Homeland

Nikki cuddles up to a sleeping Colby. She smiles and closes her eyes while thinking about last night.

"I've never done this with someone I adore so much, that's all. Sex used to be meaningless to me until this moment. This-this is love, Nicole. And I need you to understand that however many times Cena would say that same thing, he'd never love you as much as I do."

"Colby, I love you too-"

......

"Nicole, I wasn't lying when I said I love you." He managed to get out in between breaths.

"I..." She breathed out. "...wasn't lying either."

No one has ever loved Nicole as much as Colby does, with him, it's a true passionate love. He isn't using her, he is completely head over heels in love with her. That is the kind of love that she's been searching for, for her whole entire life. Now, he is all hers. But there is still one major road block-John. The man who she has been with for three years, and spoiled her rotten. Up until lately, he has been completely loyal, honest, and loving. Last night, he treated her like she was nothing. What has gotten into him?!

Colby's voice takes Nicole out of her thoughts.

"Nicole," his voice is raspy, and he sounds very groggy.

She faces him and smirks at him. "Yeah?"

"I love you."

Well, then.

"I love you, too," she says, kissing his nose. She is about to rest her head on his chest again, but he pulls her into a kiss that leads into a hot makeout session.

"Mmm, Colb," she moans.

He likes the sound of that. "Say it again," he begs.

"Colby!" she moans louder.

"That a girl," he smirks.

Nicole and Colby lead to round two...

>>Time skip<<

12:35 p.m.

Nikki and Colby, now fully dressed, lazily lay on the couch together, flipping through channels on the television. A show that Colby is hooked on, "Homeland", pops up on the screen and he shakes her arm.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" she laughs, taking his arm off of her.

"This show!! It's so good," he forces them to watch it together, and they do. For hours straight, only pausing to use the bathroom and get some food.

(picture)

"What time is it?" Nikki asks, leaning her head against Colby's shoulder.

"Uh," he reaches over to the coffee table, picking up his phone to check the time. "Seven."

"Holy crap! We're filming Smackdown in an hour!" Nicole exclaims.

"Let's go, let's go!" he jumps off of the couch, spanking Nicole to get her to go faster.

"Hey! Hands off," she warns.

"You weren't saying that earlier, now were you?" he teases, receiving a glare from her.

The two of them grab their bags, and rush out of the hotel room.

Were we really watching that show for THAT long?! Nicole thought.

"Get in the car," Colby lifts her up, and she hops in. He gets in the drivers seat and takes off.

"I told you that show is good," he tells her, with Nicole rolling her eyes.

"I get it,"

"No, I mean it's really, really, really good. As in great,"

Nicole laughs, "I know!"

He shakes his head, and chuckles as he pulls up to the arena for Smackdown.

7:36 p.m.

"We're here!" Colby sings, causing Nicole to giggle.

"Such a dork," she mumbles.

"But you looove me," he coos.

"Shut up," she jokes.

"Okay, we have to go," he kisses her cheek and parks the car.

They part ways and get in the building, walking in separately.
...........
Nicole walks down the hallway, heading to the divas locker room. She is stopped by a large, muscular figure, John.
Greeeaat.