Lipstick | Nena/Neth Bellins |

rackattackings tarafından

A Nena/Neth Fanfiction John Cena and Colby Lopez, bitter rivals. One common interest: John's girlfriend, Nic... Daha Fazla

Intro
Meet the Characters
Princess
Fight
My Boys
Family Love
Secrets
What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas
I Love You
The New Geek
Strange Love
Crazy
No Bed, No Problem
Jail Bird
Raw is Vegas (Part 1)
Raw is Vegas (part 2)
Getting Involved
Neth Bellins Action
Left Alone
Homeland
Smackdown (& Clearing things up)
The Date
WrestleMania

Vegas Baby!

1.5K 53 37
rackattackings tarafından

Thursday morning, 8 a.m. Arizona airport

"I can't believe you have to leave already!" Cathy says to Nicole and Brianna.

"I know! I'm going to miss you, Momma!" Nicole smiles.

"We'll be back before you know it, Mom," Brianna adds.

"It's three whole months without my babies!" Cathy exclaims.

"Yeah, but you have me," JJ tells her.

"Ugh!" Cathy jokes, throwing her hands in the air. They all laugh as Nicole and Brianna hug them goodbye.

"Bye, love you!" the twins say in unison.

"Love you too!" JJ and Cathy wave.

The Bella Twins walk in the other direction and get ready for their flight. Next destination: Las Vegas.

"Time for Vegas, baby! We gon' go Briiie Moooode!" Brianna pumps her fist in the air.

"Ew, you look like Zack Ryder," Nicole giggles and pokes Brie in the ribs.

"Ow!"

The girls continue to joke and eventually make their way to the plane.

Fifteen minutes later, the ladies are on board and the plane takes off. Time to go "Brie Mode" and have some fun!

.......

"I say it's time we go home," Jon says to the boys.

"Home?" Joe asks.

"My home, Vegas," Jon smirks.

"Sounds like a plan!" Colby nods.

"Let's do it," Joe agrees.

Colby picks up his phone and scrolls through his Twitter feed.

@/BellaTwins: Brie and I are taking off to VEGAS, baby! Besos -N

This outta be fun.... Colby smiles to himself.

"The Bella Babes are on their way to, you guessed it, Las Vegas," Colby tells the others. Roman looks up excitedly.

"Brie's there?!" Joe asks.

"Woah, woah, calm down. She's married," Colby informs him.

"Yeah, but not 'til Superman here," he says, flexing his muscles, "comes in and saves the day."

A/N; Joe is divorced and has developed a crush on the Bella beauty, Brie over the last couple of months. It started after the PPV Hell in a Cell when Brianna was upset after her match and Bryan was at home. He was there to comfort her and took her out on a friendly date to a nice restaurant down the street. They have stayed friends since. He wants something more.

"You can dream, but she and Bryan are really happy together," Colby says.

"Hypocrite!" Joe points at Colby.

"John could be cheating on her! I want to be the man to treat her right, a man she deserves." Colby argues.

"SHUT UP!" Jon shouts. "Let's just go to Vegas, hook up with the Bella's and some other hot chick, and stay until Monday night after Raw."

"No, that's not what I want to do. I don't want to have Nicole be my sex toy, I want to treat her right and be the man she needs," Colby remarks.

"Aww, aren't you the cutest," Jon says sarcastically.

"You could put that on a Hallmark card and make millions," Joe adds. Jon chuckles.

"Alright, be that way you sex driven guys," Colby shrugs.

"Are you telling me you don't want to have sex with Nicole?" Jon questions.

"No, I want to make love to Nicole," Colby smirks.

"Aha," Joe smiles. Jon nods, also smiling.

"Anyway, to Vegas we go!" Colby calls out, grabbing his luggage and leaving. The other guys trail behind. They jog to catch up with Colby. After they do, they make their next stop the airport.

20 minutes later..

Jon, Joe, and Colby sit in the airport, waiting for their flight to be called.

Joe grabs his phone and texts someone special.

Hello, Brie

He deletes the message before sending it and thinks, 'hello' sounds too weird. He retypes,

Hey Brianna, how's it going?!

Too forward? He deletes that message and starts over.

Hey, Brie. I know you're on your way to Veg-

He immediately erases that, way too creepy.

Joe is getting all flustered and angry, but his emotions are masked behind a serious face.

He slams down his phone, cracking the screen.

"Crap..." he says.

"Joe!" Colby hisses, "what are you doing?"

People turn around and stare at Joe.

"Um, nothing," he blankly states.

Jon is laughing, typical Jon.

"Come on, Joe, we aren't dumb. You didn't do that for nothing," Colby faces Joe.

"Yeah, fine, you got me. But it is just over something stupid," Joe says while shaking his head.

"I don't care, spill," Colby demands.

"You are so difficult. I was going to text Brianna, but I didn't know what to say" Joe's face reddens, "ugh, why me? This is embarrassing..."

Jon laughs even harder now, not being able to handle the situation.

"I have to use the bathroom," Jon manages to say though out all of the laughter. He rushes over to the men's room.

"Don't worry about it," Colby puts a hand on Joe's shoulder, "you'll know what to say when the time is right."

"Would you stop with all of this 'mom talk'?" Joe rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, it sucks, but someone has to do it!" Colby exclaims, making Joe shake his head while laughing.

"Okay, fine," Joe smiles. "And thanks, I appreciate it."

"Never a problem," Colby responds.

Jon walks out of the bathroom, zipping up his jeans.

"Why don't you do that in the bathroom?" Colby asks, covering his eyes. Jon just laughs in response.

"Flight 708 from Los Angeles, California to Las Vegas, Nevada is ready. First class passengers may board at this time," the intercom buzzes.

"That's us!" Jon grabs his luggage and heads on over to the ticket lady.

After two quick minutes, the guys get on board. Joe gets a seat by Colby, and Jon sits down across the aisle next to an empty seat. Soon, the seat next to Jon gets occupied, a rather pleasant surprise to Jon's delight. Jon turns to his seating partner,

"How's it going, good lookin'?" he winks at the beautiful woman with silky black hair and perfectly tanned skin.

"Save it, loser," April put her hand in Jon's face. He bit her finger. "Ew," she says, pulling her finger back.

"You know you love me," he teases.

"No, I love Phil. My husband," she glares at him.

"Yeah, that's what they all say," Jon chuckles.

Instead of encouraging him by talking more she flips him off and plugs in headphones to her iPhone and listens to her favorite playlist.

He laughs and turns around, getting ready to enjoy this flight. Jon didn't notice that Joe and Colby were tuned in to their entire conversation and were laughing their heads off. Jon looks over at them and mouths, shut up. He is laughing too though, so it's all good.

Both the Bellas and the Shield enjoy a smooth flight over to LV. Fun will await them all later that night, taking place next chapter.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

this chapter: the Bellas leaving home, heading to Vegas, and the Shield boys also making their way to LV.

next chapter: the plane arrivals, and lots of excitement, (I'm not giving away too much information...). Chapter title: "Secrets"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.5K 69 6
NENA SHORT STORIES Short stories about Nikki Bella and John Cena. Different ways to show their beautiful love story.
39.7K 560 29
nikki bella and john cena were co-workers they fall in love but with that there come's many challenges
7.8K 193 21
This is a story about a girl named Klaire coming into the wwe industry as the new diva. She meets John Cena, and all hell breaks loose when Nikki, Jo...
45.4K 1.4K 33
A red headed diva wants John Cena all to herself, but there's one problem. He has a wife and kids to think about. Who will he pick? And boy does he m...