Holla If You Need Me (Editing)

By _LoveMe_

Jada is a hardworking college girl.Although her job is not so great she has to do what she has to do. John he... More

Holla If You Need Me
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10:Part Two
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Important Info
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author Update-- READ! Sequel
Chapter 57
Sequel
Book Revamps

Chapter 39

9.4K 233 25
By _LoveMe_

Jada P.O.V

I couldnt help but laugh as Janessa told me the story about how and Aaron met.I actually had forgot to mention him to her.Oops my bad.

Me and Trey are walking around near the boardwalk.We been chilling all day.Its hot and I was bored in the house. I have on my swimming suit with a wrap around skirt.All day people have been walking up to us commenting on how cute me and Trey look and how im so much prettier than the pictures they've seen of me.Thanks I guess.

I was eating a spoon full of my frozen yogurt when Trey's phone started ringing.

"Arent you going to answered that?" I said getting annoyed.His phone has been ringing all day.They act like they cant do nothing without him.I know its his buisness and music but dang cant he get a day off.

"I can call them back later."

"Naw gone head it must be important if they keep calling you."

He sighed and answered.

I tried not to listen but I could tell from his end of the conversation that they needed him somewhere.After about a minute he got off the phone.

"Dang bae I'm sorry they need me at the studio. I can drop you off at home if you want."

"Im good I'll go with you."

"I dont know how long im gone be there so are you sure."

"Obviously I know how long it take you in the studio.I wouldnt have said I was going if I wasnt prepared for how long you was gone stay.Damn do you not want me there?" I said getting agitated. Dang why was I being so mean He just asked a simple question. But I cant help it.Its like I just get so agitated so quickly. I know its my hormones. I hope Trey understand.

Trey laughed.

"Jada chill I'd love for you to be there to watch me work.I just dont want you to be uncomfortable It may be some people that you dont get along with there."

"Its alright. And Im sorry for snapping."

"Its cool I know what the problem is."

"And what is that?"

Trey started smiling

"I aint put it down in a minute.Why aint you say nothing."

"shut and lets go." I said laughing

It didnt take long for us to get to the studio.It was a couple of people already there. They seemed happy to see me.And everybody had they turn in touching my belly.

I was happy to see Cordell who I hadnt seen in a while.As usual he was always his goofy self.

"Whats up Jada?" He said giving me a hug

"Nothing what about you? And you Janessa in town."

"Oh forreal. I actually havent talked to her in a minute. Im defenitly gone call her.

"cool." I said sitting Down and eating a bag a chips I've been eating all day and I'm still hungry.

It wasn't long before Trey and everybody started working on music.So I grabbed my laptop.Good thing I brought it.

I was in the zone on my laptop doing work until I heard Trey start singing.I hadnt heard him sing for a while.It was nice hearing him.I guess the babies liked it to because I could feel one of them move.When I first felt that feeling it was so weird.It was like little butterflies followed there movement with in my stomach.Though they havent kicked yet.

Trey was booth but was staring directly at me as he started singing

Aye, how was your day baby?... Okay!

Come here, now just sit down, I just wanna take all that off your mind.

Naw I got it, lemme get your shoes off baby; just relax.

I've been waitin' all day for you...

Girl, you know, that my love ain't goin nowhere,

And baby girl did know your so precious and rare?

I just wanna show my appreciation, girl I got this craving for you...

Baby come & kiss my lips - would you mind if we do it like this?

I want you on top (to start off), I want you to find your favorite spot (uh oh)

When you find it make your body rock, you got my heart.

I'm gonn' finish what you start, make your love come down.

Then I'm gonn' get on top (my turn) & once I get there I'm not gonn' stop (ohh noo)

Till I feel your body gettin' hot

You got my heart, wanna take you to the top, make your love come down.

Girl you know, your so beautiful even with your clothes on...

Baby girl you should know you glow when you take dem thangs off

I just wanna show my appreciation, girl I got this craving for you,

Baby come and kiss my lips (girl), would you mind if we do it like this?

I want you on top, I want you to find your favorite spot (and when you)

When you find it make your body rock, you got my heart;

I'm gonn' finish what you start, make your love come down.

Then I'm gonn' get on top (my turn) & once I get there I'm not gonn' stop (keeep going till I)

Till I feel your body gettin' hot

You got my heart, wanna take you to the top, make your love come down.

I had to clear my throat after that. Was it hot in here or was it just me. I mean  its not like I havent heard love on top before.But Trey's never sung it directed at me. I looked around the room.

As soon as I did I seen Michelle ass. And what the hell was she staring at.Trey came out the booth and before he could say anything michelle was on him.

"Omg Trey that was something else." She said all up in his face.

"Thanxs."He said walking over sitting down next to me on the couch without even looking her way.

"You were late so we had to start writing lyrics without you.Is you ready to start yet?" He asked finally looking at her

Teheh this girl whole face just dropped.

Aaron's P.O.V

What the hell is wrong with this girl she already act like she dont like me and we havent even had a full conversation.

I looked out the window and seen she was headed towards the door. I hurried up and plopped back down on the couch. Trying not to look suspicious.

She walked in and looked at me.She was carrying a plate

"If your going to spy on me the least you can do is be discreet about it."

"I wasnt spying on you I was just looking out the window."

"Umhm."

"Whats your problem?"

"I dont have a problem.By the way if your hungry theres your food." She said sitting the plate on the counter.

"Thanks."I said as she was already in her bedroom about to close the door.

"Your welcome."

I dont what her problem is but Im going to figure it out. By her bringing me a plate I can at least see that shes not as rude as she been acting.

3 hours later

Janessa P.O.V.

I put on some leggings and a Pink Tank Top.As soon as I slipped on my shoes I heard a knock on the door. I walked to the front. Aaron was gone. I opened the door and seen Cordell standing there with a grin.

"Hey ma."

'Hey" I said giving him a hug.

"I missed you." He said

"I missed you too."

Its hard to explain me and Cordell were not together but we sometimes act like it. We basically tell each other everything though. I want to just say were bestfriends with perks.

"You ready?" He asked

"Yeah Just let me grab my purse." I grabbed my purse and closed the door behind me. We got in Cordell's car and drove off.

The sun was just setting and we were headed to go get something to eat. We hadntt caught up in a while.

We went to this small little restaraunt the sold gumbo. Oh yes this was smelling good. We ordered our food and then sat down.

"So whats been up with you mr.celebrity." I said taking a fork full of my food.

 "Nothing much just working and Trying to enjoy life."

"Boy you can cut the bullshit.Remember who you talking to.Whats been going on with the ladies."

He chuckled. "They around."

"I just bet they are I seen you in that video trying to show yo lil body."

"Lil body?" He said licking his lips.

"Yeah.I said whicho bird chest." I said cracking up at my own joke.

"Stop playing."

We continued to talk as we ate our food and then finally we were done. I was full af.

"Lets go to the beach" I said grabbing his hand.

After a 5 minute walk we made it past the boardwalk and on to the sand. I had took my shoes off to get the cool feel of the sand.

I had let go of Cordell hand and was now standing with my feet in the water.

I jumped a little when I felt him come behind me.He grabbed me by waist and we stood there.

"So whats up with you and ole boy." He asked

"We broke up."

"Forreal.What happened?"

"Thats a story i'd have to tell you another time." I said not wanting to talk about it.

"So That mean I can do this now." Before I could ask him what he was talking about he had turned me around and was kissing me.We kissed for about 5 minutes. Im not gone say it wasnt nice because it was but I eventually pushed him away.

"No you cant."

"Didn't seem like you had a problem with it."

"Well I do now."

"And why is that?'

"Cordell your a player you girls galore and Im not about to be another one of them. Plus your like my best friend."

"Alright Janessa thats cool just crush my dreams."

"Im not crushing them Im just telling the truth."

Jada's P.O.V.

Me and Trey was laying in the bed talking.

"Do any of your songs remind you of me?" I asked him with curiosity

"Why?"

"I just want to know."

"Alot of them actually."

"Name one."

"Holla If you need me."

"Im not sure Ive heard that sing it for me." I said smiling

"Jada you know you heard that song before." He said a little sluggish I could tell he was getting sleepy.

"Forreal Trey singing." I said pouting

"Fine." As he started to sing I couldnt help but smile

When all of a sudden I felt a little punch in my stomach. Then I felt another.I looke down at my stomach and Trey looked at me a lil worried.

"You good?"

"Yeah I think I just fel the babies kicK.Here put your hand here." 

He layed his hand on my stomach nothing.

"Sing again."I said

He started singing and BOOM!

This time Trey felt it.His eyes got big and I started laughing.

"Well dont look so surprised."

"Im not.Its just crazy that two babies are in there and we made them."He said

"I think they like your voice.Everytime you sing they kick." I said

"No they dont."

"Sing." He started singing and they started kicking again

Trey started smiling.

"Thats crazy."

"Yes it is." I said

ALRIGHT I HAVE QUESTIONS Oh AND 8 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER.

1.Do you guys like the idea of Janessa life being in the story also?"

2.Michelle seemed a little to thirsty for Trey if you were Jada what would you have done?

3.Whats your take on cordell from what you guys have read so far?

4.Does Trey need to cut down on how much he's been working ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 159 22
Alexandria Hines is the girl no one dares mess with. She even scares the living daylights out of the principal at her school. No one knows her story...
574K 51.2K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
111K 4.5K 197
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
300K 8.2K 82
Makayla always liked August since high school but was scared because August was a bad boy and player she never thought she was good enough to get hi...