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 72 42
After the failed attempt of Apex to defeat and replace Godzilla, Monarch decided to create another similar machine. This time, they wouldn't make the...
21.1K 399 19
As the war between gigantic monsters known as Kaiju Grimm and giant mechs named Jaegers to combat against them intensify on Remnant, humanity and the...
U.N.E. By Captius

Science Fiction

612K 17.4K 28
The year is 2043 and the nations of the world find themselves almost powerless against an unknown enemy known as Unknown Entities, or U.N.E.'s. The W...
9.9K 242 6
In the hold world people thought that reincarnation was nothing but a dream for stupid people. And yet here I am, reincarnated in a new and yet stran...